Logoworks is an online graphic design company that provides custom designed logos, websites and business branding affordably and quickly. Though it specializes in creating high-quality logos, its designers are also able to design posters, email templates, postcards, websites and just about any other graphic design project that a business might require.

Clients start with explaining what kind of project they need, then follow up with filling out a short online creative brief on their company or organization and what kind of design preferences they have.

Next, they choose their design package based on their needs and budget. Finally, the client can expect to see some design concepts sent to them in just a matter of three days.

At that point, feedback can be sent regarding the logo concepts that have already been sent. If there are tweaks or adjustments to be made, these can be sent back for revisions.

The Good

• No Spec Work
  • No Additional Fees
  • Company Size

No Spec Work

Logoworks avoids what is often referred to in the industry as "Spec Work", which is when designers compete on projects by creating a custom design that they hope will get picked by a client and if it isn't, that designer sees no compensation for the time and effort they put into their designs.

Logoworks pays their designers whether their work was chosen to be the official branding logo for a company or not and they believe that doing so helps to encourage only the best results from dedicated designers who are reliable and work hard to consistently provide top-notch results.

Turnaround times are quick and the results are very professional. Each logo design concept has been created by designers who have a lot of experience as such.

No Additional Fees

There are no additional fees or hidden charges for the designs that Logoworks offers. They are very upfront with the charges for customers. Logoworks charges up to $99 in upfront designers fees, but besides that, there are no hidden charges.

Company Size

Logoworks is one of the largest companies in the industry with over 2,019 full-time employees. Additionally, they were established in 2002 and have since grown significantly. The limited number of employees could potentially be a problem, especially when many competitors have hundreds of employees.

The Bad

• Pricing
  • Package Options

Pricing

All of the packages for Logoworks range between $299-$599, with the base package starting at $299. Although the upper packages are accurately priced, the base starting package is more expensive than other competitors in the industry. Many other businesses offer a base starting package from $0-$50.

The prices are a bit higher than many of the industry competitors, specifically those who outsource their design work to those who compete for creative projects. This can be seen as a bad thing or a good thing for those who appreciate what Logoworks calls an "ethical approach" to design where they pay their designers what they are worth and pay them whether their designs are chosen or not. This may translate into slightly higher prices for clients but many clients may appreciate working with companies that are loyal to their designers as well as those they serve.

Package Options

Their package options might not be as interchangeable and adjustable as some other logo design companies that offer several packages or an "a la carte" type of package system. Logoworks only offer three different packages which have a limited amount of customizable features.

The Bottom Line

Logoworks seems to be a very professional company with a high level of customer service and loyalty to its team of designers as well as their clients. Having been in business for nearly a decade and a half speaks well to its services and to the satisfaction of their past clients.

Logoworks may charge more than some competitors, but you get what you pay for: Logoworks checks all the boxes in compiling a complete brand package for each client.

Logoworks is able to provide every kind of graphic design service that a business or organization could require. Logoworks also provides an online portfolio with lots of examples of previous work and satisfied clients to give prospective clients an idea of what they can expect as well.

3.7

Shay Che'

September 17th, 2020 Stone Mountain, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I recently launched two businesses and used Logoworks to design logos for each. They did such a wonderful job on my first logo, I returned for a second project. Logoworks is able to bring your branding vision to life. I am picky, so it was refreshing that my PM Aaron was able to work with his team to provide excellent logo ideas. I love how they provide 4-5 options so you can choose the design you like and perfect it to your liking. The turnaround time is quick -- they always delivered my logo options before schedule. The team is awesome when it comes to feedback and revisions to ensure they provide you with the best design. Even when I follow-up for additional assistance, the team is always there to provide what I need. I am so glad I ran across Logoworks. I've used other companies and online independent design platforms, and Logoworks is hands down the best. The process is seamless, customer service and response time is AMAZING!

