Since its founding in 2014, FreedomPlus has aimed to create a unique and valuable personal loan experience for its customers. The lending company consistently does this by providing quality loans that meet individual needs through its sophisticated yet simple application and vetting process. FreedomPlus also provides professional advice through knowledgeable loan consultants and experts.

Read FreedomPlus reviews below to see what consumers have to say about this lender.

The Good

• Quality Customer Service
  • Flexible Loan Terms
  • Same-Day Lending Decisions
  • FreedomPlus Reviews
  • Simple Loan Application Process
  • FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement
  • Fixed-Rate Loan and Payments
  • Debt Consolidation Loans
  • No Prepayment Fees
  • FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

Quality Customer Service

FreedomPlus provides quality customer service to its borrowers primarily through its loan consultants. Customer service and loan consultants help you make the best financial decisions while balancing your financial needs.

The company offers a simple and easy-to-use form to start your loan process online and allows you to call when you start your application with any questions. Friendly and knowledgeable loan consultants and experts are able to assist you throughout your application. User reviews indicate these interactions are extremely valuable for potential customers. Customer service also handles complaints. There is little to no wait time for customer service.

Flexible Loan Terms

FreedomPlus has flexible loan terms ranging from two to five years. FreedomPlus also allows borrowers to pay off loans earlier than the loan due date, so your loan repayment can ultimately be as brief as you'd like. This could save you a great deal of money in interest fees if you decide to repay the loan before your official payoff date.

Same-Day Lending Decisions

FreedomPlus offers same-day loan decisions. However, this isn't guaranteed and will fluctuate based on your provided documentation, application verification, what time of day it is, etc. Having a quick loan decision from online lenders makes it faster and simpler for borrowers to find a personal loan that works best for them and is available as soon as possible.

FreedomPlus Reviews

FreedomPlus has an exceptional star rating from consumers. Quality reviews demonstrate to consumers that FreedomPlus is a trustworthy and high-standard lender. Reviews highlight reasonable rates and fees, simple repayment options, and exceptional customer service. This can provide peace of mind to potential borrowers that FreedomPlus is a good choice for their personal loan needs.

Simple Loan Application Process

Receiving your loan as fast as possible is a highly desired feature for most, if not all, borrowers.

FreedomPlus's intuitive initial online application takes a few minutes at most. Simply select the loan amount you are looking to borrow, describe the reason for taking out the loan (home repairs, credit card refinancing, consolidation loans, etc.), submit your credit rating (based on your credit score), what state you live in, then your name and phone number or email address.

From there, a loan consultant will get in touch with you to complete the transaction. FreedomPlus has extremely fast approval and funding times. It can usually approve your loan and get the money in your hands in as little as three days. Your loan repayment term can range from 24 months–60 months, with rates from 5.99 percent APR–29.99 percent APR.

FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement

If your credit history is less than perfect, FreedomPlus might be a good match. Unlike many competing lenders, at 620, FreedomPlus has a lower minimum credit score requirement. A 620 FICO score is below average for Americans, is considered bad credit or fair credit.

You will still receive better rates and repayment terms, the higher your credit score is, but a lower credit score requirement allows for a wider range of borrowers. Requirements of competing personal loan providers are generally higher:

• Best Egg minimum credit: 640
  • SoFi minimum credit: 680
  • Lending Club minimum credit: 699
  • Discover minimum credit: 750

Fixed-Rate Loan and Payments

FreedomPlus offers loans with an annual percentage rate from 5.99–29.99 percent, including the loan origination fee.  On top of that, it uses fixed monthly payments, so your monthly payment amount will never fluctuate. FreedomPlus also has fixed rates, so your APR will never be subject to change, as it can with a variable rate. This can provide peace of mind and stability to borrowers knowing the numbers they receive in the beginning will be the same throughout the lifespan of their loan.

