Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

verified
Logobee Logo

Logobee

verified
Multiple award-winning logo design and graphic design company

LogoBee is an award-winning logo design, web design, and graphic design company. Over the past eighteen years, LogoBee has provided high-quality custom logos for businesses all around the world. Their in-house logo design team brings various creative skills and styles to the table, and Logobee believes that having all their design team in-house helps to ensure a high level of communication between clients, better attention to detail and a better quality of work.

Logobee provides not only custom logo design services but stationery design, web design, and other graphic design needs. They offer a number of premade logos for companies who want to browse through their sizeable online portfolio and choose a design. Customers are guaranteed to receive quality design work from professional designers. LogoBee also provides individual personalized support with each project.

The Good

• Time in Business
  • In-house Designers
  • Design Packages
  • Free Logo Design

Time in Business

LogoBee has been in business for 18 years and has provided thousands of companies with high quality, customized logos. Since they started, they have proved themselves as a trusting logo design industry competitor.

In-house Designers

Logobee has an in-house team of designers. This can be beneficial for clients who are looking for a business that offers a stable team who has been part of a design business for years instead of just any designer who scouts a job online without as much accountability to the company. They also offer an online chat option for those who may be unable to call on the phone with their questions right upfront. Having a library of pre-made logos is helpful for those who need something quick and easy.

Design Packages

LogoBee offers stationary, logo, web, and graphic design solutions for all types of businesses. Whether a company needs customized programming for their website or business cards and envelopes LogoBee offers these services.  Each service has four packaged plans:

Logo Design

• Tier 2
    • Starting at $2600
  • Tier 3
    • Starting at $2600+

All prices are in U.S. dollars, and customers can choose additional features for an additional charge.

Free Logo Design

LogoBee recently launched a 100% free build your own logo service from a template. Customers can select and customize a logo and then download the PNG file for free.

The Bad

• Website Information
  • Additional Charges

Website Information

Logobee's website has a lot of information that can be information heavy, and hard to sort through for a first time visitor who might not be confident on where to start with their project needs the first time around. However, the amount of information and resources on the website might be seen as a positive to those who understand more about the logo design or graphic design process and know what they're looking for and what they expect.

Additional Charges

• DESIGN ONLY WITH NO CONVERSION UP TO 5 PAGES $900
  • EXTRA STOCK PICTURE $40
  • EXTRA DESIGN CHANGES $60/H. MIN $60
  • EXTRA PROGRAMMING CHANGES $60/H. MIN $60

The Bottom Line

Logobee has been in business for a long time and has served thousands and thousands of clients with their design projects. They're very flexible when it comes to splitting up payments and offer a great guarantee. They organize packages in such a way that would suit a client's specific needs and budget. They are also available 12 hours a day during the business week for phone calls and emails. In viewing some of their online portfolio examples, it's evident that they produce high quality, attractive results. With so many package options and a decent guarantee, Logobee is a pretty good option for any graphic design or web design needs.

Patisserie Cher Cristal
October 29th, 2018 DETAILS

I"m very happy and satisfied with the services provided by Logobee. Not only they made what I imagine,but actualy they go over my imagination. Final result is just beautiful. Very fast service and reasonable price. I will highly recommend there services to anyone who need it.

Sam Bavaro
October 25th, 2018 DETAILS

The people working on my logo did a great job putting my ideas onto paper. Not only was I impressed by the great quality but the quanity of samples they provided was much greater than expected. Without their help, I couldn’t have put together my ideas into one cohesive logo. After seeing the samples I was able to narrow down my choices and make minor changes to designs until I was completely happy. 100% would recommend.

arnie Stockowitch
October 12th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of work delivered. They listened to what I had to say, and delivered some amazing results. Bravo logobee! Thank you

Terry Spanayotis
January 4th, 2018 Irvine, CA DETAILS

Used logobee for two of my projects. Very satisfied with the amount of creativity and support dedication. I will definitely use them again for future projects.

Leonid Auslender
December 12th, 2017 DETAILS

The LogoBee team was a fun to work with. Smooth communication, fast turn around for changes. They created a logo that does a great job of reflecting my company's business and philosophy. It looks professional, modern and eye-catching. Excellent service, excellent product, an easy recommendation from me.

Jason
November 7th, 2017 The Bronx, NY DETAILS

Logobee was very helpful in my logo design. I received exactly what I was expecting, great choices. I`m very pleased with my final logo

Inna Kheyfets
May 24th, 2017 Philadelphia, PA

Used logobee.com services a few times for the logo design. I was totally amazed every time. The work was delivered on time, I received more samples than anticipated. I give this service 5 stars.

vincent baxter
May 22nd, 2017 San Jose, CA

You designed a company logo for us. The service was prompt. Communication was excellent. The selection was great. The end result was awesome.

Isabel Chernyak
May 16th, 2017 Philadelphia, PA

First time using online logo design service. I am not computer savvy, but this process was very well organized and streamlined. I had no problems using it and received high quality work. Thank you logobee!

Irina Goldstein
May 16th, 2017 Philadelphia, PA

I am an Art Director by trade and worked in the industry leading graphic designers for well over a decade. However, recently I've ventured out and started two very unique and different businesses. Being a perfectionsit and someone who truly understands and appreciates fine work I spent a great deal of time looking for a company to partner with in the production of my corporate identities for my ventures and to say I made a great choice would be an understatement. The team at LogoBee went above and beyond my at times demanding request and always delivered in a timely manner work that was truly outstanding. I give them my highest recommendations and am very much looking forward to building my brands with them even further. Thank you guys for your warmth and support. -IMG

David Stemm
May 12th, 2017

I have used LogoBee to design 3 business logos. Their work has always been outstanding, so I used them to design my boat logo. They absolutely translated my vision into reality within a few days. I'm continually blown away by their abilities! The process is very easy and the communication is always prompt! I will never use anyone other than LogoBee to design any logo work for me!

Sebastien
February 17th, 2017 South Lake Tahoe, CA

All was done on time, professional and talented service. Highly recommend!

Kathy
November 18th, 2015 Mckinney, TX

We attempted to get a professional logo from logo bee, being sold by their portfolio. However, what we found is they didn't read the details we provided and what they offered was cartoonish, unprofessional, and quite boring. I would not use them or recommend them to anyone. It is clear they don't "listen" and they are not thoughtful in their approach.