Since its founding in 2014, FreedomPlus has aimed to create a unique and valuable personal loan experience for its customers. The lending company consistently does this by providing quality loans that meet individual needs through its sophisticated yet simple application and vetting process. FreedomPlus also provides professional advice through knowledgeable loan consultants and experts.

Read FreedomPlus reviews below to see what consumers have to say about this lender.

The Good

• Quality Customer Service
  • Flexible Loan Terms
  • Same-Day Lending Decisions
  • FreedomPlus Reviews
  • Simple Loan Application Process
  • FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement
  • Fixed-Rate Loan and Payments
  • Debt Consolidation Loans
  • No Prepayment Fees
  • FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

Quality Customer Service

FreedomPlus provides quality customer service to its borrowers primarily through its loan consultants. Customer service and loan consultants help you make the best financial decisions while balancing your financial needs.

The company offers a simple and easy-to-use form to start your loan process online and allows you to call when you start your application with any questions. Friendly and knowledgeable loan consultants and experts are able to assist you throughout your application. User reviews indicate these interactions are extremely valuable for potential customers. Customer service also handles complaints. There is little to no wait time for customer service.

Flexible Loan Terms

FreedomPlus has flexible loan terms ranging from two to five years. FreedomPlus also allows borrowers to pay off loans earlier than the loan due date, so your loan repayment can ultimately be as brief as you'd like. This could save you a great deal of money in interest fees if you decide to repay the loan before your official payoff date.

Same-Day Lending Decisions

FreedomPlus offers same-day loan decisions. However, this isn't guaranteed and will fluctuate based on your provided documentation, application verification, what time of day it is, etc. Having a quick loan decision from online lenders makes it faster and simpler for borrowers to find a personal loan that works best for them and is available as soon as possible.

FreedomPlus Reviews

FreedomPlus has an exceptional star rating from consumers. Quality reviews demonstrate to consumers that FreedomPlus is a trustworthy and high-standard lender. Reviews highlight reasonable rates and fees, simple repayment options, and exceptional customer service. This can provide peace of mind to potential borrowers that FreedomPlus is a good choice for their personal loan needs.

Simple Loan Application Process

Receiving your loan as fast as possible is a highly desired feature for most, if not all, borrowers.

FreedomPlus's intuitive initial online application takes a few minutes at most. Simply select the loan amount you are looking to borrow, describe the reason for taking out the loan (home repairs, credit card refinancing, consolidation loans, etc.), submit your credit rating (based on your credit score), what state you live in, then your name and phone number or email address.

From there, a loan consultant will get in touch with you to complete the transaction. FreedomPlus has extremely fast approval and funding times. It can usually approve your loan and get the money in your hands in as little as three days. Your loan repayment term can range from 24 months–60 months, with rates from 5.99 percent APR–29.99 percent APR.

FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement

If your credit history is less than perfect, FreedomPlus might be a good match. Unlike many competing lenders, at 620, FreedomPlus has a lower minimum credit score requirement. A 620 FICO score is below average for Americans, is considered bad credit or fair credit.

You will still receive better rates and repayment terms, the higher your credit score is, but a lower credit score requirement allows for a wider range of borrowers. Requirements of competing personal loan providers are generally higher:

• Best Egg minimum credit: 640
  • SoFi minimum credit: 680
  • Lending Club minimum credit: 699
  • Discover minimum credit: 750

Fixed-Rate Loan and Payments

FreedomPlus offers loans with an annual percentage rate from 5.99–29.99 percent, including the loan origination fee.  On top of that, it uses fixed monthly payments, so your monthly payment amount will never fluctuate. FreedomPlus also has fixed rates, so your APR will never be subject to change, as it can with a variable rate. This can provide peace of mind and stability to borrowers knowing the numbers they receive in the beginning will be the same throughout the lifespan of their loan.

