LogoMyWay Logo

6.8

LAST UPDATED: May 7th, 2021

LogoMyWay is a U.S.-based logo design company promising at least 40 logo concepts for each new client. It is a logo design crowdsourcing platform which connects clients needing design work such as custom logo designs for websites, t-shirts, business cards, and other branding tools. LogoMyWay has over 20,000 creative logo designers in over 100 countries from all over the world. The company is based out of Columbus, Ohio.

The Good

• Crowdsourced Design Process
  • Customer Service
  • Image Rights
  • Turnaround Time
  • Pricing
  • Minimum Submission Guarantee

Crowdsourced Design Process

LogoMyWay has a crowdsourcing business model which attracts designers from many backgrounds and areas of expertise. By doing a contest-based logo design, customers find that they have more control over the design of their project. Accessing the creative minds of so many designers gives consumers more freedom to customize a design from a greater selection pool where they would be limited by using traditional in-house design companies where you are forced to select a design from the few concepts you are given to review and tweak.

Here’s how it works:

1. Fill out your contest brief with details about your business and what you’re looking for and set your own prize amount.
  2. View the logos submitted, rank them, and give feedback to the designers.
  3. Select your favorite logo, then download it.

To browse existing logo design contests, check out LogoMyWay’s website where you can filter logo contests by new contests, contests ready to end, contests in judging mode, and ended contests.

LogoMyWay customers receive a dedicated design specialist they can call or email to help with all contest concerns from the beginning to the end.

Image Rights

You receive high-resolution vector files for the logo you ultimately choose as the winner. Along with the files, you are given a free legal contract giving you full legal ownership of the logo. At that point, you can use your logo in any branding application you can think of: websites, T-shirts, mugs, pens, business cards, etc. by using your new, industry-standard vector logo files.

LogoMyWay also has a strict list of designer conduct policies which guarantees that customers are getting design concepts that are fresh and new and won't be found in other places. Designers are specifically asked to not recycle concepts used in other winning designs so that there are no accidental similarities from one design to the next.

Turnaround Time

The default turnaround time for LogoMyWay contests is five days, but you can extend your contest as many times as needed until you decide on a logo you love. You can plan on receiving creative logo concepts within hours of starting your contest.

Pricing

The minimum prize amount for the winning designer is $200 and the maximum is $1000. You have flexibility within that range to set your price according to your budget. According to LogoMyWay, the higher the prize amount, the better quality and variety of logos you receive, as top designers may not go for the contests with smaller dollar amounts.

Upgrades are available at an additional cost:

$49 to go private (hides contest from showing up in search engines)
$49 to get featured (keeps you near the top of the list)
$15 to get highlighted (highlights your contest in blue so it stands out)

In addition to the prize money and any upgrades, you pay a $39 fee to list your contest and a handling fee that is 10 percent of the prize money.

Minimum Submission Guarantee

If your logo contest doesn’t receive at least 40 logo concept submissions or you are otherwise unsatisfied with the quality of submissions, you can extend your contest or get your listing fee payment refunded.

The Bad

• Limited Pricing Guidance
  • Concerns of Crowdsourcing

Limited Pricing Guidance

The pricing scale/site fees are left up to customers to decide for the contests. While this does allow for flexibility, it may leave some consumers unsure of what prize amount to set. And regardless of what you set up as the prize money, you’ll be paying an additional 10 percent of that amount for the handling fee, which may incentivize lower prize amounts.

Customers who have a small design budget may choose to go with the minimum prize amount, which may not attract as many designers as a bigger prize would but those who are offering bigger prizes end up paying larger fees.

Concerns of Crowdsourcing

Some designers complain that design contests are an unethical way of sourcing a logo design for a company. For many contests, only the winning freelancer is paid, meaning the effort and experience of all competitors is disregarded.

While a design contest is a great way for a business owner on a tight budget to find a good logo, some graphic designers warn that it devalues their efforts and that hiring a designer is a superior way of doing things.

The Bottom Line

Contest-based design options like the one provided through LogoMyWay are a great option for customers looking for a wide variety of logo concepts at lower prices. It is one of the better priced contest options available for companies looking for help with rebranding.

