Since its founding in 2014, FreedomPlus has aimed to create a unique and valuable personal loan experience for its customers. The lending company consistently does this by providing quality loans that meet individual needs through its sophisticated yet simple application and vetting process. FreedomPlus also provides professional advice through knowledgeable loan consultants and experts. Read FreedomPlus reviews below to see what consumers have to say about the lender.

The Good

• Quality Customer Service
  • Flexible Loan Terms
  • Same-Day Loan Decisions
  • FreedomPlus Reviews
  • Simple Loan Application Process
  • FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement
  • Fixed Payments and Rates
  • Works on Your Behalf
  • No Prepayment Fees
  • FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

Quality Customer Service

FreedomPlus provides quality customer service to its borrowers primarily through its loan consultants. The customer service and loan consultants help you make the best financial decisions while balancing your lending needs.

The company offers a simple and easy-to-use form to start your loan process online and allows you to call when you start your application with any questions. Friendly and knowledgeable loan consultants and experts are able to assist you throughout your application. User reviews indicate these interactions are extremely valuable for potential customers. Customer service also handles complaints. There is little to no wait time for customer service.

Flexible Loan Terms

FreedomPlus has flexible loan terms ranging from two to five years. FreedomPlus also allows borrowers to pay off loans earlier than the loan due date, so your loan repayment can ultimately be as brief as you'd like. This could save you a great deal of money in interest fees if you decide to repay the loan before your official payoff date.

Same-Day Loan Decisions

FreedomPlus offers same-day loan decisions. However, this isn't guaranteed and will fluctuate based on your provided documentation, application verification, what time of day it is, etc. Having a quick loan decision from online lenders makes it faster and simpler for borrowers to find a personal loan that works best for them and is available as soon as possible.

FreedomPlus Reviews

FreedomPlus has an exceptional star rating from consumers. Quality reviews demonstrate to consumers that FreedomPlus is a trustworthy and high-standard lender. Reviews highlight reasonable rates and fees, simple repayment process, and exceptional customer service. This can provide peace of mind to potential borrowers that FreedomPlus is a good choice for their personal loan needs.

Simple Loan Application Process

Receiving your loan as fast as possible is a highly desired feature for most, if not all, borrowers. FreedomPlus's intuitive initial online application takes a few minutes at most. Simply select the loan amount you are looking to borrow, describe the reason for taking out the loan, submit your credit rating (based on your credit score), what state you live in, then your name and phone number or email address.

From there, a loan consultant will get in touch with you to complete the transaction. FreedomPlus has extremely fast approval and funding times. It can usually approve your loan and get the money in your hands in as little as three days. Their loan repayment term can range from 24 months - 60 months, with rates from 5.99 percent APR - 29.99 percent APR.

FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement

Unlike many competing lenders, FreedomPlus has a lower credit score requirement of 620. You will receive better rates the higher your credit score, but a lower credit score requirement allows for a wider range of borrowers.

Fixed Payments and Rates

FreedomPlus has fixed payments on its loan, so your monthly payment will never fluctuate. FreedomPlus also has fixed rates, so your APR will never be subject to change. This can provide peace of mind and stability to borrowers knowing the numbers they receive in the beginning will be the same throughout the lifespan of their loan.

Works on Your Behalf

FreedomPlus is one of the personal loan lenders that helps with debt consolidation and debt settlement by working with creditors on your behalf. For example, if you are seeking a personal loan to help tackle credit card debt, FreedomPlus will exclude said credit card debt from your debt-to-income ratio and pay off the credit card once you are approved. This service can help you qualify for more money and make bill payment a simple process. You could even qualify for rate discounts if you let FreedomPlus pay your creditors on your behalf, have retirement assets, or apply with a co-borrower.

No Prepayment Fees

FreedomPlus does not charge any prepayment fees, regardless of when you decide to pay off your loan. This means you can pay off your loan anytime you want, regardless of your loan term. FreedomPlus also has fixed-rate loans and one fixed monthly payment, so your APR will never fluctuate. This provides stability for borrowers and the opportunity to save money in interest charges if they want to pay off the loan early.

FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

FreedomPlus has a max personal loan amount of $40,000 with a minimum loan amount of $7,500. Funds are available within 48 hours of credit approval (at least a 620 credit score required), and the APR ranges between 5.99 percent and 29.99 percent. You can have a FreedomPlus personal loan for up to five years.

The Bad

• Origination Fee

Origination Fees

FreedomPlus charges between 0 percent and 5 percent origination fees on its loan applications. While these fees aren't necessarily exorbitant for the industry, some industry leaders omit such processing fees from their loan applications altogether, but they are still quite common.