Debt Consolidation Loans

If you are seeking personal loans for debt relief, its important to know that FreedomPlus helps with debt consolidation and debt settlement by working with creditors on your behalf. For example, if you are seeking a personal loan to help tackle credit card debt, FreedomPlus will exclude said credit card debt from your debt-to-income ratio and pay off the credit card once you are approved. This service can help you qualify for more money and make bill payments simple.

You could even qualify for rate discounts if you let FreedomPlus pay your creditors on your behalf, have retirement assets, or apply with a cosigner.

No Prepayment Fees

FreedomPlus does not charge any prepayment fees, regardless of when you decide to pay off your loan. This means you can pay off your loan anytime you want, regardless of your loan term. FreedomPlus also has fixed rate loans and one fixed monthly payment, so your APR will never fluctuate. This provides stability for borrowers and the opportunity to save money in interest charges if they want to pay off the loan early.

FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

FreedomPlus has a max personal loan amount of $40,000 with a minimum loan amount of $7,500. Funds are available within 48 hours of credit approval (at least a 620 credit score required), and the APR ranges between 5.99 percent and 29.99 percent. You can have a FreedomPlus personal loan for up to five years.

The Bad

Origination Fees

FreedomPlus charges an origination fee between 0 percent and 5 percent on its personal loans. While a fee like this isn't necessarily exorbitant for the industry, some industry leaders omit such processing fees from their loan applications altogether, but they are still quite common.

The Bottom Line

The most important factor to consider when choosing between potential personal loan companies is whether their loan parameters meet your borrowing needs. In other words, does the length of the loan, interest rate, monthly installment payment, and borrowing amount match what you need in a loan?

FreedomPlus personal loans accept FICO scores starting at 620. They have wide parameters for interest rates, high loan amounts, quick approval times, flexible loan terms, and no hidden fees. Having a large number of positive reviews, FreedomPlus complaints are limited and customers highlight exceptional customer service, a painless loan process, and great loan rates.

FreedomPlus is a great option for your personal loan needs. Whether you're wanting to consolidate debt, cover home repairs, or fund other expenses, FreedomPlus is a quality lender.

*All loans available through FreedomPlus.com are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender. All loan and rate terms are subject to eligibility restrictions, application review, credit score, loan amount, loan term, lender approval, and credit usage and history. Eligibility for a loan is not guaranteed. Loans are not available to residents of all states – please call a FreedomPlus representative for further details. The following limitations, in addition to others, shall apply: FreedomPlus does not arrange loans in: (i) Arizona under $10,500; (ii) Massachusetts under $6,500, (iii) Ohio under $5,500, and (iv) Georgia under $3,500. Repayment periods range from 24 to 60 months. The range of APRs on loans made available through FreedomPlus is 5.99% to a maximum of 29.99%. APR. The APR calculation includes all applicable fees, including the loan origination fee. For Example, a four year $20,000 loan with an interest rate of 15.49% and corresponding APR of 18.34% would have an estimated monthly payment of $561.60 and a total cost payable of $7,948.13. To qualify for a 5.99% APR loan, a borrower will need excellent credit on a loan for an amount less than $14,000.00, and with a term equal to 24 months. Adding a co-borrower with sufficient income; using at least eighty-five percent (85%) of the loan proceeds to directly pay off qualifying existing debt; or showing proof of sufficient retirement savings, could help you qualify.

Ashley
November 24th, 2015 Baytown, TX

Everything was completed in an extremely quick operation. Joe was very knowledgeable and courteous. Great customer service, I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a great personal experience! Thanks!

Joe Canfield
November 24th, 2015 Cleveland, OH

I should not have to call a hotline number to reset the password to my account. It's almost 2016. IP addresses and security questions can be used. Ridiculous.

[email protected]
November 24th, 2015 TX

This was an amazing experience. It took from start to finish, including money transfer too accounts three days. Everyone was very pleasant to talk with and capable of answering all questions.

Ed Boddie
November 20th, 2015 Lansdowne, PA

Customer service was attentive not assertive. Explanation of the loan terms and available payment options in relation to the actual cost of money was easily broken down and when the agent knew that I could comprehend and needed a more full detail you converted the explanation to a future value of money discussion. I would highly recommend this company because of the ease of dealing with customer service and my perceived notion that while a business the people behind the scenes actually care about the fiscal well being of the client.