VAW

August 14th, 2020 Germantown, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

"Impeccable." "Astounding." "Extraordinary." These three words are how I describe my experience with Logoworks. I'm not kidding, if you are trying to find a professional or creative design, look no further. For me, more than six years ago, I browsed the Internet trying to find a company where I could get a popped-out logo design. Not only did I want something creative and unique, but I also wanted a logo that I could afford. Guess where I landed? Yes; you're right, I arrived right here: at Logoworks. Their professionals designed a top quality logo. I kid you not, they would not let me go until I was totally satisfied with my design. Years later, I started writing a book and the first company that came to my mind was Logoworks. However, I was not sure if their services had added book cover design. Initially, when I used their services, they only designed logos and brochures (not book covers). Oh my. I wished you could have seen my eyes beam when I realized that their professional site included book cover design too. For the record, what I admired the most about Logoworks is their professionalism and their good trusting customer service. They treated me like a valued customer, and nowadays, I'm sure you'll agree that good customer service is extremely hard to find. And so, if you're reading this message, you're in the right place for top-quality design. Go ahead! You can discard all the other online designing places (that you've been browsing). Tell Logoworks what you want and they'll get the job done. Then, you will use the same words that I used: "Impeccable." "Astounding." "Extraordinary." VAW

Matt

March 18th, 2020 Springfield, VA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fantastic -- the best graphics design company, in terms of value, quality and expertise. I've worked with a number of graphic designers, and Logoworks is a cut above the rest. The customer support is fantastic, with a quick response time and high level of expertise, and their team of designers will absolutely make whatever vision you have work. Will be doing business with them again, and I'd recommend everyone else to do the same. They went above and beyond from what I expected -- and then some! Five stars.

Anonymous.Ly

January 13th, 2020 Houston, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

It's the beginning of the year and two weeks before the start of the busy season. Let's change the name of the company!! That means order new stationary, inform clients and vendors, order new checks, etc. And create a new logo! We thought Logoworks helped us develop our original logo. Got on the website and started a chat with Aaron. He was able to determine that Logoworks did not design our original logo, but could help us redesign. And he thought they could help that same afternoon if we had the logo in a certain format. Thankfully, we did! Aaron sent me the link to begin the request . I failed to state what I wanted done but Aaron was looking for my request and was able to add it based on our chat. The design team had the logo reworked in just over an hour. The website was still up, as was our chat, and Aaron let me know it was ready just before the email was received. The logo was reviewed by the shareholders and approved without an alterations. Amazing work! Amazing people! Especially thankful for Aaron with Customer Support at Logoworks!! Highly recommend.

Kimberle

December 16th, 2019 Littleton, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have used Logoworks in the past through a company out of CA. In this case, this logo design has been for more on a personal scale use and Aaron and his team, well, they were simply pheromonal. Aaron called me on the phone to talk through the design and the gift that I was giving to a firefighter for his new ‘in-home’ bar. He personally assisted and as such, the design was done very quickly. And while that is nothing short of ‘their job’, what he did is beyond a job requirement. He personally took on the changes, concerns and issues and made sure that we had everything we needed ‘just so’. His support of the armed forces and for our EMS was brought to light when I explained that my gift was for a firefighter. In one single sentence, everything changed. This company is fantastic. But the personal tough and the insanely personal care that they bring to their work is worthy any high star rating. You will not find this type of personal reach, personal attention to detail and this type of willingness to go out on a limb like this company. Aaron is over the top fantastic in every single way. He cares about his reputation, he cares about the company’s reputation and he cares about the people who submit blindly the request for help. AMAZING and we are so very grateful!

United Properties Group

November 26th, 2019 Tyler, TX DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Quick and professional result! We have been using LogoWorks for several years and plan to continue.

Lisa McLaughlin

November 1st, 2019 Wheat Ridge, CO DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our account manager, Aaron B, is always attentive to our questions and is an excellent project manager. We love the designs we get with Logoworks - always fun to see the concepts come to life!

Kathy

October 16th, 2019 Solon, OH DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I was referred to Logoworks by someone and couldn't have been happier with my experience. The work they did aligned with the vision I had for my logos, the process was easy to follow, and the service was top notch. Not to mention, Aaron was very personable in his interactions via email and over the phone. Thank you!

