Since its founding in 2014, FreedomPlus has aimed to create a unique and valuable personal loan experience for its customers. The lending company consistently does this by providing quality loans that meet individual needs through its sophisticated yet simple application and vetting process. FreedomPlus also provides professional advice through knowledgeable loan consultants and experts.

Read FreedomPlus reviews below to see what consumers have to say about this lender.

The Good

• Quality Customer Service
  • Flexible Loan Terms
  • Same-Day Lending Decisions
  • FreedomPlus Reviews
  • Simple Loan Application Process
  • FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement
  • Fixed-Rate Loan and Payments
  • Debt Consolidation Loans
  • No Prepayment Fees
  • FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

Quality Customer Service

FreedomPlus provides quality customer service to its borrowers primarily through its loan consultants. Customer service and loan consultants help you make the best financial decisions while balancing your financial needs.

The company offers a simple and easy-to-use form to start your loan process online and allows you to call when you start your application with any questions. Friendly and knowledgeable loan consultants and experts are able to assist you throughout your application. User reviews indicate these interactions are extremely valuable for potential customers. Customer service also handles complaints. There is little to no wait time for customer service.

Flexible Loan Terms

FreedomPlus has flexible loan terms ranging from two to five years. FreedomPlus also allows borrowers to pay off loans earlier than the loan due date, so your loan repayment can ultimately be as brief as you'd like. This could save you a great deal of money in interest fees if you decide to repay the loan before your official payoff date.

Same-Day Lending Decisions

FreedomPlus offers same-day loan decisions. However, this isn't guaranteed and will fluctuate based on your provided documentation, application verification, what time of day it is, etc. Having a quick loan decision from online lenders makes it faster and simpler for borrowers to find a personal loan that works best for them and is available as soon as possible.

FreedomPlus Reviews

FreedomPlus has an exceptional star rating from consumers. Quality reviews demonstrate to consumers that FreedomPlus is a trustworthy and high-standard lender. Reviews highlight reasonable rates and fees, simple repayment options, and exceptional customer service. This can provide peace of mind to potential borrowers that FreedomPlus is a good choice for their personal loan needs.

Simple Loan Application Process

Receiving your loan as fast as possible is a highly desired feature for most, if not all, borrowers.

FreedomPlus's intuitive initial online application takes a few minutes at most. Simply select the loan amount you are looking to borrow, describe the reason for taking out the loan (home repairs, credit card refinancing, consolidation loans, etc.), submit your credit rating (based on your credit score), what state you live in, then your name and phone number or email address.

From there, a loan consultant will get in touch with you to complete the transaction. FreedomPlus has extremely fast approval and funding times. It can usually approve your loan and get the money in your hands in as little as three days. Your loan repayment term can range from 24 months–60 months, with rates from 5.99 percent APR–29.99 percent APR.

FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement

If your credit history is less than perfect, FreedomPlus might be a good match. Unlike many competing lenders, at 620, FreedomPlus has a lower minimum credit score requirement. A 620 FICO score is below average for Americans, is considered bad credit or fair credit.

You will still receive better rates and repayment terms, the higher your credit score is, but a lower credit score requirement allows for a wider range of borrowers. Requirements of competing personal loan providers are generally higher:

• Best Egg minimum credit: 640
  • SoFi minimum credit: 680
  • Lending Club minimum credit: 699
  • Discover minimum credit: 750

Fixed-Rate Loan and Payments

FreedomPlus offers loans with an annual percentage rate from 5.99–29.99 percent, including the loan origination fee.  On top of that, it uses fixed monthly payments, so your monthly payment amount will never fluctuate. FreedomPlus also has fixed rates, so your APR will never be subject to change, as it can with a variable rate. This can provide peace of mind and stability to borrowers knowing the numbers they receive in the beginning will be the same throughout the lifespan of their loan.

