FreedomPlus Logo

FreedomPlus

8.1

Julio National City, CA

Terrence was really helpful and patient walking me thru every step and answering questions I might of had. Very easy and relaxing process even when I was stressing with all my debts. I would recommend Freedom Plus to people I know = )

Richard Rogers Lexington, MA

My bank sent back the check. Navy Federal American Express is its own card. This company should have known. I'm requesting this company to send it to me, so I can pay it. Very disappointed.

Nicole Estes

Jamie B made this process so simple. In addition she took opportunities to educate us about our options and terms.

vincent pegnataro Park Ridge, NJ

I found Daniel to be very professional and extremely helpful. even though he was persistent he never pushed me into what I did not want to do. I feel that he understood my situation and helped me a great deal.

Tom Miller Towson, MD

Thank you Freedom Plus for making the loan process so easy. I was fortunate enough to work with Celeste L who was extraordinary in her knowledge, professionalism, and expertise. She guided me through the loan process with ease. I would highly recommend her and hope that you will reward her efforts. She represents Freedom Plus in a manner that would make you proud.

Debbie L Fort Myers Beach, FL

Freedom is an appropriate name!!! My high interest credit cards are now paid off, and I have a much lower rate loan with an actual pay off date! The process couldn’t have been easier! Highly recommend!

Sue L Manhattan, IL

My experience was wonderful. I am thrilled that I eliminated my credit card balances.

Johnathan Wood Piedmont, SC

Great experience helping me pay down some credit card debt

Frank L Thompson Warren, MI

Daniel was great to work with everything went smooth

jeffrey lippiatt La Verne, CA

Terrence helped us get through this . He notified us if something was missing with our documents and called us when he said he would. Most companies force you to go with them , but not freedom . We could have backed out at anytime but we felt this was a good company to use . Will tell friends and family to use Freedom Plus .

Annie Clovis, CA

Great experience! Everything was through email and very efficient!

Jennifer Hall Katy, TX

Elizabeth was amazing!! She clearly explained all of our options to make sure we had every detail to choose the best option to suit our needs. We never felt pressured or rushed into making a decision. She truly cared and was concerned about our personal needs and goals. We even experienced a death in our family during the process of working with Elizabeth. She gave us the time and space we needed while keeping us informed of what options were still available and what steps we needed to take to secure our loan. Elizabeth went above and beyond to ensure we had an amazing experience and chose the option that worked best for us.

lemuel russell jr Sandborn, IN

It was fast an easy to get a loan, thanks to freedomplus

Larry Palmateer Bourbonnais, IL

5 star with my dealings with you ,things went very quickly in a very professional manner i will recomend you to all who can use some extra money for other bills home improvements etc If something else comes up i will contact for sure Again thanks Larry Palmateer

Pamela C. Wright Vero Beach, FL

My experience was very pleasant. Staff was professional and courteous. Follow up was timely and the response time to questions is unmatched by any experiences I have had to date. I recommend anyone seeking a loan whether personal, debt consolidation, home improvement or a major expense to entrust the services of Freedom Plus. Prompt, accurate and reliable service!

Robin

You made my experience wonderful and easy to obtain.

Joey D Mount Laurel, NJ

Holli K was an amazing communicator throughout the application process. She handled everything like a true professional.

Marjorie Lawrence Manistee, MI

Great loan service. Quick efficient service and very nice Customer Service.

Kimberley C Green-Martinez Milton, MA

Great company with whom to work. Jonathan went an extra mile to be solutions oriented. I'm looking forward to a long term relationship with FreedomPlus.

Vernon B. Mission Hills, CA

Daniel G. was very knowledgeable about the loan process and what was needed to make sure it was a smooth transaction. From the time we finally connected to the disbursement of funds, he walked me through my loan documents, when payments are due, explained the APR. Overall, I have had a positive experience and the customer service has been phenomenal.

Howard Schultz Grand Prairie, TX

you are a financial tool for me to consolidate my debt as needed to do. I called and got my first loan redone for more years to pay it off. At a lesser cost per month as was. Thank you, your team is great, talking to others, that helped me decide what was best to do to lower my monthly debt. Ofcoarse there is a cost, that is to be expected, bottom line I got my monthly payment lowered as was needed to be done for my wife and I And to do monthly withdrawal is best for us to do to not worry about payments to be made Howard Schultz

Maria Pangelina San Jose, CA

My loan was just approved and funds disbursed. My experience with the loan consultant I worked with, Sarah T, was wonderful. She was super helpful and prompt in processing all my information to get approval.

Brionna F Williams Spokane, WA

Johnathan walked me through everything, pretty much held my hand and educated me on how it all works and even advised me for future references. Customer service has sent me a couple E-mails checking on me, seeing if i have any questions or concerns which is very reassuring.

Alex Adams Tempe, AZ

Elizabeth S went above and beyond with her kindness, availability, and overall performance with her assistance in obtaining the Freedom Plus loan on my behalf. She is extremely personable and professional. I will recommend Freedom Plus loans not only because it is an amazing product that Freedom Debt Relief offers, but also due to the excellent customer service experience I received when speaking with / dealing with Ms. S. Every one of your agents should be a clone of her!! Aside from Ms. S. this loan has saved my life from severe panic attacks about my overwhelming debt.

Susan Gunther Ormond Beach, FL

Wonderful ,explaining over the phone interest rate,different opinions spoke clearly,one employee over the phone to work with .everything I was told happened.thank you

Villa Milanes Union City, CA

Very professional & very good customer service.

