Since its founding in 2014, FreedomPlus has aimed to create a unique and valuable personal loan experience for its customers. The lending company consistently does this by providing quality loans that meet individual needs through its sophisticated yet simple application and vetting process. FreedomPlus also provides professional advice through knowledgeable loan consultants and experts.

Read FreedomPlus reviews below to see what consumers have to say about this lender.

The Good

• Quality Customer Service
  • Flexible Loan Terms
  • Same-Day Lending Decisions
  • FreedomPlus Reviews
  • Simple Loan Application Process
  • FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement
  • Fixed-Rate Loan and Payments
  • Debt Consolidation Loans
  • No Prepayment Fees
  • FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

Quality Customer Service

FreedomPlus provides quality customer service to its borrowers primarily through its loan consultants. Customer service and loan consultants help you make the best financial decisions while balancing your financial needs.

The company offers a simple and easy-to-use form to start your loan process online and allows you to call when you start your application with any questions. Friendly and knowledgeable loan consultants and experts are able to assist you throughout your application. User reviews indicate these interactions are extremely valuable for potential customers. Customer service also handles complaints. There is little to no wait time for customer service.

Flexible Loan Terms

FreedomPlus has flexible loan terms ranging from two to five years. FreedomPlus also allows borrowers to pay off loans earlier than the loan due date, so your loan repayment can ultimately be as brief as you'd like. This could save you a great deal of money in interest fees if you decide to repay the loan before your official payoff date.

Same-Day Lending Decisions

FreedomPlus offers same-day loan decisions. However, this isn't guaranteed and will fluctuate based on your provided documentation, application verification, what time of day it is, etc. Having a quick loan decision from online lenders makes it faster and simpler for borrowers to find a personal loan that works best for them and is available as soon as possible.

FreedomPlus Reviews

FreedomPlus has an exceptional star rating from consumers. Quality reviews demonstrate to consumers that FreedomPlus is a trustworthy and high-standard lender. Reviews highlight reasonable rates and fees, simple repayment options, and exceptional customer service. This can provide peace of mind to potential borrowers that FreedomPlus is a good choice for their personal loan needs.

Simple Loan Application Process

Receiving your loan as fast as possible is a highly desired feature for most, if not all, borrowers.

FreedomPlus's intuitive initial online application takes a few minutes at most. Simply select the loan amount you are looking to borrow, describe the reason for taking out the loan (home repairs, credit card refinancing, consolidation loans, etc.), submit your credit rating (based on your credit score), what state you live in, then your name and phone number or email address.

From there, a loan consultant will get in touch with you to complete the transaction. FreedomPlus has extremely fast approval and funding times. It can usually approve your loan and get the money in your hands in as little as three days. Your loan repayment term can range from 24 months–60 months, with rates from 5.99 percent APR–29.99 percent APR.

FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement

If your credit history is less than perfect, FreedomPlus might be a good match. Unlike many competing lenders, at 620, FreedomPlus has a lower minimum credit score requirement. A 620 FICO score is below average for Americans, is considered bad credit or fair credit.

You will still receive better rates and repayment terms, the higher your credit score is, but a lower credit score requirement allows for a wider range of borrowers. Requirements of competing personal loan providers are generally higher:

• Best Egg minimum credit: 640
  • SoFi minimum credit: 680
  • Lending Club minimum credit: 699
  • Discover minimum credit: 750

Fixed-Rate Loan and Payments

FreedomPlus offers loans with an annual percentage rate from 5.99–29.99 percent, including the loan origination fee.  On top of that, it uses fixed monthly payments, so your monthly payment amount will never fluctuate. FreedomPlus also has fixed rates, so your APR will never be subject to change, as it can with a variable rate. This can provide peace of mind and stability to borrowers knowing the numbers they receive in the beginning will be the same throughout the lifespan of their loan.

Debt Consolidation Loans

If you are seeking personal loans for debt relief, its important to know that FreedomPlus helps with debt consolidation and debt settlement by working with creditors on your behalf. For example, if you are seeking a personal loan to help tackle credit card debt, FreedomPlus will exclude said credit card debt from your debt-to-income ratio and pay off the credit card once you are approved. This service can help you qualify for more money and make bill payments simple.

You could even qualify for rate discounts if you let FreedomPlus pay your creditors on your behalf, have retirement assets, or apply with a cosigner.