Debt Consolidation Loans

If you are seeking personal loans for debt relief, its important to know that FreedomPlus helps with debt consolidation and debt settlement by working with creditors on your behalf. For example, if you are seeking a personal loan to help tackle credit card debt, FreedomPlus will exclude said credit card debt from your debt-to-income ratio and pay off the credit card once you are approved. This service can help you qualify for more money and make bill payments simple.

You could even qualify for rate discounts if you let FreedomPlus pay your creditors on your behalf, have retirement assets, or apply with a cosigner.

No Prepayment Fees

FreedomPlus does not charge any prepayment fees, regardless of when you decide to pay off your loan. This means you can pay off your loan anytime you want, regardless of your loan term. FreedomPlus also has fixed rate loans and one fixed monthly payment, so your APR will never fluctuate. This provides stability for borrowers and the opportunity to save money in interest charges if they want to pay off the loan early.

FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

FreedomPlus has a max personal loan amount of $40,000 with a minimum loan amount of $7,500. Funds are available within 48 hours of credit approval (at least a 620 credit score required), and the APR ranges between 5.99 percent and 29.99 percent. You can have a FreedomPlus personal loan for up to five years.

The Bad

Origination Fees

FreedomPlus charges an origination fee between 0 percent and 5 percent on its personal loans. While a fee like this isn't necessarily exorbitant for the industry, some industry leaders omit such processing fees from their loan applications altogether, but they are still quite common.

The Bottom Line

The most important factor to consider when choosing between potential personal loan companies is whether their loan parameters meet your borrowing needs. In other words, does the length of the loan, interest rate, monthly installment payment, and borrowing amount match what you need in a loan?

FreedomPlus personal loans accept FICO scores starting at 620. They have wide parameters for interest rates, high loan amounts, quick approval times, flexible loan terms, and no hidden fees. Having a large number of positive reviews, FreedomPlus complaints are limited and customers highlight exceptional customer service, a painless loan process, and great loan rates.

FreedomPlus is a great option for your personal loan needs. Whether you're wanting to consolidate debt, cover home repairs, or fund other expenses, FreedomPlus is a quality lender.

*All loans available through FreedomPlus.com are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender. All loan and rate terms are subject to eligibility restrictions, application review, credit score, loan amount, loan term, lender approval, and credit usage and history. Eligibility for a loan is not guaranteed. Loans are not available to residents of all states – please call a FreedomPlus representative for further details. The following limitations, in addition to others, shall apply: FreedomPlus does not arrange loans in: (i) Arizona under $10,500; (ii) Massachusetts under $6,500, (iii) Ohio under $5,500, and (iv) Georgia under $3,500. Repayment periods range from 24 to 60 months. The range of APRs on loans made available through FreedomPlus is 5.99% to a maximum of 29.99%. APR. The APR calculation includes all applicable fees, including the loan origination fee. For Example, a four year $20,000 loan with an interest rate of 15.49% and corresponding APR of 18.34% would have an estimated monthly payment of $561.60 and a total cost payable of $7,948.13. To qualify for a 5.99% APR loan, a borrower will need excellent credit on a loan for an amount less than $14,000.00, and with a term equal to 24 months. Adding a co-borrower with sufficient income; using at least eighty-five percent (85%) of the loan proceeds to directly pay off qualifying existing debt; or showing proof of sufficient retirement savings, could help you qualify.

Steve C

January 11th, 2016 Dumont, NJ

As suspected during the initial loan process and getting setup the phone calls to me didn't stop with the loan officer as well as the immediate email followup after account setup. Once you have an account setup, its pretty much gone radio silent My several attempts via email for questions regarding payments have not been replied to.

Edward Boddie

January 11th, 2016 Lansdowne, PA

Extremely easy to work with. Rare combination of a business out to make a profit and a staff that cares for the welfare of the client. This company's staff makes the difference. I strongly recommend this company for people looking to consolidate debt.

