CVS Logo

7.0

LAST UPDATED: July 26th, 2021

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

ULTA Logo
#1 ULTA chevron_right
Sephora Logo
#2 Sephora chevron_right
Thrive Causemetics Logo
#3 Thrive Causemetics chevron_right
2.7

Christina Lockett Frederick, MD

CVS was a helpful convenient store close by when I was too far from Walmart or Giant. They had everything I would wish for from having cough medicine to having allergy relief medicine for my kids. I also love how they included a makeup section for people who would like cheap makeup and not have to go to Sephora or Ulta. The makeups I got for a cheap price were eye shadow,eye liners, nail polishes, and a wonderful blending sponge I still use.

CJ Milke Olney, MD

I absolutely LOVE the makeup at CVS. They have some very high quality options at low prices, and some medium quality options at extremely low prices. The stuff is always on sale and I am almost always able to get a deal on the makeup I buy from CVS.

Jessica Chen Rockville, MD

I recently bought eye drops and a nails kit from CVS. The eye drops were a on the expensive side, but it does help when my eye is dry. The nails kit is easy to use, but not as durable as it says on the box. I do think CVS provides helpful products including skincare, medicine, and other miscellaneous items.

Nyla C. Tallahassee, FL

I have always relied heavily on CVS to get my makeup all throughout high school, and still today. It is a store that people don't often go to for makeup, but I think that should change. The makeup products are at a good quality, set at a low price.

Nishita McLean, VA

So the new concealer I had applied morning looked extremely patchy, I did not realize for the longest time that I looked like a clown. When my cousins started joking about it, my dad spotted a CVS pharmacy and bought me a compact. And guess what? It goes perfectly with my skin tone.. love with the gesture and the product. Perfect timing and location CVS.. well done.

Pauline Causse Draper, UT

CVS has a great makeup selection that ranges from low to high end brands. You can also get discounts pretty regularly with the CVS card.

Roxana Perez ,

CVS is one of the main stores I used to buy my makeup as they have a wide variety of brands and prices. Particularly, I like the wide range of cruelty-free make up (and skin care) they have available.

Vicki H. Poolesville, MD

I now used CVS as my makeup store for my makeup products. I am partial to Neutrogena products for the basics but they have a wide selection of products and it is convenient to buy my products there.

Syd13 Washington, UT

CVS products are awesome! They have such great quality products at a good price! They have products like L’Oréal, cover girl, and so much more! They have such a wide range of brands and products.

Taylor Larson Nakhon Sawan, 60

I love how accessible CVS stores are and how they carry a wide variety of affordable makeup brands.

hminfo Olney, MD

CVS has really expanded is cosmetics offerings. I have found brands in the store recently that I only used to be able to find at specialty stores.

Nicole Johnson Portland, OR

While I do not often head to CVS for makeup, I can find many of my basic makeup needs here. They carry a diverse array of brands. I always find my mascara there when I find myself in need.

Shari Evers Lehi, UT

My daughters love watching YouTube makeup reviews! Because of it their favorite makeup is sold at CVS! It’s amazing how expensive makeup doesn’t necessarily mean better makeup!! We love it.

Jennifer Salt Lake City, UT

They have a lot of coupons and ways to save.

Wayne Young Little Rock, AR

CVS is always in a convenient location and has any essential item you need. I use them a lot when traveling, and I have forgotten something. The store has a great makeup section with lots of variety. The store is always clean and well laid out as well.

Jodianna Maitland, FL

Makeup products are very expensive which is what I do not like. They have many makeup brands but do not have enough for people of color.

Sierra Nixon Fort Lauderdale, FL

CVS was actually where I first began purchasing make up products. CVS typically has everything I need at a price that is affordable.

Larson Riverton, UT

CVS is a great store. It has a lot of makeup to choose from. The makeup is a great quality and CVS sells it for a great price. The customer service there is great. I recommend buying makeup from CVS.

Nicole LeBaron Provo, UT

CVS is a great drug store when you need last minute makeup. The past couple of times I’ve been there though, it hasn’t been stocked very well. Sometimes they will have what you’re looking for and sometimes they won’t.

McKinzie Figueroa Provo, UT

CVS is a great drug store that has what most drugs stores would be expected to have. They have quite a selection of make-up that seems to be great. It's nice that you can go there and grab a prescription and while you're there grab some make-up that you may be needing.

