FreedomPlus Logo

FreedomPlus

8.1

Kerry Greeneville, TN

Good experience quick turnaround and very helpful

Jason North Richland Hills, TX

Mindy our loan consultant was so helpful throughout the very fast process. We applied and loan was approved that day! Credit Card debt was paid off in less than 10 business days so we are very pleased with Freedom Plus!

Ismael Gonzalez Miami, FL

It was all about Jacob G. He helped us through the process like a true professional. I had my doubts but he was able to explain everything thank you.

David Albuquerque, NM

Overall a very good decision to go with FreedomPlus. It Didn't take long to apply, they gave us an answer right away.

Kurt North Charleston, SC

Debbie R. Was very helpful in processing my loan. Made the process smooth and easy.

Becka Lakewood, CA

They are shady. I was promised one interest rate and then they changed my rate when my loan was offered. I signed anyways and that was a huge mistake because it was a significantly higher rate. I thought it wasn't that big of a deal but it is a predatory loan. I am very unhappy and I feel like I have been taken advantage of. I make a $463 and only $150 goes to my principle. I will end up paying 13K in interest by the time the loan is done. Their website gives you almost no information about your loan. I wanted to pay off credit cards but taking this loan is going to cost me waaay more money than just paying the cards off myself. Also they charged almost $800 in loan origination fees and you can only make extra payments via electronic check.

KATIE

The whole process was so easy and so fast I could not believe it. Daniel answered all my questions and was so awesome to work with. I was denied twice before I found this company and they approved me so fast. I HIGHLY recommend this company!

Amy Bailey Woodbridge, VA

Ericka was very thorough and informative. She made everything easy to understand. Excellent customer service. All options were discussed and Ericka was able to answer all of our questions right away.

Jde

They were easy to work with and helped me get my credit consolidated into one payment. The people I work with were very friendly and helpful to get it done.

Yuki New Haven, MI

Experience was expedient, concise, and enlightening. I fully trust FreedomPlus with my business at this time. I much appreciate being able to fit the calls into my work schedule. It makes life much more convenient. -1 Star for trying to push me into debt consolidation when I specifically requested a loan though, and another for being unable to disclose fees over the phone. It's one this to offer consolidation, but another to sugar coat it as a similar alternative. Loan funds cleared today in almost exactly 7 days, so funding was quick & painless. (I did get worried midway while waiting).

Gabby Port Saint Lucie, FL

Maria C was very professional answered all my question and made the process very easy.

Frank Mishawaka, IN

I gave it three stars for the service level provided. It was super top notch and everyone has been great to work with. That said, be aware that this company is a borderline loan shark. Even with a high-600 credit score, they wouldn't budge off of the 25.5% interest rate. My $11,499 loan will cost me $18,720 by the time it's all said and done. Insane. Unfortunately I had to take the loan under an emergency situation and it is what it is. They got the loan done and funds in my account about 3 days after I signed.

Kevin Mountainburg, AR

Great friendly service. Quick smooth process. Agent was very helpful

Kandi Village Mills, TX

Amanda was extremely helpful and patient with all of my questions. This process was so easy and fast compared to other loans I have done in the past.

Shelley Penrod Spring, TX

Ryan B was my loan consultant. He was excellent - knowledgeable and communicative. He did a superb job of facilitating my getting documents submitted and of keeping me apprised (via email) of the loan status. He was always prompt in replying to my questions. It was as close to effortless as is possible. After the loan was finalized, I called customer service. They were also excellent. I'm very glad that I chose FreedomPlus.

Daniel Coate Westminster, MD

Borrower beware! This company will not work with you at all! Whatever information is in the TINY fine print will be enforced with a vengeance. Also be aware that there is NO right of cancellation, and even if you pay the entire amount financed back on the day you receive the funds, you will still owe them the ridiculous "Loan Origination Fee". I would not do business with these people again under any circumstances!

Carol Clermont, FL

Josh was wonderful!! He explained everything very well and was very patient and friendly, yet professional. He represents your company very well

philip zelenka Fort Wayne, IN

Freedom Plus; were easy to work with and pleasant and respectful. I enjoyed working with them , they made it very easy . I would not hesitate to work with them again.

Jay A. Sellhorst Fremont, NE

The experience was good and easy, Brian was very helpful on explaining things, and helped out on the right plan for me.

Brian Pittsfield, MA

Easy and very helpful. Helped me consolidate my debit to one place. Thank you!

Bradley Huntsville, AL

I worked with Adrian Q. at FreedomPlus. What a professional he was. He explained EVERYTHING to me and answered all my questions I had concerning the loan. He made sure I didn't have any questions when I decided to proceed. Money was deposited into my account within 3 days and credit cards will be paid within 10 days. All is well with me concerning my debt consolidation and FreedomPlus.

Monica y Stoots Madison, AL

That made the process easy and made sure I was comfortable with everything. The kept asking questions to make sure I received the lowest rate possible.

B R Bennett Mountain Home, AR

Tyree was awesome in guiding us through the process and answering all of our questions. Who knew clicking on a Facebook ad would guide us to a wonderful company that is helping us get out of debt in a timely manner!!!

Paul

Dan did a great job on our loan. He was very courteous and easy to work with. Also, he was very prompt in getting the loan processed. Great customer service. Thank You!

Steve Shenandoah, VA

Brittany was great.This was the best loan experience I have had.Funding was fast,and customer service excellent.I would highly recommend freedomplus!

