Contact A Company$100 Satisfaction Guarantee keyboard_arrow_right

crowdSPRING

verified
$100 Guarantee
Graphic design marketplace with 210,000 designers to help with your project

Based out of Chicago, crowdSPRING is a smaller firm with aspirations of helping connect creative talent and buyers to foster a more straightforward business process. The founders of crowdSPRING have experience in both the legal and creative industries which breeds a flourishing atmosphere for the creative process and allows for complete protection of intellectual property. One area of expertise offered by crowdSPRING includes logo design. With crowdSpring, buyers can rest assured that their project will be completed the way they want. However, the turn around time for buyers' projects will vary, as each project will require varying time commitments. Prospective buyers interested in having a logo designed will likely benefit from what crowdSPRING has to offer.

The Good

• Unlimited Concepts
  • Unlimited Designers
  • Unlimited Revisions

Unlimited Concepts

When a buyer lists a project for a logo design on crowdSPRING, they are able to view an unlimited number of creative concepts for their desired product.

Unlimited Designers

Additionally, there is no restriction on the number of designers on a particular project.

Unlimited Revisions

Once a buyer receives a draft of their logo design, they have the option to send it back as many times as possible to get the project right. Other logo design platforms similar to crowdSPRING limit the number of concepts, designers, and revisions a buyer can take advantage of. However, with crowdSPRING no such restrictions exist.

The Bad

• Varying Turn Around Times
  • Associated Costs

Varying Turn Around Time

Typically, logo design platforms provide an estimated turn around time so buyers have an idea of how long it will take for their project to reach completion. However, with crowdSPRING, the buyer always has control over when their project ends. They do guarantee fast turnaround times- as little as 3 days, it is all in the hands of the buyer.

Associated Costs

Lastly, each project can run anywhere from $0-$5,000. The price will be determined based on what the project requires, which could end up being on the more expensive side of the pricing scale.

The Bottom Line

Since its founding in 2007, crowdSPRING has grown to include over two hundred thousand "creatives" (designers) ready to complete any logo design project a buyer needs. Any buyer ready to get started on a logo design project will find the crowdSPRING platform to be both simple and straightforward providing optimal results. However, crowdSPRING allows buyers to set the project deadline. Buyers interested in making sure their project is done right and remain protected will find the crowdSPRING service to be valuable.

Julio
March 8th, 2018 New York, NY DETAILS

I have run three projects, one in 2009, 2011 and 2018. Each time I am amazed by crowdspring's genuine concern that I receive a great experience. These guys are real which is hard to find with internet companies.

Dave
March 7th, 2018 Windham, NH DETAILS

I would definitely use Crowdspring again. Great process and well thought out.

Jerry
March 7th, 2018 Kimberly, AL DETAILS

The Crowdspring staff far surpassed my expectations. They were so knowledgeable and helpful. Because this was my first project, I had lots of questions. The rep, Audree, answered all of my questions and gave me the confidence in the process which led me to launch the project. The combination of such great customer service and a super talented Creative Community makes Crowdspring one of my favorite web-based services ever!

Christos
March 7th, 2018 DETAILS

Thank you for a wonderful experience! The idea and the execution behind the designing process is excellent. That’s said regardless of whether I found a design that fit my needs. I would definitely recommend crowdspring to anyone.

Michael
March 6th, 2018 DETAILS

it's a great platform with great creatives.

Warren Best
March 1st, 2018 Henderson, NV DETAILS

Crowdspring was great to deal with. Anytime I had an issue there was someone there to guide me. The creative did a great job for me and I get a lot of great feedback on my logo.

Catherine
February 26th, 2018 Basking Ridge, NJ DETAILS

My new logo is awesome and I am so very excited to be using it!

Catherine
February 26th, 2018 Basking Ridge, NJ DETAILS

My new logo is awesome and I am so very excited to be using it!

Shane
February 23rd, 2018 Durango, CO DETAILS

It was a fun and exciting process, which had a great end result with happy clients.

Glenn
February 22nd, 2018 Baltimore, MD DETAILS

Truly amazed by the quantity and quality of the logo submissions that we received. Transaction was simple. The hardest part of the process was picking a winner! Award winner was outstanding in making minor modifications after the award. I highly recommend without any reservations.

Jason
February 21st, 2018 Rolling Meadows, IL DETAILS

Audree answered all of my questions and helped me get a lot of great designs. I was having a little trouble in the beginning and she stepped in to help. Highly recommend. Will use again.