John Weber

January 8th, 2016 Denver, CO

Ryan was a big help to me...once I got set up, Prosper started to settle my accounts...one was reduce by 90%...unbelievable...just got started but cant wait to see the final results...

Tammie Allen

January 8th, 2016 Washington, DC

DaJuan my loan officer was excellent. Very informative and made the process easy. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE. Sometimes had to leave message but it is not a drive through and people are busy doing their jobs.

Richard Fellows

January 7th, 2016 Houston, TX

Online website does not allow additional payment processing. Loan interest rates are very high, I would not recommend to a friend

Robert

January 6th, 2016 Washington, DC

Terrible customer service. No one answers the phone and no one returns call. WORST ever!

Taylor Strecker

January 6th, 2016 Liberty, MO

Alan did a great job. He was respectful, helpful, friendly and caring through the entire process. He guided me well and I appreciate his support in consolidating our debt. I will highly recommend you. Also Ryan who handled our welcome call was great as well. Good people. Thank you all.

Phyllis J Sparks

January 4th, 2016 Portsmouth, OH

My experience was satisfactory except for one item. I receive my income on the third of the month and have asked your representative on two occassions to please change my due date to 02/03/16. Could you please do this for me??

richard welch

December 21st, 2015 Pearl, MS

still having problems opening the account . had this problem before and got help some help to fix the problem and it worked one time when I tryed it with the on line help and it has not worked since

Evan Leitner

December 17th, 2015 Acton, MA

I think this company is terrible. I asked if I could add more money onto my loan, because my wife was just recently diagnosed with breast cancer, and we have a lot of medical bills, and she has to have major surgery. They told me sorry, there is nothing we can do. This is the most heartless most disgusting company I have ever dealt with. They make me want to puke!

Catherine

December 15th, 2015 South Dennis, MA

Very friendly and easy to work with---their "simple interest" will help save tons of money and I can pay off the loan in 3 years versus 18 if I pay just the minimum on my c/c---Basil was very attentive and courteous in his explanation of process and kept me informed daily as to progress--will recommend to friends and family!

Linda Jones

December 8th, 2015 Gladewater, TX

Freedom Plus has been the best company to do business with and we look forward to continuing in the future with this awesome company.

Adam

December 7th, 2015 Santa Clara, CA

Kelly was very friendly and helpful. Answered all my questions and did everything on his behalf to help me. My first problem is solved and he will get my business for the second problem. Thank you

Jesse Habetz

December 7th, 2015 Lake Charles, LA

Not having the ability to make payments online is very disappointing to me. I am pleased with most other aspects regarding freedomplus, but the website could use some updating. Again most of my complaints is about not having the ability to make payments at anytime or change the amount or anything like that.

elizabeth s

December 7th, 2015 Evansville, IN

Working with FreedomPlus was a wonderful experience. Quick and easy. Basil is a jewel very professional, polite, and great to work with.

Mary Meyer

December 3rd, 2015 Minneapolis, MN

The whole process was way easier than I thought it would be. Having our monthly payment come out automatically is awesome! I cannot believe how much this consolidation loan has raised both of our credit scores, nearly 100 points each. Jeremy was great to work with.

Teresa McGervey

December 3rd, 2015 Arlington, VA

I continue to get e-mail about payments and statements even though I declared bankruptcy several months ago and the remaining balance on my account was discharged by the bankruptcy. I incurred late fees several times because of this. Even though I have contacted my lawyer, I fear that Freedom Plus will continue to take money from my account and the only way I will get rid of them is to sue them.

Ashley

November 24th, 2015 Baytown, TX

Everything was completed in an extremely quick operation. Joe was very knowledgeable and courteous. Great customer service, I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a great personal experience! Thanks!

Joe Canfield

November 24th, 2015 Cleveland, OH

I should not have to call a hotline number to reset the password to my account. It's almost 2016. IP addresses and security questions can be used. Ridiculous.

[email protected]

November 24th, 2015 TX

This was an amazing experience. It took from start to finish, including money transfer too accounts three days. Everyone was very pleasant to talk with and capable of answering all questions.