Amanda Xie

October 1st, 2019 DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Logoworks has been part of our business adventure for the past decade. 10 years ago we hired LOGOWORKS design a new team logo for us which we still use today. We grew our business with the image and the logo help us in many ways such as marketing and recognition in our local market area. Back then we ordered the whole package - logo, business card, stationary, email signature template. The cost is very reasonable. 10 years later, we are setting up a new business and need a new logo. So we contact LOGOWORKS again of course. The delivery is on time and the turn around time is fast! Sometime it is within hours to see the next revision - very impressive! We got the best logo we can hope for!. Because we are so happy with the new business logo design, we ordered a new business card design. Again it is another hit by logoworks. I highly recommend LOGOWORKS. they have talented designers and great systems to collaborate with consumers. its definitely a 5-star service. Amanda Xie Toronto, Canada

William Newsome

September 17th, 2019 Orlando, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I have a successful weight loss business, in part due to Logoworks. I have used Logoworks since the inception of my business 5 years ago. They created my first logo and several more for other businesses of mine. I can say that they are timely, offer a fair price, very professional, creative and most importantly, they listen closely to your ideas. They have never failed me. Recently they took my already-popular website, solutionsweightloss.net, to the the next level when the converted to an entirely new theme. My team and I were blown away with the creativity, but they honored my request to keep some of the elements of my prior site. At first I was concerned that my SEO on the site might be affected, but their attention to format and detail kept my SEO intact. Not only is my sight ranked #1 on google for many key words, but it is being complimented now more than ever by our clients!! Enough said! Thank you Logoworks for contributing to the success of my business.

Katie Dahlman

August 27th, 2019 Phoenix, AZ DETAILS arrow_drop_down

I'm a single-owner start-up and know very little about marketing my new product. Aaron B was exceptional, not only in his artistic ability, but also in guiding me on all the items I need, next steps, and a couple things I would have never known to do. I knew Logoworks was the right fit for me when they nailed by Logo design right off the bat. I explained my product and my vision and they developed a logo that I absolutely love, and it only took one revision. They are also working on a website, business cards, social media, and packaging artwork for me. It's one-stop shopping and I'm so grateful to have been recommended to them by one of my engineers who also had a positive experience. I look forward to a long-term relationship with Logoworks.

Fredericka Lloyd

August 20th, 2019 Lanham, MD DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Our company Fresh Start Homebuyers received a perfect design product from Logoworks coupled with outstanding customer service. The design process was efficient , seamless and professional. The service provided by Aaron our project coordinator was priceless!

Mike B

August 18th, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS arrow_drop_down

The designers are talented and diverse, the turnaround time is good and Aaron is reachable within hours for questions and concerns. Our logo and branding are world class! I'm happy to recommend Logoworks.

BrianO

May 7th, 2019 Talent, OR DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Logoworks went above and beyond for my company. They nailed the logo I was looking for in the first round. Aaron was incredible to work with when I returned to make some minor adjustments and add business cards to the mix. Each time I've come back to them for something new, they've treated me extremely well, and I've been thrilled with my experience thus far. I look forward to working with them more in the future as my company's marketing needs grow.

JeffH

March 22nd, 2019 Dacula, GA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

My experience was in early 2018. I had multiple designs sent and we narrowed down to what I had in mind. After several more changes to the design, we were able to get a logo that was perfect for us. I've had our logo embroidered onto dozens of hats and shirts and it looks great. More than a year later (March, 2019), I was having difficulty getting the logo printed onto glassware and needed some help with the format and resolution. I got everything I needed and got it quickly. This is after my initial representative at Logoworks had left the company. I think that earned them an extra star. I don't remember exactly what I had to pay but I thought it was a fair price or I would have gone elsewhere. I don't give 5 stars across the board to anyone but in two categories they get a 4 and the other two they get a 5.

