Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

The Logo Company

The Logo Company Logo

The Logo Company

Consistently Voted #1 Logo Design Studio Online.

The Logo Company has over 15 years of experience as a team in online logo design. They offer their logo services to businesses big and small with unlimited design redraws and revisions paired with a money back guarantee for clients who aren’t satisfied with their results for any reason. They were voted "#1 online logo firm by Wired! Magazine" as well as "#1 for Business Logos by the WSJ".

DesignCrowd Logo DesignCrowd ›

9.4

Overall
Score

crowdSPRING Logo crowdSPRING ›

7.6

Overall
Score

Logobee Logo Logobee ›

7.5

Overall
Score

The Logo Company Logo The Logo Company ›

Insufficient
Reviews

The Good

• Customer Satisfaction
  • Experienced Designers

Customer Satisfaction

The great part about this company is that they really seem intent on satisfying each and every client that they take on by offering unbeatable money back guarantees, extremely affordable prices for logo and stationary design, and also by providing unlimited revisions to ensure each client's full satisfaction. They're a smaller company which means that any new client they take on will be handled by a group of dedicated people, not lost in a large corporation that takes on countless new clients a day.

Experienced Designers

The Logo Company hires only experienced designers who have sufficient work experience in graphic design. The experienced team works on each new logo request instead of outsourcing their work to someone that the client will never know or come in much contact with. They have a good quick turnaround time and a list of satisfied, notable past customers in the portfolio.

The Bad

• Customer Service
  • Website Errors
  • Undisclosed Information

It may be frustrating for some clients or potential clients to not have a way of calling a main customer service line to speak with someone directly before they sign up for services. Of course, The Logo Company does promise to call you back to discuss things if you leave a message. While the smaller team might be perfect for many clients to work with, others may hope for more than a handful of concepts.

Website Errors

Their website has some spelling errors which isn't a huge problem by any means, but it may be indicative of their lack of man power or time to proofread their site like larger companies are able to do. Hopefully that doesn't carry over into the client's work that they take on.

Undisclosed Information

There is a lot of information that The Logo Company doesn't include on their website. They do not provide any information regarding contract length or a cancellation policy. Other industry competitors are very transparent when providing information about contracts. Usually there are month to month contracts or yearly contracts, but The Logo Company does not release this information on their website. Additionally, they do not disclose if they have a cancellation or refund policy regarding contracts.

The Bottom Line

The Logo Company has plenty of experience creating logos for many recognizable brands and businesses. Their money back guarantee is hard to find with other similar companies as it promotes a "no questions asked, 100% money back" promise. They must be able to deliver well to have the ability to keep up with such a solid guarantee.

3.8

Nicci Rose
May 1st, 2017 Brooklyn, NY

I technically got what I wanted in the end. HOWEVER: it took a very long time to get the results I was expecting (think a couple of weeks of back and forth nearly every day...), I needed to know exactly what I wanted as they give you the bare bones on imagination, and I also became pretty proficient in using Paint to show them what I want as they don't always seem to understand English. It could have gone on even longer to fine tune and perfect, but I needed to print my docs already and had no time to wait another few days for them to move things around. On a totally different note, the customer service sucks. I spoke to someone to request that my last revisions be emailed back immediately and I was told that there was no one to assist me - wasn't it his job to assist me?!? So I emailed and was told that I would get it within 1 business day, instead of 2, except that I always got my revisions in 1 day, so again no help...

KevinS
December 19th, 2016

Very professional, extremely prompt, willing to make revisions and a great turnaround time. Very happy with the logo.