Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

LogoMyWay

LogoMyWay Logo

a year ago

LogoMyWay

Receive at least 40 designs from various designers competing for your business.

LogoMyWay is a US based logo design competition service. It is an auction-based site which connects clients needing design work such as custom logo designs, T-shirts designs and Business card designs. LogoMyWay has over 20,000 creative logo designers in over 100 countries from all over the world. They are based out of Columbus, OH.

DesignCrowd Logo DesignCrowd ›

8.9

Overall
Score

crowdSPRING Logo crowdSPRING ›

7.1

Overall
Score

Logobee Logo Logobee ›

7.0

Overall
Score

LogoMyWay Logo LogoMyWay ›

7.0

Overall
Score

The Good

• Design Specialist
  • Contract

Design Specialist

LogoMyWay customers receive a dedicated design specialist they can call or email to help with all contest concerns from the beginning to the end and when the contest is complete each customer receives a free legal contract giving them 100% full legal ownership of their new design. LogoMyWay also has a strict list of designer conduct policies which guarantees that customers are getting design concepts that are fresh and new and won't be found other places. Designers are specifically asked to not recycle concepts used in other winning designs so that there are no accidental similarities from one design to the next.

Contract

LogoMyWay offers a full contract cancellation refund, which is rare in this industry. They offer flexibility with all of their contracts. Additionally, once a company's logo has been received they can choose to use their image in any branding application they can think of; websites, T-shirts, mugs, pens, business cards... etc. by using their new industry standard vector logo files. They also have contest options which attracts designers from all backgrounds around the world which opens the door for concepts that expand the way the customer thinks and may potentially give them a design that they never considered but may ultimately be exactly what they wanted. By doing contest based logo design, customers find that they have more control over the design of their project. Accessing the creative minds of so many designers gives companies more freedom to customize a design from a greater selection pool where they would be limited by using traditional in-house design companies where you are "forced" to select a design from the few concepts you are given to review and tweak.

The Bad

• Pricing
  • Turnaround Time

Pricing

The pricing scale/site fees are left up to customers to decide for the contests. While this isn't a terrible thing it does create conflict when deciding what to offer as a contest reward. Customers have to pay 10% of their prize amount so customers who have a small design budget may choose to go with the minimum prize amount which may not attract as many designers as a bigger prize would but those who are offering bigger prizes end up paying larger fees which may detract them from using the LogoMyWay services. The prize cap has also been something users have complained about. Some customers have said that they would happily offer more than $1000 in a contest setting like LogoMyWay uses for a logo that was professionally designed and exactly what they wanted, but, the 10% fees would also be a diversion for them because they would have to pay more with the additional site fees then they would with a set pricing scale.

Turnaround Time

There is no specific turnaround time information listed directly on the website. This could be a deterrent for companies who are looking for quick design options and don't have two weeks to complete a contest and/or the additional time it takes to choose a winner. However, on the opposite side of the time scale, some customers expressed wishes that there was more time available for contests to develop. That the option of having month long contests would allow more designers to enter the contest or to allow them to better develop design concepts for customer approval.

The Bottom Line

Contest based design options like the one provided through LogoMyWay are a great option for customers looking for a wide variety of logo concepts at lower prices. They are one of the better priced contest options available for companies looking for help with rebranding. They are not a fully comprehensive design company so they do not fulfill all needs potential customers might need but they do have the potential to get customers on the right path as they start the process of creating the overall look for their company and as they decide the direction they want to go.

Derek James
January 18th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Really impressed with the service. My logo turned out far better than I expected . Customer service was also very helpful. Had a few questions prior and they were very professional. Thanks!

Kevin K
January 18th, 2018 Pinehurst, NC DETAILS

Needed a logo done, and received one impressively quick, and I love it! Highly recommend these guys for your logo needs. The pricing is fantastic too, can't hate that can ya?

Josie Martinez
January 17th, 2018 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

The whole process was super simple. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy the process was. Didn't know such websites existed until my colleague recommended them. My logo is brilliant!

