Company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

#1 ULTA chevron_right
#2 Thrive Causemetics chevron_right
2.7
#3 Sephora chevron_right

1.0

Al Ms

January 31st, 2018 Silver Spring, MD

AliExpress (AE) has registered a group of scam sellers in his website. The biggest mistake i have made is to place an order with a big amount. The seller has rejected my cancellation request and sent the parcel. Why is he a cheater? Because he first agreed to cancel the order, which is why i bought an alternative parcel from another store. He however deceitfully sent the parcel. According to AE system, the buyer is forced to pay for that parcel as long as the seller insists on his proposal. Luckily (or maybe another proof of this game), the parcel was detained in an intermediate country and destroyed. AE didn't realize this fact until recently. His initial judgement came in favor to his scam seller. Even when AE has ruled in my favor later (that is to refund me with the whole amount - a fair judgement that we all "AE, the seller, and me" agreed on), they didn't refund me. I have raised a complaint, but they handled it with ignorance. His live chat customer service is very silly and looks scam. They even refused to provide me with an Email as a proof for my complaint. Until this moment i had no refund (although a big amount; and despite the fact that they made the ruling to refund me). I used to be a frequent buyer. Feeling that AE has what looks like anonymous deals with his scam sellers, I have switched to LightInTheBox.com, a competing online tailor, hoping that it adopts transparent and fair policies and registers non-scam sellers to assure quality items and services.