Brooklyn-based The Logo Company has nearly 20 years of experience in online logo design. It offers logo design services to businesses big and small with unlimited design redraws and revisions paired with a money back guarantee for clients who aren’t satisfied with their results for any reason. With The Logo Company, businesses can create a professionally designed custom logo that reflects customer values and traits.

Read customer The Logo Company reviews

The Good

• Experienced Designers
  • Custom Logo Design
  • Package Options
  • Three-Day Turnaround
  • Customer Service
  • Additional Services

Experienced Designers

The Logo Company hires only experienced designers who have sufficient work experience in graphic design. The experienced iteam works on each new logo request throughout the logo design process from sharing ideas and vision to logo creation, instead of outsourcing their work.

This can often be better than the crowdsourcing design platforms who are unable to vet their users; in-house design teams are more likely to deliver consistent, quality results. The Logo Company has a quick turnaround time and a list of satisfied, notable past customers in its portfolio.

The relationship between a strong logo and branding is an important part of brand identity and awareness. Small businesses who work with a free logo maker sometimes find several companies who used the same free template, reducing the efficacy of their brand logo. Working with a professional designer or a team of professional designers is a good way to ensure that your business has a great, unique logo.

For your logo design project, you will be assigned five professional designers. This gives business owners several logo ideas to choose from and helps the client to find a direction for their design and branding.

Custom Logo Design

Unlike many other web solutions that offer logo templates or help you create a design through a logo generator, The Logo Company offers personalized logos that ensure your design is unique. This ensure that your logo will be tailored to your brand identity, and it's less likely that your logo will be similar to another company's.

Package Options

Customers can choose from three options when working with The Logo Company:

• Logo Only ($199)
  • Logo and Stationery ($249)
  • Logo, Stationery, and 500 Business Cards ($339)

The Logo Only option includes five logo designers, five concepts, unlimited redraws and revisions, and a money back guarantee.

The Logo and Stationery option adds letterhead and envelope design to all of the components of the Logo Only option.

The Logo, Stationery, and 500 Business Cards option has all of the previously mentioned features in addition to 500 printed business cards.

Three-Day Turnaround

The Logo Company advertises a three-day turnaround to get their in the hand of the client quickly and efficiently. After the client critiques their design concepts, The Logo Company will deliver any change requests and a final file package to the business in two days. The Logo Company aims to deliver clients with the perfect logo, and they also aim to deliver fast results.

The great part about this company is that it really seems intent on satisfying each and every client that it serves by offering unbeatable money back guarantees, extremely affordable prices for logo and stationery design, and also by providing unlimited revisions to ensure each client's full satisfaction. It is a smaller company which means that any new client they take on will be handled by a group of dedicated people, not lost in a large corporation that takes on countless new clients a day.

Additional Services

The Logo Company also offers stationery design:

• Business cards
  • Letterheads
  • Envelopes

The Bad

• Must Pay Upfront
  • Offers Limited Additional Services

Must Pay Upfront

The Logo Company requires its customers to pay the package fee upfront. This factor can be a little daunting for some clients because they won't see the final product before they pay.

However, The Logo Company's website has examples of past logos. Its design team also provides customers with five design concepts to choose from and will preform unlimited redraws and revisions. There is minimal risk that a customer will walk away unsatisfied with the logo services.

The Logo Company also offers a money back guarantee. Even if a customer is unsatisfied, the customer can receive a refund.

Offers Limited Additional Services

Many other logo companies also offer additional graphic design services, such as web design, packaging design, and book and magazine design. While The Logo Company's limited services allow it to specialize in creating the perfect logo, it means customers who are looking for more assistance with their brand identity might have to search elsewhere.

The Bottom Line

Creating a logo is an important step in brand recognition. There are plenty of design companies and freelancers offering logo services out there. The Logo Company is a logo creator with plenty of experience creating logos for many recognizable brands and businesses. Its team of designers have the tools and creativity to help you design your logo.