Larry sanders
November 17th, 2015 Chicago, IL

There was no problem with the customer service who I talked with on the phone. But I definitely think there should be a policy in place which allows customers to make early payments that would be deducted from there scheduled monthly payment. I get paid weekly and it would help me budget if I could put a little on the bill when I have a few dollars to spare and don't want to spend it friviously.

Stanley
November 13th, 2015 Marion, IA

I had a personal loan that was killing me on the interest rate, it was 25.84% (I know, UGH!) and it was for FIVE years. I called FreedomPlus and worked with a VERY NICE gentleman who was extremely attentive to my needs, answered every question I had and left nothing to be uneasy about. I was able to fund a loan for $2,000 more than the payoff of my crushing personal loan at THREE years instead of five and at an interest rate of 18.99%. That cut 6% off my interest rate, gave me $2,000 more dollars and all it boiled down to was $120 more per month. I know that may not be possible for everyone to come up with an extra $120 per month, but I used the extra $2,000 to pay off smaller debts that required a $25 minimum monthly payment, so racking those up, I was able to save $100 in smaller monthly payments, so it came out to be an actual $20 more per month!! I think FreedomPlus is excellent. Sure, 18.99% is not "the best" interest rate out there, but for people who are building/rebuilding their credit scores, it sure is better than some of the "predatory lenders" out there. I recommend them highly!!

Fredal
November 13th, 2015 Washington, DC

FreedomPlus is awesome. Surprisingly, their interest rate was less than some of the banks and their process was faster and less intimidating. I felt very comfortable using an "online" loan company. Also, their customer service is great. I highly recommend their service.

Patsy Skaggs
November 13th, 2015 Warner, OK

Great customer service, fast easy and quick. Good options on rates and payback

Gino
November 13th, 2015 Wilkes Barre, PA

My experience with Freedom Plus was all positive, from beginning to end, nothing bad at all to say about it. Dajuan was my loan officer and his professionalism and courtesy was outstanding throughout the process. Thanks again Dajuan!

Lisa
November 5th, 2015 Fairfield, CA

I had a very high interest loan that I needed to pay off and Freedom Plus saved me! They were wonderful to deal with, so kind and polite. Very fast service. The whole entire loan process funded and everything took 4-5 days. Thank you again Freedom Plus!!! Saved me hundreds of dollars a month!

Sean
November 3rd, 2015 Miami, FL

My approach to free plus was hesitant, giving that i was introduce by a spammed third party. I made the call just to see the good of the offer, and was surprised by the easy process for approval, which made me more aware of them all. Having the credit karma app, i know my scores exceeds 700 and my income assist with all that's required.. i strongly recommend freedom plus to anyone interested in improving themselves and quality of life. . P.S. take the risk and invest in yourself, i did.

Arbresha haliti
October 26th, 2015 Miami, FL

I was not provided with the 14 % based on the commitment I choosed to have ! I provided pay stubs and banking account and seller asked me 401k and I said I'm busy have a small baby don't have time to sent another email therefore they decided in their own With 17% !! I saw this after I signed the documents ! I would like to be pulled off from this offer unless I have 14% APR !

Glenda Stevens
October 15th, 2015 Claremont, CA

Kelly was the loan officer I dealt with. He explained everything. He was very pleasant. He was very patient and made my experience very good. He notified me of everything that was happening. This is the best experience I have ever had applying for a loan. Thank You Glenda Stevens

Wiltron
October 14th, 2015 Casselberry, FL

As soon as the loan was completed the loan officer didn't answer me when I had additional questions off course since he had already collected his commission

Brian Jones
October 13th, 2015 Kissimmee, FL

Randall dealt with my application extremely professionally and answered all my questions. He is an asset to your Company. I am very happy I contacted Freedom Plus.

