Since its founding in 2014, FreedomPlus has aimed to create a unique and valuable personal loan experience for its customers. The lending company consistently does this by providing quality loans that meet individual needs through its sophisticated yet simple application and vetting process. FreedomPlus also provides professional advice through knowledgeable loan consultants and experts.

Read FreedomPlus reviews below to see what consumers have to say about this lender.

The Good

• Quality Customer Service
  • Flexible Loan Terms
  • Same-Day Lending Decisions
  • FreedomPlus Reviews
  • Simple Loan Application Process
  • FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement
  • Fixed-Rate Loan and Payments
  • Debt Consolidation Loans
  • No Prepayment Fees
  • FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

Quality Customer Service

FreedomPlus provides quality customer service to its borrowers primarily through its loan consultants. Customer service and loan consultants help you make the best financial decisions while balancing your financial needs.

The company offers a simple and easy-to-use form to start your loan process online and allows you to call when you start your application with any questions. Friendly and knowledgeable loan consultants and experts are able to assist you throughout your application. User reviews indicate these interactions are extremely valuable for potential customers. Customer service also handles complaints. There is little to no wait time for customer service.

Flexible Loan Terms

FreedomPlus has flexible loan terms ranging from two to five years. FreedomPlus also allows borrowers to pay off loans earlier than the loan due date, so your loan repayment can ultimately be as brief as you'd like. This could save you a great deal of money in interest fees if you decide to repay the loan before your official payoff date.

Same-Day Lending Decisions

FreedomPlus offers same-day loan decisions. However, this isn't guaranteed and will fluctuate based on your provided documentation, application verification, what time of day it is, etc. Having a quick loan decision from online lenders makes it faster and simpler for borrowers to find a personal loan that works best for them and is available as soon as possible.

FreedomPlus Reviews

FreedomPlus has an exceptional star rating from consumers. Quality reviews demonstrate to consumers that FreedomPlus is a trustworthy and high-standard lender. Reviews highlight reasonable rates and fees, simple repayment options, and exceptional customer service. This can provide peace of mind to potential borrowers that FreedomPlus is a good choice for their personal loan needs.

Simple Loan Application Process

Receiving your loan as fast as possible is a highly desired feature for most, if not all, borrowers.

FreedomPlus's intuitive initial online application takes a few minutes at most. Simply select the loan amount you are looking to borrow, describe the reason for taking out the loan (home repairs, credit card refinancing, consolidation loans, etc.), submit your credit rating (based on your credit score), what state you live in, then your name and phone number or email address.

From there, a loan consultant will get in touch with you to complete the transaction. FreedomPlus has extremely fast approval and funding times. It can usually approve your loan and get the money in your hands in as little as three days. Your loan repayment term can range from 24 months–60 months, with rates from 5.99 percent APR–29.99 percent APR.

FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement

If your credit history is less than perfect, FreedomPlus might be a good match. Unlike many competing lenders, at 620, FreedomPlus has a lower minimum credit score requirement. A 620 FICO score is below average for Americans, is considered bad credit or fair credit.

You will still receive better rates and repayment terms, the higher your credit score is, but a lower credit score requirement allows for a wider range of borrowers. Requirements of competing personal loan providers are generally higher:

• Best Egg minimum credit: 640
  • SoFi minimum credit: 680
  • Lending Club minimum credit: 699
  • Discover minimum credit: 750

Fixed-Rate Loan and Payments

FreedomPlus offers loans with an annual percentage rate from 5.99–29.99 percent, including the loan origination fee.  On top of that, it uses fixed monthly payments, so your monthly payment amount will never fluctuate. FreedomPlus also has fixed rates, so your APR will never be subject to change, as it can with a variable rate. This can provide peace of mind and stability to borrowers knowing the numbers they receive in the beginning will be the same throughout the lifespan of their loan.

Debt Consolidation Loans

If you are seeking personal loans for debt relief, its important to know that FreedomPlus helps with debt consolidation and debt settlement by working with creditors on your behalf. For example, if you are seeking a personal loan to help tackle credit card debt, FreedomPlus will exclude said credit card debt from your debt-to-income ratio and pay off the credit card once you are approved. This service can help you qualify for more money and make bill payments simple.

You could even qualify for rate discounts if you let FreedomPlus pay your creditors on your behalf, have retirement assets, or apply with a cosigner.

No Prepayment Fees

FreedomPlus does not charge any prepayment fees, regardless of when you decide to pay off your loan. This means you can pay off your loan anytime you want, regardless of your loan term. FreedomPlus also has fixed rate loans and one fixed monthly payment, so your APR will never fluctuate. This provides stability for borrowers and the opportunity to save money in interest charges if they want to pay off the loan early.

FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

FreedomPlus has a max personal loan amount of $40,000 with a minimum loan amount of $7,500. Funds are available within 48 hours of credit approval (at least a 620 credit score required), and the APR ranges between 5.99 percent and 29.99 percent. You can have a FreedomPlus personal loan for up to five years.

The Bad

Origination Fees

FreedomPlus charges an origination fee between 0 percent and 5 percent on its personal loans. While a fee like this isn't necessarily exorbitant for the industry, some industry leaders omit such processing fees from their loan applications altogether, but they are still quite common.

The Bottom Line

The most important factor to consider when choosing between potential personal loan companies is whether their loan parameters meet your borrowing needs. In other words, does the length of the loan, interest rate, monthly installment payment, and borrowing amount match what you need in a loan?

FreedomPlus personal loans accept FICO scores starting at 620. They have wide parameters for interest rates, high loan amounts, quick approval times, flexible loan terms, and no hidden fees. Having a large number of positive reviews, FreedomPlus complaints are limited and customers highlight exceptional customer service, a painless loan process, and great loan rates.

FreedomPlus is a great option for your personal loan needs. Whether you're wanting to consolidate debt, cover home repairs, or fund other expenses, FreedomPlus is a quality lender.

*All loans available through FreedomPlus.com are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender. All loan and rate terms are subject to eligibility restrictions, application review, credit score, loan amount, loan term, lender approval, and credit usage and history. Eligibility for a loan is not guaranteed. Loans are not available to residents of all states – please call a FreedomPlus representative for further details. The following limitations, in addition to others, shall apply: FreedomPlus does not arrange loans in: (i) Arizona under $10,500; (ii) Massachusetts under $6,500, (iii) Ohio under $5,500, and (iv) Georgia under $3,500. Repayment periods range from 24 to 60 months. The range of APRs on loans made available through FreedomPlus is 5.99% to a maximum of 29.99%. APR. The APR calculation includes all applicable fees, including the loan origination fee. For Example, a four year $20,000 loan with an interest rate of 15.49% and corresponding APR of 18.34% would have an estimated monthly payment of $561.60 and a total cost payable of $7,948.13. To qualify for a 5.99% APR loan, a borrower will need excellent credit on a loan for an amount less than $14,000.00, and with a term equal to 24 months. Adding a co-borrower with sufficient income; using at least eighty-five percent (85%) of the loan proceeds to directly pay off qualifying existing debt; or showing proof of sufficient retirement savings, could help you qualify.

Robert Mclean

May 8th, 2017 Denton, NC

customer service is lousy,the only way they will contact you if you have a issue,is to leave a e-mail,about how bad their customer service is, i will finish my loan agreement with them,but never deal with them again,check around their are other companies who do care about their clients

David K Stark Jr

May 8th, 2017 Bloomington, IL

My first time signing in for a long time after intial application. Attempting to view statement. Attempting to create new password. This shouldn't take a phone call and waiting on hold! Why not a text or email verification! This is wasting time.

Paul C.

May 8th, 2017

Ryan was very professional and friendly. Very reassuring that my payment will be made on time. In the end, I was left feeling good about our conversation.

Joyce

May 5th, 2017

My experience with Freedom Plus was superb. The loan application process was quick and simple. My loan officer Charles S was absolutely great and he walk me through the whole process. He was very accommodating. I was very nervous like the previous reviewer doing this online for the first time but everything went through smoothly. I am now waiting for my loan to be funded. I would have given a 10 but the interest rate could have been somewhat less since they charged the origination fee. Still I am grateful for them accepting my application and giving me the loan.

Korin Register

May 4th, 2017

Excellent experience with Freedom Plus. The application process is simple and quick and my loan officer was extremely helpful, responsive and really got me a loan that fits my budget and needs. I highly recommend Freedom Plus! Amanda is the best!

Wes Caton

May 2nd, 2017 Edinburg, VA

I am pleased to have had Mr. Ken W walk me through the loan process. I would highly recommend his expertise for all of your financial needs. Out of one to five Stars, I would award Mr. Ken W FIVE PLUS STARS !!!

Lewis Hunter

May 1st, 2017 Kittanning, PA

Freedomplus helped me in my financial situation. I would definitely use them again. John was very professional and answered all my questions totally. Thanks, Lew

feyaia vanpri

May 1st, 2017 College Station, TX

Same story as with all bill consolidation loan services. Once they have you, they don't want to hear from you again. That's a shame and should not be tolerated. These people are making a fortune off the American consumer. Think hard before taking out a loan from these companies. Look into other options before you commit to years of payments.

a evans

April 26th, 2017

Both employees that I talked with today were very helpful, pleasant and answered my questions and helped me.