LogoMyWay is not a comprehensive design company so it may not fulfill all design and branding needs you could demand from a one-stop shop design agency, but this company can get you on the right path with a logo you love.

View Best Logo Design Companies

Michael New York, NY

After having purchased their services over four times, I think it's about time I leave a great review for the folks at LogoMyWay. The first time I purchased logo design, it was a friend of mine who recommended me. I was a little skeptical because I hadn't heard of the company before, but I trust my friend and I'm glad I followed through with it. I write stories for a living and also run a business. Everyone knows what attracts potential clients and customers to your services is the logo, and how it draws people. Only true professionals could have possibly designed an amazing logo for me and for a very inexpensive price. The second (third, fourth, and fifth) time I purchased their services, it was for my stories. I needed different story covers for the four stories that I am currently working on. Just an excellent experience, overall. They always deliver on time, their services are always high quality, and customer service is excellent. I highly recommend LMW to anyone who wants to work with a great set of professional designers. Thank you, guys!

Stephen Luk New York, NY

From the time I submitted an email to get a quote, up till when our logo package was submitted to us – Logo My Way, was nothing but helpful, prompt, organized, and the team was very communicative. They had helped us out throughout our whole process, and were extremely lovely to work with. They came back with two concepts after listening to what we were looking for with our new logo - and both were perfect! They were very open to proposing different color schemas to match our taste, as well as including .jpg, .png file types of our logo, along with our color scheme swatches, and PDFs of a design we liked. As far as pricing goes, they're pricing is AMAZING compared to many other graphic designers we had talked; what the pricing included, with the amount of service we received was much more than expected. If we ever have any design needs, we will definitely go back to LogoMyWay. Thanks guys!

Jelissa Ulloa Winter Haven, FL

I stumbled upon this unique website, I saw all that it had to offer and I went for it and created a contest. I was very happy about the results. They have a unique platform and a way to make all the customers happy. The designers are ready to put up to your challenge and you will be fulfilled. So many amazing designers on here , and the customer service was great. Highly Recommend for anyone looking to try an amazing way to get your own design.

Jerry Bowers Neenah, WI

We are in the beginning stages of starting a new business so we looked into logomyway for a design. The logo contest generated many logos for us to choose from and they were all of outstanding graphic designs. After a little more work with the designer and communication we got the logo that we were looking for. After offering a very reasonable price for the design that was supplied we are very satisfied with logomyway because we got our logo our way.

Joe Alexander Reed City, MI

I'm really happy with this site. I needed a new updated logo and stumbled on this site. It was easy to use and wasn't very expensive compared to some other sites. Not only did I receive a professional, eye-catching logo, but the rights to it are mine as well. The best part was receiving a number of different logos to choose from. That made it easier to find the right logo for me. I highly recommend this site for your logo creation needs.

Jean Brown Addison, TX

It’s quite unfortunate not to have known Logomyway before now. They are certainly the best around when it comes to excellent logo designs. My logo was produced in a jiffy, faster than I expected. The team is full of experts and professionals who know what they are really doing. I will recommend Logomyway to other people intending to have amazing logos. Logomyway is doing wonderful jobs bringing dreams and passions into the real world. I will always come back for more designs.

DOREEN TAYLOR Los Angeles, CA

Our company was in a promotional campaign which required several logo designs to make us more public well-known. LogoMyWay had very quick reaction and well understand our needs. They provided us several solutions and designs which were all brilliant and outstanding, the charge is also fair. The outcome was very successful, we'd appreciate their effort, and surely will cooperate with them again as long as business needed.

Kelly B.

I'm a brick and mortar design company and we have used LogoMyWay for the past 5 years. Our clients give us an idea of what they want and we then pass that onto the design community and they come up with creative ideas. On occasion we don't see a logo we like but they extend the contest until we see a winner. I'm very happy with the quality and service.

