Logobee is an award-winning logo design, web design, and graphic design company. Over the past eighteen years, Logobee has provided high-quality custom logos for businesses all around the world. Their in-house logo design team brings various creative skills and styles to the table, and Logobee believes that having all their design team in-house helps to ensure a high level of communication between clients, better attention to detail and a better quality of work.

Logobee provides not only custom logo design services but stationery design, web design, and other graphic design needs. They offer a number of premade logos for companies who want to browse through their sizeable online portfolio and choose a design. Customers are guaranteed to receive quality design work from professional designers. Logobee also provides individual personalized support with each project.

Read customer Logobee reviews

#1 DesignCrowd chevron_right
3.6
#2 Crowdspring chevron_right

The Good

• Time in Business
  • In-house Designers
  • Design Packages
  • Free Logo Design
  • Positive Reviews

Time in Business

Logobee has been in business for 18 years and has provided thousands of companies with high quality, customized logos. Since they started, they have proved themselves as a trusting logo design industry competitor.

In-house Designers

Logobee has an in-house team of designers. This can be beneficial for clients who are looking for a business that offers a stable team who has been part of a design business for years instead of just any designer who scouts a job online without as much accountability to the company. They also offer an online chat option for those who may be unable to call on the phone with their questions right upfront. Having a library of pre-made logos is helpful for those who need something quick and easy.

Design Packages

Logobee offers stationary, logo, web, and graphic design solutions for all types of businesses. Whether a company needs customized programming for their website or business cards and envelopes Logobee offers these services.  Each service has four packaged plans:

Logo Design

• Tier 2
    • Starting at $2600
  • Tier 3
    • Starting at $2600+

All prices are in U.S. dollars, and customers can choose additional features for an additional charge.

Free Logo Design

Logobee recently launched a 100% free build your own logo service from a template. Customers can select and customize a logo and then download the PNG file for free.

Positive Reviews

Logobee has primarily positive customer reviews. Users were pleased with the number of design options they received and the quality of these designs.

The Bad

• Website Information
  • Additional Charges

Website Information

Logobee's website can be information heavy and hard to sort through for a first-time visitor who isn't sure where to start with their project needs. However, the amount of information and resources on the website could be a positive for those who understand more about the logo design or graphic design process and know what they're looking for and what they expect.

Additional Charges

• Design only with no conversion up to five pages $900
  • Extra stock picture $40
  • Extra design changes $60/hour with a minimum of $60
  • Extra programming changes $60/hour with a minimum $60

The Bottom Line

Logobee has been in business for a long time and has served thousands and thousands of clients with logo design services. The design company is very flexible when it comes to splitting up payments and offer a great guarantee. They organize packages in such a way that would suit a client's specific needs and budget. They are also available 12 hours a day during the business week for phone calls and emails.

In viewing some of their online portfolio examples, it's evident that they produce high quality, attractive results. With so many package options and a decent guarantee, Logobee is a pretty good option for any graphic design or web design needs.

View Best Logo Design Companies

Marina J
September 16th, 2019 Plano, TX DETAILS

Paul and team were wonderful to work with in designing our company logo! The communication was superb and professionalism top notch. I loved talking directly with Paul with my questions, ideas and feedback. We were very impressed with their ability to translate ideas and concepts into a beautiful designs. It was exactly the look and feel we were looking for our company logo. They turned samples around very quickly and provided all the revisions we needed to see until we were happy with our final design. Highly recommend and will be thinking of using their services again in the future!

Sep 16, 2019

Marina, it was our pleasure working and talking to you. We strive to provide the best service we can. Thank you for your complements! Looking forward to working with you again.

Bill Besse
September 9th, 2019 New Bedford, MA DETAILS

Outstanding experience and absolutely love the logo design. Response (often within minutes) and communication has been phenomenal. I chose the logo design and stationery package and I'm very happy with everything. Would absolutely use them again if/when the need arises.

Sep 09, 2019

Thank you for your kind review! We enjoyed working on your design project and hope to see you again soon.

Kiet Duong
September 9th, 2019 Houston, TX DETAILS

I have worked with many different logo design companies in all shapes, sizes, and prices. This is my 2nd logo with logobee and both times i have been satisfied with the qualify of the logo, the customer service, and communication speed. I will be doing a 3rd logo with them soon and won't even consider other companies to work with.

Sep 09, 2019

We had a great time working on your logo design. Thank you for your kind review. We hope to see you again soon.

