Nordstrom

Nordstrom Logo

Nordstrom

verified
Unverified Profile

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

L Fowler
August 29th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

When I have been helped at Nordstrom the sales people have been really friendly and helpful. I felt like they knew what they were talking about and understood the product well. They have high quality products that work well. I usually shop with them during the yearly sale to get better deals on products.

Joanna Hester
June 18th, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

I took my oldest daughter to Nordstrom to get her makeup done when she turned 12 with no intention of buying anything. However, after I realized the quality of the products, I ended up buying makeup for her and myself. The price is more than I usually spend but I realized it was worth it because the makeup lasts longer.

H Moore
June 12th, 2018 Lehi, UT

Nordstrom always carries top-brand makeup, and we love to shop their half-yearly sale. Their beauty products are high-quality and the sales clerks are very helpful.

Lynette Fowler
June 1st, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

When I've purchased products at Nordstrom they are always very helpful and know what they are talking about. Very friendly and have a great return policy if you are not fully satisfied with your purchase you can return it.

Erin Rhoton
April 24th, 2018 Pleasant Grove, UT DETAILS

Nordstrom has a knowledgeable staff but the products are a little more expensive than other stores. They do have a great return policy.

Suzanna Wootton
December 18th, 2017 Springville, UT DETAILS

Love their makeup! Great quality and lasts a long time. Everyone is always so nice and helpful as well.

Rachel Fagan
November 13th, 2017 Provo, UT DETAILS

Nordstrom always has the products I need, and when they don't their customer service is able to help as best they can.