The Logo Company's package options allow customers to find the value and quality they seek in a logo. Interested customers should be prepared to pay upfront for services.

If you're looking for quality and reliable design services, The Logo Company is a good choice.

View Best Logo Design Companies

ahallam

November 28th, 2019 Buzzards Bay, MA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Poor quality work, no creativity, some of them can’t even spell. The level of work you receive in return looks like something a child would produce. No follow up, you have to lead them by the hand every step of the way and even then they can’t produce. They cut most of the material from other sites, no one off here. They require all monies up front, so once you see the quality of work you receive it’s to late to stop the process. We had to take a complete loss on this and move on from them. If your expecting a professional job, go somewhere else. These people are a disaster.

The Logo Company Logo

Reply from The Logo Company

Dec 05, 2019

Hi Arthur, Thanks for taking the time to write your review. As you know we have an industry beating money back guarantee of 3 months. So if we start your project and don't Finnish it in 3 months you get to get all your money back. You can't lose. Well, actually you can lose if you have such poor control of your business affairs. Meaning when you come back 8 months later insulting designers and the designs in the hope of extorting a refund by promising a bad review then I suppose you can lose. This Business Suite platform is not a proper platform for genuine reviews as they are just affiliates and they don't have proper checks and balances in place. I can confirm that this is a review from a previous client who likes to extort but sorry to say Arthur, we don't play that game. Thanks again for your extortion attempt. Simon McArdle Owner The Logo Company

Brandon G Bell

August 28th, 2019 Brooklyn, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

These people are not transparent nor accessible when you need them. Would never waste my money to be this aggravated with them again. They are virtual and act like they work from their mothers basement.

Warren Hauck

May 24th, 2019 Alameda, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Logo Company exceeded my expectations. I could not believe the quality of product that I received for $199. Some 10 years ago I paid $500 for a similar level of service. Don'y fall for the cheapo logos services that you see on Fiverr for $49 or whatever. You get what you pay for. They will use stock images and not do any original work.

John A. Ohman

April 19th, 2019 Morganton, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I used The Logo Company to develop branding for a client. Despite multiple rounds of reviews and edits (client kept changing decisions and/or didn't adequately explain their wants), these guys never balked, kept at it, and ultimately delivered a superior product that the client was delighted with.

Bacari

February 25th, 2019 Staten Island, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Logo Company is very efficient, detailed-oriented, patient and thorough throughout their process. I love the logo created for my business.

Jonathan

February 20th, 2019 Kearny, NJ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Logo Company is a great decision for anyone thinking about getting a logo designed. Great price, unlimited revisions, offer stationary products like business cards and envelopes. Even offer to create a website if needed!

Dr. Wayne A. Vanderwier

February 19th, 2019 Chesterton, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Logo Company has always been professional, punctual, thorough, and flexible when working on our projects. We highly. recommend them!

Aude

February 18th, 2019 Peachtree City, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The process from start to finish was incredibly easy and smooth. I had some ideas that I suggested for my logo, the design team used my ideas but also suggested other logos. In the end I love what the design team came up with and it was not anything I had thought of. Very professional and timely answers to any of my questions. I would definitely hire them again!

Ingrid

February 9th, 2019 Charlotte, NC DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Logo Company did a phenomenal job with my logo and brand collateral and exceeded my expectations! I was blown away by the quality and awesome artwork of the designers. The process of communication and delivery of work was smooth and easy. The turnaround time for delivery is very fast. If you're looking for exceptional logo and other design work for your business, look no further!

Ian

February 2nd, 2019 Milwaukee, WI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

We are very thankful that our relatively small business was able to access professional design services for a flat fee. The initial logo concepts were original and varied, we reached our final design after two revisions, and TLC responded to all feedback within 1-2 days. The platform used for reviewing designs and sharing feedback and simple and easy to use. Very pleased.