Debt Consolidation Loans

If you are seeking personal loans for debt relief, its important to know that FreedomPlus helps with debt consolidation and debt settlement by working with creditors on your behalf. For example, if you are seeking a personal loan to help tackle credit card debt, FreedomPlus will exclude said credit card debt from your debt-to-income ratio and pay off the credit card once you are approved. This service can help you qualify for more money and make bill payments simple.

You could even qualify for rate discounts if you let FreedomPlus pay your creditors on your behalf, have retirement assets, or apply with a cosigner.

No Prepayment Fees

FreedomPlus does not charge any prepayment fees, regardless of when you decide to pay off your loan. This means you can pay off your loan anytime you want, regardless of your loan term. FreedomPlus also has fixed rate loans and one fixed monthly payment, so your APR will never fluctuate. This provides stability for borrowers and the opportunity to save money in interest charges if they want to pay off the loan early.

FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

FreedomPlus has a max personal loan amount of $40,000 with a minimum loan amount of $7,500. Funds are available within 48 hours of credit approval (at least a 620 credit score required), and the APR ranges between 5.99 percent and 29.99 percent. You can have a FreedomPlus personal loan for up to five years.

The Bad

Origination Fees

FreedomPlus charges an origination fee between 0 percent and 5 percent on its personal loans. While a fee like this isn't necessarily exorbitant for the industry, some industry leaders omit such processing fees from their loan applications altogether, but they are still quite common.

The Bottom Line

The most important factor to consider when choosing between potential personal loan companies is whether their loan parameters meet your borrowing needs. In other words, does the length of the loan, interest rate, monthly installment payment, and borrowing amount match what you need in a loan?

FreedomPlus personal loans accept FICO scores starting at 620. They have wide parameters for interest rates, high loan amounts, quick approval times, flexible loan terms, and no hidden fees. Having a large number of positive reviews, FreedomPlus complaints are limited and customers highlight exceptional customer service, a painless loan process, and great loan rates.

FreedomPlus is a great option for your personal loan needs. Whether you're wanting to consolidate debt, cover home repairs, or fund other expenses, FreedomPlus is a quality lender.

*All loans available through FreedomPlus.com are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender. All loan and rate terms are subject to eligibility restrictions, application review, credit score, loan amount, loan term, lender approval, and credit usage and history. Eligibility for a loan is not guaranteed. Loans are not available to residents of all states – please call a FreedomPlus representative for further details. The following limitations, in addition to others, shall apply: FreedomPlus does not arrange loans in: (i) Arizona under $10,500; (ii) Massachusetts under $6,500, (iii) Ohio under $5,500, and (iv) Georgia under $3,500. Repayment periods range from 24 to 60 months. The range of APRs on loans made available through FreedomPlus is 5.99% to a maximum of 29.99%. APR. The APR calculation includes all applicable fees, including the loan origination fee. For Example, a four year $20,000 loan with an interest rate of 15.49% and corresponding APR of 18.34% would have an estimated monthly payment of $561.60 and a total cost payable of $7,948.13. To qualify for a 5.99% APR loan, a borrower will need excellent credit on a loan for an amount less than $14,000.00, and with a term equal to 24 months. Adding a co-borrower with sufficient income; using at least eighty-five percent (85%) of the loan proceeds to directly pay off qualifying existing debt; or showing proof of sufficient retirement savings, could help you qualify.

Rebecca Lustig

June 1st, 2016 Pana, IL

This is the worst lending company I have dealt with. The loan specialist knew how I was going to be repaying the loan. However he didn't tell me that I would be Charged $15.00 per check that I sent in. Even the second rep that called to confirm everything said nothing about charges for paying back the loan in the traditional manner. In speaking with legal representation the word used was "shoddy" practices of this company. I would not recommend them to anyone. As with other financial companies that inform you verbally of all charges and fees because of the Truth in Lending Act these guys somehow get around it so be sure and read EVERY little bit of your contract.

