FreedomPlus Logo

FreedomPlus

8.1

Kathy Anchorage, AK

They were exceptional and no pressure once i submitted requested info and signed documents the money was deposited within the next day. Awesome experience. Thanks FreemdomPus for making this a wonderful experience.

Roger Buford, GA

The process of acquiring a loan thru freedom plus was made easy by the customer service representative. They walked me thru from the beginning to end to make the experience fast and easy. I able to finish the loan with in three days.

Needed Help Pennsville, NJ

Amanda A- is & was excellent with helping me with my loan!!!! Thank you

Anna M. Boca Raton, FL

Dan R was very professional, answered all my questions, stayed patient while I learned the loan process and was a great person to work with! We are very pleased with our decision to receive a loan with his help.

Travis Little Rock, AR

I’ve had a great experience with FreedomPlus! I was denied by other companies for a consolidation loan and FreedomPlus helped me get back on my feet. Highly recommend!

Heather West Jordan, UT

The woman who helped me set up my loan was knowledgeable and very helpful. However one of my payments to my credit card company was four days late for a total of fourteen days after I signed the loan. Customer service always took more than 24 hours to reply and toward the end of that time didn’t reply at all to my lady two emails.

Rich Danvers, MA

Amanda was such a big help. She was very friendly, professional and explained all my options that were available. She was looking out for my best interest in helping me consolidate debt. Thank you very much Amanda

Riki Sandy, UT

Elizabeth is the best to work with! She is timely, professional and gives me options to figure out what’s best for my needs. I love working with her! Thank you for helping me out!

David Scottsdale, AZ

Amanda is a true professional. She did a great job of explaining my options - it was evident she knows the details of the loans you offer. Her approach in wanting to understand my objective and going through the best options lead me to finding a loan I am very pleased with.

N.Smith Bowie, MD

Terrance was very helpful and insightful of this products. He was a great communicator and assisted me through a successful process. I would recommend him -anytime!

Eric Esbitt Newark, DE

Erika R was a pleasure to work with and very professional

Wade Jones Fort Worth, TX

Very professional in ever aspect of my experience.

Abby Coweta, OK

It was fast and easy and Debbie was so helpful

Jen Hoser Coatesville, PA

This is my first experience with FreedomPlus and it went very smoothly. Once my application was submitted it took roughly 3 days to complete, quick turn around. Celeste L, my loan consultant, was amazing. She talked me through the entire process, was very attentive and overall just very pleasant to work with. FreedomPlus will pay your creditors directly, that can take up to 10 days. However I have the confidence this will be completed without issues.

Debra Cronin Galesburg, MI

Celeste was excellent . She went above and beyond to help me get the loan needed. I will definitely be referring her to my family who I need could benefit from Freedom Plus, most importantly Celeste's excellent customer service. She is a keeper. Thank you Freedom Plus

Tony Sowa Milford, PA

Debbi R was fantastic very helpful and knowledge about the process excellent job on her part

Larry beckett San Diego, CA

The company was really helpful. They gave me many options and made me feel like they really care about solving my issue. The turn around in depositing my funds was very quick and follow up calls we caring and consistent.

Joseph Light Baltimore, MD

Dan was patient and efficient in asking for the required documentation, and careful when explaining the terms of the loan we were applying for. We are trying to pay off my husband's credit cards as he is scheduled to retire in 7 years. We were so lucky to have worked with Dan as we strive to meet out long-term financial goals!

Brandy Leesburg, FL

Very prompt, professional and friendly individuals

LWilliams Philadelphia, PA

Great customer service! Freedom Plus was able to give me a good rate in regards to consolidating my debt and paid the companies in less than 10 business days.

Kate Freeport, OH

Great! So fast and efficient. Amazed at how easy the process was.

Cm North Dartmouth, MA

Phone call asked for rate quick credit app and 48 hours money in my account. I recommend.

Chris from Michigan Saginaw, MI

Very good experience. Processed within a couple days. Very impressed. Debbie R extremely helpful, very knowledgeable and professional. Great service.

mario Dickinson, TX

Great service, easy process, helpful agent that got me the loan I needed.

David Engler Brecksville, OH

You need to temper your quick trigger on past due notices. They really piss people off.

Shawn Naples, FL

Awesome customer service and would highly recommend for your loan consolidation needs.

