FreedomPlus Logo

FreedomPlus

8.1

Chisty Jesup, GA

Very Friendly, Very informative, Overall great experiance with our agent.

Gary Christiansburg, VA

After looking into consolidating our credit cards and some small loans it became apparent that when others say your pre approved doesn’t mean your approved at all. It’s different with Freedom Plus. When others said no because of your debt. Well isn’t that why I’m contacting you and trying to do a consolidation loan. Freedom Plus went right to work and approved us and the amount we needed plus more if we wanted. I would highly recommend them. They were extremely pleasant to deal with and quick with the process. She said the debt we included would be paid in about ten days, but actually only took about a week. I’ll definitely come back if I need to. Thanks Gary

Minerva Guerra Brownsville, TX

I am in awe of the caliber of service I received from my loan officer! Ronnie was extremely knowledgeable, professional, and courteous! The loan process was extremely easy and quick. I have no complains.

Alice poore Antioch, CA

Freedom plus! Just saying that alone is what you're going to get. This is one of the best companies that we've gone to for help in need to consolidate and pay off our debts. Very helpful and knowledgeable. Thank you Freedom plus, for helping us second time around!

James Vance Andrews Chesapeake, VA

Great service from Jamie, who was very informative in helping us with the loan process. She was very detailed in financing the consolidated loan and she was very pleasant throughout the entire process.

Kerri Smaridge Mayo, FL

Fast and friendly . No pressure at all and I was able to pick my payment amount time to repay and date of each monthly payment. Just the best easiest way to borrow money. THANK YOU TO JOHN who helped me all the way through.

Kay Ollila Ishpeming, MI

Your the only ones that would help me. Thank you

Rich Handschuh Montpelier, VA

Website username and password doesn't work most of the time. I have saved it several times and each month it says they don't match. Then I have to call and make payment which they charge a fee for. Not very user friendly.

Leonard J.(Lenny) Kulwicki Pittsburgh, PA

Quick,easy, hassle free. Competitive a.p.r., honest sincere loan consultant. Stuck with me, returned all calls promptly, answered my questions effectively with accurate efficiency. Terrance C seemed genially conserned to assist me. Terrence is in my opinion an asset to his employer.

Shelly Sarcoxie, MO

The customer service is amazing. The whole process was painless and very quick. I would definitely recommend Freedom Plus

chloe orzio Newport Beach, CA

everyone was friendly, timely and this was the easiest thing I have done.

robert gomez Claremont, CA

Maria was great. The loan process was simple and timely. Maria did a great job and I am super happy!!

Ricky perry Evans, GA

Ryan B was very helpful. The best part about his service was. Not being pushy, answering all questions that we had to the best of his ability. Worked with us on the options we had and got us the rate we was looking for.

Darlene Strong Palmetto, FL

Amanda took us through each step making the process effortless and simple.

Teresa jobes Sacramento, CA

Amanda was extremely knowledgeable and great to work with.

Taushecks Soquel, CA

Adan was amazingly helpful. He worked very hard to make this loan work for us! He worked around obstacles and really went to bat for us. He made this work to fit our requirements. We couldn’t be more grateful!

Kenneth H Duerr Reading, PA

Fast approval, very professional agent!!

Anna Naples, FL

Ervis explained everything with great detail and was always available when I needed him or had questions. It was a pleasure working with him. I will send my parents to take care of some bills knowing they're in great hands. Thank you again.

Donald Ritchey Valparaiso, IN

Bobby was awesome. Everything went smooth and quickly. Thanks so much.

Jessica Faustino San Diego, CA

Easy process and very friendly rep too!

TONYA LYNN AMBROSE Ridgeville, SC

Celeste was amazing and followed through with everything. Such a great experience! I would recommend them to anyone.

Steven and Christina Grever Cibolo, TX

Amanda A was amazing by not only her customer service but by helping us understand all of our questions and helping us improve our credit.

Xavier Padilla Brownsville, TX

Elizabeth S, my Senior Loan Consultant, was wonderful and helped me every way possible. She was very patient and explained everything with ease. I would definitely recommend her to anyone. She deserves recognition for all her hard work.

JOE ABALOS Beaumont, TX

It was a great experience working with our representative Dan R | Loan Consultant. He did a great job explaining the benefits we will get out of using Freedom plus. .

Teri M. Valley Springs, CA

It was very smooth experience, no problems!

UnhappyDan Westminster, MD

Extremely dishonest! They charge interest on a continual basis. They charged me a $15 fee because they used the wrong bank account number when trying to withdraw an extra payment! Go see Louie the Loan Shark, you'll get treated better!