John

January 18th, 2019 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Fake Guarantee. First time I used them it went well. Second time, it just did not click wit the designer. Asked to use their guarantee and they gave me the fine print runaround. Bottom line they would not offer any refund. Their guarantee is far from what they describe as putting customer satisfaction first. Use another company that is more straightforward about their guarantees. Wasted a lot on money and time with Logoworks

Matt

August 15th, 2018 Ogden, UT

Purchased a $300 package from them. They provided several options for a logo all of which did not meet the feel or vision of outlined request and overall was very low standard. When I voiced that none of the designs reflect a brand feel I was looking for they said they can do another round for even more money. I decided to take the additional money that logoworks wanted and went elsewhere. The new company provided one design back and nailed the look I was hoping for with minimal revision needed. Logoworks does not offer any refunds.

Terry

June 7th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Very poor quality. They do not listen. Make stupid mistakes. You cannot provide them with a folder as every inbound email has a different header.

Trish Weems

June 6th, 2018 Chatsworth, CA DETAILS arrow_drop_down

Kinda surprised about the reviews. I bought six logos in 2005-2007 and they were beyond awesome. But, the company was run by the original owners, then they sold out to Hewett Packard who sold to someone else. I bought the higher priced packages with unlimited designs and could have as many revisions as I wanted until they hit on a design I liked. I just called today - 6-5-2018 because one of the files is corrupted and a really nice guy, I think it was Aaron, said my logos after 13 years are still in their database, I can login and download them to send to a label company. So, I dunno if this review helps, but I've had a great experience with this company, but things change and when I have a couple more logos designed, I hope I'll be sayin' the same thing that they're great.

Cindy

December 10th, 2016 Woodside, NY

This logo design company really sucks. They are only able to design for you under certain criteria. You have to give them detailed instructions. Therefore, it is not creative at all. If I was able to know exactly what I can do, then I can just do it by myself. I hired them because I need someone who is creative enough to help me. Nope, you are not going to get anything close from them. The website and ad look fancy and the concept is good, but it's not deliverable. The worst is that if they cannot deliver anything (since they sucks at their designs), you cannot get a refund. You have to spend your time working with these people over and over again. And basically you don't want anything from them, but you are paying $399 for nothing in return if you don't want to deal with them.

Sandra Sepulveda

July 26th, 2016 Alexandria, VA

Pros: Customer Service Cons: Everything Else. Their logos are not good. I feel like it's the same thing you get for $30 at Fiverr. They advertise Logos in 3 days, but it takes them 6 days or more and I had to constantly stay on them to just to keep them at 6 days.

Jeremy Samson

June 29th, 2016 Los Angeles, CA

Worked with Aaron over there - he was great. Helped us get a nice logo. Thanks!

Callie Jett

March 23rd, 2016 Charlotte, NC

I am so glad I found a place to review this company. This company is absolutely horrible and rude. In fact, they did not even create my logo, and they messed up on my website so much, I had to have another company fix their mess. And Toufan is absolutely immature. But, it's not a surprise, because the man above him is just as immature. The company is run by a bunch of children who cannot own their mistakes and do not put the customer first. In fact, I doubt they care about this review. Do not go with them!!!

Scott

November 23rd, 2015 Aldie, VA

Logoworks SUCKS! What a terrible process and experience. Don't walk...RUN AWAY!! I just wasted over $400 and months of my time iterating through their mindless, customer unfriendly process. They are a puppy mill for logos, seriously, I hope people read this before falling into their sinkhole like I did. Once they have your money, you are screwed, there is no getting it back (read the fine print on their "guarantee", it's really misleading). Hate. Hate. Hate. I've been robbed, and they just don't care! I tried working through their management chain, they refuse to help! I am going to call it a loss and stop wasting my time. I guess I'll find someone local, can't wait to have a real person to talk to instead of one way sound bites twice a week.

Carissa

December 31st, 2014 West Lafayette, OH

This is absolutely a horrible company. No one calls you back and you can't get a hold of anyone AFTER they receive payment. Look somewhere else and don't waste your time. It's taken two weeks so far just to get a simple logo completed through them.