Ed Boddie

November 20th, 2015 Lansdowne, PA

Customer service was attentive not assertive. Explanation of the loan terms and available payment options in relation to the actual cost of money was easily broken down and when the agent knew that I could comprehend and needed a more full detail you converted the explanation to a future value of money discussion. I would highly recommend this company because of the ease of dealing with customer service and my perceived notion that while a business the people behind the scenes actually care about the fiscal well being of the client.

Larry sanders

November 17th, 2015 Chicago, IL

There was no problem with the customer service who I talked with on the phone. But I definitely think there should be a policy in place which allows customers to make early payments that would be deducted from there scheduled monthly payment. I get paid weekly and it would help me budget if I could put a little on the bill when I have a few dollars to spare and don't want to spend it friviously.

Stanley

November 13th, 2015 Marion, IA

I had a personal loan that was killing me on the interest rate, it was 25.84% (I know, UGH!) and it was for FIVE years. I called FreedomPlus and worked with a VERY NICE gentleman who was extremely attentive to my needs, answered every question I had and left nothing to be uneasy about. I was able to fund a loan for $2,000 more than the payoff of my crushing personal loan at THREE years instead of five and at an interest rate of 18.99%. That cut 6% off my interest rate, gave me $2,000 more dollars and all it boiled down to was $120 more per month. I know that may not be possible for everyone to come up with an extra $120 per month, but I used the extra $2,000 to pay off smaller debts that required a $25 minimum monthly payment, so racking those up, I was able to save $100 in smaller monthly payments, so it came out to be an actual $20 more per month!! I think FreedomPlus is excellent. Sure, 18.99% is not "the best" interest rate out there, but for people who are building/rebuilding their credit scores, it sure is better than some of the "predatory lenders" out there. I recommend them highly!!

Fredal

November 13th, 2015 Washington, DC

FreedomPlus is awesome. Surprisingly, their interest rate was less than some of the banks and their process was faster and less intimidating. I felt very comfortable using an "online" loan company. Also, their customer service is great. I highly recommend their service.

Patsy Skaggs

November 13th, 2015 Warner, OK

Great customer service, fast easy and quick. Good options on rates and payback

Gino

November 13th, 2015 Wilkes Barre, PA

My experience with Freedom Plus was all positive, from beginning to end, nothing bad at all to say about it. Dajuan was my loan officer and his professionalism and courtesy was outstanding throughout the process. Thanks again Dajuan!

Lisa

November 5th, 2015 Fairfield, CA

I had a very high interest loan that I needed to pay off and Freedom Plus saved me! They were wonderful to deal with, so kind and polite. Very fast service. The whole entire loan process funded and everything took 4-5 days. Thank you again Freedom Plus!!! Saved me hundreds of dollars a month!

Sean

November 3rd, 2015 Miami, FL

My approach to free plus was hesitant, giving that i was introduce by a spammed third party. I made the call just to see the good of the offer, and was surprised by the easy process for approval, which made me more aware of them all. Having the credit karma app, i know my scores exceeds 700 and my income assist with all that's required.. i strongly recommend freedom plus to anyone interested in improving themselves and quality of life. . P.S. take the risk and invest in yourself, i did.

Arbresha haliti

October 26th, 2015 Miami, FL

I was not provided with the 14 % based on the commitment I choosed to have ! I provided pay stubs and banking account and seller asked me 401k and I said I'm busy have a small baby don't have time to sent another email therefore they decided in their own With 17% !! I saw this after I signed the documents ! I would like to be pulled off from this offer unless I have 14% APR !