Tiauna Anderson Saratoga Springs, UT

I recommend the CVS beauty section because they have great products at affordable prices. I love the eye shadow pallet range and like the brands that CVS carries. If you are looking for good makeup that won't break the bank, I recommend CVS!

Lottielyn Schwenke Orlando, FL

CVS is more than just convenient it has all the things I need for makeup. They offer a good range of affordable products and top brands I've even been introduced to brands through CVS' beauty and makeup department.

AF ,

I've purchased makeup from CVS a few times. I like that CVS is so easy to get in and out of quickly and also that they are found in so many places. They have a pretty good variety of things you can get and I'll sometimes try new products if there is a sale or coupon.

Rachael Berhan Salt Lake City, UT

Good selection of drugstore makeup products. Cheap eyeliner for a dollar or so.

Bethany Rockville, MD

I like CVS because it always gives coupons so I can purchase makeup goods in a very reasonable price!

Rachel Butler Provo, UT

Their organization of make up and beauty products in store is one of my favorites. Expensive though, and deals are hard to navigate. Don’t carry a ton of options

Mallory Evans Provo, UT

CVS has a wide range of makeup products all for an affordable price. I have purchased from them multiple times and am always quickly helped when I need assistance.

Brittany Wilkinson Herriman, UT

I love to check out the makeup section in CVS. They have walls and isles of makeup with a very good selection. I also love that they have good sales and register rewards.

H Moore Lehi, UT

CVS is a great place to grab makeup for on the go, as well as skin care products, and sunscreen. I love the prices and the locations are convenient when traveling.

L. Fowler Pleasant Grove, UT

Bought some Korean products from CVS and was pleased with a few and was able to return those items I really didn't like easily at the store with no questions asked.

Frances Harmatuk Baltimore, MD

CVS has an extensive selection and variety of products. Definitely one stop shopping.

Nell Damascus, MD

The easy accessibility of CVS beauty is what I like. There are good prices and good selection.

Saskia Mayette Tallahassee, FL

I like CVS but sometimes it’s too expensive compared to other places like a beauty supply or an Ulta.

Anya Lee Tallahassee, FL

Being a CVS member is great! I receive so many coupons on products, such as makeup and toiletries!

Eric Gagnard Dallas, TX

Love the item selection and convenience that a cvs gives you. A one stop shop for any medicinal needs

Dylan Findlay South Jordan, UT

Everything I expect from a drug store. CVS always has what I'm looking for and the service is always great!

Kathie Bowman Lakeside, CA

I use CVS for my makeup produces from time to time. They make it so easy because they have so many options to choose from

Cristine Gonzales Tallahassee, FL

Very convenient little store. I'm glad they are open until 12 very convinient when i need something late night

Alexa Cooper Provo, UT

I once found my favorite mascara there when I needed it in a pinch and I’m so grateful!

Mirna Hanna Tallahassee, FL

Great customer service! I love how caring the staff is and they try to answers all of the customer's questions

Annie Chow Tallahassee, FL

My favorite drug store makeup store. Love their variety in shades and skin care too!

ChanceyParker Jackson, MS

Prices tend to be higher than Walmart because it’s more convenient to go to. But the same variety is perfect.

Nana Asiata Herriman, UT

CVS always has what I need when on the rush somewhere and great staff that work there.

jaci finch Corpus Christi, TX

I love going to CVS. They are my local pharmacy and are always fast, secure, and accurate!

Dayna Salt Lake City, UT

CVS has saved me a few times when I need to quickly grab an item. Their options are pretty small but for a cheaper option what they have is adequate.

Jessica Mendez Clarksburg, MD

Cheap prices, but very few employees. And the employees usually suck.

Darbles32 Managua, MN

CVS has always had a store near me which is very convenient and I always buy my eyeliner from there

Alyssa Boren American Fork, UT

Very cheap so you can get a lot of items at once. They aren't the best quality, but they are affordable.

Sara Jane Crestwood, KY

I love the customer service at CVS. Everyone is always so nice.

CAROLE SCOVILLE Pleasant Grove, UT

Great basic drugstore – as all the necessities, and sells my favorite Chapstick