Since its founding in 2014, FreedomPlus has aimed to create a unique and valuable personal loan experience for its customers. The lending company consistently does this by providing quality loans that meet individual needs through its sophisticated yet simple application and vetting process. FreedomPlus also provides professional advice through knowledgeable loan consultants and experts.

Read FreedomPlus reviews below to see what consumers have to say about this lender.

The Good

• Quality Customer Service
  • Flexible Loan Terms
  • Same-Day Lending Decisions
  • FreedomPlus Reviews
  • Simple Loan Application Process
  • FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement
  • Fixed-Rate Loan and Payments
  • Debt Consolidation Loans
  • No Prepayment Fees
  • FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

Quality Customer Service

FreedomPlus provides quality customer service to its borrowers primarily through its loan consultants. Customer service and loan consultants help you make the best financial decisions while balancing your financial needs.

The company offers a simple and easy-to-use form to start your loan process online and allows you to call when you start your application with any questions. Friendly and knowledgeable loan consultants and experts are able to assist you throughout your application. User reviews indicate these interactions are extremely valuable for potential customers. Customer service also handles complaints. There is little to no wait time for customer service.

Flexible Loan Terms

FreedomPlus has flexible loan terms ranging from two to five years. FreedomPlus also allows borrowers to pay off loans earlier than the loan due date, so your loan repayment can ultimately be as brief as you'd like. This could save you a great deal of money in interest fees if you decide to repay the loan before your official payoff date.

Same-Day Lending Decisions

FreedomPlus offers same-day loan decisions. However, this isn't guaranteed and will fluctuate based on your provided documentation, application verification, what time of day it is, etc. Having a quick loan decision from online lenders makes it faster and simpler for borrowers to find a personal loan that works best for them and is available as soon as possible.

FreedomPlus Reviews

FreedomPlus has an exceptional star rating from consumers. Quality reviews demonstrate to consumers that FreedomPlus is a trustworthy and high-standard lender. Reviews highlight reasonable rates and fees, simple repayment options, and exceptional customer service. This can provide peace of mind to potential borrowers that FreedomPlus is a good choice for their personal loan needs.

Simple Loan Application Process

Receiving your loan as fast as possible is a highly desired feature for most, if not all, borrowers.

FreedomPlus's intuitive initial online application takes a few minutes at most. Simply select the loan amount you are looking to borrow, describe the reason for taking out the loan (home repairs, credit card refinancing, consolidation loans, etc.), submit your credit rating (based on your credit score), what state you live in, then your name and phone number or email address.

From there, a loan consultant will get in touch with you to complete the transaction. FreedomPlus has extremely fast approval and funding times. It can usually approve your loan and get the money in your hands in as little as three days. Your loan repayment term can range from 24 months–60 months, with rates from 5.99 percent APR–29.99 percent APR.

FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement

If your credit history is less than perfect, FreedomPlus might be a good match. Unlike many competing lenders, at 620, FreedomPlus has a lower minimum credit score requirement. A 620 FICO score is below average for Americans, is considered bad credit or fair credit.

You will still receive better rates and repayment terms, the higher your credit score is, but a lower credit score requirement allows for a wider range of borrowers. Requirements of competing personal loan providers are generally higher:

• Best Egg minimum credit: 640
  • SoFi minimum credit: 680
  • Lending Club minimum credit: 699
  • Discover minimum credit: 750

Fixed-Rate Loan and Payments

FreedomPlus offers loans with an annual percentage rate from 5.99–29.99 percent, including the loan origination fee.  On top of that, it uses fixed monthly payments, so your monthly payment amount will never fluctuate. FreedomPlus also has fixed rates, so your APR will never be subject to change, as it can with a variable rate. This can provide peace of mind and stability to borrowers knowing the numbers they receive in the beginning will be the same throughout the lifespan of their loan.

Debt Consolidation Loans

If you are seeking personal loans for debt relief, its important to know that FreedomPlus helps with debt consolidation and debt settlement by working with creditors on your behalf. For example, if you are seeking a personal loan to help tackle credit card debt, FreedomPlus will exclude said credit card debt from your debt-to-income ratio and pay off the credit card once you are approved. This service can help you qualify for more money and make bill payments simple.

You could even qualify for rate discounts if you let FreedomPlus pay your creditors on your behalf, have retirement assets, or apply with a cosigner.

No Prepayment Fees

FreedomPlus does not charge any prepayment fees, regardless of when you decide to pay off your loan. This means you can pay off your loan anytime you want, regardless of your loan term. FreedomPlus also has fixed rate loans and one fixed monthly payment, so your APR will never fluctuate. This provides stability for borrowers and the opportunity to save money in interest charges if they want to pay off the loan early.

FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

FreedomPlus has a max personal loan amount of $40,000 with a minimum loan amount of $7,500. Funds are available within 48 hours of credit approval (at least a 620 credit score required), and the APR ranges between 5.99 percent and 29.99 percent. You can have a FreedomPlus personal loan for up to five years.

The Bad

Origination Fees

FreedomPlus charges an origination fee between 0 percent and 5 percent on its personal loans. While a fee like this isn't necessarily exorbitant for the industry, some industry leaders omit such processing fees from their loan applications altogether, but they are still quite common.

The Bottom Line

The most important factor to consider when choosing between potential personal loan companies is whether their loan parameters meet your borrowing needs. In other words, does the length of the loan, interest rate, monthly installment payment, and borrowing amount match what you need in a loan?

FreedomPlus personal loans accept FICO scores starting at 620. They have wide parameters for interest rates, high loan amounts, quick approval times, flexible loan terms, and no hidden fees. Having a large number of positive reviews, FreedomPlus complaints are limited and customers highlight exceptional customer service, a painless loan process, and great loan rates.

FreedomPlus is a great option for your personal loan needs. Whether you're wanting to consolidate debt, cover home repairs, or fund other expenses, FreedomPlus is a quality lender.

*All loans available through FreedomPlus.com are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender. All loan and rate terms are subject to eligibility restrictions, application review, credit score, loan amount, loan term, lender approval, and credit usage and history. Eligibility for a loan is not guaranteed. Loans are not available to residents of all states – please call a FreedomPlus representative for further details. The following limitations, in addition to others, shall apply: FreedomPlus does not arrange loans in: (i) Arizona under $10,500; (ii) Massachusetts under $6,500, (iii) Ohio under $5,500, and (iv) Georgia under $3,500. Repayment periods range from 24 to 60 months. The range of APRs on loans made available through FreedomPlus is 5.99% to a maximum of 29.99%. APR. The APR calculation includes all applicable fees, including the loan origination fee. For Example, a four year $20,000 loan with an interest rate of 15.49% and corresponding APR of 18.34% would have an estimated monthly payment of $561.60 and a total cost payable of $7,948.13. To qualify for a 5.99% APR loan, a borrower will need excellent credit on a loan for an amount less than $14,000.00, and with a term equal to 24 months. Adding a co-borrower with sufficient income; using at least eighty-five percent (85%) of the loan proceeds to directly pay off qualifying existing debt; or showing proof of sufficient retirement savings, could help you qualify.

Bradley
July 1st, 2019 Huntsville, AL

I worked with Adrian Q. at FreedomPlus. What a professional he was. He explained EVERYTHING to me and answered all my questions I had concerning the loan. He made sure I didn't have any questions when I decided to proceed. Money was deposited into my account within 3 days and credit cards will be paid within 10 days. All is well with me concerning my debt consolidation and FreedomPlus.

Starla Norwood
July 1st, 2019 Oklahoma City, OK

It was a easy process and approval was quick. Money was deposited with in a day with no problem. I dreaded this but it wasn't bad at all and now I'm glad I did it.

Joseph Light
July 1st, 2019 Baltimore, MD

Dan was patient and efficient in asking for the required documentation, and careful when explaining the terms of the loan we were applying for. We are trying to pay off my husband's credit cards as he is scheduled to retire in 7 years. We were so lucky to have worked with Dan as we strive to meet out long-term financial goals!

William Agbotse
June 28th, 2019 Irvington, NJ

My thumb up for freedom plus in the financial system n I recommend my co workers

Monica y Stoots
June 28th, 2019 Madison, AL

That made the process easy and made sure I was comfortable with everything. The kept asking questions to make sure I received the lowest rate possible.

B R Bennett
June 28th, 2019 Mountain Home, AR

Tyree was awesome in guiding us through the process and answering all of our questions. Who knew clicking on a Facebook ad would guide us to a wonderful company that is helping us get out of debt in a timely manner!!!

Paul
June 28th, 2019

Dan did a great job on our loan. He was very courteous and easy to work with. Also, he was very prompt in getting the loan processed. Great customer service. Thank You!

Steve
June 28th, 2019 Shenandoah, VA

Brittany was great.This was the best loan experience I have had.Funding was fast,and customer service excellent.I would highly recommend freedomplus!

Joshua
June 27th, 2019 Williamsport, MD

The process was far easier and more more friendly than expected. We are digging out of some hard times and this was the most positive experience we've had. Jamie was helpful, knowledgeable, and gave us all the options (good and less than favorable). This worked out far better than I thought it would.

