Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

#1 ULTA chevron_right
#2 Thrive Causemetics chevron_right
2.7
#3 Sephora chevron_right

1.5

LA

September 26th, 2019 Denver, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The membership is not worthy, I got it for the free return in case I wasn’t satisfied with the purchase as it was my first time buying anything from them. Turns out you only have 3 free returns and there’s a catch if you use a “free return” you don’t get your money back, only store credit. Customer service was no help either. Unsatisfied from the first purchase, furniture looked like toy furniture.

August 3rd, 2019 Seattle, WA

BEWARE! IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO CANCEL AN ORDER WITH OVERSTOCK.COM! During my experience with customer care I felt that I was being given a work around to try to get me to purchase a product I truly wanted to cancel, rather than addressing that I had found a different product on their site that I intended to purchase instead. Additionally, I felt as if the Customer Care Agent's only goal was to try to get me to sign up for their O-rewards program. In summary: During our conversation, I was told this O-program was the only way to get a refund and cancel my order. So, I followed up by asking if I was guaranteed to get all the money back, or if I would be charged a return shipping fee. I had to ask this question twice before the agent answered that it would guarantee a full refund. Next, I asked if there was a cost to be a member of the program. Instead of answering the question the agent told me all the rewards I would receive: coupons and exclusive offers and discounts. From all I could tell the agent seemed to be dodging my direct questions. Clearly, when a customer asks a question relating to a program or product you are trying to sell them, any customer service focused individual should answer that question before proceeding in the conversation to other details. So after the agent proceeded to exhaust all information regarding rewards, they asked me if I wanted to join. I AGAIN asked if there was a cost. Finally, the agent answered the question. Low and behold, there's a cost!!! I definitely did not appreciate this lack of transparency that I experienced. Additionally, I was contacting Customer Care to cancel my order that was less than 2 hrs old and clearly listed on the site as still “processing”. I did not contact Customer Care to waste my time discussing other matters or to be "sold" other gimmicks. Additionally, I had to be proactive in making sure I received an email that a request to cancel my order was truly placed. This should be an automatic practice with any company. I greatly lack confidence in this company's ability to work with customers. The icing on the cake to my experience was the fact that I made the effort to say thank you to the agent for helping me get my product cancelled. I could tell they were clearly irritated with me by this point as rather than treating me with what they claim to be “award winging customer care” they simply asked "is that all I can help you with today". I said yes and again thank the agent and without a response they ended the chat. This truly negative experience could have been softened with a kind ending to our conversation and a thank you for to me as the customer for being patient as they worked to get my order cancelled. Given my experience with Customer Care at Overstock I encourage you to be aware of their lacking customer service and that they will try any work around they can to squeeze you into a corner to either sign up for a rewards program you don't need or make you feel forced into receiving the shipment. My advice: consider all sales final with them and act as if you have no option to ever return or cancel an item as their agents are truly difficult to work with and lack proper respect for customers.

SHANNON SAPPINGFIELD

June 10th, 2019 La Pine, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Two items were not as described on site. Dealing with the "chat" customer service was more than frustrating. I asked for a free shipping return label and she said I had "buyer's remorse". No, the items were not as described. This inane conversation went on and on. I finally received my return label. Then, when the credit was processed, it was for the wrong amount. Again, a chat with a customer service rep. More of the same simply ridiculous conversation. It's like they really don't read your issue, they just respond in a way that has nothing to do with what I just wrote. I am so done with Overstock customer service. I will never order again.

Gayle Moro

April 8th, 2019 Huntington Beach, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have been ordering through overstock since last 2018 and have enjoyed their service for two reasons: The items arrived safely and without damage, second, they prompt you when your order has been placed and when it is being shipped out. Last March 28 at 11:05am PT, I ordered an item. I reached out to customer service on the same day at 12:14PMPT. He/She said she/ he will try to stop the shipment and that someone will reach out to me after 1-2 business days. On March 29, at 6:09amPT, I received a message saying the item has been shipped. From the time I made a request, no one reached out to me for any follow throughs. On the same day at 6: 23am PT or 14 mins later, I reached out to customer service again and told them I cancelled the item. I also sent the photos of text history to the representative. The representative apologized and said he/she sent an email requesting to contact UPS to cancel the delivery of the item. April 3 at 5:05pmPT, I received a message that items were delivered. It is so disappointing how there were no follow through or updates and I get charged $50+ to return the item. It's not rocket science to be in a customer service position and not be able to efficiently handle an issue from start to finish. They were satisfied with the fact that they were able to make the request and not care what goes on after.

Terry Lee Bunch

September 11th, 2018 South Bend, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Waited 14 days on an order that I never received..

Les Tomma

August 20th, 2018 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very disappointed i wont be ordering from this place again my order was cancelled without me knowing so i went a month thinking i was getting my order. Make sure email address is correct when ordering. Or just find somewhere else to buy from i know i will

L. Fowler

May 31st, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I bought some items from Overstock and they came in the mail when they said they would and they were of good quality.

K Tully

May 31st, 2018 Haddonfield, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ordered 8-piece conversation set and an 6 chair/table set. Conversation set came incomplete, and I needed to pester them to find the missing box. They claim it was FedEx. I still have yet to hear a delivery date for the table. They said it's in the warehouse but their carrier has not picked up. Ordered and paid $2700 on May 18. It's now May 30, and we are no closer to knowing when it will arrive. Giving them a few days to rectify this before contacting American Express. Not impressed with my first and only purchase.