Allison

May 31st, 2016 Woodbine, NJ

Very friendly, quick service. My rep was extremely professional and also put all my fears at ease. I would definitely use this company for any of my loan needs in the future.

mary

May 31st, 2016 Brick, NJ

My dealing with Freedom Plus was a 10. No problems and easy. Thank you for great service.

Mary

May 24th, 2016 Silver Spring, MD

My experience with Doris was exceptional! She made my first rejection seamless which encouraged me to come back to you. I gave an 8 instead of a 10 because I felt that the loan department gave too quick a rejection

Allison

May 24th, 2016 Villas, NJ

Ozzy was amazing. This was so quick and easy to do.

Gina Holt

May 23rd, 2016 Quinton, VA

Customer service was great. Loan was processed quickly. Duan Sowers was financial advisor and did a great job.

Mel

May 19th, 2016 Boise, ID

Basil Pelensky is a great loan officer and we completed the process in a very short time together with a good rate, I am able consolidate and payoff some debts sooner than expected.

Ed

May 16th, 2016 San Dimas, CA

Recently approached Freedom Pluss for a debt consolidation loan. The process was extremely professional and stress free. Sherry was great. She made this a positive experience. I recommend this company highly.

Elaine Moreland

May 13th, 2016 Newington, GA

First I would like to thank Steve Droege and other's for their help. They were kind and I had no trouble acquiring the Loan. However I am disappointed with the length of time it takes for the payments to be made to my bank and the credit cards. It seems like this was a little long. I understood it only took a few days. Thank You. Elaine Moreland

Dominic

May 11th, 2016 Pitman, NJ

Excellent service. Fast and easy. Casey was awesome. Thanks.

Joe

May 10th, 2016 Elizabethtown, KY

Customer service representative, Ozzy, did a great job assisting me with my needs.

Diane Nishiyama

May 6th, 2016 Gardena, CA

My experience with my loan officer, Jermaine Jordan was extremely positive. He was very responsive when I called him and helped walk me through the entire loan process.

Debra Hamm

May 6th, 2016 Bakersfield, CA

After enough funds were in my account the process went quickly. I am very happy with the savings I received on my accounts. I will recommend to others in need.

donna graves

May 6th, 2016 Wayne, NJ

I am very displeased with you! I was not told I was going to pay this high interest rate! I will never deal with you ever again I was riped off

donna graves

May 6th, 2016 Wayne, NJ

terrible I was not aware of the high interest you are charging me! that is the reason I consolidated in the first place, So I would avoid the high interest rates. Never again will I work with your company.

Joy Olsen

May 6th, 2016 Granbury, TX

Alan, who helped us with our loan was amazing. It was easy and it was able to be completed in an afternoon. Only drawback is you cannot make payments on line.

christopher sanderson

May 6th, 2016 Hope Mills, NC

how do you pay there's not a place to click to make payment if it is automatically taken out of bank then it wasn't explained to me so how do you pay?

Mark karnes

May 6th, 2016 Stanford, CA

I was very happy with all aspects of my loan

Elizabeth Young

May 6th, 2016 Pleasantville, NJ

Great turn around paid all my debts and then some... easy payment schedule. Very professional staff.

Linda Lowrance

May 6th, 2016 Broken Arrow, OK

Can't log into my acct. program won't accept my user name or password. Tried to open a new account for Consolidation plus program would not let me.

Shelia Jackson

May 6th, 2016 Richmond, TX

Thank you for all your help, I am so grateful for Mr. Hardin he really really changed my life to get these credit cards behind me I'm a new person. I am so grateful for all the help freedomplus have done for me.

Erik V.

May 6th, 2016 Corona, CA

Just want to say that this loan process was quick and painless. Jermaine was a pleasure to deal with, very patient and informative. I highly recommend this company to anyone needing help to get a loan.

Catherine Lewis

April 28th, 2016 Boston, MA

I asked for a loan that I could review online and make payments online whenever I wanted. I did not get what I asked for so will be looking to change to another company as soon as I can

Sophia

April 26th, 2016 Houston, TX

Not happy at the moment. Trying to reset password to the account portal and getting no where!

