Since its founding in 2014, FreedomPlus has aimed to create a unique and valuable personal loan experience for its customers. The lending company consistently does this by providing quality loans that meet individual needs through its sophisticated yet simple application and vetting process. FreedomPlus also provides professional advice through knowledgeable loan consultants and experts.

Read FreedomPlus reviews below to see what consumers have to say about this lender.

The Good

• Quality Customer Service
  • Flexible Loan Terms
  • Same-Day Lending Decisions
  • FreedomPlus Reviews
  • Simple Loan Application Process
  • FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement
  • Fixed-Rate Loan and Payments
  • Debt Consolidation Loans
  • No Prepayment Fees
  • FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

Quality Customer Service

FreedomPlus provides quality customer service to its borrowers primarily through its loan consultants. Customer service and loan consultants help you make the best financial decisions while balancing your financial needs.

The company offers a simple and easy-to-use form to start your loan process online and allows you to call when you start your application with any questions. Friendly and knowledgeable loan consultants and experts are able to assist you throughout your application. User reviews indicate these interactions are extremely valuable for potential customers. Customer service also handles complaints. There is little to no wait time for customer service.

Flexible Loan Terms

FreedomPlus has flexible loan terms ranging from two to five years. FreedomPlus also allows borrowers to pay off loans earlier than the loan due date, so your loan repayment can ultimately be as brief as you'd like. This could save you a great deal of money in interest fees if you decide to repay the loan before your official payoff date.

Same-Day Lending Decisions

FreedomPlus offers same-day loan decisions. However, this isn't guaranteed and will fluctuate based on your provided documentation, application verification, what time of day it is, etc. Having a quick loan decision from online lenders makes it faster and simpler for borrowers to find a personal loan that works best for them and is available as soon as possible.

FreedomPlus Reviews

FreedomPlus has an exceptional star rating from consumers. Quality reviews demonstrate to consumers that FreedomPlus is a trustworthy and high-standard lender. Reviews highlight reasonable rates and fees, simple repayment options, and exceptional customer service. This can provide peace of mind to potential borrowers that FreedomPlus is a good choice for their personal loan needs.

Simple Loan Application Process

Receiving your loan as fast as possible is a highly desired feature for most, if not all, borrowers.

FreedomPlus's intuitive initial online application takes a few minutes at most. Simply select the loan amount you are looking to borrow, describe the reason for taking out the loan (home repairs, credit card refinancing, consolidation loans, etc.), submit your credit rating (based on your credit score), what state you live in, then your name and phone number or email address.

From there, a loan consultant will get in touch with you to complete the transaction. FreedomPlus has extremely fast approval and funding times. It can usually approve your loan and get the money in your hands in as little as three days. Your loan repayment term can range from 24 months–60 months, with rates from 5.99 percent APR–29.99 percent APR.

FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement

If your credit history is less than perfect, FreedomPlus might be a good match. Unlike many competing lenders, at 620, FreedomPlus has a lower minimum credit score requirement. A 620 FICO score is below average for Americans, is considered bad credit or fair credit.

You will still receive better rates and repayment terms, the higher your credit score is, but a lower credit score requirement allows for a wider range of borrowers. Requirements of competing personal loan providers are generally higher:

• Best Egg minimum credit: 640
  • SoFi minimum credit: 680
  • Lending Club minimum credit: 699
  • Discover minimum credit: 750

Fixed-Rate Loan and Payments

FreedomPlus offers loans with an annual percentage rate from 5.99–29.99 percent, including the loan origination fee.  On top of that, it uses fixed monthly payments, so your monthly payment amount will never fluctuate. FreedomPlus also has fixed rates, so your APR will never be subject to change, as it can with a variable rate. This can provide peace of mind and stability to borrowers knowing the numbers they receive in the beginning will be the same throughout the lifespan of their loan.

Debt Consolidation Loans

If you are seeking personal loans for debt relief, its important to know that FreedomPlus helps with debt consolidation and debt settlement by working with creditors on your behalf. For example, if you are seeking a personal loan to help tackle credit card debt, FreedomPlus will exclude said credit card debt from your debt-to-income ratio and pay off the credit card once you are approved. This service can help you qualify for more money and make bill payments simple.

You could even qualify for rate discounts if you let FreedomPlus pay your creditors on your behalf, have retirement assets, or apply with a cosigner.

No Prepayment Fees

FreedomPlus does not charge any prepayment fees, regardless of when you decide to pay off your loan. This means you can pay off your loan anytime you want, regardless of your loan term. FreedomPlus also has fixed rate loans and one fixed monthly payment, so your APR will never fluctuate. This provides stability for borrowers and the opportunity to save money in interest charges if they want to pay off the loan early.

FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

FreedomPlus has a max personal loan amount of $40,000 with a minimum loan amount of $7,500. Funds are available within 48 hours of credit approval (at least a 620 credit score required), and the APR ranges between 5.99 percent and 29.99 percent. You can have a FreedomPlus personal loan for up to five years.

The Bad

Origination Fees

FreedomPlus charges an origination fee between 0 percent and 5 percent on its personal loans. While a fee like this isn't necessarily exorbitant for the industry, some industry leaders omit such processing fees from their loan applications altogether, but they are still quite common.

The Bottom Line

The most important factor to consider when choosing between potential personal loan companies is whether their loan parameters meet your borrowing needs. In other words, does the length of the loan, interest rate, monthly installment payment, and borrowing amount match what you need in a loan?

FreedomPlus personal loans accept FICO scores starting at 620. They have wide parameters for interest rates, high loan amounts, quick approval times, flexible loan terms, and no hidden fees. Having a large number of positive reviews, FreedomPlus complaints are limited and customers highlight exceptional customer service, a painless loan process, and great loan rates.

FreedomPlus is a great option for your personal loan needs. Whether you're wanting to consolidate debt, cover home repairs, or fund other expenses, FreedomPlus is a quality lender.

*All loans available through FreedomPlus.com are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender. All loan and rate terms are subject to eligibility restrictions, application review, credit score, loan amount, loan term, lender approval, and credit usage and history. Eligibility for a loan is not guaranteed. Loans are not available to residents of all states – please call a FreedomPlus representative for further details. The following limitations, in addition to others, shall apply: FreedomPlus does not arrange loans in: (i) Arizona under $10,500; (ii) Massachusetts under $6,500, (iii) Ohio under $5,500, and (iv) Georgia under $3,500. Repayment periods range from 24 to 60 months. The range of APRs on loans made available through FreedomPlus is 5.99% to a maximum of 29.99%. APR. The APR calculation includes all applicable fees, including the loan origination fee. For Example, a four year $20,000 loan with an interest rate of 15.49% and corresponding APR of 18.34% would have an estimated monthly payment of $561.60 and a total cost payable of $7,948.13. To qualify for a 5.99% APR loan, a borrower will need excellent credit on a loan for an amount less than $14,000.00, and with a term equal to 24 months. Adding a co-borrower with sufficient income; using at least eighty-five percent (85%) of the loan proceeds to directly pay off qualifying existing debt; or showing proof of sufficient retirement savings, could help you qualify.

Alexander Rick
May 6th, 2019 Mars, PA

Dan was very helpful with every aspect. He pointed out many ways of borrowing and helped me choose what was best for me thanks again

H & D Stewart
May 2nd, 2019 Conyers, GA

My experience with Freedom Plus could not have gone smoother. The process was so very easy that I wondered if it was legitimate. Debora R was the Processor and she was simply a joy to work with via electronic communications. The tone of her emails were pleasant, kind, helpful and professional. My husband and I sincerely appreciate the friendly manner in which the help was administered to us.

Carolyn
May 2nd, 2019 McAdoo, PA

Excellent service very patient understanding and clear on what I needed and you needed to find my loan only down side is the fee for processing

Thomas Prezioso
May 2nd, 2019 Morris Plains, NJ

Debbie was amazing great customer serviceeee

Cee
May 2nd, 2019 Saint Paul, MN DETAILS

Horrible customer service, Christopher T

Sarah
May 2nd, 2019 Cameron, NC

I had the best experience because of my loan consultant, Celeste L. She was phenomenal & so helpful. She answered my questions, regardless of how silly they may have been. She made me feel so comfortable in the decisions I was making.

Khaled
May 2nd, 2019 Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

My experience with FreedomPlus started with Liz who took an outstanding care of my request. Liz is very good listener and accommodating and looks for options that could save you money by offering the lowest APR. It took me 2 days to finalize my loan. I highly recommend FreedomPlus and of course call Liz. Thank you, Khaled

David Braden
May 2nd, 2019 Irving, TX DETAILS

The payment was not made for over 10 days and once the paperwork was signed, I could not get a hold of anyone or get answers.

Raymond J Bond
May 2nd, 2019 Trenton, NJ DETAILS

I diid enjoy the service and use of the money. It was very easy to open and although the interest was high I did need the money. Here is my complaint. I wanted to pay off my loan money is in my bank. I waited for a check to clear and called in advance for pay off amount. Which I was given next day I call to pay off and it had increased $4.00 no big deal! Next they tell me they can not process payment for two days and now the pay off is going to be $41.00 more. Here is a company that you have to set up automatic payments with and then when it come to paying them I get charged more because they can't process the payment that fast. Sound like this is a they're problem more than my problem. I just want to close out this loan with no issues and feel like the $40.00 is a stab in the back. Raymond J Bond

Scott
May 2nd, 2019 Dumont, NJ

I had a very positive experience with FreedomPlus. My loan officer Celeste was a pleasure to work with throughout the entire process.