Rustin Glessner

January 31st, 2019 State College, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The Logo Company created an outstanding logo for a new website I'm working on, did it quickly, and were very responsive to my design suggestions. An outstanding experience all around. Would definitely recommend and use again.

Robert Bodtorf

January 23rd, 2019 Pine Grove, PA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The logo company is simply the Best. Excellent customer service with outstanding artistry.

Jeff

January 23rd, 2019 Royse City, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I admit I had reservations, not just with The Logo Company but with anyone I would chose to do this vitally important to my businesses public perception work, as so many others over promise and under deliver. I chose The Logo Company as they seemed like the real deal and I wanted control of my company logo going forward. The Logo Company is the real deal! Easy to work with, straight forward process, took my direction about the look I wanted and brought it to reality. I'm very happy with the process and outcome. I feel the expense was small for the attained outcome. Big thank you to The Logo Company!

Amanda P.

January 21st, 2019 Evergreen Park, IL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I found The Logo Company over a decade ago and was really impressed with the speed and quality of work. 10+ years later, I am working on a different business venture and was hoping to have the same experience. I had to go through several revisions but the designers listened every time and incorporated my feedback until I was satisfied. I absolutely love my new logo and highly recommend this company. The logo is actually inspiring me to explore other avenues with my company that I had not thought of before. Very Pleased!

Eric S.

January 9th, 2019 Novi, MI DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Logo creation for new business, first round of logos produced my favorite option

Laura H

January 2nd, 2019 Bothell, WA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I did some due diligence in looking for a logo company to design my logo, and TheLogoCompany had some great reviews, so that helped make my decision. I presented a very vague idea of what I was looking for and the first round of logos answered that adequately, but just didn't 'do it' for me. I was told to anticipate that, and it gave me a great jumping off place to give better feedback and get some better results. The next set of options came back and then I began to have trouble deciding between all of them. I took quite a bit of time in between each round of revisions to think about what I wanted. I was never pestered, there was no pressure to finish up. I'm very happy with my logo. Next came the design for business cards and letterhead. Now that was quite tough because I absolutely loved every option presented. I found the whole process to be pleasant, and great value, and I'm quite pleased to have my logo in place and nothing should stop me from ramping up my business from here!

Sharon McEwen

December 31st, 2018

Great service, very easy to work with, quick turnarounds on revisions. Would highly recommend Logo Company for your logo designs!

Karen Russo

December 29th, 2018 Carmel, IN DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Don't even bother looking any further. You have found the place that will provide you with the best logo designs ever. How do I know? I have used this company numerous times, and have never been disappointed. The greatest thing is, they keep working your logo design until you are perfectly happy, so how can you lose? I have had designs completed from very simple designs to very intricate. I love how they have a number of designers work on your vision because everyone has a little bit of a different idea, and then you choose, or mix and match. This is clearly the best company for logo design, no question.

Z

December 22nd, 2018 Addison, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Great work for an unbeatable price! I've worked with them on many projects over the course of a year and they are a dream to work with. 100% professional, fast turnaround and a feedback process that is smooth and easy, especially for newbies. THE go to company for work of this type, couldn't be better. Bravo. A customer for life.

Nicci Rose

April 30th, 2017 Brooklyn, NY

I technically got what I wanted in the end. HOWEVER: it took a very long time to get the results I was expecting (think a couple of weeks of back and forth nearly every day...), I needed to know exactly what I wanted as they give you the bare bones on imagination, and I also became pretty proficient in using Paint to show them what I want as they don't always seem to understand English. It could have gone on even longer to fine tune and perfect, but I needed to print my docs already and had no time to wait another few days for them to move things around. On a totally different note, the customer service sucks. I spoke to someone to request that my last revisions be emailed back immediately and I was told that there was no one to assist me - wasn't it his job to assist me?!? So I emailed and was told that I would get it within 1 business day, instead of 2, except that I always got my revisions in 1 day, so again no help...

KevinS

December 19th, 2016

Very professional, extremely prompt, willing to make revisions and a great turnaround time. Very happy with the logo.