Since its founding in 2014, FreedomPlus has aimed to create a unique and valuable personal loan experience for its customers. The lending company consistently does this by providing quality loans that meet individual needs through its sophisticated yet simple application and vetting process. FreedomPlus also provides professional advice through knowledgeable loan consultants and experts.

Read FreedomPlus reviews below to see what consumers have to say about this lender.

The Good

• Quality Customer Service
  • Flexible Loan Terms
  • Same-Day Lending Decisions
  • FreedomPlus Reviews
  • Simple Loan Application Process
  • FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement
  • Fixed-Rate Loan and Payments
  • Debt Consolidation Loans
  • No Prepayment Fees
  • FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

Quality Customer Service

FreedomPlus provides quality customer service to its borrowers primarily through its loan consultants. Customer service and loan consultants help you make the best financial decisions while balancing your financial needs.

The company offers a simple and easy-to-use form to start your loan process online and allows you to call when you start your application with any questions. Friendly and knowledgeable loan consultants and experts are able to assist you throughout your application. User reviews indicate these interactions are extremely valuable for potential customers. Customer service also handles complaints. There is little to no wait time for customer service.

Flexible Loan Terms

FreedomPlus has flexible loan terms ranging from two to five years. FreedomPlus also allows borrowers to pay off loans earlier than the loan due date, so your loan repayment can ultimately be as brief as you'd like. This could save you a great deal of money in interest fees if you decide to repay the loan before your official payoff date.

Same-Day Lending Decisions

FreedomPlus offers same-day loan decisions. However, this isn't guaranteed and will fluctuate based on your provided documentation, application verification, what time of day it is, etc. Having a quick loan decision from online lenders makes it faster and simpler for borrowers to find a personal loan that works best for them and is available as soon as possible.

FreedomPlus Reviews

FreedomPlus has an exceptional star rating from consumers. Quality reviews demonstrate to consumers that FreedomPlus is a trustworthy and high-standard lender. Reviews highlight reasonable rates and fees, simple repayment options, and exceptional customer service. This can provide peace of mind to potential borrowers that FreedomPlus is a good choice for their personal loan needs.

Simple Loan Application Process

Receiving your loan as fast as possible is a highly desired feature for most, if not all, borrowers.

FreedomPlus's intuitive initial online application takes a few minutes at most. Simply select the loan amount you are looking to borrow, describe the reason for taking out the loan (home repairs, credit card refinancing, consolidation loans, etc.), submit your credit rating (based on your credit score), what state you live in, then your name and phone number or email address.

From there, a loan consultant will get in touch with you to complete the transaction. FreedomPlus has extremely fast approval and funding times. It can usually approve your loan and get the money in your hands in as little as three days. Your loan repayment term can range from 24 months–60 months, with rates from 5.99 percent APR–29.99 percent APR.

FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement

If your credit history is less than perfect, FreedomPlus might be a good match. Unlike many competing lenders, at 620, FreedomPlus has a lower minimum credit score requirement. A 620 FICO score is below average for Americans, is considered bad credit or fair credit.

You will still receive better rates and repayment terms, the higher your credit score is, but a lower credit score requirement allows for a wider range of borrowers. Requirements of competing personal loan providers are generally higher:

• Best Egg minimum credit: 640
  • SoFi minimum credit: 680
  • Lending Club minimum credit: 699
  • Discover minimum credit: 750

Fixed-Rate Loan and Payments

FreedomPlus offers loans with an annual percentage rate from 5.99–29.99 percent, including the loan origination fee.  On top of that, it uses fixed monthly payments, so your monthly payment amount will never fluctuate. FreedomPlus also has fixed rates, so your APR will never be subject to change, as it can with a variable rate. This can provide peace of mind and stability to borrowers knowing the numbers they receive in the beginning will be the same throughout the lifespan of their loan.

Debt Consolidation Loans

If you are seeking personal loans for debt relief, its important to know that FreedomPlus helps with debt consolidation and debt settlement by working with creditors on your behalf. For example, if you are seeking a personal loan to help tackle credit card debt, FreedomPlus will exclude said credit card debt from your debt-to-income ratio and pay off the credit card once you are approved. This service can help you qualify for more money and make bill payments simple.

You could even qualify for rate discounts if you let FreedomPlus pay your creditors on your behalf, have retirement assets, or apply with a cosigner.

No Prepayment Fees

FreedomPlus does not charge any prepayment fees, regardless of when you decide to pay off your loan. This means you can pay off your loan anytime you want, regardless of your loan term. FreedomPlus also has fixed rate loans and one fixed monthly payment, so your APR will never fluctuate. This provides stability for borrowers and the opportunity to save money in interest charges if they want to pay off the loan early.

FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

FreedomPlus has a max personal loan amount of $40,000 with a minimum loan amount of $7,500. Funds are available within 48 hours of credit approval (at least a 620 credit score required), and the APR ranges between 5.99 percent and 29.99 percent. You can have a FreedomPlus personal loan for up to five years.

The Bad

Origination Fees

FreedomPlus charges an origination fee between 0 percent and 5 percent on its personal loans. While a fee like this isn't necessarily exorbitant for the industry, some industry leaders omit such processing fees from their loan applications altogether, but they are still quite common.

The Bottom Line

The most important factor to consider when choosing between potential personal loan companies is whether their loan parameters meet your borrowing needs. In other words, does the length of the loan, interest rate, monthly installment payment, and borrowing amount match what you need in a loan?

FreedomPlus personal loans accept FICO scores starting at 620. They have wide parameters for interest rates, high loan amounts, quick approval times, flexible loan terms, and no hidden fees. Having a large number of positive reviews, FreedomPlus complaints are limited and customers highlight exceptional customer service, a painless loan process, and great loan rates.

FreedomPlus is a great option for your personal loan needs. Whether you're wanting to consolidate debt, cover home repairs, or fund other expenses, FreedomPlus is a quality lender.

*All loans available through FreedomPlus.com are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender. All loan and rate terms are subject to eligibility restrictions, application review, credit score, loan amount, loan term, lender approval, and credit usage and history. Eligibility for a loan is not guaranteed. Loans are not available to residents of all states – please call a FreedomPlus representative for further details. The following limitations, in addition to others, shall apply: FreedomPlus does not arrange loans in: (i) Arizona under $10,500; (ii) Massachusetts under $6,500, (iii) Ohio under $5,500, and (iv) Georgia under $3,500. Repayment periods range from 24 to 60 months. The range of APRs on loans made available through FreedomPlus is 5.99% to a maximum of 29.99%. APR. The APR calculation includes all applicable fees, including the loan origination fee. For Example, a four year $20,000 loan with an interest rate of 15.49% and corresponding APR of 18.34% would have an estimated monthly payment of $561.60 and a total cost payable of $7,948.13. To qualify for a 5.99% APR loan, a borrower will need excellent credit on a loan for an amount less than $14,000.00, and with a term equal to 24 months. Adding a co-borrower with sufficient income; using at least eighty-five percent (85%) of the loan proceeds to directly pay off qualifying existing debt; or showing proof of sufficient retirement savings, could help you qualify.

David Engler
May 29th, 2019 Brecksville, OH DETAILS

You need to temper your quick trigger on past due notices. They really piss people off.

Shawn
May 29th, 2019 Naples, FL

Awesome customer service and would highly recommend for your loan consolidation needs.

Roger T Nickel
May 29th, 2019 Boynton Beach, FL

Your rep told me the prosper loan would be paid off AND THAT i WOULD NOT HAVE TO MAKE THE PAYMENT THIS MONTH. tHE LOAN HAS STILL NOT FUNDED AND THEY DID TAKE THE PAYMENT YESTERDAY

Whitney
May 29th, 2019 San Diego, CA

I had a great experience processing my loan with Freedom Plus. My Loan Consultant, Frania was extremely kind and personable, incredibly timely, did everything she could to give me the best rate possible and made the whole experience seem less and positive. I would highly recommend their products abd services.

Will Newman
May 28th, 2019 Kyle, TX

Celeste made the entire transaction pleasant. I don't think that I could have worked with a nicer person. I want to send a huge Thank you to her.

Anna Adams
May 24th, 2019 Waleska, GA

Application accepted quickly. Contract received quickly. Credit cards payed off/down quickly. Let me choose my due date for payments. Payments very close to what I was paying towards my credit cards but now only one payment at a very reduced finance charge. Thoroughly happy with Bharat and the whole procedure!!!

Derek
May 23rd, 2019 Watertown, MA

I really don’t know how to explain this other than it was perfect. I was scared, nervous, and overwhelmed before I spoke with Celeste who explained EVERYTHING as crystal clear as possible, and walked me through each step. I swear if everyone in the world was that nice we would t have wars. She had the patience and knowledge needed to get me to where I needed to be! I wish I could thank her more than just a survey

Stephen
May 23rd, 2019 Cynthiana, KY

It was a easy process . Excellent recommend to anyone

Darcie
May 23rd, 2019 Lexington, KY DETAILS

This was very easy and effortless. It was a very smooth transaction and my things got paid off in a very timely manner. The representative that assisted me was extremely helpful and guided me every step of the way.

Jose
May 22nd, 2019 Worcester, MA

Amanda was great, she helped us every step of the way. Super easy and great customer service.