Maribel Aguilera
May 2nd, 2019 Long Beach, CA

I was really pleased with the customer service I received on a loan i needed to get. The person i spoke with understood my needs and was very helpful and nice .

Andre
April 29th, 2019 Boynton Beach, FL

Ericka was very respectful and professional. I would recommend my friends to talk to her!

Jay Barone
April 29th, 2019 Petaluma, CA

Terrence was incredible. I will work with him on all future loans. He answered all my questions. He was informative and had a great sense of humor. My goal is to pay this loan off and to work my way up to 40K consolidation loan.

Cyndi
April 29th, 2019 Catonsville, MD

Right from the start, Mr. Earl N was very friendly and a very informed representative. He listened to my dilemma and was very patient with me as we were comparing my options. He was really good with the follow up with me and provided an answer for me very quickly. I was able to move forward and clear up my situation in 3 days. I really appreciated his bedside manner and I would recommend your company to any of my friends that may need your assistance in the financing area. Thanks Mr. Earl!

Charles Gomez
April 29th, 2019 Lake Bluff, IL

Elizabeth, did a great job helping me with the loan approval. She was very helpful for someone like me that's not computer smart or smartphone smart. She took her time in guiding me how to do transmit documents from my phone to her work email. From the bottom of my heart, thank you Elizabeth for being kind & patience.

James
April 25th, 2019 Henderson, NV DETAILS

After a few minutes from going to their website, someone was already calling me to complete my application. Jamie C was on the ball from the very first moment. She made sure she had all the bases covered, and that I got everything right and complete to keep the application moving smoothly and quickly. It's only been a little over a week and I am already feeling the benefits. Thank you!!!!

james
April 25th, 2019 Theodore, AL

My customer service rep Joseph was great to work with!!

Jesse Hoskins
April 24th, 2019 Macon, GA

Easy to work with and very convenient.

James Derossett
April 24th, 2019 Antioch, TN

Celeste was my agent at Freedom Plus and did a great job in getting our loan approved. She was very professional and efficient during the process. I recommend her if you need a loan at Freedom Plus!!

Antonio Gastelum
April 24th, 2019 Long Beach, CA

Ericka R helped me with my loan. She was nice, courteous and informative. Answered every question I had and processed my loan quickly. Very professional.

Jami
April 23rd, 2019 Herriman, UT DETAILS

The process was SO easy and fast. Everyone was SO helpful.

D. Smith
April 22nd, 2019 Los Angeles, CA DETAILS

FeeedomPlus gave me the least amount of hassle in getting the loan I desired. The loan officer was courteous, knowledgeable, to the point and fast acting. FreedomPlus was considerate of my loan needs and customized my loan. I wish interest rates were a bit lower but overall Good Job!!! FreedomPlus.

Loren Fielding
April 19th, 2019 Clifton, VA

I do not normally answer robocalls, but this time I'm glad i did. The caller was Sean G from FreedomPlus with a common sense pitch which fir well with my current needs. He continued to guide me through the thicket of a personal loan transaction and the deed was done in a few hours. The only drawback was the transfer of funds which took a couple of days longer than expected. But when finished, all was as agreed.

Chad
April 19th, 2019 Pompano Beach, FL DETAILS

The loan application process was streamlined and easy to complete. My loan representative was courteous, efficient, and professional in all regards.

Tha San
April 18th, 2019 Somerset, MA

Erica R is very pleasant to work with n made the loan application very simple. I would recommend to my family and friends.

Alex Breitmaier
April 18th, 2019 Palm Harbor, FL

Amanda was fantastic - thorough and fast

Tim
April 18th, 2019 Danville, KY

Service was fast and easy. The process was painless.

Tresia
April 17th, 2019 Piedmont, OK

They are very helpful in helping you find the loan that will work best for you. They work very fast too. Great communication. Will recommend to anyone that needs loans.

April Helton
April 17th, 2019 Katy, TX

The whole process was painless and easy. Daniel was amazing explaining the whole process and walking me through it so things could get done faster. I will be recommending FreedomPlus to my friends.