Michael benavides
October 9th, 2015 Bell, CA

Very professional and friendly staff. Kelly was extraordinary. Thank you.

Kathy
October 2nd, 2015 Pensacola, FL

Excellent service. It was very quick and easy. My loan officer was very personable and treated me more like a friend than a client. It took just 24 hrs. for the whole process.

Veronica
October 1st, 2015 Houston, TX

Quick and easy. Loan officer very nice.

Ricardo Rodriguez
September 30th, 2015 Stow, OH

Good

Heather
September 24th, 2015 IL

Scott was patient and professional throughout the entire process. He clearly explained all terms and conditions so that there was transparency throughout the process. He always answered the phone and got back to me in a timely manner. Funds approved in about a day. Highly recommend. Thank you Scott.

Laura
September 24th, 2015 Florence, KY

You never answer the phone and I have yet to receive an e statment

David Blair
September 21st, 2015 Corona, CA

We found the team at Freedom Plus efficient in handling our project and effective at providing a timely conclusion.

Jeff
September 14th, 2015 Shelbyville, IN

Excellent customer service. I received my funding in 3 days.

Doris
September 14th, 2015 San Francisco, CA

Ozzy was more than helpful and has Amazing customer service skills. He walked me through the steps, and was very patient during the whole process. He is Awesome and the Freedom company is great!!! Thank you!!! Dee-

David
September 11th, 2015 Los Angeles, CA

Ozzy was brilliant! The process was quick and efficient. Thank you!

Afi
September 10th, 2015 Wilmette, IL

The process was great. Thank you Andrew

Joy Carey
September 10th, 2015 Maple Shade, NJ

Freedom Plus greatly improved our financial situation. The company handled the approval of the loan very professionally and very promptly. The representative took time to explain the various options for repayment and we were able to choose the best plan for our budget. We are looking forward to our credit score increasing in the near future. Outstanding company!

Martha
September 9th, 2015 Silver Spring, MD

The process was simple and easy to complete. My loan was approved in less than 8 hours. Several options were explained to me with the differences of each detailed. For example, the differences between a 2 year loan and the 5 year loan with what different interest rates and monthly payments. Jake, the employee I worked with was wonderful to work with. He was pleasant and professional. Excellent at explaining the process, what the different options were and answered all questions patiently. It was clear he worked on my loan as soon as possible. There were no long waiting times for me. I would definitely highly recommend their services.

tony
September 4th, 2015 Albuquerque, NM

Very easy process. Customer service rep. ,Edwin, was extremely helpful in assisting me with each step. Thank you Edwin. Keep up the great work!

Herman Jones
September 4th, 2015 Gladewater, TX

We had an excellent experience with Alan, in the process of being approved for the loan and all the way to the end of electronically signing documents. It was a very thorough and quick process in obtaining the loan. Thank you Freedom Plus for your excellent help.

Scott Hibbard
September 3rd, 2015 Haverhill, MA

When I found out the outrageous interest I paid it off immediately, $5,800 instantly ,does it sound like I need $ 6500.00 loan at 23%.That's not what I recall, at the timeI'm going find that text,e-mail something.

Michael Murch
September 3rd, 2015 West Orange, NJ

Thank you for all of your help! It was great speaking with Dajuan at Freedom Plus, who not only walked me through every step, but followed up with phone calls and emails to assure we were on the same page! Will definitely recommend Freedom Plus !!!

Thomas Lee Hammond
September 1st, 2015 TX

A very satisfying procdure. Very helpful associate to work with. I would certainly recommend to other borrowers. TH.

robert anello
August 31st, 2015 Maiden, NC

Hello service was very good. Kelly Gillette was awesome. Keep up the good work. Good Company.

Carrie
August 24th, 2015 Lawrenceville, GA

The representative was very responsive and everything went quickly and smoothly.

