Logobee

6.6

Logobee has won many awards for their logo designs services over the past ten years by providing high quality custom logos for businesses all around the world. Their in-house logo design team brings various creative skills and styles to the table and Logobee believes that having all their design team in house helps to ensure a high level of communication between clients, better attention to detail and a better quality of work. Logobee not only provides custom logo design services but also stationery design, web design and other graphic design needs. They offer a number of premade logos for companies who want to browse through their large online portfolio and choose a design for a small fee.

#1 LogoMyWay Logo LogoMyWay ›

9.8

Overall
Score

#2 DesignCrowd Logo DesignCrowd ›

9.3

Overall
Score

#3 The Logo Boutique Logo The Logo Boutique ›

6.7

Overall
Score

#4 Logobee Logo Logobee

6.6

Overall
Score

The Good

• Time in Business
  • In-house Designers
  • Features

Time in Business

They have been in business over 15 years and have provided thousands of companies with high quality, customized logos. Since they started, they have proved themselves as a trusting logo design industry competitor.

In-house Designers

Logobee has an in-house team of designers. This can be really beneficial for clients who are looking for a business that offers a stable team who has been part of a design business for years instead of just any designer who scouts a job online without as much accountability to the company. They also offer an online chat option for those who may be unable to call on the phone with their questions right up front. Having a library of pre-made logos is helpful for those who need something quick and easy.

Features

Logobee offers various different features and services with the logo design. The additional features include:

• Quick Turnaround Time
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 6+ initial concepts
  • Vector and Multiple File Formats
  • Lifetime File Storage
  • Satisfaction Guarantee

The Bad

• Website Information
  • Pricing

Website Information

Logobee's website has a lot of information that can be information heavy, and hard to sort through for a first time visitor who might not be certain where to start with their project needs the first time around. However, the amount of information and resources on the website might be seen as a positive to those who understand more about the logo design or graphic design process and know what they're looking for and what they expect.

Pricing

All of the packages for Logobee range between $249-$499, with the base package starting at $249. Although the upper packages are accurately priced, the base starting package is more expensive than other competitors in the industry. Many other businesses offer a base starting package from $0-$50.

The Bottom Line

Logobee has been in business for a long time and has served thousands and thousands of clients with their design projects. They're very flexible when it comes to splitting up payments and offer a great guarantee. They organize packages in such a way that would suit a client's specific needs and budget. They are also available 12 hours a day during the business week for phone calls and emails. In viewing some of their online portfolio examples, it's evident that they produce high quality, attractive results. With so many package options and a decent guarantee, Logobee is a pretty good option for any graphic design or web design needs.

Leonid Auslender

December 12th, 2017 DETAILS

The LogoBee team was a fun to work with. Smooth communication, fast turn around for changes. They created a logo that does a great job of reflecting my company's business and philosophy. It looks professional, modern and eye-catching. Excellent service, excellent product, an easy recommendation from me.

Jason

November 7th, 2017 The Bronx, NY DETAILS

Logobee was very helpful in my logo design. I received exactly what I was expecting, great choices. I`m very pleased with my final logo

Inna Kheyfets

May 24th, 2017 Philadelphia, PA

Used logobee.com services a few times for the logo design. I was totally amazed every time. The work was delivered on time, I received more samples than anticipated. I give this service 5 stars.

vincent baxter

May 22nd, 2017 San Jose, CA

You designed a company logo for us. The service was prompt. Communication was excellent. The selection was great. The end result was awesome.

Isabel Chernyak

May 16th, 2017 Philadelphia, PA

First time using online logo design service. I am not computer savvy, but this process was very well organized and streamlined. I had no problems using it and received high quality work. Thank you logobee!

Irina Goldstein

May 15th, 2017 Philadelphia, PA

I am an Art Director by trade and worked in the industry leading graphic designers for well over a decade. However, recently I've ventured out and started two very unique and different businesses. Being a perfectionsit and someone who truly understands and appreciates fine work I spent a great deal of time looking for a company to partner with in the production of my corporate identities for my ventures and to say I made a great choice would be an understatement. The team at LogoBee went above and beyond my at times demanding request and always delivered in a timely manner work that was truly outstanding. I give them my highest recommendations and am very much looking forward to building my brands with them even further. Thank you guys for your warmth and support. -IMG

David Stemm

May 11th, 2017

I have used LogoBee to design 3 business logos. Their work has always been outstanding, so I used them to design my boat logo. They absolutely translated my vision into reality within a few days. I'm continually blown away by their abilities! The process is very easy and the communication is always prompt! I will never use anyone other than LogoBee to design any logo work for me!

Sebastien

February 16th, 2017 South Lake Tahoe, CA

All was done on time, professional and talented service. Highly recommend!

Kathy

November 17th, 2015 Mckinney, TX

We attempted to get a professional logo from logo bee, being sold by their portfolio. However, what we found is they didn't read the details we provided and what they offered was cartoonish, unprofessional, and quite boring. I would not use them or recommend them to anyone. It is clear they don't "listen" and they are not thoughtful in their approach.