Contact a company – $100 satisfaction guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

Design Mantic

Design Mantic Logo

Design Mantic

Automatically generated logo starting at $29 per logo.

DesignMantic is a free logo design software offering a wide range of creative designs, colors and fonts for companies who are looking to get started with their new business identity. With their logo creator, customers can confidently choose their firm's logo from a variety of design options with variable settings. Designing a logo has never been easier and customers are able to design their logo and get it exactly how they want it before they make the choice to buy anything. They are based in Pennsylvania, USA.

DesignCrowd Logo DesignCrowd ›

8.9

Overall
Score

crowdSPRING Logo crowdSPRING ›

7.1

Overall
Score

LogoMyWay Logo LogoMyWay ›

7.0

Overall
Score

Design Mantic Logo Design Mantic ›

Insufficient
Reviews

The Good

• Design Options
  • Print Services
  • Turnaround Time

Design Options

DesignMantic offers hundreds of design options in the top 30+ industries. At just $29 they are one of the best priced design options currently available to start up companies. Their logo designer tool is free to use and allows customers to instantly see their potential designs before they purchase. They are the first and only HTML 5 do-it-yourself logo maker, and also feature a full-time staff of devoted project managers to help customers find the design that's right for them.

Print Services

Currently they offer the following print services; business cards and stationery, clothing and accessories, wedding invitations, marketing materials and other promotional materials making them a more complete design option for companies who are looking to develop their business design quickly.

Turnaround Time

They offer a very fast two-day turnaround for logo files and Customers can expect to see their printed items within 10-12 business days total. Additionally, they also offer a full money-back guarantees to ensure a quick product that always exceeds expectations. They are constantly updating their selection making sure that their design options are as current and fresh as possible.

The Bad

• No Custom Work Option
  • Undisclosed Pricing
  • Time in Business

No Custom Work Option

There is no custom work option directly with DesignMantic. They do not have an extensive in house design group and do not do a lot of work in house. To develop customer logo concepts they have partnered with www.zilliondesigns.com to create contests where a company can put out their custom request and receive multiple design entries from freelances who are hoping to win the contest, usually for a cash prize. This creates longer production times for custom work as companies have to wait for submissions and go through the selection process. DesignMantic does not list any other information on custom options and capabilities. Once a design is ordered it is considered complete. If a customer wants to make any revisions after an order has been submitted they must pay for a "new design" even if changes are very small. Because this is a predesigned do-it-yourself site DesignMantic keeps the rights to each design so multiple companies within the same industry could potentially create their company image around the same logo, although their company information would differ this could still create conflict in advertising later within the history of an established company. Since the majority of their designs are stock images they do have a clipart look to them. Most customers do not seem to be bothered by this because the designs are up-to-date and fresh but it does limit the custom look that some companies tend to be driven towards.

Undisclosed Pricing

There is a lot of information that DesignMantic doesn't include on their website. They do not provide any information regarding contract length or a cancellation policy. Other industry competitors are very transparent when providing information about contracts. Usually there are month to month contracts or yearly contracts, but DesignMantic does not release this information on their website. Additionally, they do not have a cancellation or refund policy regarding contracts.

Time in Business

DesignMantic was established in 2012 and is still a relatively small company regarding the number of working employees. They only have four employees. This means that they don't have the same man power and customer service as some bigger industry companies.

The Bottom Line

DesignMantic is a great option for companies who are just getting their footing and need crisp clean logo work done at a very reasonable price. They offer such a broad selection that anyone looking for help should find something to use on their website. However, not owning the rights to their logo is a huge deal breaker for a lot of companies and this problem seems to detour a lot of potential customers.

More established companies who are looking for more complex designs, or designs that transfer better from one medium to the next, may not find DesignMantic an ideal option and may want to go to a company that has the option to better customize logos to exactly what their looking for.

We would recommend DesignMantic to anyone who is looking for a basic startup design. They offer a professional look for a great, low price.

Veeka Sheverda
June 25th, 2018 Aurora, CO DETAILS

This is a deceiving company. DO NOT use them. I purchased a logo and website and they took my website down and put up a page saying NON-PAYMENT when I had already paid for the full month! Their customer service is horrible. And they resell the logo that you buy! They are open only 9-5 NY time and always say "We will get back to you." and they never do. They held my website hostage trying to get me to pay $27/mo for the website instead of the $9.99 amount I signed up for. They would not fix my MX record to point back to my domain host so that my email would work. No website, no email, lost customers for days and days! And they humiliated me by publishing a page on my domain that says non-payment so my customers thought my website wasn't working because I didn't pay. Just completely unacceptable. Zaheer D. should be ashamed of this service!

Akshita
March 19th, 2018 DETAILS

they are fraud.. they deducted the amount from my credit card without any previous concern or mail. Morever, on this issue, there chatbots are'nt responding nor they themselves. Strict actions would be taken if the problem and money matters are not resolved.

Lisa Brown
November 10th, 2017 Douglasville, GA DETAILS

I purchased a logo from Design Mantic. It came with a free trial of their website services. I apparently checked the box. When I went to cancel the subscription during the free trial, I was informed per the agreement (which I never saw) I would be charged for the trial period. I have never had a free trial in which I had to pay for. What is the point of a FREE trial if you have to pay for it when you are not impressed by their services? It is obviously a way for them to scam people out of a little money. Also if you buy anything the bombard your email with unsolicited offers.

chung niem
April 19th, 2016

I emailed multiple companies for quotes on logo designs. I emailed with Design Mantic twice accidentally. They said it would be $100 to modify a logo from their site and $180 to design from scratch. I modified a logo from their site and they charged $180. They won't refund because it was already billed. You can not trust these guys. They will rip you off and not refund.