Jeremy Read

April 25th, 2016 Port Saint Lucie, FL

It was a pleasure to do business with this company. Steven was a very nice and helpful person that made it so easy to get my lower percentage rate loan. Thanks again

Linda Raymond

April 21st, 2016 Roslindale, MA

It was easy to get a loan and pay off my credit cards. Now I have one easy payment. It only took a couple of days. Great service!

Harold Mock

April 21st, 2016 White House, TN

They force customers into new loan (from Freedom Debt Relief to Consolidation Plus). You end up paying far more than your original debt, after making payments to FDR for months then the new loan with CP.

Debbie

April 20th, 2016 Hardy, VA

We are very grateful for the help Freedom Plus was able to give us. The process was relatively simple and the Justin was very helpful. The interest rate was a little higher than I expected, but there is opportunity to lower it in six months, so that is great. If you are in a fix, I would recommend giving them a look see. They will not make you feel like you are a worthless human being because you need money. They treat you with dignity and are very compassionate. Thanks again Freedom Plus!

Fred

April 20th, 2016 Cave Creek, AZ

Could not even figure out how to apply it just sent me to a 3rd party credit check site... total scam

Kerri

April 13th, 2016 Lawrence, MA

Very helpful and they helped us out when no one would..... what a relief :) I would suggest giving this company a shot in a pinch! Jacob Rose, thanks for your help!

Colby Jarrett

April 13th, 2016 Midlothian, TX

Freedom Debt Relief was truly a blessing for my family. We were strapped down due to a sudden health issue, that was permanent. We contacted the 800 number after reviewing what you do online. What we found prompted us to call, we were greeted by Meadowlark. He explained everything in detail and we processed to joining the program and within 2 weeks the harassing phone calls stopped and by the end of the month the letters were no longer being set to us. You're program has worked great for us, and we are greatful for the savings financially and spirituality as we were completely drained before both Freedom Financial and Consolidation Plus programs provided the light at the end of the tunnel for my family. Best Regards, Colby Jarrett.

Allen Durant

April 13th, 2016 Orange Park, FL

Was not told of $1,000. application fee plus 15% interest rate. Only the 14 % interest rate. This is a very expensive loan. Also no time to be able to cancil this loan. Should have at least 24 hours to change your mind. I feel scamed.

Barbara Peitsch

April 11th, 2016 Rogers, AR

Cory, my loan agent, was extremely helpful. I want him to know how much I appreciated him. I needed a loan for medical reasons and I am completely satisfied.

Angel Rodriguez

April 7th, 2016 Woodbridge, VA

FreedomPlus treat me excellent throught all the process. Always looking for the best loans for me. All the process was easy, clear and in my favor. Been Ozzy bilingual give more comfort to me, even that, we did all the process in english. Responds and followup were in minutes. Excellent company to do bussiness.

Susan M. Smith

April 7th, 2016 Dover, DE

Procuring a loan was quick and easy and, best of all, they only charge simple interest on one's loan. The person assisting me was very helpful, respectful and knowledgeable. The process was quick and easy and I especially liked the way they had set up an electronic signature which automatically sent you a copy of the contract you had just signed.

Richard

April 1st, 2016 Walden, NY

Called customer service and instead of speaking to a live person, was directed to voicemail. Having a lot of difficulty logging into account to find payoff balance. Would never recommend this company due to terrible customer service.

Katherine

March 29th, 2016 CA

I just wanted to say thank you to Loretta with Freedomplus Loans. She was very helpful and walked me thru the entire process. She made it very simple. Loretta answered all my questions and responded quickly to my emails. I was dreading doing a debt consolidation. If I had known it was going to be this easy I would have done it sooner!! Thanks again Loretta

miriam velasquez

March 29th, 2016 Brooklyn, NY

Password reset has to be much easier and quicker calling for customer serive as well.