Jacob Sabo Satsuma, AL

Overall I thought y'all did a great job processing and getting it through quick. The only complaint is the constant calling. Y'all have to remember it is a big decision and some people need time and not to be hounded. Maybe instead of calling emailing would be a preference.

Donna Knott Altamonte Springs, FL

My application was prompt, very efficient and extremely polite and couteous.

Shailyn Baton Rouge, LA

FreedomPlus made getting a consolidation loan a seamless process. Their agent walked me through the entire process. The process was easy and only took a few steps and the customer service was extraordinary! I would recommend them to everyone!

J. Alvarado Apple Valley, CA

quick and simple process, low simple interest rates, and automatic payments make it easy.

DeWanda Kropp Biloxi, MS

My experience was good staff was helpful and professional.

Vivian J Sammons Panama City, FL

Very professional experience. Very easy unstressful process.

MJ Albuquerque, NM

Appreciate the overall service but getting ahold of somebody and getting a timely response is near impossible. We had one credit card company take us to court saying we still owed them when Freedom debt helped negotiate a settlement year’s ago. Trying to get them to help us respond to this court filing was disappointing.

Doug Fields Sharpsburg, GA

Highly professional, extremely knowledgeable, and excellent customer service!!!!

Heike Spokane, WA

Very professional help and provide you with quick service.

Sean Robinson Louisa, VA

I can only go by the beginning stages since i havent even made my first payment but can say they are fast at getting what you need and paying the debts you needed paid off. My only draw back would with the APR. Stated it would be 16.2 but after not paying close attention after i signed everything it was actually 19.2. A little devious but still happy since the loans they paid off were much higher.

Ken G Raleigh, NC

I’m glad I decided to go with Freedom Plus. Erwin , the person I spoke with was very professional and kind. He helped me through the whole process with ease. Thanks Erwin. I also received my money in 3 business days. Fast and easy. Look forward to being a continuing customer.

Lindsey Wenger Flagstaff, AZ

Very helpful staff throughout the process. Quick speedy process. Payment was delivered fast as promised.

Steven Grever Cibolo, TX

Amanda was incredibly knowledgeable, patient, and extremely easy to work with. She helped us get the right loan with the right terms too. Thanks Amanda!

Joy G Mitchell Bowie, MD

This was a very efficient process - my representative, Elizabeth, was very detailed and informative through out the entire process. I really appreciate that...

Don Jenkins Semmes, AL

Freedom Plus has been exceptional to deal with. I am so pleased with the service. A flat rate that is automatically deducted from my checking account and I don’t have to worry about it . I will never borrow money from anyone else but Freedom Plus. I highly recommend them to anyone looking for help with getting their finances back on track.

Desjanae Jones Tolleson, AZ

Great customer service. Gave me all the information I requested, worked with me on the payment and range I needed. Couldn't ask for anything more

Jed and Brandy Ritter Corpus Christi, TX

Ronald w was very helpful aaannnd intensive along the process. He got us what we were looking for and a great plan! If every one ritterjed the way he does people shouldn't be so nervous about the hassle they have to deal with as that's not the case at all working with Ronald. Best experience we've had was working with Ronald W! Highly recommend adding directly for him

Leo S. Cincinnati, OH

After experiencing an unexpected illness in our family we faced some very painful realities, both physically and financially. Our hardships became much easier to maintain and sustain thanks to the abilty to receive an unsecured loan through Freedom Plus. After answering a few brief questions online, I was immediately contacted via telephone by Josh who became a joy to work with. He listened patiently and worked very diligently at finding me terms I could live with. From the initial contact on the evening of July 15th until the final creditor received payment on July 30th, Freedom Plus had my back. I had my loan in full, and my submitted list of creditors paid off, allowing me to be wise and avoid paying countless years of burdensome and foolish interest rates without ever making a dent in the principal amount. Both Josh and his Manager Brian were a blessing at what I had deemed to be a hopeless outcome. The resource Freedom Plus and their Associates has restored my sanity and self respect to press on and face the difficult road that lies ahead. I can't tell you how much I appreciate this company and their Team for helping during this personal crisis.

Jean Chimayo, NM

I searched for personal loans and no one would actually talk to me. Brandi @ FreedomPlus not only spoke to me but worked with me! I felt like a real customer and that I mattered. The whole process did not take more than 5 working days. It was fast! Most importantly I was treated well.

sean hall Newport News, VA

Quality of service excellent answered my questions and explained in detail the REQ.

Julio Garcia San Bernardino, CA

Me and my wife started to feel like we were drowning in debt, thankfully FreedomPlus was able to consolidate our debt allowing us to have one single payment over half a dozen of payments. The staff were very friendly and supportive every step of the way. We highly recommend FreedomPlus to anyone who wants to consolidate debt. Thank you.

Jeanette Bridgeport, TX

Debora R was very helpful and knowledgeable and always kept us informed in what she was doing. She helped us out tremendously.

Rachel Saint Charles, IL

Our representative, Celeste, was beyond helpful. She explained things thoroughly and provided follow thru were needed. Really she was top notch customer service. The whole process was very efficient. I hope the customer service remains on par as it was with Celeste.

Lisa Tucson, AZ

Amanda A in the Phoenix office was amazing to work with. She walked me through the process, was attentive to my needs and just overall professional. I feel like I have the loan I need and am happy that I choose FreedomPlus to work with.