Tommy
May 22nd, 2019 DETAILS

The process is fast and easy. Celeste, our loan officer, was very helpful.

Nick p
May 22nd, 2019 Beverly, MA

Terrence was great knew his stuff and explained everything in layman terms and put up with me when my computer wouldnt do what i didnt know what to do. He calmed me down when i got frustrated

Tracy Tritschler
May 22nd, 2019 Columbia, MO DETAILS

It was a pleasure working with this company and especially with Ryan, my loan consultant. They made the whole process quick, easy and painless.

Matt
May 22nd, 2019 Granbury, TX

Great experience they helped me a lot and i we never go with anyone else for a loan

Fredrick Brown
May 22nd, 2019 Medina, TN DETAILS

This is my second loan from you, and it was the quick, professional and hassle free. Try to get loans from other places and the run around was overwhelming. You will get my recommendation.

Victor M Bello
May 22nd, 2019 Chagrin Falls, OH

I requested credit, filled out application, spoke to a loan officer, Ron W. He listened and then went to work, promptly, accurately and with a profound knowledge of the mechanism of the company, disclosed terms, alternatives to my full satisfaction.

Kim
May 20th, 2019 New Bedford, MA

I was able to get my credit card balances down and able to keep my accounts open. This was quick and easy to do within a few lunch breaks, quicks call, and a few emails.

Jean Denis Jean-Baptiste
May 20th, 2019 Kissimmee, FL

Great help, fast assistance, knows what they are doing

kimberly arnold
May 17th, 2019 Gold Bar, WA

Amanda was very professional, friendly, and informative. I enjoyed interacting with her, and the process proceeded flawlessly! Thanks again FreedomPlus.

Disappointed By Your Deception
May 17th, 2019 Bay Saint Louis, MS

Brandi was dishonest about funding time. I needed the funds to help out a friend who was in dire straights and about to lose his home and brandi convinced me she could guarantee the funds would be in my account in two bus days but they were not. If it had not been for Lending Club my friend would have lost his home. Be careful with deceptive practices, especially if you speak with Brandi... I suggest lending club, they are honest and do what they say....

Brittany kelly
May 17th, 2019 Middle River, MD

Amanda was very helpful and supporting through the loan process , I would recommend her to anyone needing help !

Iffaf Zaman
May 17th, 2019 Utica, MI

Freedom plus was awesome to work with. Our agent was very helpful in answering all our questions and making sure we understood everything. Thank you for helping us consolidate our credit debt.

Laura
May 16th, 2019 Fairfax, VA DETAILS

Oscar A has been such a huge help to me throughout the entire process. He explains things clearly and in a way that I can understand which I appreciate because I'm new to the loan process. He is prompt in his email replies and always upbeat and willing to assist.

Louise Branick
May 16th, 2019 La Grange Park, IL

My person that assisted me with very personable and patient with me. Patrick R

Christina King
May 16th, 2019

Being so hesitant in taking out another loan was laid to rest with speaking with both David and Brian. David with talking me off the fence and explained everything to me SO clearly that it just clicked and made sense to me that what I was about to do was the right thing for me and my family. David knows what you need! Brian followed up with me after I was approved for the consolidation loan and made sure that I understood everything that it entailed. Both men were SO friendly and knowledgeable. Thanks David and Brian!!!

Will
May 16th, 2019

Fast & Easy Application Process! Funds were in ,my account much faster than expected!!!

MB Cook
May 16th, 2019

Dan was extremely helpful, kind, and knowledgeable concerning my loan application. Fantastic experience!

Rachel C
May 16th, 2019 Snohomish, WA

We were looking for an alternative to the high interest, short term borrowing we had been doing while working to repair our credit. This loan will not only help with credit repair, but FreedomPlus gave us a reasonable interest rate and plenty of options to fit our individual needs. Our loan consultant Ericka was very thorough and helpful through the whole process. Everything was done remotely in a super timely fashion. Highly recommend!!!

Lisa
May 16th, 2019 Chesterton, IN

This was the first time using FreedomPlus and I have to say they were great to work with. I got my loan in no time and was able to consolidate my Bill's quick.

Larry
May 14th, 2019 Deerfield Beach, FL DETAILS

The application process was quick and easy, and their rates are very competitive and reasonable.

Rick
May 14th, 2019 Ravenna, NE

They were freaky fast at getting me my money. Wish I would've called sooner. So easy to do. I literally didn't have to do anything but answer my phone.