No Prepayment Fees

FreedomPlus does not charge any prepayment fees, regardless of when you decide to pay off your loan. This means you can pay off your loan anytime you want, regardless of your loan term. FreedomPlus also has fixed rate loans and one fixed monthly payment, so your APR will never fluctuate. This provides stability for borrowers and the opportunity to save money in interest charges if they want to pay off the loan early.

FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

FreedomPlus has a max personal loan amount of $40,000 with a minimum loan amount of $7,500. Funds are available within 48 hours of credit approval (at least a 620 credit score required), and the APR ranges between 5.99 percent and 29.99 percent. You can have a FreedomPlus personal loan for up to five years.

The Bad

Origination Fees

FreedomPlus charges an origination fee between 0 percent and 5 percent on its personal loans. While a fee like this isn't necessarily exorbitant for the industry, some industry leaders omit such processing fees from their loan applications altogether, but they are still quite common.

The Bottom Line

The most important factor to consider when choosing between potential personal loan companies is whether their loan parameters meet your borrowing needs. In other words, does the length of the loan, interest rate, monthly installment payment, and borrowing amount match what you need in a loan?

FreedomPlus personal loans accept FICO scores starting at 620. They have wide parameters for interest rates, high loan amounts, quick approval times, flexible loan terms, and no hidden fees. Having a large number of positive reviews, FreedomPlus complaints are limited and customers highlight exceptional customer service, a painless loan process, and great loan rates.

FreedomPlus is a great option for your personal loan needs. Whether you're wanting to consolidate debt, cover home repairs, or fund other expenses, FreedomPlus is a quality lender.

*All loans available through FreedomPlus.com are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender. All loan and rate terms are subject to eligibility restrictions, application review, credit score, loan amount, loan term, lender approval, and credit usage and history. Eligibility for a loan is not guaranteed. Loans are not available to residents of all states – please call a FreedomPlus representative for further details. The following limitations, in addition to others, shall apply: FreedomPlus does not arrange loans in: (i) Arizona under $10,500; (ii) Massachusetts under $6,500, (iii) Ohio under $5,500, and (iv) Georgia under $3,500. Repayment periods range from 24 to 60 months. The range of APRs on loans made available through FreedomPlus is 5.99% to a maximum of 29.99%. APR. The APR calculation includes all applicable fees, including the loan origination fee. For Example, a four year $20,000 loan with an interest rate of 15.49% and corresponding APR of 18.34% would have an estimated monthly payment of $561.60 and a total cost payable of $7,948.13. To qualify for a 5.99% APR loan, a borrower will need excellent credit on a loan for an amount less than $14,000.00, and with a term equal to 24 months. Adding a co-borrower with sufficient income; using at least eighty-five percent (85%) of the loan proceeds to directly pay off qualifying existing debt; or showing proof of sufficient retirement savings, could help you qualify.

Kathy

November 30th, 2016 Summit, NJ

Osvaldo very helpful and easy to connect Fast reaponse rate Thank you!!!!

Heather

November 30th, 2016

Ozzy was fantastic! Helpful, quick and detailed with his requests. No guessing just plain instructions. My favorite kind of business.

SCOTT

November 30th, 2016

Was told I would be able to refinance after 6 months since my APR is high. Was then declined despite already paying loan down 30%

Danielle Frederick

November 28th, 2016 Melbourne, FL

I was mislead into thinking that adding my husband as a co-applicate on my loan would lower my interest rate. Which was not true, the rate that was offered to me was still higher than the interest rate on all my credit cards. I will not recommend this company to my friends and family.

jolene

November 27th, 2016 Glenwood, MD

the site is telling me I have no active loans, I hope I do since I am paying you EVERY month by automatic draft. If this not correct, I will give you a better rating, otherwise, it will stand as it is.

Joanne Krupka

November 22nd, 2016 Monroe, MI

Great loan person. Very helpful. Easy and fast service. Thank you Casey.

R. K.

November 22nd, 2016

Excellent customer service. Bharat was professional, courteous, knowledgeable and in constant communication . Fast and easy process!! I was given clear details on the precise information needed to complete my loan. This was a great experience!

Roy Baker

November 20th, 2016 Hendersonville, NC

I applied for a loan. The information provided to me regarding rate, monthly payment, etc. was incorrect and misleading ('a mistake was made"). As a result I made financial decisions based on false information. When the error was discovered, I received an apology and "corrected" options. I was and continue to be very dissatisfied with my experience and would not recommend FreedomPlus.