Matt Svensson
September 6th, 2019 Marietta, GA DETAILS

I love the design and logo. I love how fast they edited it. I LOATHE that they 1) Gave me a transparent version at the smallest size 622x226, stated nowhere in their documentation. 2) When asked about it being fuzzy, they said "zooming in PNG transparent file will always have pixelation like this." That's only because you gave me a tiny version 3) I said I expected a large version of both so I could modify as necessary. They said "We can not possibly accommodate infinite number of PNG files in different sizes for any occasion" I am no designer but I know enough to understand that you gave me an inferior (small) transparent file, blamed it on the technology, then made it seem like I was asking for 100 variations of sizes. Disappointing from a final delivery and customer support perspective. What's "interesting" is that after going back and forth for an hour, I got a large+xl transparent version in minutes.

Sep 04, 2019

Hi Matt, We are sorry your experience was damaged by one file. In reality we provide vector files in AI, EPS and PDF. Which are 100% transparent and have infinite resolution and size. Vector files should be used for any editing as any designer will tell you. Once we understood you wanted to work only with PNG file and you needed a large scale PNG file, we had readily provided you with one.

James Carlburg
September 4th, 2019 Tulsa, OK DETAILS

As a 7x repeat customer of Logobee, I am amazed at how we can work together to get *perfect* logos with zero compromise. Each finished logo is *exactly* what we've needed to make our products exciting, prominent, and memorable. Great logos is how we attract potential customers to be lifetime customers! Logobee was my first choice in 2001 and still my first choice in 2019!!! Highly recommended!!!

Patisserie Cher Cristal
October 29th, 2018 DETAILS

I"m very happy and satisfied with the services provided by Logobee. Not only they made what I imagine,but actualy they go over my imagination. Final result is just beautiful. Very fast service and reasonable price. I will highly recommend there services to anyone who need it.

Sam Bavaro
October 25th, 2018 DETAILS

The people working on my logo did a great job putting my ideas onto paper. Not only was I impressed by the great quality but the quanity of samples they provided was much greater than expected. Without their help, I couldn’t have put together my ideas into one cohesive logo. After seeing the samples I was able to narrow down my choices and make minor changes to designs until I was completely happy. 100% would recommend.

arnie Stockowitch
October 12th, 2018 Miami, FL DETAILS

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of work delivered. They listened to what I had to say, and delivered some amazing results. Bravo logobee! Thank you

Terry Spanayotis
January 4th, 2018 Irvine, CA DETAILS

Used logobee for two of my projects. Very satisfied with the amount of creativity and support dedication. I will definitely use them again for future projects.

Leonid Auslender
December 12th, 2017 DETAILS

The LogoBee team was a fun to work with. Smooth communication, fast turn around for changes. They created a logo that does a great job of reflecting my company's business and philosophy. It looks professional, modern and eye-catching. Excellent service, excellent product, an easy recommendation from me.

Jason
November 7th, 2017 The Bronx, NY DETAILS

Logobee was very helpful in my logo design. I received exactly what I was expecting, great choices. I`m very pleased with my final logo

Inna Kheyfets
May 24th, 2017 Philadelphia, PA

Used logobee.com services a few times for the logo design. I was totally amazed every time. The work was delivered on time, I received more samples than anticipated. I give this service 5 stars.

vincent baxter
May 22nd, 2017 San Jose, CA

You designed a company logo for us. The service was prompt. Communication was excellent. The selection was great. The end result was awesome.

Irina Goldstein
May 16th, 2017 Philadelphia, PA

I am an Art Director by trade and worked in the industry leading graphic designers for well over a decade. However, recently I've ventured out and started two very unique and different businesses. Being a perfectionsit and someone who truly understands and appreciates fine work I spent a great deal of time looking for a company to partner with in the production of my corporate identities for my ventures and to say I made a great choice would be an understatement. The team at LogoBee went above and beyond my at times demanding request and always delivered in a timely manner work that was truly outstanding. I give them my highest recommendations and am very much looking forward to building my brands with them even further. Thank you guys for your warmth and support. -IMG

Isabel Chernyak
May 16th, 2017 Philadelphia, PA

First time using online logo design service. I am not computer savvy, but this process was very well organized and streamlined. I had no problems using it and received high quality work. Thank you logobee!

David Stemm
May 12th, 2017

I have used LogoBee to design 3 business logos. Their work has always been outstanding, so I used them to design my boat logo. They absolutely translated my vision into reality within a few days. I'm continually blown away by their abilities! The process is very easy and the communication is always prompt! I will never use anyone other than LogoBee to design any logo work for me!

Sebastien
February 17th, 2017 South Lake Tahoe, CA

All was done on time, professional and talented service. Highly recommend!

Kathy
November 18th, 2015 Mckinney, TX

We attempted to get a professional logo from logo bee, being sold by their portfolio. However, what we found is they didn't read the details we provided and what they offered was cartoonish, unprofessional, and quite boring. I would not use them or recommend them to anyone. It is clear they don't "listen" and they are not thoughtful in their approach.