John Akers

April 25th, 2017 Carthage, NC

Been 12 days and customer support has not responded to my double payment issue. Is the email box even monitored?

Van Phillips

April 24th, 2017

Outstanding professionalism from Daquan and Carolyn.

Peter Schlosser

April 24th, 2017 Goodlettsville, TN

Dajuan had excellent communication and was attentive to my concerns. My credit is excellent and I've done this before, so that helped with the fluidity of the transaction.

Eric Harrison

April 20th, 2017 Winter Garden, FL

I was just informed by a customer service rep, that "There is a $15 processing fee for all payments made from your bank. We unfortunately do not participate in bill-pay." I think it's absurd that you are going to charge me to give you money. I realize that I can go online to make an extra payment, but the beauty of bill-pay is that I can set up a reoccurring payment and not have to worry about logging into your website every time and entering in all the information every time. I'm shocked that it's the year 2017 and Freedom Plus "unfortunately doesn't participate in bill-pay" .....seriously.....

Corinnec Levesque

April 20th, 2017

A good experience first time doing a loan on line so was nervous. The man working with me was extremely friendly and helpful.

Chrislyn

April 20th, 2017

The fastest loan application, within three hours loan documents were completed. Funds was deposited to our account within 72 hours. Steven Doerge was very helpful and very nice. He made it possible and on time for our financial needs as promised. Your company is highly recommended to friends and family. We appreciate your great service!

Matthew

April 20th, 2017 Atlanta, GA

I was amazed at the speed and quality of the customer service. Doris M was very friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and thorough. She found the best plan for me and the loan was processed in under two hours. I will definitely highly recommend this company to all. Thanks for a pleasant experience!

Stacy Windows

April 19th, 2017

Kathi Ferrari, who helped me with my consolidation loan, literally made me cry tears of joy as she shared my options. She was kind, attentive to my needs and quickly provided resolution. Kathi did an amazing job in getting my loan approved and all paperwork completed within hours on the same day to prepare the funding. Please tell her thank you.

John Harris

April 15th, 2017

I needed a small loan to pay off some credit cards with high interest rates. I applied with freedom with no problem. The process was simple and painless. Thx

Glenn Looper

April 13th, 2017 Atlanta, GA

The actual processing of the loan was quick and easy. My issue however is the disbursement of funds is below par. I have used other companies in the past and their disbursement was a lot quicker.

Sherry Perrin

April 12th, 2017

Very prompt, informative, thorough and professional. Answered all questions graciously. Was a very good first time experience with your company.

Brittany Parrett

April 10th, 2017

Adam D was amazing during the entire process. He explained everything and answered every question I asked. When it came to sign the documents there was nothing I read that he did not go over. He is amazing and gave great customer service.

Raquel Talarico

April 10th, 2017

I have my passwords and questions saved and yet, the site does not recognize it. I looked for support and there is NO SUPPORT AVAILABLE saturday or sunday. I found that a very poor business decision. I'm disappointed.

RAYMONDKUBE

April 10th, 2017

I took out a 10,000 dollar loan in August 2016. Really it was 9500 and they took 500 for a loan fee. I made my payments thur autopay. So by February2017 i paid $2,250, and i still owed 9,300 so . i call to get the payoff amount and asked if i payed it off would you still take out my auto payment. They said no sir we will not as long as you pay it by this day, so i payed it off by that day and budget my other bills around having that extra 330 dollars, so they took my payment anyways. I called up to complain and the customer service person stated they refuned my money and i should have it in 2 to 3 bussiness days.... Well its been 9 days and i called back up and they said you will get it by the 14th. It takes 2 weeks... Now i have 3 late fees from other bills because of this. And they are collecting more interest off of my money.

Frank Illichmann

April 7th, 2017

Bob S was amazing he help us through the whole process. Answered all are questions that we had and concerns. Thanks again Bob

Jon Erdman

April 6th, 2017 Austin, TX

Excellent personal customer service!! Very reasonable rate given my credit score. I only give a 9 rather than a 10 because it would have been nice to not have to pay an origination fee, but it wasn't exorbitant. Elizabeth S was extremely pleasant to deal with and perfectly clear about the terms and implications of the various choices, and took the time to listen carefully to my situation, and the goal I wanted to achieve, and helped ensure I received every discount I was eligible for.

Manasseh

April 3rd, 2017 Madison, WI

I have never been contacted or given any contact information regarding my loan or the status of such with your company. I am very disappointed with the level of professionalism displayed toward me as a customer.

Debrakcollins

March 29th, 2017

Loretta was great in the whole process! I will definitely recomend freedom plus to my friends and family

Brian Dunnigan

March 27th, 2017 Toledo, OH

They did a great job of getting me a loan and explaining everything. very pleased.