Joshua Williamsport, MD

The process was far easier and more more friendly than expected. We are digging out of some hard times and this was the most positive experience we've had. Jamie was helpful, knowledgeable, and gave us all the options (good and less than favorable). This worked out far better than I thought it would.

Michael Ray Pearland, TX

My adviser was Ryan. This gentlemen walked me step by step explaing in great detail what was happening. I was given full disclosure and the service was outstanding. Highly recommend Freedom plus. A+

Yahaira Harrison, NJ

It took me a whole year to get my first loan to pay off these credit cards, but lucky enough I found freedom plus! Amanda was such a wonderful and very helpful individual. She made my decision with my loan such a breeze. Thank you so much, Amanda!

Belinda Sharp Kingman, AZ

We originally applied with Lending Tree, but Jamie called us first, and immediately. Her information was clear and very helpful. She explained the things we didn't understand and answered every question expertly. It has been a pleasure working with her. What amazing patience, as our phone connection wasn't always clear. She always showed great professionalism and added the "human touch", which isn't very common in our world anymore. Thanks for the great experience!

Johnny Albuquerque, NM

I would like to tell all, that the experience that I had with FreedomPlus is one that really surprised me. I had applied at other Banks and they gracefully denied the Personal loan. For a company like FreedomPlus to come back after checking out every requirement to say yes to a substantial personal loan. And to offer a reasonable intrest rate, to me this is very impressive. I want to thank FreedomPlus for helping me out when others wouldn't. I would recommend FreedomPlus to all who are honest and are in need of help with a loan.

Starla Norwood Oklahoma City, OK

It was a easy process and approval was quick. Money was deposited with in a day with no problem. I dreaded this but it wasn't bad at all and now I'm glad I did it.

Vince Dawson, MN

Was fast, friendly and awsome experience!!

Sheila Carter Yazoo City, MS

My experience with FreedomPlus was great. The person gave me all necessary information for the loan and the process only took a few minutes. The completion process was even quicker. I would recommend them very highly.

Nicole Lancaster, SC

Liz made it an easy process. She was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.

William Agbotse Irvington, NJ

My thumb up for freedom plus in the financial system n I recommend my co workers

Angie Gilmer, TX

They were so helpful and went the extra mile to make sure I got the loan amount I needed at the lowest rate possible. They consistently stayed in touch and made sure I knew what was going on step by step.

carmen cedeno Franklin Park, IL

If there was a way to give more stars, I would have! Elisabeth S was courteous, patient and very helpful. This experience was very pleasant and it was all due to her.

James Old Forge, PA

Ericka was very helpful and worked to help me achieve the goals I need to reach. I was able to understand everything hse put forward and that meant allot.

Melia San Diego, CA

So far they have been amazing and so efficient in everything

CJ Riverside, NJ

Mr N was my agent and he made the entire process quick and easy. He made sure I understood every aspect of the details and responded quickly to emails. This was my first time applying for a loan like this and I am so grateful that I was able to have an experienced agent who took his time to make sure every question I had was answered in detail. The beginning process was easy and once I was pre approved the company works fast to ensure you receive the money. The company also has several other discounts that assist the applicant if he/ she qualifies for.

Samuel Aviles Randolph, MA

Step-by-step the procedure was all good appreciate your help and thank you to lower my interest on all my loans

Theresa Kitchen Caro, MI

Adan was wonderful! He was considerate of my credit card situation and worked hard to find the best possible loan for me. It was fast, efficient and done in less than 2 days! I would recommend this company again.

M Triggs North Brookfield, MA

I have no doubt as to your company’s outstanding reputation. I do wish that you would have checked the other two credit bureau sources. Finance agencies tend to take the lowest score which amps up the interest rates for the loan. Experian and trans union both have me in the 700’s other than two botched medical procedures totaling 14-1500.00 , I flat refused to pay! All my payments are paid on time and much more than the minimum! The truck, the car the house, any store accounts are cart blanch no missed or late payments - none! You get to a certain age when your Name and your Credit Rating are what matters most! I do my best at protecting both, so whereas I needed the loan and fast, you executed that swiftly. I signed for it and it’s mine! Do not expect me to be elated too! I would expect this will not be posted as a review, however I do hope the content is taken seriously!

Susan Matevosyan Glendale, CA

After wasting my time for two weeks because their underwriting department was "busy" I got denial with no logical explanation. They verified my account with my bank twice, twice. It was like someone restarted the process there. I have never seen more idiots in my life. I would rather call tech support in India than these guys. I got approved at upstart in hours.

Carlos Brown Philadelphia, PA

I had a wonderful experience with freedom plus excellent customer service I told him no problem and they found a way to help me manage my financial situation that fits me again I say thank you to freedom plus

Kevin Richland, WA

Excellent customer service from Serena.

Norman Venus, TX

I tried other ways to consolidate my debt and I was either turned down ,tagged along or given and interest rate that was unbelievable . I really had given up , but as I was putting away all my paperwork that was previously needed I heard on the radio about FreedomPlus . One phone call and I was approved that same day . Now I can breath . My debt is under control . THANKS FREEDOMPLUS !!!!!

Brian Miami Beach, FL

Fast, friendly, professional! Thanks FreedomPlus!

Larry Dallas, TX

Serena C was Excellent!!!! She took care of everything for me!!

Jeremy Ypsilanti, MI

Once I got in touch with my agent, everything was completely smooth sailing. My options were clarified, along with any missing prerequisite information and what to expect in the procedure. None of that was readily apparent through the online portal, so 4 stars.