FreedomPlus Logo

FreedomPlus

8.1

Michael Murch West Orange, NJ

Thank you for all of your help! It was great speaking with Dajuan at Freedom Plus, who not only walked me through every step, but followed up with phone calls and emails to assure we were on the same page! Will definitely recommend Freedom Plus !!!

Thomas Lee Hammond TX

A very satisfying procdure. Very helpful associate to work with. I would certainly recommend to other borrowers. TH.

robert anello Maiden, NC

Hello service was very good. Kelly Gillette was awesome. Keep up the good work. Good Company.

Carrie Lawrenceville, GA

The representative was very responsive and everything went quickly and smoothly.

Rayford McKinley Fairborn, OH

The process was so easy and it was a one day turnaround. The customer service was outstanding.

bill bouchard Somerset, MA

i was walked thru the process and the loan officer was extremely polite and he knew `how to help me with our financial needs

Bobby Lake City, FL

Everything went smoothly

Brian Allendale, NJ

An amazingly pleasant and simple application process. Paul Stewart was a pleasure to work with, highly professional and knowledgeable. The entire process took less than a day. Rates are very fair and reasonable. Would definitely use them again should the need arise.

Javier Hernandez Laredo, TX

Everything went as expected, i would have rated your company a 10. The only thing that could have been done different is that instead of mailing out checks to creditors, to deposit the money in my account. I will have to maybe make two more payments if the checks that are suppose to go out in two weeks are late. If whomever was in charge to pay them out would have contacted me i would let them know i have payment access to all my accounts to be payed off.

Doug Franklin Lakes, NJ

It was done in a few hours with funding scheduled to be within 72 hours. Very good service and follow up.

Michaelanne Holloway Saint Louis, MO

I only gave a 6 because I originally applied with Lending Club and recieved a call from Freedomplus a few days later. I asked if they were from the Lending club and was told that no they were Freedomplus and that the Lending Club directs loans to Freedomplus when I don't meet their criteria. So I took them at thier word instead of investigating further by calling the Lending Club first. So end result was I recieved both loans which I could not afford and had to borrow money to make up the difference to payoff one of the loans. Cost me over $700.

Rebecca Hurst Los Angeles, CA

Service was excellent. Alan was patient, knowledgeable and made greatly helped with the entire experience of having to get a loan. It was a very tough decision on my part and extremely demoralizing to have to conclude that after the passing of my husband, finances got to a point that I had to get the loan. For me, this was a very low point and I was pleasantly surprised at how courteous and helpful Alan was. He made this entire embarrassing event so much easier to handle. Thank you.

paul stephens San Francisco, CA

I was very impressed with the professional manner in which Kiara guided me through the loan procedure and follow up. I would certainly recommend your company to any others seeking a long term loan.

Darla Quesenberry Kansas City, KS

you were easy to get a loan, even though it had a "come-on" rate, that YOU DID NOT give me, in the loan...then you INSIST on E accounting, but your system won't LET me access my account......what a CRAPPY WAY TO DO Business!!!! PLEASE...just send me paper statements, so I can take care of the LOAN!!

Deborah

I highly recommend Freedom Plus. They were pleasant to speak with and very informative. They made my loan process easy to understand, and if I ever need another loan they will be the first one I call. A special thanks to Ozzy for his promptness to assist my husband and I.

Sadie Framingham, MA

I am sooooooo happy!!!!! I got approve very fast!!! Nick and Casey were the best thru the whole process. Thank You soooooo much. I highly recommend them for any need you have!!!!!!!! God Bless You All!!!!

L. Burrell Clemmons, NC

I was very impressed with this company and how quickly my debt consolidation loan was approved and processed. My loan officer, De'Marco Jefferson, was wonderful. He answered all my questions and gave me valuable information regarding the loan process. If he was unable to answer a question, he immediately researched and obtained an answer. Within a week of being approved, the funds were in my account. In spite of the high interest rate, I was amazed and pleased with the ease and speed of this whole process. Their customer service was very personable and pleasant. I highly recommed this company for your financial needs.

grover Riviera, TX

my loan officer was Dajaun Sowers he was very fast to respond and loan process was very simple and fast i was approved the same day i applied i know the interest was very high but needed money fast so i can do repairs on house i am going to sell so will pay off as soon as i sell house again i would highly recommend if you need cash fast G. Sullivan

tconville San Jose, CA

Between a rock and hard place with divorce. Cash flow bridge that was timely and Scott Beverly took better care of me than my ex. Thanks!

Helen Fernandez Clark, NJ

I totally enjoyed the process in obtaining a loan with Freedom Plus. My Personal Loan Representative was very thorough, very knowledgeable and was in constant contact during the process. All my questions were answered and I look forward to paying off my loan!

dave Kennewick, WA

excellent service and commitment

Debbie Crown Point, IN

This was the easiest time I ever had getting a loan Scott was the best very helpful and no pressure explained everything no hidden costs. Was hoping for a better rate but you get what you are given. If you need help try Freedom Plus.

Tina Florence, SC

This was the easiest process! I will definitely use them in the future if needed. Very friendly and responsive staff

Omar Soberanes CA

Can never get a hold of anyone will not return my calls.

Sandy Inman, SC

De'Marco Jefferson was my loan officer and I could not have asked for a more helpful, patient, clever and truly caring person to step me through this process. He took the time to explore several options and found the best one for my needs. He carefully listened and took the initiative to problem solve with grace and wit. I highly recommend FreedomPlus and especially De'Marco for your lending needs. I'd very highly recommend them to anyone who needs assistance.