Vicky Zoeller

November 15th, 2016 Houston, TX

Total time from first communication to finalization and loan approval was less than 1 1/2 hours. Osvaldo was personable and pleasant, but most of professional and courteous. He explained all the requirements and processes up front. There were no surprises when the documents arrived. The e-signature function was perfect. The loan product he offered was a perfect fit to my current financing needs. Freedom Plus offered a lower interest rate and a better range of repayment options than a competitor I had previously checked. I am very pleased with the service I received and would highly recommend Freedom Plus for financing needs.

Charles Keller

November 15th, 2016

You will not let me login. You keep saying I have no account with you. So could you please send me a paper statement because I would like to stop auto pay and start paying it myself. also my email address has changed. New email - [email protected] Thanks, May God bless, Charles Keller

Don Jantz

November 11th, 2016

I was treated very good. I'm very happy to be doing business with you. Thank you for all your help.

Janice Moran

November 11th, 2016 Murfreesboro, TN

Basil was great. Explained every step . Was in constant contact with me, phone calls, emails. Very efficient. A great experience. I would recommend FreedomPlus.

Diana

November 11th, 2016 Hemet, CA

Polite service from everyone I have spoken with

Richard Lines

November 11th, 2016 CA

I appreciate being approved for the loan I wish to have your firm stop sending me monthly statements since the loan is paid in full and I have no need to borrow again at this time thank you,

john massaquoi

November 11th, 2016 College Park, MD

freedomplus was very nice to me they are one of the best in the business I will always do business with them.

alyson bouknight

November 11th, 2016 Cayce, SC

very easy to work with, helpful, accessible, timely, courteous

Mary LLorente

November 11th, 2016

Nicole Quintero was great on serving our loan and always called back when I had questions. Great people like her is what makes a great company. Thank you so much. It was fast, easy and accurate. M. LLorente

Dave

November 11th, 2016 Tucson, AZ

Rep. Cory a pleasant professional Clear, concise instruction Straight forward/no gimmicks Sending documents a breeze

Linda Nanney

November 11th, 2016 Crowley, TX

I tried to log on to get me statement and it says I am not valid. I guess that means I don't owe you anything right? Maybe you should correct this problem if you want any more money from me. Also called customer service and it still doesn't work.

diana

November 11th, 2016

very friendly loan officer. process was quick and painless, virtually.

Kevin Allen

November 11th, 2016 San Antonio, TX

Rami provided excellent customer service, and my loan was process in a timely manor.

Stan Salsbury

November 11th, 2016 Richland, WA

Excellent help with my loan no issues everything was straight forward, I would recommend you to anyone else.

adrianne rotfeld

November 11th, 2016 Framingham, MA

your on line payment system and cvustoner service is terrible

Deb ALVERMAN

November 11th, 2016

I called customer service to make an additional payment 2 WEEKS ago!!! StI'll not done...I want to pay this off early to save $$ on the high interest.

Holt Butt

November 10th, 2016 Portsmouth, VA

I would highly recommend this company for anyone who may be struggling with credit issues. I worked with Danny G, and I have to say the customer service he provided absolutely outstanding. With my situation Danny could have just told me I was wasting my time, but he believed in me and got me approved. I urge you to call FreedomPlus, but don't just call, when you do ask for Danny G, HE GETS THE JOB DONE!!!

Laura Snow

November 7th, 2016 Las Vegas, NV

What a great, simple process. Excellent customer service from John T. I definitely recommend this company

srshaab

November 5th, 2016 York, PA

I got a call today explaining thoroughly the process of my loan, she was very friendly and pleasant and made sure I had no questions.

Greg

October 31st, 2016 Sumter, SC

Quick and easy will definitely use again in the future

atilano bonilla

October 28th, 2016 Tampa, FL

Excellent turn around time from application until deposit into my bank account. I will definitely use this company again!

Dw

October 27th, 2016

Customer service is terrible, I tried to call my loan officer three times and emailed him, no response, after I sent my contract into him.. then called the main line and the woman was rude saying they are busy, and kept trying to talk over me when I was trying to ask a question.

Jacqueline Adams

October 24th, 2016

Bryan was wonderful to work with and was very helpful!

Peter D

October 19th, 2016

Very professional customer service. Will recommend for anyone. Exceeded my expectations. Hope others come to this standards. Ask for Justin H. R.

Larry Cochrane

October 19th, 2016

Very fast & friendly service. I thought the interest rate was fairly high. 21,48%, but we needed the money for home improvements.

jgreen

October 18th, 2016 Aurora, IL

Can't get a hold of anyone! When you call the customer service phone you have to leave a message.