Pam
May 13th, 2019 Chicago, IL

I enjoyed the ease of the application process, the timely manner in which I was told if I qualified. Would definitely recommend to friends and family

Sam Hernandez
May 13th, 2019 Wylie, TX

This was by far the best experience I had with my loan.Daniel R made this process so easy.He explained all the details along the way to make decisions very easy.Your the best Daniel We appreciate all your help.

harveybee
May 13th, 2019 Picayune, MS

My experience with freedomplus was very positive. My loan officer (Michael) was very helpful and knowledgeable. He helped me get my loan approved. Very pleased with everything.I would refer my friends and family to FreedomPlus in a heart beat.

Paul Andrew Sahagun
May 13th, 2019 El Paso, TX

I was given multiple options to fit my budget and once selected, Debbie was very professional and answered all my questions. I truly recommend Freedom Plus.

John Frias
May 13th, 2019 Deer Park, TX

Was very easy to apply. I don't remember names very well, but the two persons that helped me was great. No hassle n no I don't care attitude. All in all this the best experience I had getting a loan.

Maryann
May 10th, 2019 Philadelphia, PA

My husband and I were looking to secure a loan to help us straighten out our finances. After several unsuccessful attempts, we came upon FreedomPlus. Our Representative Daniel, was very patient and considerate of our situation, and he took the time to find the best loan for us. We would definitely recommend Freedom Plus to anyone looking for a good loan agency.

Lutitia Papailler
May 9th, 2019 Louisville, KY

Kelsey C. guided me through this financial process easily. I was approved quickly; I have told others about FreedomPlus.

Monica
May 9th, 2019 Marshall, TX DETAILS

The loan officer Jamie was great! Super friendly and informative. Really made me feel secure in my decision. FreedomPlus has really come through in a time of need!

Adriam Gil
May 9th, 2019 Miami, FL DETAILS

Excellent service. Very fast. Great opportunity. Thank you so much.

Alejandro Flores
May 9th, 2019 Pasadena, TX

I went to just check out the site, never thinking I was going to go thru it. Was only curious at first. But after speaking with Amanda A, every single thing fell into place perfectly. Very helpful and knowledgable of everything. Would definitely recommend using them!

Kelly Murphy
May 9th, 2019 Owasso, OK DETAILS

Started off well enough. Loan processed quickly & efficiently. They wanted to disperse part of the loan directly to creditors. That got sent to the wrong bank , now I am paying on a loan that I have not received as of yet. I’ve bee waiting over two months for it to sort out. Meanwhile I’ve not received my account number to register online to monitor the account. Just a statement email that I cannot access because I do not know my own account number. They have collected the first two months directly from my bank, with military precision.

Simone B Murray
May 8th, 2019 Upper Marlboro, MD

Hi Maria, I would like to thank you for your excellent support. You took care of all my queries in a jiffy. You provided fast and helpful advice regarding my loan. You let me know all the important information regarding the loan .I am a busy professional and you was extremely attentive and listened to all my concerns with a great deal of patience. I was very thankful that you explained which term will suit my needs best. You have a caring approach and you are a true professional. To Maria's Manager....Please accept my gratitude towards her and efficient services. I was able to complete the transaction within a few hours, thanks to her attentive and alert presence. I would especially like to commend Mary for her professionalism and superlative skills

JAY
May 6th, 2019 Laurel Springs, NC DETAILS

Overall I had no issues until I needed to change my payment method due to an impending divorce. Now for 6 months I have had no replies to my emails nor answers to my phone calls, all I get is crickets. Now the account is being canceled that they have received payment from and I have no way of setting up my new account which means I will be delinquent for the first time in 46 years.

sarika batcha
May 6th, 2019 Elk Grove, CA

it was quick, consultant Jamie was very nice and helpful explained every thing in detail. she has a direct line so no wait to speak to a rep

Ed
May 6th, 2019 Wilmington, DE DETAILS

Avan N was very professional and very helpful in helping me with my loan. Everything was very easy and did not take much time at all to complete. Two thumbs up!

Alexander Rick
May 6th, 2019 Mars, PA

Dan was very helpful with every aspect. He pointed out many ways of borrowing and helped me choose what was best for me thanks again

H & D Stewart
May 2nd, 2019 Conyers, GA

My experience with Freedom Plus could not have gone smoother. The process was so very easy that I wondered if it was legitimate. Debora R was the Processor and she was simply a joy to work with via electronic communications. The tone of her emails were pleasant, kind, helpful and professional. My husband and I sincerely appreciate the friendly manner in which the help was administered to us.

Carolyn
May 2nd, 2019 McAdoo, PA

Excellent service very patient understanding and clear on what I needed and you needed to find my loan only down side is the fee for processing

Thomas Prezioso
May 2nd, 2019 Morris Plains, NJ

Debbie was amazing great customer serviceeee