Glenda Stevens

October 15th, 2015 Claremont, CA

Kelly was the loan officer I dealt with. He explained everything. He was very pleasant. He was very patient and made my experience very good. He notified me of everything that was happening. This is the best experience I have ever had applying for a loan. Thank You Glenda Stevens

Wiltron

October 14th, 2015 Casselberry, FL

As soon as the loan was completed the loan officer didn't answer me when I had additional questions off course since he had already collected his commission

Brian Jones

October 13th, 2015 Kissimmee, FL

Randall dealt with my application extremely professionally and answered all my questions. He is an asset to your Company. I am very happy I contacted Freedom Plus.

Michael benavides

October 9th, 2015 Bell, CA

Very professional and friendly staff. Kelly was extraordinary. Thank you.

Kathy

October 2nd, 2015 Pensacola, FL

Excellent service. It was very quick and easy. My loan officer was very personable and treated me more like a friend than a client. It took just 24 hrs. for the whole process.

Veronica

October 1st, 2015 Houston, TX

Quick and easy. Loan officer very nice.

Ricardo Rodriguez

September 30th, 2015 Stow, OH

Good

Heather

September 24th, 2015 IL

Scott was patient and professional throughout the entire process. He clearly explained all terms and conditions so that there was transparency throughout the process. He always answered the phone and got back to me in a timely manner. Funds approved in about a day. Highly recommend. Thank you Scott.

Laura

September 24th, 2015 Florence, KY

You never answer the phone and I have yet to receive an e statment

David Blair

September 21st, 2015 Corona, CA

We found the team at Freedom Plus efficient in handling our project and effective at providing a timely conclusion.

Jeff

September 14th, 2015 Shelbyville, IN

Excellent customer service. I received my funding in 3 days.

Doris

September 14th, 2015 San Francisco, CA

Ozzy was more than helpful and has Amazing customer service skills. He walked me through the steps, and was very patient during the whole process. He is Awesome and the Freedom company is great!!! Thank you!!! Dee-

David

September 11th, 2015 Los Angeles, CA

Ozzy was brilliant! The process was quick and efficient. Thank you!

Afi

September 10th, 2015 Wilmette, IL

The process was great. Thank you Andrew

Joy Carey

September 10th, 2015 Maple Shade, NJ

Freedom Plus greatly improved our financial situation. The company handled the approval of the loan very professionally and very promptly. The representative took time to explain the various options for repayment and we were able to choose the best plan for our budget. We are looking forward to our credit score increasing in the near future. Outstanding company!

Martha

September 9th, 2015 Silver Spring, MD

The process was simple and easy to complete. My loan was approved in less than 8 hours. Several options were explained to me with the differences of each detailed. For example, the differences between a 2 year loan and the 5 year loan with what different interest rates and monthly payments. Jake, the employee I worked with was wonderful to work with. He was pleasant and professional. Excellent at explaining the process, what the different options were and answered all questions patiently. It was clear he worked on my loan as soon as possible. There were no long waiting times for me. I would definitely highly recommend their services.

tony

September 4th, 2015 Albuquerque, NM

Very easy process. Customer service rep. ,Edwin, was extremely helpful in assisting me with each step. Thank you Edwin. Keep up the great work!

Herman Jones

September 4th, 2015 Gladewater, TX

We had an excellent experience with Alan, in the process of being approved for the loan and all the way to the end of electronically signing documents. It was a very thorough and quick process in obtaining the loan. Thank you Freedom Plus for your excellent help.

Scott Hibbard

September 3rd, 2015 Haverhill, MA

When I found out the outrageous interest I paid it off immediately, $5,800 instantly ,does it sound like I need $ 6500.00 loan at 23%.That's not what I recall, at the timeI'm going find that text,e-mail something.

Michael Murch

September 3rd, 2015 West Orange, NJ

Thank you for all of your help! It was great speaking with Dajuan at Freedom Plus, who not only walked me through every step, but followed up with phone calls and emails to assure we were on the same page! Will definitely recommend Freedom Plus !!!

Thomas Lee Hammond

September 1st, 2015 TX

A very satisfying procdure. Very helpful associate to work with. I would certainly recommend to other borrowers. TH.