The Bottom Line

The most important factor to consider when choosing from potential personal loan companies is whether their loan parameters meet your borrowing needs. In other words, does the length of the loan, interest rate, and borrowing amount match what you need in a loan? FreedomPlus personal loans have wide parameters for interest rates, high loan amounts, quick approval times, flexible loan terms, and no hidden fees. Having a large number of positive reviews, FreedomPlus complaints are limited and customers highlight exceptional customer service, a painless loan process, and great loan rates. FreedomPlus is a great option for your personal loan needs. Whether you're wanting to consolidate debt, cover home repairs, or fund other expenses, FreedomPlus is a quality lender.

*All loans available through FreedomPlus.com are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender. All loan and rate terms are subject to eligibility restrictions, application review, credit score, loan amount, loan term, lender approval, and credit usage and history. Eligibility for a loan is not guaranteed. Loans are not available to residents of all states – please call a FreedomPlus representative for further details. The following limitations, in addition to others, shall apply: FreedomPlus does not arrange loans in: (i) Arizona under $10,500; (ii) Massachusetts under $6,500, (iii) Ohio under $5,500, and (iv) Georgia under $3,500. Repayment periods range from 24 to 60 months. The range of APRs on loans made available through FreedomPlus is 5.99% to a maximum of 29.99%. APR. The APR calculation includes all applicable fees, including the loan origination fee. For Example, a four year $20,000 loan with an interest rate of 15.49% and corresponding APR of 18.34% would have an estimated monthly payment of $561.60 and a total cost payable of $7,948.13. To qualify for a 5.99% APR loan, a borrower will need excellent credit on a loan for an amount less than $14,000.00, and with a term equal to 24 months. Adding a co-borrower with sufficient income; using at least eighty-five percent (85%) of the loan proceeds to directly pay off qualifying existing debt; or showing proof of sufficient retirement savings, could help you qualify.

Terry Owens
July 11th, 2019 Wills Point, TX DETAILS

The representative did a great job and maintained communication throughout the entire process. The process was fast and convenient. It was a great experience!

Nicolas lisbon
July 11th, 2019 Newark, NJ DETAILS

Excellent agent.. very professional and knowledgeable

Randy J.
July 11th, 2019 Santa Rosa, CA

Hi everyone, Just a quick thank you to Adan with Freedom plus. It was a real pleasure to work with him and he is very helpful and polite. If you need help with your loans please contact A. N at freedomplus. R. Judy

Sandra Osorio
July 10th, 2019 Miami Beach, FL

this company is a scam..i file a complain because they pull my credit claiming i had aptly fr a loan, which i never did, they are a macs stay away..what you see on their reviews is not truthful

JAMES BRADLEY
July 10th, 2019 Mansfield, TX

Was so easy nice people great business

Troy
July 10th, 2019 Alma, AR DETAILS

I searched thru many other finance companies, and FreedomPlus was best on interest rate with my lower score. They are very responsive and easy to deal with and set me up in less than an hour with my loan. Now 1 monthly payment instead of 7, and lower payments and interest rates. Win Win.

Rod
July 10th, 2019 Cleveland, OH

Terence C was helpful and walked me thru the process and explained every step. I appreciate his help.

Kerry
July 9th, 2019 Greeneville, TN

Good experience quick turnaround and very helpful

Jason
July 8th, 2019 North Richland Hills, TX

Mindy our loan consultant was so helpful throughout the very fast process. We applied and loan was approved that day! Credit Card debt was paid off in less than 10 business days so we are very pleased with Freedom Plus!

Ismael Gonzalez
July 8th, 2019 Miami, FL

It was all about Jacob G. He helped us through the process like a true professional. I had my doubts but he was able to explain everything thank you.

Kurt
July 8th, 2019 North Charleston, SC

Debbie R. Was very helpful in processing my loan. Made the process smooth and easy.

Becka
July 8th, 2019 Lakewood, CA DETAILS

They are shady. I was promised one interest rate and then they changed my rate when my loan was offered. I signed anyways and that was a huge mistake because it was a significantly higher rate. I thought it wasn't that big of a deal but it is a predatory loan. I am very unhappy and I feel like I have been taken advantage of. I make a $463 and only $150 goes to my principle. I will end up paying 13K in interest by the time the loan is done. Their website gives you almost no information about your loan. I wanted to pay off credit cards but taking this loan is going to cost me waaay more money than just paying the cards off myself. Also they charged almost $800 in loan origination fees and you can only make extra payments via electronic check.

KATIE
July 8th, 2019

The whole process was so easy and so fast I could not believe it. Daniel answered all my questions and was so awesome to work with. I was denied twice before I found this company and they approved me so fast. I HIGHLY recommend this company!

