Design Proficient Logo

Design Proficient

5.3

LAST UPDATED: July 30th, 2021

Established in 2007, Design Proficient is a creative digital agency that aims to keep concept and strategy in mind. The company offers several service packages (including the following):

• Logo Design Solutions
  • Brand Development
  • Marketing Collateral
  • Motion Graphics
  • Creative Copywriting
  • Digital Marketing

Design Proficient’s team of creative, interdisciplinary, and skilled professionals strives to help businesses of all shapes and sizes reach their digital objectives.

Whether you need help with designing a logo, developing a presence on the web, or with content marketing, Design Proficient wants to help. The company offers a secure money-back guarantee, 24/7 client coordination, and clients have 100 percent ownership rights (after the project is complete).

2.8

Jhonitra Morray Mountain View, CA

I worked with Design Proficient for the first time back in April 2017, fast forward 1 year and I'm still having a fine experience working with them. I came to the company looking for a gardening website design requirement and a logo design requirement. At the time, I never thought I'd get such a supportive team such as Max, Nathan, James, Tracy. They've assisted me through every step and have been very understanding. I've requested several changes along the way and they've always helped me out which is why when Nathan reached me out to request a review, I couldn't say no. I'll rate them an 11 out of 10 for extra care with my website and the logo design that they made for me.

Denis Morgan Dallas, TX

I was a bit skeptical going with an online business I have never met but after reading all of your positive reviews I decided to give you a try. The whole process has been very smooth and I am happy with the contact feedback received. The new dynamic web design you have created for me is excellent and has far exceeded my expectations. My instructions for a sophisticated, fast loading dynamic web design has been followed and I could not be happier, thank you so much. Great service. Well run. Quick with responses and answers with customer support. Highly recommended

Douglas Denver, CO

Design Proficient helped me get small business ground that I've worked for months. They went over a strategy with me, discussed the budget, set out clear expectations, and implemented them. They designed a custom website and also provided me marketing solutions. So far I've seen great results, I've just broken $15k in a month, I've got a newsletter together with a pretty extensive list, and business is proceeding to pick up. I can't thank James at Design Proficient enough for the amount of work they've put in and the results they have gotten for me!

Lawrence Bergstrom Beauharnois, QC

Project delivered with flying colors! I started my journey with Design Proficient from the design of logo 3 months prior and down the road I found Design Proficient the best web solution providers on this planet. Never found them lazy in completing their tasks. They delivered the project with flying color. Dennis Morgan and Jay Anderson were trust worthy companion throughout my experience with their company.

Sophia Dallas, TX

Design Proficient built my small business website that really helps me to get loyal customers and maintain the current ones. Now my food website have a good look and feel. I have been very happy with the customer service and the attention to detail. I highly recommend Design Proficient for both your website and SEO needs. I trust and happy my clients are completely satisfied with new functionalities added on my site. Thank you Designproficient.

Jake Colchester, CT

So happy with how my logo turned out. I ordered my package on a Friday, and by the end of Monday, they had gotten me 10+ designs. They were very patient with me (as I had tons of revisions), and went above and beyond to design accompanying stationary and business cards. I was also super impressed with the responsiveness of their customer support. They checked in with me frequently and handled all of my issues seamlessly!

Rachel Ortiz Los Angeles, CA

I went to Design Proficient at the end of 2017 asking for a web design package in urgency. I won't deny, they charged me a bit less than most companies and that got me thinking but the firm didn't disappoint. Things got a little problematic in terms of delivery but they made up for it by providing me with a free logo design with 3 concepts. Overall I would give them a 4.8 out of 5 with the exception of delivery time being slightly improved but everything else is more than enough. Highly Recommended!

J.Hills Littleton, CO

I recommend Design Proficient to others for all your graphic and design needs. They are trustworthy, talented, and friendly and help me to build my first website for the business. I was highly satisfied with their efforts. Thanks team.

Roy Karachi, SD

It's been an incredible experience working with DesignProficient so far. Eleven months into our campaign, they've blown us away, far exceeding any expectations we had for the number of leads we expected to get. As such, we are continuing our work with them frequently.

Kenneth Karachi, SD

I especially like the fact you can meet instantly with the people working on your campaign, and they will work specifically what you desire. The pricing is reasonable. They also clearly describe their work in simple terms making it easy for us non-tech types like me to understand.

Emma Robert ,

Design Proficient is the best Web design company in the US. They provide all Web Services. They design a website and also provided social media services for Facebook and Twitter. Overall good satisfying work in terms of design and postings. Hope to get more project designed from them in terms of PPC and CRM development. Regards and Cheers Mate :D

Jennifer Gray Las Vegas, NV

I ordered a 3D logo package for my business and received my order on promised time. They have good and quality service. I do find some custom packages pricey, but overall service is nice.

Drake Short Hills, NJ

Great service with nice communication and support form the team. They did not only completed the project but also guided me in the right direction regarding my website marketing. Awesome!

Roy London, ENG

in the time of coronavirus pandemic, these people help me out to get a professional web design for my nonprofit business. the website displays precautions and statistical data of UK as i am from UK England.

Penelope Atlanta, GA

Design Proficient treats your project as their own and cares about your success. We have a great experience with DesignProficient and they know exactly how to market our products or services. Thanks, Designproficient. :D

Madison Dallas, TX

I just wanted to say Thank you to Mr. Danny K. and his team for all the efforts and coordination they showed during the project. Greatly appreciated the fantastic job you have done for our company's new website.

Harper Jakson Dallas, TX

A professional and customer friendly web design company, easy to work with and its worth recommending to others. Thanks, Design Proficient for the outstanding web design service that you provided me. Satisfactory experience

Miranda Newburn New York, NY

We talked to Design Proficient regarding web design services for our website and how it was affecting our rankings. The team provided us responsive web design services and SEO consultation too!

Daniel Williams Centreville, VA

Customer service 5 stars!!! Delivery 5 stars!! Pricing 4 stars - can do better imo Everything else was just perfect. Thank you, Ethan and Nathan, for the help.

JimSmith Dallas, TX

Wonderful work! They have crafted a logo for my business and its perfect. Love their work and great online support. Thanks

Sam Phoenix, AZ

Nice and decent services with no communication gap! Like their work on my website. Thanks team for the website development and timely delivery.

Alan Ashburn, VA

We have had a very positive experience with DesignProficient. They have been a trusted companion for us, and we enjoy working with them.

Brandi Miami, FL

I like the power and excitement my Design Proficient team exhibit toward the success of my business.

Sawyer Dallas, TX

Design Proficient provide great web design service to us. We will surly be use their services for future designs.

Drake Melbourne, VIC

Good Service with custom budget packages for web design and logo.