E Marrone

October 17th, 2016 Mahwah, NJ

The process was simple and easy to get through. The service rep I dealt with was Ozzie, and he was very professional.

Margarita M Araya

October 17th, 2016 Gatlinburg, TN

This is the worse company I saw in my lifetime, they take advantage of the desperate need of a financial situation, 5 months ago I got approved for a loan for 15k with an interest of almost 27% and I don't have a bad credit, but when I realized the interest I told the agent that I did not want it under those conditions and he said it was already approved and down the road we could revisit and see if they could lower the interest, I paid for 5 months $453.00 and I recently got a loan from my TDB at a 9% interest, and when I got the payoff it was @14,992 after 5 months of payment of $453.00 what a rip- off .

Donald L Chambers

October 17th, 2016

Recent transactions I had to result two checks from my checking account which led to a $15 service fee in addition to my monthly payment which I am very unhappy about and when I talk to the operator was rude and very unprofessional

Carrie McCree

October 7th, 2016 Atlanta, GA

I don't like your billing process. I don't have enough flexibility in scheduling or making payments myself. Also I'm not receiving monthly emails regarding my statements. They are not consistent. I received one this month. I have to go into the account monthly to keep up with the payments.

[email protected]

October 7th, 2016 Waseca, MN

I called on a Monday to ask for a loan and I received my money on Thursday. The fastest easiest process I've every dealt with. Professional people to work with. Answered all question with ease also gave me 4 option to choose from. Great company! Brooke was great!

Russell Lewis

October 7th, 2016

Customer Service was great, thing was exp;lain to me in away i could understand..

joseph silerto

October 7th, 2016 New York, NY

Ozzy was great and helped me through the process. He kept me well informed about how it all works. Two thumbs up!

Jose Perez

October 7th, 2016 Los Angeles, CA

Great experience! Osvaldo/Ozzy and team made things simple and easy for me to get the funds I asked for. Great costumer service!

Judy

October 7th, 2016 Lake Havasu City, AZ

Danny was excellent. was in process of choosing different lender till he called us. The whole process was simple, once they received the documents they requested we signed next day. I would highly recommend FreedomPluss, ask for Danny.

L Hamilton

September 26th, 2016 Seattle, WA

Just wanted to thank Osvaldo for his excellent customer service. He was proactive, professional and friendly, and was able to help me negotiate the process of co-applicant very quickly. My sister, who took out the loan, seemed to be very happy with the customer service, and quick confirmation of the loan. Thank you for you assistance

RLM

September 26th, 2016 Port Saint Lucie, FL

Our representative Mario was extremely helpful, courteous and knowledgeable! He explained exactly what to expect, and was very patient while helping us through the loan application process. We are new to Freedom Plus, but believe this loan program will help us finally pay off our credit card debt. Thanks Mario for your great customer service!

Cindy Collins

September 26th, 2016 Salisbury, MD

I need a loan for medical payments at this time

Ceceil Belong

September 24th, 2016 Silver Spring, MD

Finally I found a company whose underwriters valued my creditworthiness. The Senior Loan Consultant was very effective in helping me to get the loan application processed. The electronic process was simple and requested documentation was easy to provide. It was definitely the best experience I have ever had when applying and getting a personal loan!

Tina

September 23rd, 2016 Gainesville, FL

I had asked for my term to be changed. It's still in the funding status. Nothing was changing except for term and payment. I emailed my rep at 12:41, he called back at 1pm and said he would look into it. Called me back later on the afternoon and said he would look into it and then received an email that it couldn't be done since in the funding stage. It's still not funded so I don't understand why a change in terms can't be done. It's not that difficult. Then I was told again about refinancing in 8 mos. Why would I want to pay another loan fee?

Preston Bellaire

September 16th, 2016 Altamonte Springs, FL

Ozziy was courteous and very informative to help me get the best deal for me. His follow up was great and well appreciated:-)

Audrey ODonald

September 16th, 2016 Washington, DC

Freedom was supposed to payoff another loan for me. I was told the payment would be sent FedEx. Instead, they sent it regular mail and I had to pay interest on the other loan plus this new loan for 2 weeks. Worst customer service ever. Bait and switch. They are extremely nice during the application process and then once you sign your loan documents, they treat you like garbage. I will be re-financing this loan through another lender as soon as I am able.