Jelissa Ulloa
January 16th, 2018 Winter Haven, FL DETAILS

I stumbled upon this unique website, I saw all that it had to offer and I went for it and created a contest. I was very happy about the results. They have a unique platform and a way to make all the customers happy. The designers are ready to put up to your challenge and you will be fulfilled. So many amazing designers on here , and the customer service was great. Highly Recommend for anyone looking to try an amazing way to get your own design.

Abby
January 15th, 2018 Worcester, MA DETAILS

I had a great experience with LogoMyWay. The website is very easy to use, and the designers gave me a lot of great options to choose from. The designer I worked with was professional and responsive to a few slight changes I wanted to make. I would recommend LogoMyWay to any small business owner looking to find a unique logo for their brand!

Emma A. Smith
January 15th, 2018 Austin, TX

Great, fast abd excellent service. They do their work on customers satisfaction. One of the best experience ever. Thanks for your whole work.

Theresa Abegunde
January 15th, 2018 DETAILS

I requested for a logo and got multiple logos in a shorter time frame than expected.They were so good I had difficulty in picking. LogoMyWay is the absolute best.

Micheal Vandergriff
January 15th, 2018 Cookeville, TN DETAILS

Fantastic company, I have worked in the graphic design industry for over 9 years and had to outsource a project of mine, they had a great approach to the project and will work with them again in the future.

Johnny
January 8th, 2018 DETAILS

From the designer point of view LogoMyWay is a scam. The designers are not respected neither by the site owner who does not care about time or skills put into designs nor the customers who demand logos made to their likes and don't care about esthetics or composition and accept cliparts or stolen ideas and very often don't pick a winner. As mentioned above 60% of all contests are never judged so there is no winner of the contest which means all designs, time, effort, skills are wasted. Churlishness, rankness, cheapness, lack of professionalism rule the website. Professionals please stay away and don't waste your time.

Just Joan
November 30th, 2017 Waldorf, MD DETAILS

It's been 2 years since i started using LogoMyWay. I have used LogoMyWay for 5 different logo contests. Each time I had a ton of entries to choose from. Incredible results! The most difficult part was deciding which of the logos to choose. I would recommend LogoMyWay to anyone looking for a logo!

Alyssa Parsons
November 30th, 2017 Austin, TX DETAILS

Couldn't be happier with the logo I got from LogoMyWay. They really listened to my request, and I ended up with several great logo options. The team is talented and professional, and I received my logo in a quick turn around. Would definitely work with them again!

Elad
November 30th, 2017 Little Rock, AR DETAILS

I had a real good experience with LogoMyWay and I would highly recommend LogoMyWay to anyone who is looking for a great logo! They were super cool abput everything and I felt like they really got me and knew exactly what I was looking for! My logo turned out amazing and people tell me that all the time, all thanks to LogoMyWay!

marine
November 16th, 2017 DETAILS

I had a great experience with LogoMyWay , the designers really did a good job creating what i was really looking for with my logo. Quick Job and great communication, they really are doing the best to make your ideas into something real !

Karel Pospisil
November 15th, 2017 DETAILS

I used LogoMyWay for one of my projects. I wasn't sure if it might be the right way for my logo but it worked well. I chose logo I liked the most. I got I wanted so I decided to use it again.

Jordan Thawley
November 15th, 2017 DETAILS

I love the website so much, it helps me find the right people for the right logo and I can’t be any more please with the website, it’s just the best website I’ve ever used!

Kimberly
November 15th, 2017 Elmhurst, NY

Remarkable experience ! The team behind this is amazing website/business did an outstanding creation for me , they targeted exactly what I was looking for ! I would 100% recommend them and will use the service again , super high quality and the best service .

Joshua
November 15th, 2017 Lake City, FL DETAILS

In any business you doing, what you need is to be heard or understood by the other end. It was a nice experience they listened to me and provided even a better logo than what i initially imagined. Their logo for my coffee brand is dead awesome. You guys rock.