Rayford McKinley
August 24th, 2015 Fairborn, OH

The process was so easy and it was a one day turnaround. The customer service was outstanding.

bill bouchard
August 24th, 2015 Somerset, MA

i was walked thru the process and the loan officer was extremely polite and he knew `how to help me with our financial needs

Bobby
August 21st, 2015 Lake City, FL

Everything went smoothly

Brian
August 14th, 2015 Allendale, NJ

An amazingly pleasant and simple application process. Paul Stewart was a pleasure to work with, highly professional and knowledgeable. The entire process took less than a day. Rates are very fair and reasonable. Would definitely use them again should the need arise.

Javier Hernandez
August 10th, 2015 Laredo, TX

Everything went as expected, i would have rated your company a 10. The only thing that could have been done different is that instead of mailing out checks to creditors, to deposit the money in my account. I will have to maybe make two more payments if the checks that are suppose to go out in two weeks are late. If whomever was in charge to pay them out would have contacted me i would let them know i have payment access to all my accounts to be payed off.

Doug
August 7th, 2015 Franklin Lakes, NJ

It was done in a few hours with funding scheduled to be within 72 hours. Very good service and follow up.

Michaelanne Holloway
August 6th, 2015 Saint Louis, MO

I only gave a 6 because I originally applied with Lending Club and recieved a call from Freedomplus a few days later. I asked if they were from the Lending club and was told that no they were Freedomplus and that the Lending Club directs loans to Freedomplus when I don't meet their criteria. So I took them at thier word instead of investigating further by calling the Lending Club first. So end result was I recieved both loans which I could not afford and had to borrow money to make up the difference to payoff one of the loans. Cost me over $700.

Rebecca Hurst
July 31st, 2015 Los Angeles, CA

Service was excellent. Alan was patient, knowledgeable and made greatly helped with the entire experience of having to get a loan. It was a very tough decision on my part and extremely demoralizing to have to conclude that after the passing of my husband, finances got to a point that I had to get the loan. For me, this was a very low point and I was pleasantly surprised at how courteous and helpful Alan was. He made this entire embarrassing event so much easier to handle. Thank you.

paul stephens
July 23rd, 2015 San Francisco, CA

I was very impressed with the professional manner in which Kiara guided me through the loan procedure and follow up. I would certainly recommend your company to any others seeking a long term loan.

Darla Quesenberry
July 22nd, 2015 Kansas City, KS

you were easy to get a loan, even though it had a "come-on" rate, that YOU DID NOT give me, in the loan...then you INSIST on E accounting, but your system won't LET me access my account......what a CRAPPY WAY TO DO Business!!!! PLEASE...just send me paper statements, so I can take care of the LOAN!!

Deborah
July 10th, 2015

I highly recommend Freedom Plus. They were pleasant to speak with and very informative. They made my loan process easy to understand, and if I ever need another loan they will be the first one I call. A special thanks to Ozzy for his promptness to assist my husband and I.

Sadie
June 30th, 2015 Framingham, MA

I am sooooooo happy!!!!! I got approve very fast!!! Nick and Casey were the best thru the whole process. Thank You soooooo much. I highly recommend them for any need you have!!!!!!!! God Bless You All!!!!

L. Burrell
June 18th, 2015 Clemmons, NC

I was very impressed with this company and how quickly my debt consolidation loan was approved and processed. My loan officer, De'Marco Jefferson, was wonderful. He answered all my questions and gave me valuable information regarding the loan process. If he was unable to answer a question, he immediately researched and obtained an answer. Within a week of being approved, the funds were in my account. In spite of the high interest rate, I was amazed and pleased with the ease and speed of this whole process. Their customer service was very personable and pleasant. I highly recommed this company for your financial needs.

grover
June 9th, 2015 Riviera, TX

my loan officer was Dajaun Sowers he was very fast to respond and loan process was very simple and fast i was approved the same day i applied i know the interest was very high but needed money fast so i can do repairs on house i am going to sell so will pay off as soon as i sell house again i would highly recommend if you need cash fast G. Sullivan

tconville
June 3rd, 2015 San Jose, CA

Between a rock and hard place with divorce. Cash flow bridge that was timely and Scott Beverly took better care of me than my ex. Thanks!