Greg Scott Lincoln, NE

I've been participating in many crowdsourcing design sites for 9 years now. My experience with many of them has been not good: Poor Support and poor treatment of designers, difficult navigation, etc. LogoMyWay however stands head and shoulders above all of them! Great Support, ease of navigation, and respectful treatment of designers by the ownership. I've been very successful on LogoMyWay for 9 years, and I consider it "my home." I don't even participate on any other design sites anymore. I highly recommend LMW to designers young and old.

blog Middlesbrough, MDB

TERRIBLE experience, TERRIBLE customer service, designers in fighting, copying each other, just garbage. In my contest, logos were removed and when I questioned why, my questions were not satisfactorily answered at all ! It turned out that stealing is rife at LogoMyway, we as business owners run the risk of purchasing a stolen design from the web somewhere, which LogoMyway and the owner Joe D. is complicit in letting through as they KNOW about it, and they cover it up! LogoMyWay says they have a system in place to resolve copies and hacks, but after research, and reading online reviews I have found that this system is also corrupt and poorly run as well and stealing happens all the time. I was royally pi**ed so I went to another logo site and received a 100% better job. DO NOT TRUST LogoMyWay, the designer's copy and steal, and the people who own LogoMyWay do nothing about it. Don’t put your company’s new logo branding and future in the hands of LogoMyWays designers or owners, its a TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE site and an experience that I would avoid at all costs, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY !!!

Abby Worcester, MA

I had a great experience with LogoMyWay. The website is very easy to use, and the designers gave me a lot of great options to choose from. The designer I worked with was professional and responsive to a few slight changes I wanted to make. I would recommend LogoMyWay to any small business owner looking to find a unique logo for their brand!

Just Joan Waldorf, MD

It's been 2 years since i started using LogoMyWay. I have used LogoMyWay for 5 different logo contests. Each time I had a ton of entries to choose from. Incredible results! The most difficult part was deciding which of the logos to choose. I would recommend LogoMyWay to anyone looking for a logo!

Alyssa Parsons Austin, TX

Couldn't be happier with the logo I got from LogoMyWay. They really listened to my request, and I ended up with several great logo options. The team is talented and professional, and I received my logo in a quick turn around. Would definitely work with them again!

Elad Little Rock, AR

I had a real good experience with LogoMyWay and I would highly recommend LogoMyWay to anyone who is looking for a great logo! They were super cool abput everything and I felt like they really got me and knew exactly what I was looking for! My logo turned out amazing and people tell me that all the time, all thanks to LogoMyWay!

marine

I had a great experience with LogoMyWay , the designers really did a good job creating what i was really looking for with my logo. Quick Job and great communication, they really are doing the best to make your ideas into something real !

Kimberly Elmhurst, NY

Remarkable experience ! The team behind this is amazing website/business did an outstanding creation for me , they targeted exactly what I was looking for ! I would 100% recommend them and will use the service again , super high quality and the best service .

Joshua Lake City, FL

In any business you doing, what you need is to be heard or understood by the other end. It was a nice experience they listened to me and provided even a better logo than what i initially imagined. Their logo for my coffee brand is dead awesome. You guys rock.

Mike Vandergriff Cookeville, TN

This site is fantastic, as someone who has worked in the graphic design industry for over 10+ years I can certainly say that they have some very creative talent and wonderful people to work with. Incredible results and will return for more!

Tatiana Los Angeles, CA

Logomyway is awesome. The process is incredibly user friendly, very easy to use and I love my logo design. The designers truly are some of the best. Amazingly talented and professional. They took my vision and brought it to life.

Derek James Los Angeles, CA

Really impressed with the service. My logo turned out far better than I expected . Customer service was also very helpful. Had a few questions prior and they were very professional. Thanks!

Josie Martinez Los Angeles, CA

The whole process was super simple. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy the process was. Didn't know such websites existed until my colleague recommended them. My logo is brilliant!

Micheal Vandergriff Cookeville, TN

Fantastic company, I have worked in the graphic design industry for over 9 years and had to outsource a project of mine, they had a great approach to the project and will work with them again in the future.

Karel Pospisil

I used LogoMyWay for one of my projects. I wasn't sure if it might be the right way for my logo but it worked well. I chose logo I liked the most. I got I wanted so I decided to use it again.

Dylan S Los Angeles, CA

Had a few not so good experiences trying to get my logo done before I found LogoMyWay but now it is PERFECT! The entire process is so user friendly and quick. I have already recommended to several of my colleagues.