Roger T Nickel Boynton Beach, FL

Your rep told me the prosper loan would be paid off AND THAT i WOULD NOT HAVE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THIS MONTH. tHE LOAN HAS STILL NOT FUNDED AND THEY DID TAKE THE PAYMENT YESTERDAY

Whitney San Diego, CA

I had a great experience processing my loan with Freedom Plus. My Loan Consultant, Frania was extremely kind and personable, incredibly timely, did everything she could to give me the best rate possible and made the whole experience seem less and positive. I would highly recommend their products abd services.

Anna Adams Waleska, GA

Application accepted quickly. Contract received quickly. Credit cards payed off/down quickly. Let me choose my due date for payments. Payments very close to what I was paying towards my credit cards but now only one payment at a very reduced finance charge. Thoroughly happy with Bharat and the whole procedure!!!

Derek Watertown, MA

I really don’t know how to explain this other than it was perfect. I was scared, nervous, and overwhelmed before I spoke with Celeste who explained EVERYTHING as crystal clear as possible, and walked me through each step. I swear if everyone in the world was that nice we would t have wars. She had the patience and knowledge needed to get me to where I needed to be! I wish I could thank her more than just a survey

Stephen Cynthiana, KY

It was a easy process . Excellent recommend to anyone

Darcie Lexington, KY

This was very easy and effortless. It was a very smooth transaction and my things got paid off in a very timely manner. The representative that assisted me was extremely helpful and guided me every step of the way.

Will Newman Kyle, TX

Celeste made the entire transaction pleasant. I don't think that I could have worked with a nicer person. I want to send a huge Thank you to her.

Jose Worcester, MA

Amanda was great, she helped us every step of the way. Super easy and great customer service.

Tommy

The process is fast and easy. Celeste, our loan officer, was very helpful.

Nick p Beverly, MA

Terrence was great knew his stuff and explained everything in layman terms and put up with me when my computer wouldnt do what i didnt know what to do. He calmed me down when i got frustrated

Tracy Tritschler Columbia, MO

It was a pleasure working with this company and especially with Ryan, my loan consultant. They made the whole process quick, easy and painless.

Matt Granbury, TX

Great experience they helped me a lot and i we never go with anyone else for a loan

Fredrick Brown Medina, TN

This is my second loan from you, and it was the quick, professional and hassle free. Try to get loans from other places and the run around was overwhelming. You will get my recommendation.

Victor M Bello Chagrin Falls, OH

I requested credit, filled out application, spoke to a loan officer, Ron W. He listened and then went to work, promptly, accurately and with a profound knowledge of the mechanism of the company, disclosed terms, alternatives to my full satisfaction.

Kim New Bedford, MA

I was able to get my credit card balances down and able to keep my accounts open. This was quick and easy to do within a few lunch breaks, quicks call, and a few emails.

kimberly arnold Gold Bar, WA

Amanda was very professional, friendly, and informative. I enjoyed interacting with her, and the process proceeded flawlessly! Thanks again FreedomPlus.

Disappointed By Your Deception Bay Saint Louis, MS

Brandi was dishonest about funding time. I needed the funds to help out a friend who was in dire straights and about to lose his home and brandi convinced me she could guarantee the funds would be in my account in two bus days but they were not. If it had not been for Lending Club my friend would have lost his home. Be careful with deceptive practices, especially if you speak with Brandi... I suggest lending club, they are honest and do what they say....

Brittany kelly Middle River, MD

Amanda was very helpful and supporting through the loan process , I would recommend her to anyone needing help !

Laura Fairfax, VA

Oscar A has been such a huge help to me throughout the entire process. He explains things clearly and in a way that I can understand which I appreciate because I'm new to the loan process. He is prompt in his email replies and always upbeat and willing to assist.

Louise Branick La Grange Park, IL

My person that assisted me with very personable and patient with me. Patrick R

Jean Denis Jean-Baptiste Kissimmee, FL

Great help, fast assistance, knows what they are doing

Christina King

Being so hesitant in taking out another loan was laid to rest with speaking with both David and Brian. David with talking me off the fence and explained everything to me SO clearly that it just clicked and made sense to me that what I was about to do was the right thing for me and my family. David knows what you need! Brian followed up with me after I was approved for the consolidation loan and made sure that I understood everything that it entailed. Both men were SO friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks David and Brian!!!

Will

Fast & Easy Application Process! Funds were in ,my account much faster than expected!!!

MB Cook

Dan was extremely helpful, kind, and knowledgeable concerning my loan application. Fantastic experience!