Jason Doss
April 17th, 2019 Providence, NC DETAILS

Ripping me off on interest when my credit score is near 700

Randy Tice
April 16th, 2019 Bancroft, ID DETAILS

First payment was suppose to be an auto pay from our account. YOU people did not take the payment out and i received calls to make a payment I MISSED!!!!! NEXT PAYMENT YOU PEOPLE DOUBLE BILLED ME!!!!!! I WAS TOLD IT WAS MY RESPONSABILITY TO GO TO MY BANK AND FAX A STATEMENT TO YOU PEOPLE AND IT WOULD BE GOOD IN 3 TO 5 BUSINESS DAYS!!!!!! Then to fix this problem I decided to do paper billing....UNTIL!!!!! YOU PEOPLE TOLD ME IT COSTS. ME $15 EVERY TIME I WROTE A CHECK!!!!! Sooooo im waiting to see if you people double bill me again....... Can you say ATTORNEY!!!!!

Debra L Hester
April 16th, 2019 Fair Oaks, CA DETAILS

The person who helped us was patient, kind, and very informative. She was knowledgeable and did what she said. I am glad I got someone like her. She made a stressful situation (Debt) into a felling of hope and confidence.

DC
April 15th, 2019 Jackson, MS DETAILS

I this is a wonderful way of handling financial issues. Great service!!

Odalys rodman
April 15th, 2019 Fort Lauderdale, FL

Simple quick and easy. Very friendly and doin whatever they can to help

Kim C
April 15th, 2019 Theodore, AL

So for the process has been great. Our officer Debbie R. was very helpful in answering all questions.

Greg Munoz
April 15th, 2019 Harlingen, TX

Very simple process. Few documents asked for. Got approved with hours not days like other companies. Adan our loan consultant treated me like a customer and not just a number. Highly recommend Freedom Plus

Tom Miller
April 15th, 2019 Huntington Beach, CA DETAILS

Freedom Plus has great rates and fantastic customer service. My officer Celeste was on top of it from start to finish and got me the monthly payment I needed.

Lisa
April 12th, 2019 Havre de Grace, MD DETAILS

Amanda was knowledgeable, friendly and very responsive. Helped me get a loan that met my needs when other lenders had failed. Very easy process!

Becky G.
April 12th, 2019 Belton, MO DETAILS

I applied online in a few minutes, it was quick and easy. I was contacted by an agent the next day. We discussed the terms of the loan, I provided the needed documents and it went to underwriting. The next day we completed the terms and I signed my documents. I was told it would take 3 days to get the money in my account. To my joy, I had the money the next day. I had a great experience and would recommend FreedomPlus to anyone!

Jo Braxton Trimble
April 11th, 2019 Sugar Land, TX

They contacted me on March 29, and the transactions are complete - like they said in ten business days! Mitchell was very courteous and really knew his business. He talked me through several times when I was confused, waited on the line for me to do some easy processes that I didn't understand.

Marilyn
April 11th, 2019 Mount Pleasant, MI

It was not complicated at all and the people I dealt with were all friendly and helpful. I received very good service and my checks to creditors were mailed by them.

Marty Sullivan
April 11th, 2019 Independence, MO

Debbie R was amazing!! She was very clear and consistent throughout the process and answered all of our questions. You have a valued employee on your team! Honestly the entire process was good but her customer service made everything less stressful.

Gary Hjermstad
April 11th, 2019 Deadwood, SD

Need to notify customers the date creditors are actually paid off.

Ashley
April 10th, 2019 Brockton, MA DETAILS

Great customer service. Very easy application. Response time is unbeatable in comparison to other loan providers.

rdnewts
April 10th, 2019 Vancouver, WA

Elizabeth was super helpful! She took the time to make sure I understood everything and answered any questions I had. She made me feel comfortable and never rushed me into a decision that I was not sure about.

Yaret
April 10th, 2019 Mattapan, MA DETAILS

The application was fast I’m not complaint about it. My concern was after we receive the money they need to explain better that they take a certain amount of what you gonna loan for example 25000 they just deposit 23,275 in you account but you still paying the 25000 plus you first payment is in 42 days after you open the account what means if you paying 856 every months they gonna take 798 just for interés and the 62 goes to the principal In the end they take all you money . I’m not satisfied.

Jerry
April 10th, 2019 Edmond, OK

Amanda was very friendly and onetime for our scheduled review. She did a great job explaining all options

Branden
April 10th, 2019 Philadelphia, PA

The loan process took little to no effort and was expertly handled by the staff. I felt at ease knowing I was being treated with the utmost respect and patience. I was doing this for the first time and I was unsure how this would go. Fortunately, it went better than expected.

Ndeye Fatsy Diouf
April 10th, 2019 Bowie, MD

I am sorry to say that I was very dissatisfied and disappointed about the overall process. One agent said that she was going to call me back, but she didn't, and my funds were distributed without my consent to one institution etc.....

Donald E Sims Jr
April 10th, 2019 Grandview, MO

Overall the Loan Officer was easy to work with and everything was explained and happened as described. Loan officer was pleasant, courteous and knew the process.