Herbert and Gail Weber Carleton, MI

Mr. Jordon was very compendent and a pleasure to work with. Thank you, the Weber's

John B.

Scott was my loan manager, and he did a great (and patient) job guiding me through the process. I got exactly what I wanted for what I needed!

Dedra G Hollywood, FL

Professional, patient, and speedy results. The best service I have ever encountered. I have not complaints what so ever. Your staff makes your Company GREAT. Thank you!

Raymond Somerville Cohoes, NY

Everybody I've spoken to has been knowledgeable and very helpful.

Jennifer Leesburg, FL

Sandra was extreemly helpful in what was a stressful situation, working through debt consolidation, working to get the best loan rates. She was pleasant to speak to and was willing to answer all questions that I had during the process.

Rachel Finch Orlando, FL

Sandra Acosta was a delight to work with. She answered all my questions in a timely manner and made me feel very comfortable during the entire process. Great job!!

Sheryl Bloom Altoona, PA

Scott was great from beginning to end. I could not have asked for a better experience. We were drowning in credit card debt. Now we have a 3 year plan to be virtually debt free thanks to Freedom Plus.

john morris West Columbia, SC

Very professional in handling my loan application and returning phone calls and knowledgeable about financial matters and situations

EVELYN GULLETT Mobile, AL

In working with FREEDOM PLUS I think this team is wonderful.I am so grateful that I met this team of people. MAY GOD BE THE GLORY.THANK YOUE.A.J.G.

LTB Hyannis, MA

I had a very pleasant experience with Freedom Plus. I was helped for Della and she couldn't be any nicer nor more helpful that she was. Everything was done faster than I expected and went very smooth. This review is just about the loan process. Hopefully everything is going to be fine once I get the loan. Some of the reviews I just read scared me a bit.

Warren Yonce North Augusta, SC

I'm late making my first payment because of not being able to use your site to Register for New Account ... I have been playing phone-tag with Amy and still cannot use the website or make a payment ... This is very frustrating...

Justine Chatkowski Avondale, AZ

Great place to work with. Jermaine was very easy and pleasant to work with, and I got approved! Highly recommend to other customers :)

Brian B Severn, MD

Very sketchy operations. My interactions with FreedomPlus came after applying for a signature loan from LendingTree. Within 30 seconds of submitting an application, I received a high-pressure phone call from FreedomPlus that insinuated that they were the only company that would give us a loan. They jumped around, but it ended up being a very high APR rate, especially for my 800+ FICO. I declined and went on my way, but continued to receive phone calls and emails. I eventually got the phone calls to stop, but not the emails. The "unsubscribe" link in every email is broken, so you cannot stop them. The company is unable to fix it; I've had to create an email rule to just automatically delete all FreedomPlus emails.

Joanna Darden Trussville, AL

Scott was such a pleasure dealing with for my loan! What a professional! I felt an instant connection! Could not have had a better experience! Thanks so much!

Trey Branson, MO

Very easy and fast response times. Customer service was fast and friendly as well. Della did a great job and was on top of everything.

David Clemons Pleasant Hill, CA

From the beginning online application process, to the quick response from the sales team and the follow up from the loan servicing, literally this has been the best experience. I will reach out exclusively to Freedom+plus for all future loans. Thank you all very much!

Glen Holton FL

Easy and fast. Scott my loan manager, helped me through each step and made the application painless and quick. Great Company.

Concerned Consumer Chicago, IL

The loan officer quoted me a rate in a whole number leaving off the ".99%" which essentially makes the true rate nearly 1 full percentage point higher. He repeatedly quoted the whole number and the additional percent was not discovered until it was time to sign the contract. Not happy about that. When confronted the loan officer tells me he always "forgets" about the percentage and will try to remember going forward. However the loan officer was professional throughout the process. Then I have a woman from their customer service department hounding me to confirm my address after the loan process was completed and leaves a message that I have fraud on my account and I need to call immediately, She then proceeds to tell me its company policy to tell customers that they have fraud on their account so they will call back faster. Great practices! Leaving off information of the rate, scaring people in phone messages with concerns of fraud. I will never do business with them again.

Christopher Del Bene Charlotte, NC

Freedom Plus assisted me in securing a person loan that fit my budget and needs. Their customer service and loan department were highly educated and offered excellent options and advice which saved me a lot of money and time. I felt 100% satisfied with the loan presented to me. I would highly recommend Freedom Plus to anyone looking for credit and I plan on using them in the future.

Brandon Mastic, NY

Very good company. Helped me with my financial needs in a timely fashion. I highly recommend

ronald Richmond, CA

you have been very helpful and I appreciate all that you do for meyour customer service is outstanding taking care of my situations

Garth Rogers Dallas, TX

This is the place to get your loans people. A 10 STAR rating. Bobby Neal was fantastic to work with and helped me get through the process without any hiccups. Never a hassle and great communication. A very personable experience. If I ever need funds for ANYTHING in the future. I will call Bobby. Thank You FreedomPlus

Jen D. Simpsonville, SC

Great experience. Easy to use, super helpful and knowledgable. Bobby Neal, was amazing throughout the entire process and a pleasure to deal with. Felt at complete ease without any judgement.

Lee Eckert

very quick to get to fund the loan..... Awful on the back end. No customer support, no replies to inquiries, very bad online account management.

Alfred Koehler Sarasota, FL

Ron Rinaldi is the best!!.. He made the loan process fast, easy and painless. A pleasure to work with and a credit to the company. Everything from the phone calls, call backs, E-mails etc. were handled in a very professional manner. I would take him out for an Italian dinner if I could.... Thanks again. I will recommend him to anybody. Al Koehler.