Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

#1 ULTA chevron_right
#2 Thrive Causemetics chevron_right
2.7
#3 Sephora chevron_right

1.0

Andrea Daly

April 25th, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Ordered goods to be delivered to uk 6th December 2018 for Christmas gifts. Goods were $118 and an additional $30 delivery. As time went by and there was no sign of my delivery I emailed beth bender beauty on numerous occasions to get update on my order but received no response. Eventually on the 9th January 2019 I received a reply apologising and saying order had been shipped that day. My parcel arrived in uk on the 18th January with a $35 import tax that I had not been aware of. When I went to collect parcel I was told by post office it had exceeded the 14day pick up and so had been sent back to sender. I contacted bender beauty again and they confirmed the products were back with them and the would forward my request for a refund of the product price only. It is now 25th April and despite having made several email request for an update I have received no reply and no refund. It seems that they have no intentions of even giving me the courtesy of an update and I’m left feeling that the fact I am based in uk they believe they have no obligation to abide by trading standards. I’m disgusted by the behaviour of what I had thought was a reputable company. Their initial apology about the lateness of their original email reply was totally empty. Needless to say I would never use again or recommend.