Dylan S
November 15th, 2017 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Had a few not so good experiences trying to get my logo done before I found LogoMyWay but now it is PERFECT! The entire process is so user friendly and quick. I have already recommended to several of my colleagues.

Brandon
November 14th, 2017 Austin, TX DETAILS

A friend told me about logomyway so we decided to give it a try. The logo submissions came in immediately and really kicked in the last 24 hours. We have a great looking logo for our food truck.

Mike Vandergriff
November 13th, 2017 Cookeville, TN DETAILS

This site is fantastic, as someone who has worked in the graphic design industry for over 10+ years I can certainly say that they have some very creative talent and wonderful people to work with. Incredible results and will return for more!

Jerry Bowers
November 13th, 2017 Neenah, WI DETAILS

We are in the beginning stages of starting a new business so we looked into logomyway for a design. The logo contest generated many logos for us to choose from and they were all of outstanding graphic designs. After a little more work with the designer and communication we got the logo that we were looking for. After offering a very reasonable price for the design that was supplied we are very satisfied with logomyway because we got our logo our way.

Anna
November 10th, 2017 Appleton, WI DETAILS

Hard to apply, even though I am extremely talented. I do my designs differently from others who copy, and still can't get into LogoMyway as a designer. They don't allow designers to make logos using clip art, but I see majority of their own designers using clip art and stock. (this is important its true, but no offense) It is kinda obvious that LMWY has asked some buyers to rate this, but this isn't that good for designers. (warning in case if you change your mind using that site) This is quite good for buyers, but not as good for designers. How did Logmyway get so many buyers to rate this on the same day? Did they ask buyers to rate this? Anyways, this is fine for buyers, but not good for designers. It is also challenging for the designers, because of the copying, and many of them still using clipart. If you see on their website, the reviews are good. It is because they delete the bad reviews. And they ask people to review things for them, so be careful. I do not know how people knew about this website, it's not that well known, and it got fast LMWY reviews?? It's kinda fishy, and they did it, because the majority here was like 4 people. saying negative things. I guess they found out we said the negatives, and asked people to rate this.

Joe Alexander
November 10th, 2017 Reed City, MI DETAILS

I'm really happy with this site. I needed a new updated logo and stumbled on this site. It was easy to use and wasn't very expensive compared to some other sites. Not only did I receive a professional, eye-catching logo, but the rights to it are mine as well. The best part was receiving a number of different logos to choose from. That made it easier to find the right logo for me. I highly recommend this site for your logo creation needs.

Michael
November 10th, 2017 New York, NY DETAILS

After having purchased their services over four times, I think it's about time I leave a great review for the folks at LogoMyWay. The first time I purchased logo design, it was a friend of mine who recommended me. I was a little skeptical because I hadn't heard of the company before, but I trust my friend and I'm glad I followed through with it. I write stories for a living and also run a business. Everyone knows what attracts potential clients and customers to your services is the logo, and how it draws people. Only true professionals could have possibly designed an amazing logo for me and for a very inexpensive price. The second (third, fourth, and fifth) time I purchased their services, it was for my stories. I needed different story covers for the four stories that I am currently working on. Just an excellent experience, overall. They always deliver on time, their services are always high quality, and customer service is excellent. I highly recommend LMW to anyone who wants to work with a great set of professional designers. Thank you, guys!

Jean Brown
November 9th, 2017 Addison, TX DETAILS

It’s quite unfortunate not to have known Logomyway before now. They are certainly the best around when it comes to excellent logo designs. My logo was produced in a jiffy, faster than I expected. The team is full of experts and professionals who know what they are really doing. I will recommend Logomyway to other people intending to have amazing logos. Logomyway is doing wonderful jobs bringing dreams and passions into the real world. I will always come back for more designs.

L. J. Lopez
November 8th, 2017 El Paso, TX

It's awesome. I've been a member for almost 9 years and it has been an excellent experience. 100% recomended.