Michael Ray
June 27th, 2019 Pearland, TX

My adviser was Ryan. This gentlemen walked me step by step explaing in great detail what was happening. I was given full disclosure and the service was outstanding. Highly recommend Freedom plus. A+

Yahaira
June 27th, 2019 Harrison, NJ

It took me a whole year to get my first loan to pay off these credit cards, but lucky enough I found freedom plus! Amanda was such a wonderful and very helpful individual. She made my decision with my loan such a breeze. Thank you so much, Amanda!

Belinda Sharp
June 27th, 2019 Kingman, AZ

We originally applied with Lending Tree, but Jamie called us first, and immediately. Her information was clear and very helpful. She explained the things we didn't understand and answered every question expertly. It has been a pleasure working with her. What amazing patience, as our phone connection wasn't always clear. She always showed great professionalism and added the "human touch", which isn't very common in our world anymore. Thanks for the great experience!

Johnny
June 27th, 2019 Albuquerque, NM

I would like to tell all, that the experience that I had with FreedomPlus is one that really surprised me. I had applied at other Banks and they gracefully denied the Personal loan. For a company like FreedomPlus to come back after checking out every requirement to say yes to a substantial personal loan. And to offer a reasonable intrest rate, to me this is very impressive. I want to thank FreedomPlus for helping me out when others wouldn't. I would recommend FreedomPlus to all who are honest and are in need of help with a loan.

Vince
June 25th, 2019 Dawson, MN DETAILS

Was fast, friendly and awsome experience!!

Sheila Carter
June 25th, 2019 Yazoo City, MS

My experience with FreedomPlus was great. The person gave me all necessary information for the loan and the process only took a few minutes. The completion process was even quicker. I would recommend them very highly.

Nicole
June 25th, 2019 Lancaster, SC

Liz made it an easy process. She was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.

Angie
June 25th, 2019 Gilmer, TX

They were so helpful and went the extra mile to make sure I got the loan amount I needed at the lowest rate possible. They consistently stayed in touch and made sure I knew what was going on step by step.

carmen cedeno
June 21st, 2019 Franklin Park, IL

If there was a way to give more stars, I would have! Elisabeth S was courteous, patient and very helpful. This experience was very pleasant and it was all due to her.

James
June 21st, 2019 Old Forge, PA

Ericka was very helpful and worked to help me achieve the goals I need to reach. I was able to understand everything hse put forward and that meant allot.

Melia
June 21st, 2019 San Diego, CA

So far they have been amazing and so efficient in everything

CJ
June 21st, 2019 Riverside, NJ

Mr N was my agent and he made the entire process quick and easy. He made sure I understood every aspect of the details and responded quickly to emails. This was my first time applying for a loan like this and I am so grateful that I was able to have an experienced agent who took his time to make sure every question I had was answered in detail. The beginning process was easy and once I was pre approved the company works fast to ensure you receive the money. The company also has several other discounts that assist the applicant if he/ she qualifies for.

Samuel Aviles
June 21st, 2019 Randolph, MA

Step-by-step the procedure was all good appreciate your help and thank you to lower my interest on all my loans

Theresa Kitchen
June 21st, 2019 Caro, MI

Adan was wonderful! He was considerate of my credit card situation and worked hard to find the best possible loan for me. It was fast, efficient and done in less than 2 days! I would recommend this company again.

M Triggs
June 21st, 2019 North Brookfield, MA

I have no doubt as to your company’s outstanding reputation. I do wish that you would have checked the other two credit bureau sources. Finance agencies tend to take the lowest score which amps up the interest rates for the loan. Experian and trans union both have me in the 700’s other than two botched medical procedures totaling 14-1500.00 , I flat refused to pay! All my payments are paid on time and much more than the minimum! The truck, the car the house, any store accounts are cart blanch no missed or late payments - none! You get to a certain age when your Name and your Credit Rating are what matters most! I do my best at protecting both, so whereas I needed the loan and fast, you executed that swiftly. I signed for it and it’s mine! Do not expect me to be elated too! I would expect this will not be posted as a review, however I do hope the content is taken seriously!

Susan Matevosyan
June 21st, 2019 Glendale, CA DETAILS

After wasting my time for two weeks because their underwriting department was "busy" I got denial with no logical explanation. They verified my account with my bank twice, twice. It was like someone restarted the process there. I have never seen more idiots in my life. I would rather call tech support in India than these guys. I got approved at upstart in hours.

Carlos Brown
June 21st, 2019 Philadelphia, PA DETAILS

I had a wonderful experience with freedom plus excellent customer service I told him no problem and they found a way to help me manage my financial situation that fits me again I say thank you to freedom plus

Kevin
June 21st, 2019 Richland, WA

Excellent customer service from Serena.