Brandon Austin, TX

A friend told me about logomyway so we decided to give it a try. The logo submissions came in immediately and really kicked in the last 24 hours. We have a great looking logo for our food truck.

Paul Mants New York, NY

Needed a logo quickly for a friends startup. Nice to choose from lots of different designs and was very easy to get started with a contest. Will certainly be using this service again in the future

Wilmer Roger Saint Paul, MN

Initially I didn't know anything about LogoMyWay and a friend told me about them. What a great concept. I spent just $200 and received 51 logos to select from. Wonderful value and customer service

David Wende London, OH

I'm very happy with the logo I received from logomyway.com. I asked the artist to make a couple of changes he did it with no complaints. I will definitely use logo my way again if the need arises.

Juan Simmons New York, NY

We had a unique business to feature and weren't really sure what we were looking for. The designers gave us a bunch of great options. The designer we chose was able to tweak some things even after we chose him. It was a great experience all around, and we appreciate your service.

Kevin K Pinehurst, NC

Needed a logo done, and received one impressively quick, and I love it! Highly recommend these guys for your logo needs. The pricing is fantastic too, can't hate that can ya?

Theresa Abegunde

I requested for a logo and got multiple logos in a shorter time frame than expected.They were so good I had difficulty in picking. LogoMyWay is the absolute best.

Johnny

From the designer point of view LogoMyWay is a scam. The designers are not respected neither by the site owner who does not care about time or skills put into designs nor the customers who demand logos made to their likes and don't care about esthetics or composition and accept cliparts or stolen ideas and very often don't pick a winner. As mentioned above 60% of all contests are never judged so there is no winner of the contest which means all designs, time, effort, skills are wasted. Churlishness, rankness, cheapness, lack of professionalism rule the website. Professionals please stay away and don't waste your time.

Jordan Thawley

I love the website so much, it helps me find the right people for the right logo and I can’t be any more please with the website, it’s just the best website I’ve ever used!

Unkown Appleton, WI

Hard to apply, even though I am extremely talented. I do my designs differently from others who copy, and still can't get into LogoMyway as a designer. They don't allow designers to make logos using clip art, but I see majority of their own designers using clip art and stock. (this is important its true, but no offense) It is kinda obvious that LMWY has asked some buyers to rate this, but this isn't that good for designers. (warning in case if you change your mind using that site) This is quite good for buyers, but not as good for designers. How did Logmyway get so many buyers to rate this on the same day? Did they ask buyers to rate this? Anyways, this is fine for buyers, but not good for designers. It is also challenging for the designers, because of the copying, and many of them still using clipart. If you see on their website, the reviews are good. It is because they delete the bad reviews. And they ask people to review things for them, so be careful. I do not know how people knew about this website, it's not that well known, and it got fast LMWY reviews?? It's kinda fishy, and they did it, because the majority here was like 4 people. saying negative things. I guess they found out we said the negatives, and asked people to rate this.

Tina Dublin, OH

Great service and great logos. Since 2009 I have used them for multiple logos.

Emma A. Smith Austin, TX

Great, fast abd excellent service. They do their work on customers satisfaction. One of the best experience ever. Thanks for your whole work.

Praveen

I worked so many project from logomyway. But there has big power of design community and the place of conspiracy. I vote out without any reason but while I was suspended I seen I got rank one and two in a project “Beaver Mountain Lodge” after few day I seen my design in rank one but this showing another designer. This is complete case of design stealing . When I informed it they close my account permanently and make project as private contest so no one can knows this. Please beware from this site . They steal design and sell to others.

L. J. Lopez El Paso, TX

It's awesome. I've been a member for almost 9 years and it has been an excellent experience. 100% recomended.

Skip T Lima, OH

Great price and amazing quality. I have used LMW 3 times with great results.

Adam P

The worst site ever! It suppose to have Top Designers that do unique designs but unfortunatelly all they do is copy from cliparts! Not to mention in a contest i had all the designers copied each other. Rubbish in my opinion no uniqueness nothing!!! Why go there and pay 500 bucks for a logo that is from shutterstock and don't go and buy it directly from the original artist? Most of them in there really do not think they are even designers do not know how to export in high resolution or follow what the brief says! Stay away from this site waste of money and time!!! Big time dissapointed.