Jami

March 21st, 2016 Greenfield, IN

Process was quick and easy. We worked with Kirk. He was very informative, personable, and did a GREAT job staying on top of things. We went over a few options to make sure we were getting into a loan payment that was comfortable for out lifestyle to take out a personal loan for home improvements, and payoff a couple of credit cards. I am personally in the lending business for Home Mortgages, and am familiar with the lending process. Having knowledge in how lending works, I was impressed with this Company & its process. Perfect for what we were needing!

Marie Greenwell

March 21st, 2016 Louisville, KY

Wow, a loan in less than 2 hours. I am grateful for the entire process from your quality team of professionals who helped make this happen. A big Thank You to Anthony for his telephone patience, and guiding me through electronic signing process.

Cristy rods

March 21st, 2016 Altoona, PA

My loan officer Loretta was really nice and helped me through the whole process which made it quite easy. Quick to respond and made my loan easy to understand. I would recommend freedom plus and Loretta to anyone.

Lisa DelVecchio

March 21st, 2016 Durham, NC

I'm having problem with them paying another loan and now I owe on both of them. One of the representatives that I dealt with was in a hurry to give me the loan, but never replied to emails or phone messages about the pay off in another loan. This has been a stressful company to deal with.

Jessie

March 21st, 2016 Beverly, OH

I was very pleased with the overall process. Amanda was very polite,informative and quick with answers and responses. I would definitely recommend to family and friends.

Anthony

March 21st, 2016 Virginia Beach, VA

Randall was excellent from start to finish got a great rate, had the loan approved in a day, very professional. Answered all my questions called me on my phone to assure me all was going well, even came in on Saturday finish up my loan. I WILL be using Randall again.

Kim

March 21st, 2016 Caldwell, NJ

This was a great experience for us. We were approved very quickly and everything was explained to us in very great detail. If I could do it all over again I would pick this company again for sure. I am very happy with this loan and would highly recommend to anyone that is shopping around.

Sergio Pistacheos

March 21st, 2016 Corona, CA

3% Orgininator fee? That is $900 dollars on a 30K loan and they take it off the loan without any warning. I wish I knew about this before committing and sending all my paper work. I will never do business with them again, will repay this loan immediately and find business somewhere else. Another thing is that you cannot make payments online whenever you want, you have to call to make those extra payments. They only take automatic deductions from one account. Overall, very disatisfied with this company, never again.

N. Otieno

March 21st, 2016 Belmont, MA

Ozzy was excellent and efficient Loan Officer. He got me approved for a personal loan in a very short time period and answered all my questions in a quick and detailed fashion. He was very helpful throughout the entire process and it was a very favorable experience.

Rebecca Phillips

February 25th, 2016 Asheville, NC

I was very happy with the service I was provided up until the actual loan was paid out. I was told that 50% of the loan proceeds needed to be dispersed to my creditors directly by Freedom Plus but when they actually tried submitting fees to 2-3 of my creditors, they claimed that they couldn't get the payment to go through and then they had to credit the money back to my account and then I had to actually pay my creditors. We gave them the exact information that we use in our bank account for direct bill pay, so I'm still confused as to why they were unsuccessful. Instead of trying to figure out the problem or whether it was THEIR human error, they threw it back in my lap. My preference would have been for us to handle it from the beginning anyway, so this stressed us out because we ended up double submitting payments because we were scared that we'd be late because they didn't submit the funds for us.

Rich

February 25th, 2016 Bethlehem, PA

We needed to consolidate our credit cards ...... amazing .... we were approved in less that 24 hrs. Erich was a great communicator and guided us through a relatively simple quick process. Of course we had to provide the right information ASAP but if you have all your ducks in line the process is simple and quick. I would recommend FreedomPlus toa friend.

Jeanne

February 4th, 2016 Wesley Chapel, FL

I worked with Amanda and she was very professional and a pleasure to work with. The process was extremely easy, there was quick communication, an understanding of my position as well as helping me determine the best option for my situation.