Amy Bailey
July 8th, 2019 Woodbridge, VA

Ericka was very thorough and informative. She made everything easy to understand. Excellent customer service. All options were discussed and Ericka was able to answer all of our questions right away.

Kandi
July 8th, 2019 Village Mills, TX

Amanda was extremely helpful and patient with all of my questions. This process was so easy and fast compared to other loans I have done in the past.

philip zelenka
July 8th, 2019 Fort Wayne, IN DETAILS

Freedom Plus; were easy to work with and pleasant and respectful. I enjoyed working with them , they made it very easy . I would not hesitate to work with them again.

Jde
July 5th, 2019 DETAILS

They were easy to work with and helped me get my credit consolidated into one payment. The people I work with were very friendly and helpful to get it done.

Yuki
July 5th, 2019 New Haven, MI DETAILS

Experience was expedient, concise, and enlightening. I fully trust FreedomPlus with my business at this time. I much appreciate being able to fit the calls into my work schedule. It makes life much more convenient. -1 Star for trying to push me into debt consolidation when I specifically requested a loan though, and another for being unable to disclose fees over the phone. It's one this to offer consolidation, but another to sugar coat it as a similar alternative. Loan funds cleared today in almost exactly 7 days, so funding was quick & painless. (I did get worried midway while waiting).

Gabby
July 3rd, 2019 Port Saint Lucie, FL

Maria C was very professional answered all my question and made the process very easy.

Frank
July 3rd, 2019 Mishawaka, IN

I gave it three stars for the service level provided. It was super top notch and everyone has been great to work with. That said, be aware that this company is a borderline loan shark. Even with a high-600 credit score, they wouldn't budge off of the 25.5% interest rate. My $11,499 loan will cost me $18,720 by the time it's all said and done. Insane. Unfortunately I had to take the loan under an emergency situation and it is what it is. They got the loan done and funds in my account about 3 days after I signed.

Kevin
July 3rd, 2019 Mountainburg, AR

Great friendly service. Quick smooth process. Agent was very helpful

Shelley Penrod
July 2nd, 2019 Spring, TX DETAILS

Ryan B was my loan consultant. He was excellent - knowledgeable and communicative. He did a superb job of facilitating my getting documents submitted and of keeping me apprised (via email) of the loan status. He was always prompt in replying to my questions. It was as close to effortless as is possible. After the loan was finalized, I called customer service. They were also excellent. I'm very glad that I chose FreedomPlus.

Daniel Coate
July 2nd, 2019 Westminster, MD DETAILS

Borrower beware! This company will not work with you at all! Whatever information is in the TINY fine print will be enforced with a vengeance. Also be aware that there is NO right of cancellation, and even if you pay the entire amount financed back on the day you receive the funds, you will still owe them the ridiculous "Loan Origination Fee". I would not do business with these people again under any circumstances!

Carol
July 2nd, 2019 Clermont, FL

Josh was wonderful!! He explained everything very well and was very patient and friendly, yet professional. He represents your company very well

Jay A. Sellhorst
July 1st, 2019 Fremont, NE

The experience was good and easy, Brian was very helpful on explaining things, and helped out on the right plan for me.

Brian
July 1st, 2019 Pittsfield, MA DETAILS

Easy and very helpful. Helped me consolidate my debit to one place. Thank you!

Bradley
July 1st, 2019 Huntsville, AL

I worked with Adrian Q. at FreedomPlus. What a professional he was. He explained EVERYTHING to me and answered all my questions I had concerning the loan. He made sure I didn't have any questions when I decided to proceed. Money was deposited into my account within 3 days and credit cards will be paid within 10 days. All is well with me concerning my debt consolidation and FreedomPlus.

Starla Norwood
July 1st, 2019 Oklahoma City, OK

It was a easy process and approval was quick. Money was deposited with in a day with no problem. I dreaded this but it wasn't bad at all and now I'm glad I did it.

Joseph Light
July 1st, 2019 Baltimore, MD

Dan was patient and efficient in asking for the required documentation, and careful when explaining the terms of the loan we were applying for. We are trying to pay off my husband's credit cards as he is scheduled to retire in 7 years. We were so lucky to have worked with Dan as we strive to meet out long-term financial goals!

William Agbotse
June 28th, 2019 Irvington, NJ

My thumb up for freedom plus in the financial system n I recommend my co workers

Monica y Stoots
June 28th, 2019 Madison, AL

That made the process easy and made sure I was comfortable with everything. The kept asking questions to make sure I received the lowest rate possible.

B R Bennett
June 28th, 2019 Mountain Home, AR

Tyree was awesome in guiding us through the process and answering all of our questions. Who knew clicking on a Facebook ad would guide us to a wonderful company that is helping us get out of debt in a timely manner!!!

