Design Proficient Logo

Design Proficient

5.3

LAST UPDATED: July 30th, 2021

Established in 2007, Design Proficient is a creative digital agency that aims to keep concept and strategy in mind. The company offers several service packages (including the following):

• Logo Design Solutions
  • Brand Development
  • Marketing Collateral
  • Motion Graphics
  • Creative Copywriting
  • Digital Marketing

Design Proficient’s team of creative, interdisciplinary, and skilled professionals strives to help businesses of all shapes and sizes reach their digital objectives.

Whether you need help with designing a logo, developing a presence on the web, or with content marketing, Design Proficient wants to help. The company offers a secure money-back guarantee, 24/7 client coordination, and clients have 100 percent ownership rights (after the project is complete).

2.8

Julie Pflugerville, TX

The final logo product is exceptional and this company has other legal services like trademark and copyright that makes it very professional. Joseph P was my contact person and I can recommend him. He spent a lot of time corresponding. The jet we ended up using is simply black and white like a stock photo and their design dept placed an A shape frame around it and added color and another object .I couldn't afford a custom design drawing and I made that clear asking repeatedly this isn't going to cost more and don't do anything that cost more and Joseph assured me it would not because it was not a drawing. So far I have not been asked for more money. It was my choice to go on and copyright and trademark it and so far I'm ok with laying out more money for that. I spent hours looking through stock photos of planes that were commercial or AF because I felt I needed to provide a private jet so the design dept would understand the difference. While I am happy with what I'm getting it took a lot of work of my own to make it happen though they did return a useable one in just 4 days as they said they would. I later had them add accent color. That is why it is only 4 stars.

Design Proficient Logo

Reply from Design Proficient

Thank you for your feedback. :)

May. 29th, 2019