Saben Hinckley Chicago, IL

Terrence C was great, he walked me through the math of everything, made sure I understood the benefits of this loan vs. my credit card debt i.e. fixed vs Standard interest. We especially appreciated him looking at each of our Card balances and showing us how to tell how long and how much interest they would be charging. All in all, very happy with service. If this guy is under consideration for a promotion or bonus, Id say based off his work with us he deserves it.

Murali Reddy Warsaw, IN

Very simple and satisfying process. Thanks for Daniel R

Patrick Howard Garrison, TX

This is the worst company to work with. I had to fight for a week to get my money that your company messed up. I am telling everyone to avoid this company. I went through 5 people before I got someone who cared enough to fix it. Her name was rebecca.

Darrell San Juan Capistrano, CA

Excellent experience. Elizabeth is amazing and I look forward to working with her and FreedonPlus in the future. Thank you!

Andre L. Chester, VA

My experience was great, thanks to Debbie R, She made the process easy and quick. I will be recommending FreedomPlus to all of my family and friends!

Mr. Fleming Vallejo, CA

This was straight forward, no nonsense, process. I had been dealing with several companies and it seemed to always be some catch. Jaime provided me with all my answers that I had told me what he could do for me and did it. Thank you so much! Looking forward to our next venture.

Shene P. San Antonio, TX

I had the MOST WONDERFUL experience. Joe was extremely professional, knowledgeable and hilarious to work with. If I ever need another loan, I will not hesitate to use Freedom Plus in the future. I will definitely refer Joe to ALL of my family and friends 😁!

Donna El Cajon, CA

It just took a few hours to bring this loan to a slam dunk thanks to Ron W! Great customer service and he knows what he is talking about. Give Freedom Plus a call and ask for Ron. Thank you Ron - a real pleasure to work with you.

Jose Turlock, CA

Best help I’ve had all my life to get the help I need in a few ez steps

Lori Glenolden, PA

The easiest experience ever. I’m trying to get my credit in check and this is really helping

John Mike Mooney Las Vegas, NV

I tried to make a minus GOLD STAR. is what you guys rate. for a 2 day loan, & after your loan consultant LIED & miss led me about return policy. I HOPE THAT I NEVER HAVE TOO USE FREEDOMPLUS & I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND YOUR LOAN SERVICES TO ANYONE.

Cue St. Petersburg, FL

Great Service. The loan application/process was quick and easy.

Alice Tomball, TX

Victoria S who handled my loan was awesome! She answered so many questions and was very patient. I really appreciated her knowledge and support.

Brandon W Inver Grove Heights, MN

The loan process was fast and easy. Ericka was great at explaining everything and was very helpful. Thanks!

Danny m williams Clayton, NC

First - Debbie (our account rep) was amazing and worked with us ever step of the way. She was patient and answered questions and provided advice and help with getting the information and forms updated. Her communication was great and timely with responses and follow up questions. Second - The process was clear and easy to update the required information. Overall, we are very satisfied with our experience with Freedom Plus and Debbie. We plan to tell others and plan to work with Debbie in the future as we continue to tackle our dept consolidation efforts.

Beverly Deaton Commerce, TX

We were most pleased with Erika, our consultant. What a very pleasant, patient and accommodating young woman. She knew her job and the process extremely well and made us very comfortable with our questions. The best loan experience we have ever had! And at age 72 and 74, we have had a few loans including owning five homes in our 50 years of marriage. We would highly recommend this company!

Stephanie Richmond, VA

This is the best company I ever work with. There’s no hassle or pressure to sign contract. I received a great rate on interest rates. I’m very impressed with this company. At first I was very skeptical about this company because it was fast and easy. I started to investigate to make sure I was making the right decision. I love reading all the reviews. I made my decision once I had the contract in writing. Thank you for a great offer. I will be getting out of debt sooner than expected.

Terry Owens Wills Point, TX

The representative did a great job and maintained communication throughout the entire process. The process was fast and convenient. It was a great experience!

Nicolas lisbon Newark, NJ

Excellent agent.. very professional and knowledgeable

Randy J. Santa Rosa, CA

Hi everyone, Just a quick thank you to Adan with Freedom plus. It was a real pleasure to work with him and he is very helpful and polite. If you need help with your loans please contact A. N at freedomplus. R. Judy

Sandra Osorio Miami Beach, FL

this company is a scam..i file a complain because they pull my credit claiming i had aptly fr a loan, which i never did, they are a macs stay away..what you see on their reviews is not truthful

JAMES BRADLEY Mansfield, TX

Was so easy nice people great business

Troy Alma, AR

I searched thru many other finance companies, and FreedomPlus was best on interest rate with my lower score. They are very responsive and easy to deal with and set me up in less than an hour with my loan. Now 1 monthly payment instead of 7, and lower payments and interest rates. Win Win.

Rod Cleveland, OH

Terence C was helpful and walked me thru the process and explained every step. I appreciate his help.