Michelle &Freddie Bond

March 24th, 2017

Charles S was amazing he help us out and if we had any questions he explained the so we could understand I would highly recommend you to friends and family members

Lori C.

March 24th, 2017 Monticello, IN

EXCELLENT Customer service from Joe Freedom! He made this process easy and worry free. I was worried it might be a scam of some sort, but he came thru with everything he promised! I feel a huge burden has been lifted off of my shoulders! I would recommend your company to anyone! Thank you!

Dave

March 24th, 2017 Eden Prairie, MN

The website says funds are available 48 hours is a little misleading I am past that point and still waiting. The first contract they sent me had the wrong terms on it. And the length of waiting for approval and the constant asking for more information was annoying. One list of needed info would have made this a smooth transaction. It wasn't a horrible experience but definitely annoying. Fair at best

Patricia N Cantaderio

March 23rd, 2017

Excellent service by my rep Moises M. Got my funds on the date promised. Interest rate a litlle high but much much better than other companies. When everybody turned me down Freedom plus approved my loan consolidation and home improvement. Thanks a million. Very professional and secure. Thanks. Patricia a grateful costumer.

Lou hinzo

March 22nd, 2017 Jacksonville, FL

I was a little apprehensive at first , Spoke to my guy Ozzie and he was very helpful and understanding. The whole process was simple and easy> My hats off to Ozzie and Freedom plus! Thanks

Guy Matthews

March 21st, 2017

David was extremely helpful, the fact that he came in on Saturday morning and completed the application is just not heard of in today's workforce. My hats off to him.

Deborah Smith

March 20th, 2017 Monroe, NC

All of these things were rated 10.I would very much recommend them they are professional and fast to help U.

Silvia ceja

March 16th, 2017

It was great easy and not frustrated at all helpful I love it having one payment instead of 6 super relief and easy one payment only love it super happy ...

Prashanth

March 15th, 2017 Fremont, CA

Thanks to Troy, the whole process was easy and simple. Troy was very helpful in sharing details and clarifying all my concerns. It was a pleasure working with Troy. I would recommend Freedom Plus and use them again in the future.

David Lackey

March 15th, 2017

Had an exceptional young lady helping me on my log in. She was very patient with me, as I am hard of hearing but, she made the outcome all possible. Thank you

Buffy Gaither

March 13th, 2017 Manchester, TN

Great customer service; Ozzy was antentive and patient in the process. There was no pushy sales tactics. Easy and transparent loan!

Jason

March 13th, 2017

Great experience working with Ozzy at Freedom Plus! He was quick to respond and straight forward with our options. I would recommend Freedom Plus and use them again in the future.

Duaine Duncan

March 13th, 2017 Terrell, TX

Troy S was outstanding in helping me acquire a loan from Freedom Plus. I will highly recommend you both to any potential customers I know. Duaine Duncan

Rosie Saignes Ramirez

March 9th, 2017 Baton Rouge, LA

This was a wonderful experience with the loan officer and he was extremely helpful and patient.. Honestly, I have never experienced this with loan companies or banks.. I was pleasantly surprised and would recommend them and especially, my loan officer ...

Emilia A Buddle

March 9th, 2017

Osvaldo L was professional. Painless process. The guy was patient, waited for me while I tried to find my last pay-stub and email to him. Completed the entire process in less than 1 hour. And got an acceptable rate/term and monthly to boot. Excellent service. I would definitely recommend.

Richard Zavala

March 3rd, 2017 Newington, CT

Ozzy L was very helpful and the process was quick and painless. My suggestion is slow down when speaking with potential customers. I would ask questions and back up, but to me when talking fast it seems like you are trying to get one over one someone. This might not be the case but it can come across that way. Over all a great experience Ozzy was very helpful and I am glad I found you online. I would recommend the company.

Todd Yoland

March 3rd, 2017 Silver Spring, MD

Easy process to get my loan approved. Very knowledgeable personal assistance.

Jerry Basham

February 28th, 2017 Cairo, IL

customer service was very helpful I appreciate it

Kenneth Pavloske

February 28th, 2017 Houston, TX

I just completed a personal loan with Ozzy from Freedom Plus. Ozzy was great and very attentive. He answered every email quickly and always took my calls. We were able to fund the loan within a few days of applying. I would highly recommend Freedom Plus

Gene Frial

February 27th, 2017

Very easy application. Terms discussed and easy to understand. Andrew S was extremely helpful.

Ron Francis

February 27th, 2017

Outstanding services. CHARLES S did s very professional job from start to finish and Loan was closed within 24 hours..

Louis H Staker Jr

February 22nd, 2017 Des Moines, IA

I worked with Daniel F. He was extremely knowledgeable, professional, and easily accessible by phone. He was a pleasure to work with.