LogoMines Logo
LAST UPDATED: April 28th, 2021

Based in Newark, New Jersey and run by “a couple of creative maniacs,” Logo Mines offers logo design and other solutions for businesses.

The Good

• Turnaround Time
  • Tailored Process
  • Additional Services

Turnaround Time

Logo Mines promises an impressive turnaround time for a design agency. Turnaround time is 24–48 hours, which rivals even the immediate turnaround times of automated logo generators.

Tailored Process

Logo Mines does not have a one-size-fits-all approach to logo design, but instead tailors the process to suit the needs of each project. In every project, the company emphasizes strong collaboration between designers and clients to ensure that the product delivered meets or exceeds expectations.

Additional Services

Logo Mines’ $149 logo design package includes the following:

• 8 original logo concepts
  • Up to 20 revisions
  • 100% full ownership rights
  • File formats: AI, EPS, PNG, PSD, JPG, TIFF
  • Grayscale format

Additional services available include web design, animated video, mobile apps, and SEO services.

The Bad

Package Setup

Logo Mines offers three logo design packages, but the most expensive package is the only one that includes vector format files. Since most businesses need vector files, it would make more sense to include vector files in all package options.

The Bottom Line

Logo Mines has an impressive turnaround time for custom logo design, so this company comes highly recommended if you’re in a hurry. Just be aware that to get your logo in vector formats, you’ll need to purchase the company’s top-tier package for $149.

View Best Logo Design Companies

2.4

Marcelo Caldas Montgomery, TX

I commissioned LogoMines to redesign and perfect my small business logo, I was assigned to Marcus who took great care of me, addressed all my needs and delivered a fabulous product. I highly recommend this company for any of your logo needs, specifically dealing with Marcus was a pleasure, he is very a very cool calm and collective individual who will listen to your concerns and get the job done. keep up the good work Marcus!

Magda Nowak Arlington Heights, IL

I paid $700 2 years ago as a down payment to create a website and Logomines just took my money and never did anything. Every few months I contact them, they tell me I have a new project manager. He asked me to submit the information on what we need to work on. Every time they waste my time then they stop calling and contacting me. After a while they inform me that this particular project manager got sick, had a baby, had an operation,... then they inform me that there is a change of project manager again . I spoke with Ryan P., Scott D., Jordan B., Michael S. they are all really nice but nothing has been done.... If you see this review it means they did not do the website or return my money. Be careful.

Tommy Carroll Decatur, GA

Paid them to design a logo up for my business. They never followed through and actually finished the logo. They contact me every few months to sell me something else and never finish the logo that I paid them for. It's been 3 years now and they keep promising to finish the simple job, but never do.