Norman
June 21st, 2019 Venus, TX

I tried other ways to consolidate my debt and I was either turned down ,tagged along or given and interest rate that was unbelievable . I really had given up , but as I was putting away all my paperwork that was previously needed I heard on the radio about FreedomPlus . One phone call and I was approved that same day . Now I can breath . My debt is under control . THANKS FREEDOMPLUS !!!!!

Brian
June 18th, 2019 Miami Beach, FL

Fast, friendly, professional! Thanks FreedomPlus!

Larry
June 18th, 2019 Dallas, TX DETAILS

Serena C was Excellent!!!! She took care of everything for me!!

Jeremy
June 18th, 2019 Ypsilanti, MI DETAILS

Once I got in touch with my agent, everything was completely smooth sailing. My options were clarified, along with any missing prerequisite information and what to expect in the procedure. None of that was readily apparent through the online portal, so 4 stars.

Kathy
June 18th, 2019 Anchorage, AK DETAILS

They were exceptional and no pressure once i submitted requested info and signed documents the money was deposited within the next day. Awesome experience. Thanks FreemdomPus for making this a wonderful experience.

Roger
June 18th, 2019 Buford, GA DETAILS

The process of acquiring a loan thru freedom plus was made easy by the customer service representative. They walked me thru from the beginning to end to make the experience fast and easy. I able to finish the loan with in three days.

Needed Help
June 18th, 2019 Pennsville, NJ

Amanda A- is & was excellent with helping me with my loan!!!! Thank you

Anna M.
June 12th, 2019 Boca Raton, FL DETAILS

Dan R was very professional, answered all my questions, stayed patient while I learned the loan process and was a great person to work with! We are very pleased with our decision to receive a loan with his help.

Travis
June 12th, 2019 Little Rock, AR

I’ve had a great experience with FreedomPlus! I was denied by other companies for a consolidation loan and FreedomPlus helped me get back on my feet. Highly recommend!

Heather
June 12th, 2019 West Jordan, UT DETAILS

The woman who helped me set up my loan was knowledgeable and very helpful. However one of my payments to my credit card company was four days late for a total of fourteen days after I signed the loan. Customer service always took more than 24 hours to reply and toward the end of that time didn’t reply at all to my lady two emails.

Rich
June 10th, 2019 Danvers, MA

Amanda was such a big help. She was very friendly, professional and explained all my options that were available. She was looking out for my best interest in helping me consolidate debt. Thank you very much Amanda

Riki
June 10th, 2019 Sandy, UT DETAILS

Elizabeth is the best to work with! She is timely, professional and gives me options to figure out what’s best for my needs. I love working with her! Thank you for helping me out!

David
June 10th, 2019 Scottsdale, AZ DETAILS

Amanda is a true professional. She did a great job of explaining my options - it was evident she knows the details of the loans you offer. Her approach in wanting to understand my objective and going through the best options lead me to finding a loan I am very pleased with.

N.Smith
June 10th, 2019 Bowie, MD

Terrance was very helpful and insightful of this products. He was a great communicator and assisted me through a successful process. I would recommend him -anytime!

Eric Esbitt
June 10th, 2019 Newark, DE

Erika R was a pleasure to work with and very professional

Wade Jones
June 10th, 2019 Fort Worth, TX

Very professional in ever aspect of my experience.

Abby
June 7th, 2019 Coweta, OK

It was fast and easy and Debbie was so helpful

Jen Hoser
June 6th, 2019 Coatesville, PA DETAILS

This is my first experience with FreedomPlus and it went very smoothly. Once my application was submitted it took roughly 3 days to complete, quick turn around. Celeste L, my loan consultant, was amazing. She talked me through the entire process, was very attentive and overall just very pleasant to work with. FreedomPlus will pay your creditors directly, that can take up to 10 days. However I have the confidence this will be completed without issues.

Tony Sowa
June 6th, 2019 Milford, PA

Debbi R was fantastic very helpful and knowledge about the process excellent job on her part

Debra Cronin
June 5th, 2019 Galesburg, MI

Celeste was excellent . She went above and beyond to help me get the loan needed. I will definitely be referring her to my family who I need could benefit from Freedom Plus, most importantly Celeste's excellent customer service. She is a keeper. Thank you Freedom Plus

Larry beckett
June 5th, 2019 San Diego, CA DETAILS

The company was really helpful. They gave me many options and made me feel like they really care about solving my issue. The turn around in depositing my funds was very quick and follow up calls we caring and consistent.

Kate
June 5th, 2019 Freeport, OH

Great! So fast and efficient. Amazed at how easy the process was.

Brandy
June 3rd, 2019 Leesburg, FL

Very prompt, professional and friendly individuals