DesignMantic Logo

5.2

LAST UPDATED: October 28th, 2019

DesignMantic is a free logo design software offering a wide range of creative designs, colors and fonts for companies who are looking to get started with their new business identity. With their logo creator, customers can confidently choose their firm's logo from a variety of design options with variable settings. Designing a logo has never been easier and customers are able to design their logo and get it exactly how they want it before they make the choice to buy anything. They are based in Pennsylvania, USA.

The Good

• Design Options
  • Print Services
  • Turnaround Time

Design Options

DesignMantic offers hundreds of design options in the top 30+ industries. At just $29 they are one of the best priced design options currently available to startup companies. Their logo design tool is free to use and allows customers to instantly see their potential logo designs before they purchase. They are the first and only HTML 5 do-it-yourself logo maker, and also feature a full-time staff of devoted project managers to help customers find the design that's right for them.

Print Services

Currently, they offer the following print services; business cards and stationery, clothing and accessories, wedding invitations, marketing materials and other promotional materials making them a more complete design option for companies who are looking to develop their business design and brand identity quickly.

Turnaround Time

They offer a very fast two-day turnaround for logo files and customers can expect to see their printed items within 10-12 business days total. Additionally, they also offer a full money-back guarantees to ensure a quick unique logo product that always exceeds expectations. They are constantly updating their selection making sure that their design logo options are as current and fresh as possible.

The Bad

• No Custom Work Option
  • Undisclosed Pricing
  • Time in Business

No Custom Work Option

There is no custom logo creation work option directly with DesignMantic. They do not have an extensive amount of in-house designers and do not do a lot of work in house. To develop customer logo design concepts they have partnered with www.zilliondesigns.com to create contests where a company can put out their custom request and receive multiple design entries from freelances who are hoping to win the contest, usually for a cash prize. This creates longer production times for custom logo creator work as companies have to wait for submissions and go through the selection process. DesignMantic does not list any other information on custom designing projects and capabilities.

Once a design is ordered it is considered complete. If a customer wants to make any revisions after an order has been submitted they must pay for a "new design" even if changes are very small. Because this is a predesigned do-it-yourself logo maker site DesignMantic keeps the rights to each design so multiple companies within the same industry could potentially create their company image around the same logo templates, although their company information would differ this could still create conflict in advertising later within the history of an established company.

Since the majority of their designs are stock images they do have a clipart look to them. Most users do not seem to be bothered by this because the designs are up-to-date and fresh but it does limit the unique logo look that some companies tend to be driven towards.

Undisclosed Pricing

There is a lot of information that DesignMantic doesn't include on their website. They do not provide any information regarding contract length or cancellation policy. Other industry competitors are very transparent when providing information about contracts. Usually, there are month to month contracts or yearly contracts, but DesignMantic does not release this information on their website. Additionally, they do not have a cancellation or refund policy regarding contracts.

Time in Business

DesignMantic was established in 2012 and is still a relatively small company regarding the number of working employees. They only have four employees. This means that they don't have the same manpower and customer service as some bigger industry companies.

The Bottom Line

DesignMantic is a great option for companies who are just getting their footing and need crisp clean logo work done at a very reasonable price. They offer such a broad selection that anyone looking for help should find something to use on their website. However, not owning the rights to their logo is a huge deal breaker for a lot of companies and this problem seems to detour a lot of potential customers.

More established companies who are looking for more complex designs, or designs that transfer better from one medium to the next, may not find DesignMantic an ideal option and may want to go to a company that has the option to better customize logos to exactly what their looking for. We would recommend DesignMantic to anyone who is looking for a basic startup design. They offer a professional look for a great, low price.

View Best Logo Design Companies

3.8

Dave Maks Odessa, FL

I had the great pleasure of working with Adam and his team with DesignMantic. I will say we used all of our allowed revisions and actually then some. We are beginning a new business and it took more time than I'm sure most do with creating our logo as well as our business cards. Adam was easy to work with and their platform is great. I will definitely recommend their company as well as I will be returning when we are ready to create our social logos. Thanks Adam. --- Dave & Mercedes

Robin Lofton

Adam at DesignMantic did a fantastic job on my thumbnail (for a podcast show) and logo (for business cards). He was responsive to my needs, proactive in his approach and ideas and very professional in creating my designs. He was also very patient and positive. I will definitely work with DesignMantic again. It was a great experience! Thanks so much.

Fashion Inspirs Tempe, AZ

I rarely give reviews, but I made an exception today. It is been about several month now I am using Design Mantic to work on my fashion projects with the help my design manager whose name is Adam. He truly devoted himself at any level for the accomplishment of the project. I am still using the company because of him. My appreciation goes to him and his collaborators that made the project successful.

Innovative Pest Solutions

Adam at DesignMantic was very professional and exceeded my expectations in designing our company new logo. He listened carefully to my idea of what was important to me and cane through for us. I highly recommend DesignMantic!!

all star acosta trucking inc Miami, FL

DESIGN MANTIC deserve more than 5 stars...... they are the best team you can have to do your Logo work.. ADAM WAS AMAZING designing my logo and i will recommend to all my family and friends. Super fast and the best customer service. All Star Acosta Trucking Inc wish you guys the best

Randy K Katy, TX

We had a great experience working with DesignMatic! Prices were upfront and posted on their website. They helped me design a great logo. Customer service was top notch. I would highly recommend their services.

Mike Waco, TX

We had a great experience and were very pleased with the end result. Adam went above and beyond to make sure we were satisfied. We won't hesitate to use Design Mantic again for our future needs.

Oliver Portland, OR

Adam is the one who helps me designing the logo. I like the result so much. The logo looks very beautiful. I would recommend him! Thank you for your hard work Adam

Veeka Sheverda Aurora, CO

This is a deceiving company. DO NOT use them. I purchased a logo and website and they took my website down and put up a page saying NON-PAYMENT when I had already paid for the full month! Their customer service is horrible. And they resell the logo that you buy! They are open only 9-5 NY time and always say "We will get back to you." and they never do. They held my website hostage trying to get me to pay $27/mo for the website instead of the $9.99 amount I signed up for. They would not fix my MX record to point back to my domain host so that my email would work. No website, no email, lost customers for days and days! And they humiliated me by publishing a page on my domain that says non-payment so my customers thought my website wasn't working because I didn't pay. Just completely unacceptable. Zaheer D. should be ashamed of this service!

Lisa Brown Douglasville, GA

I purchased a logo from Design Mantic. It came with a free trial of their website services. I apparently checked the box. When I went to cancel the subscription during the free trial, I was informed per the agreement (which I never saw) I would be charged for the trial period. I have never had a free trial in which I had to pay for. What is the point of a FREE trial if you have to pay for it when you are not impressed by their services? It is obviously a way for them to scam people out of a little money. Also if you buy anything the bombard your email with unsolicited offers.

chung niem

I emailed multiple companies for quotes on logo designs. I emailed with Design Mantic twice accidentally. They said it would be $100 to modify a logo from their site and $180 to design from scratch. I modified a logo from their site and they charged $180. They won't refund because it was already billed. You can not trust these guys. They will rip you off and not refund.

Akshita

they are fraud.. they deducted the amount from my credit card without any previous concern or mail. Morever, on this issue, there chatbots are'nt responding nor they themselves. Strict actions would be taken if the problem and money matters are not resolved.

Joe Hart Morrisville, PA

Adam was very helpful had a good experience.