Paul Mants
November 8th, 2017 New York, NY DETAILS

Needed a logo quickly for a friends startup. Nice to choose from lots of different designs and was very easy to get started with a contest. Will certainly be using this service again in the future

DOREEN TAYLOR
November 8th, 2017 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Our company was in a promotional campaign which required several logo designs to make us more public well-known. LogoMyWay had very quick reaction and well understand our needs. They provided us several solutions and designs which were all brilliant and outstanding, the charge is also fair. The outcome was very successful, we'd appreciate their effort, and surely will cooperate with them again as long as business needed.

Wilmer Roger
November 8th, 2017 Saint Paul, MN DETAILS

Initially I didn't know anything about LogoMyWay and a friend told me about them. What a great concept. I spent just $200 and received 51 logos to select from. Wonderful value and customer service

David Wende
November 8th, 2017 London, OH DETAILS

I'm very happy with the logo I received from logomyway.com. I asked the artist to make a couple of changes he did it with no complaints. I will definitely use logo my way again if the need arises.

Kelly B.
November 8th, 2017 DETAILS

I'm a brick and mortar design company and we have used LogoMyWay for the past 5 years. Our clients give us an idea of what they want and we then pass that onto the design community and they come up with creative ideas. On occasion we don't see a logo we like but they extend the contest until we see a winner. I'm very happy with the quality and service.

Stephen Luk
November 7th, 2017 New York, NY DETAILS

From the time I submitted an email to get a quote, up till when our logo package was submitted to us – Logo My Way, was nothing but helpful, prompt, organized, and the team was very communicative. They had helped us out throughout our whole process, and were extremely lovely to work with. They came back with two concepts after listening to what we were looking for with our new logo - and both were perfect! They were very open to proposing different color schemas to match our taste, as well as including .jpg, .png file types of our logo, along with our color scheme swatches, and PDFs of a design we liked. As far as pricing goes, they're pricing is AMAZING compared to many other graphic designers we had talked; what the pricing included, with the amount of service we received was much more than expected. If we ever have any design needs, we will definitely go back to LogoMyWay. Thanks guys!

Juan Simmons
November 7th, 2017 New York, NY DETAILS

We had a unique business to feature and weren't really sure what we were looking for. The designers gave us a bunch of great options. The designer we chose was able to tweak some things even after we chose him. It was a great experience all around, and we appreciate your service.

Tatiana
November 6th, 2017 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

Logomyway is awesome. The process is incredibly user friendly, very easy to use and I love my logo design. The designers truly are some of the best. Amazingly talented and professional. They took my vision and brought it to life.

Greg Scott
November 6th, 2017 Lincoln, NE

I've been participating in many crowdsourcing design sites for 9 years now. My experience with many of them has been not good: Poor Support and poor treatment of designers, difficult navigation, etc. LogoMyWay however stands head and shoulders above all of them! Great Support, ease of navigation, and respectful treatment of designers by the ownership. I've been very successful on LogoMyWay for 9 years, and I consider it "my home." I don't even participate on any other design sites anymore. I highly recommend LMW to designers young and old.

Skip
November 6th, 2017 Lima, OH DETAILS

Great price and amazing quality. I have used LMW 3 times with great results.

Adam P
October 6th, 2017

The worst site ever! It suppose to have Top Designers that do unique designs but unfortunatelly all they do is copy from cliparts! Not to mention in a contest i had all the designers copied each other. Rubbish in my opinion no uniqueness nothing!!! Why go there and pay 500 bucks for a logo that is from shutterstock and don't go and buy it directly from the original artist? Most of them in there really do not think they are even designers do not know how to export in high resolution or follow what the brief says! Stay away from this site waste of money and time!!! Big time dissapointed.

Praveen
March 21st, 2016

I worked so many project from logomyway. But there has big power of design community and the place of conspiracy. I vote out without any reason but while I was suspended I seen I got rank one and two in a project “Beaver Mountain Lodge” after few day I seen my design in rank one but this showing another designer. This is complete case of design stealing . When I informed it they close my account permanently and make project as private contest so no one can knows this. Please beware from this site . They steal design and sell to others.