Sally Beauty Supply Logo

Sally Beauty Supply

Is This Your Business?

7.6

Cody Linden Lehi, UT

I've shopped here a couple times for my wife, the selection was decent but the store felt crowded and I didn't feel like the staff was very helpful. Overall, there were some affordable products and gift selections.

P. Palmer El Paso, TX

I have had a Sally's card for the past 10 years. I like looking through their clearance and I can always find great hair products.

Kali D. Tallahassee, FL

Sally is a good store but some of the employees at certain locations don’t look happy to be at work.

CoachTrista Saratoga Springs, UT

I love the convenience of Sally Beauty but every time I am in there I do not feel like the associates really know what they are talking about.

Annie Chow Tallahassee, FL

Always go here for my hair necessities like hair dye and hair clips. Guaranteed to have what I'm looking for.

Hallieford Arlington, TX

Sally Beauty is my go to for my hair needs. Blow dryers to brushes to hair dye. Great prices.

Darbles32 Managua, MN

Sally beauty is my go to store for many beauty things and they still hold the best tweezers award

ChanceyParker Jackson, MS

Hair products are better than make up products. I don’t like that you have to pay to renew your rewards.

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

I just went hand held mirror hunting and thought Sally’s would have the best selection. They didn’t, the selection was very minimal.

Dylan Findlay South Jordan, UT

A great place to shop for beauty supplies. They have a lot of great sales and the service if fantastic.

Sarah Coats Sandy, UT

So many goods things and the staff is very helpful! Great prices for salon products!

Shelly Zollinger Kaysville, UT

This company always has what I need and the clerks always know where i can find what i need. Great place to shop

Janalee Nielson Smithfield, UT

I love Sally Beauty Supply. I always find a large variety of products for great prices.

Chelsea Kidd Logan, UT

Good variety of products. Customer service isn’t the best, employees don’t always know how to help or know what their talking about.

Heather Anderson Providence, UT

This store has a wide option of supplies. I can usually find what I’m looking for here. I love their prices too!

Yolanda Briganti Riverton, UT

They have lots of products. The wax I bought for the eyebrows and lips hasn't worked very well. The items I have bought there have been too expensive for the quality.

Emily Turn Kamas, UT

I used to go here WEEKLY for a solid year - they have everything I’d need from Bobby pins to the best Christmas sets.

Sadie Scoville Pleasant Grove, UT

I like there cute little nail polishes. I also love to go there and see the fun designs on fake nails.

Erin Rhoton Pleasant Grove, UT

Sally has good products at great prices. Their staff isn't as knowledgable as some other places but they are still helpful.

Natalie Dillon Provo, UT

Sally's has some of the best prices for beauty products. Also, I love their selection. I have never not been able to find what I was looking for.

Madison Kneiss Gulfport, MS

Typically get their hair products. I’m not a fan on the quality of their skin and make up products.

Dale Zollinger Kaysville, UT

Good selection of mens products. I was treated with respect.

Sheryl Wilson Salt Lake City, UT

The one thing that I like about Sally's is you can get professional products without having to have a license.

Emily Grossman Houston, TX

Though sally beauty has horrible customer service, they make up for it by having quality product

Ashlee Bair Los Angeles, CA

We loving getting Sally’s product for our hair! They always have great prices and good quality!

Dayna Salt Lake City, UT

Sally beauty is my go to for all hair care needs. They have great products and good prices.

Jolene Pleasant Grove, UT

Always the first place I check when I am looking for specific or more rare supplies for my hair. Good price

Tiffany Tempe, AZ

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!!!! Great prices and has everything not just 1 type of product.

Bella Houtz South Jordan, UT

Sally’s has a great selection of beauty supplies and always has good customer service.

Brette Draper, UT

Sallys is a great store that is constantly being updated with the latest and greatest products!

Destini Ferguson Tallahassee, FL

I can never find anything I need! There is little to no diversity in this store. It’s so upsetting.

Marilyn Greer Saint George, UT

I buy things there that I can't get anywhere else but I don't think their products are at wholesale prices.

CAROLE SCOVILLE Pleasant Grove, UT

I know that whatever weird make up thing I need, or beauty tool, Sally’s will have it!

H Moore Lehi, UT

I love to browse at Sally Beauty Supply, and I always find something I need.

John Smith Provo, UT

My branch is pretty small, but they've got all the supplies I need.

Jami Myers Victor, ID

Lots of color choices for hair dye. Great products!

Shalese Provo, UT

Workers are knowledgeable and you always get coupons.

Aubrey Rentschler Salt Lake City, UT

I like that you can buy salon quality products without a beauty license.