Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

Bloomingdales

verified
$100 Guarantee
Unverified Profile

Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

4.8

Hannah Cummins
August 2nd, 2018 Gilbert, AZ

Bloomingdales has a lot of great options at their makeup counters, it seems like they may be slightly overpriced compared to other stores.

H Moore
June 12th, 2018 Lehi, UT

I love the selection of high quality, brand name makeup at Bloomingdales. When they run specials, I always check them out. I've been happy with whatever I buy from there.

Amy Crawley
June 12th, 2018 Draper, UT

I just purchased a women's dress. Love the women's dress selection! Lots of different designs.

Jen M
December 27th, 2017 Littleton, CO DETAILS

I had a great experience with an exchange from Bloomingdales.com. I called the day after Christmas which I'm sure is a busier time for exchanges. I was able to purchase a new size and get the shipping label for my current item while still on the phone. They were quick, efficient, and very kind.