FreedomPlus Logo

FreedomPlus

8.1

Lee Eckert

very quick to get to fund the loan..... Awful on the back end. No customer support, no replies to inquiries, very bad online account management.

Alfred Koehler Sarasota, FL

Ron Rinaldi is the best!!.. He made the loan process fast, easy and painless. A pleasure to work with and a credit to the company. Everything from the phone calls, call backs, E-mails etc. were handled in a very professional manner. I would take him out for an Italian dinner if I could.... Thanks again. I will recommend him to anybody. Al Koehler.

Stephan Arlington, VA

PERFECT SERVICE! Representative DAJUAN SOWERS handled loan application in very professional and expeditious manner. Phone calls were answered or returned promptly and release of funds to my bank account was on-time as promised. Also, AMY followed-up after loan closing to confirm details and answer any remaining questions. Will finance through freedomplus again without hesitation.

airene boyon Bethpage, NY

The process was done very quick. Ron Rinaldi was helpful and was great to work with.

Jamie Opelousas, LA

Jermaine Jordan was very helpful and answered all my questions concerning my loan. I was approved and documents signed in less than 24 hours. I rated Freedom Plus a 8 because of the interest rate, a little steep, especially for someone who has good credit! Overall professional, quick loan approval, and spent time answering my questions. Negative, interest rate too high!

Robert Jacksboro, TN

Easiest loan I have ever took out all was explained up front. Great rate for an unsecured loan.

Douglas Fairfield Spring, TX

Jermaine Jordan was extremely helpful & completed approval & loan in less than 24 hrs. Easiest loan we ever received. I rated the company a 9 because of the interest rate. The advertising shows a much lower rate, but upon receiving docs I was shocked at the rate. I will try to pay off early to maybe save a little in costs. I've read the other reviews and find that if one needs a loan and can't get it any place else.........thus the high interest rate, but it got approved.

Chris Martinez Wayne, NJ

Della Williams is Amazing / Excellent....I highly recommend her if you are applying for a Personal Loan. She answered all my questions and was always available. She walked me through the entire process and took her time explaining the process. The easiest loans process I ever encountered.... Freedom Plus gave me the Amount I asked for when my personal bank I've been banking with for 15 years wouldn't. I have excellent credit and my personal bank only approved me a $10,000 loan ....Freedom Plus gave me well over $30,000...I Highly Highly recommend them Because of my Great Personal Experience with Della Williams.

jeff dilling Des Moines, IA

can't get signed in to view account help hard to get. wish I hadn't signed up for e-mail

David Fortiere Isle Of Palms, SC

Michal Uher and all others associated with him and you should be congratulated on their efficiency and enthusiasm.

Chris cruz Glen Cove, NY

Scott Beverly was very good always called and was very persistent .. Very accessible . The negative was the intrest rate was extremely high considering I have very good credit .

Vicki Leapline Pittsburgh, PA

Quick and easy, friendly staff, and an answer the same day.

ERLY San Diego, CA

Very helpful , my loan was approved fast, the employees are very professional and willing to work with me.thanks to Scott Beverly for helping with the process.

Leigh Ann Levy Arlington, TX

Whoever left a message on my voice mail needs to be trained in how to leave voice mails. A) she did not say her name and B) I literally had to listen to the message 4 times to get the phone number to call you back. I shouldn't have to do that. I hope my experience gets better otherwise I may have to go shopping for another company that can speak slower on a voice mail.

cynthia washington Duncanville, TX

I find my experience borderline fraud/misrepresentation. I was $40,000 in debt and acquired help from freedom plus to help negotiate with my creditors to lower by balances. However during the negotiation process I was offered away to pay a monthly fee to pay the re-negotiated amounts in full. I did not realize I was signing a contract prior to the completion of negotiations with creditors. I am now in more debt than I was when looking for help from Freedom Plus and looking to get out of this illegal contract..

Kimberly Lafleur Ville Platte, LA

Scott Beverly was very friendly and helped with any questions that we had regarding this loan. This was the easiest loan that we have applied for.

susan Rancho Cordova, CA

Kelly Gillette gave excellent help in receiving our loan. He spent time to get me through the computor process. Thank you so very much.

Thomas Lewis Jackson, TN

This was just about the easiest loan that I have ever received. The entire process was fast and the rep that I dealt with was very knowledgeable and friendly. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a loan. Thanks

Josh Alcox Austin, TX

Emery Benally was very professional and effective at presenting and following up during the entire process.

Derek Manteca, CA

The people are very nice the only thing that takes the stars away is the interest rate they can take it down a little, I'm currently getting another loan to pay this one off as quickly as possible. I needed the money, and they kill you like sharks with blood in the water don't contact them unless you wanna lose half your soul cause that's what you give away when you sign the contract

pete Bethlehem, PA

Quick easy process, good customer service and overall good experience.

Luann Anderson Vashon, WA

Ron Rinaldi was very professional to work with. He went above and beyond to meet our needs. We greatly appreciate his efforts.