Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

#1 ULTA chevron_right
#2 Thrive Causemetics chevron_right
2.7
#3 Sephora chevron_right

1.0

Savvy shopper

April 26th, 2019 Naples, FL

First experience shopping with Belk and it will be my last. I ordered a quilt that was on clearance on Monday, by Friday it still had not shipped out so I called to check on my order, only to be told that my order had been canceled as the item was out of stock , no e-mail to let me know. I’d ordered a matching sham in the meantime that was also on clearance from somewhere else that I can’t get a refund on, now I’m stuck with a $30 sham and no quilt. Shame on you Belk, I won’t be back!!

C Messer

March 3rd, 2019 Maryville, TN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I ordered an item online and tried to return today. Mary, the older white haired woman in the Woman’s Department in the Maryville Belk, wouldn’t give me the purchase price back! She said she’d give me a no receipt purchase price back...I had the shipping invoice! The difference in the two prices is about $3.00. If Belk does this to every customer, they make a very good profit. This isn’t the first time I’ve ran into a problem with this Sales Associate. She isn’t doing the company any favors by running off customers. And, this wasn’t the first time I’ve had problems with Belk. I refuse to do business with a company that isn’t customer focused! I’m at the point where I will cancel my Belk credit card and take my business somewhere else!