Paul
June 28th, 2019

Dan did a great job on our loan. He was very courteous and easy to work with. Also, he was very prompt in getting the loan processed. Great customer service. Thank You!

Steve
June 28th, 2019 Shenandoah, VA

Brittany was great.This was the best loan experience I have had.Funding was fast,and customer service excellent.I would highly recommend freedomplus!

Joshua
June 27th, 2019 Williamsport, MD

The process was far easier and more more friendly than expected. We are digging out of some hard times and this was the most positive experience we've had. Jamie was helpful, knowledgeable, and gave us all the options (good and less than favorable). This worked out far better than I thought it would.

Michael Ray
June 27th, 2019 Pearland, TX

My adviser was Ryan. This gentlemen walked me step by step explaing in great detail what was happening. I was given full disclosure and the service was outstanding. Highly recommend Freedom plus. A+

Yahaira
June 27th, 2019 Harrison, NJ

It took me a whole year to get my first loan to pay off these credit cards, but lucky enough I found freedom plus! Amanda was such a wonderful and very helpful individual. She made my decision with my loan such a breeze. Thank you so much, Amanda!

Belinda Sharp
June 27th, 2019 Kingman, AZ

We originally applied with Lending Tree, but Jamie called us first, and immediately. Her information was clear and very helpful. She explained the things we didn't understand and answered every question expertly. It has been a pleasure working with her. What amazing patience, as our phone connection wasn't always clear. She always showed great professionalism and added the "human touch", which isn't very common in our world anymore. Thanks for the great experience!

Johnny
June 27th, 2019 Albuquerque, NM

I would like to tell all, that the experience that I had with FreedomPlus is one that really surprised me. I had applied at other Banks and they gracefully denied the Personal loan. For a company like FreedomPlus to come back after checking out every requirement to say yes to a substantial personal loan. And to offer a reasonable intrest rate, to me this is very impressive. I want to thank FreedomPlus for helping me out when others wouldn't. I would recommend FreedomPlus to all who are honest and are in need of help with a loan.

Vince
June 25th, 2019 Dawson, MN DETAILS

Was fast, friendly and awsome experience!!

Sheila Carter
June 25th, 2019 Yazoo City, MS

My experience with FreedomPlus was great. The person gave me all necessary information for the loan and the process only took a few minutes. The completion process was even quicker. I would recommend them very highly.

Nicole
June 25th, 2019 Lancaster, SC

Liz made it an easy process. She was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with.

Angie
June 25th, 2019 Gilmer, TX

They were so helpful and went the extra mile to make sure I got the loan amount I needed at the lowest rate possible. They consistently stayed in touch and made sure I knew what was going on step by step.

carmen cedeno
June 21st, 2019 Franklin Park, IL

If there was a way to give more stars, I would have! Elisabeth S was courteous, patient and very helpful. This experience was very pleasant and it was all due to her.

James
June 21st, 2019 Old Forge, PA

Ericka was very helpful and worked to help me achieve the goals I need to reach. I was able to understand everything hse put forward and that meant allot.

Melia
June 21st, 2019 San Diego, CA

So far they have been amazing and so efficient in everything

CJ
June 21st, 2019 Riverside, NJ

Mr N was my agent and he made the entire process quick and easy. He made sure I understood every aspect of the details and responded quickly to emails. This was my first time applying for a loan like this and I am so grateful that I was able to have an experienced agent who took his time to make sure every question I had was answered in detail. The beginning process was easy and once I was pre approved the company works fast to ensure you receive the money. The company also has several other discounts that assist the applicant if he/ she qualifies for.

Samuel Aviles
June 21st, 2019 Randolph, MA

Step-by-step the procedure was all good appreciate your help and thank you to lower my interest on all my loans

Theresa Kitchen
June 21st, 2019 Caro, MI

Adan was wonderful! He was considerate of my credit card situation and worked hard to find the best possible loan for me. It was fast, efficient and done in less than 2 days! I would recommend this company again.

M Triggs
June 21st, 2019 North Brookfield, MA

I have no doubt as to your company’s outstanding reputation. I do wish that you would have checked the other two credit bureau sources. Finance agencies tend to take the lowest score which amps up the interest rates for the loan. Experian and trans union both have me in the 700’s other than two botched medical procedures totaling 14-1500.00 , I flat refused to pay! All my payments are paid on time and much more than the minimum! The truck, the car the house, any store accounts are cart blanch no missed or late payments - none! You get to a certain age when your Name and your Credit Rating are what matters most! I do my best at protecting both, so whereas I needed the loan and fast, you executed that swiftly. I signed for it and it’s mine! Do not expect me to be elated too! I would expect this will not be posted as a review, however I do hope the content is taken seriously!