Since its founding in 2014, FreedomPlus has aimed to create a unique and valuable personal loan experience for its customers. The lending company consistently does this by providing quality loans that meet individual needs through its sophisticated yet simple application and vetting process. FreedomPlus also provides professional advice through knowledgeable loan consultants and experts.

Read FreedomPlus reviews below to see what consumers have to say about this lender.

The Good

• Quality Customer Service
  • Flexible Loan Terms
  • Same-Day Lending Decisions
  • FreedomPlus Reviews
  • Simple Loan Application Process
  • FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement
  • Fixed-Rate Loan and Payments
  • Debt Consolidation Loans
  • No Prepayment Fees
  • FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

Quality Customer Service

FreedomPlus provides quality customer service to its borrowers primarily through its loan consultants. Customer service and loan consultants help you make the best financial decisions while balancing your financial needs.

The company offers a simple and easy-to-use form to start your loan process online and allows you to call when you start your application with any questions. Friendly and knowledgeable loan consultants and experts are able to assist you throughout your application. User reviews indicate these interactions are extremely valuable for potential customers. Customer service also handles complaints. There is little to no wait time for customer service.

Flexible Loan Terms

FreedomPlus has flexible loan terms ranging from two to five years. FreedomPlus also allows borrowers to pay off loans earlier than the loan due date, so your loan repayment can ultimately be as brief as you'd like. This could save you a great deal of money in interest fees if you decide to repay the loan before your official payoff date.

Same-Day Lending Decisions

FreedomPlus offers same-day loan decisions. However, this isn't guaranteed and will fluctuate based on your provided documentation, application verification, what time of day it is, etc. Having a quick loan decision from online lenders makes it faster and simpler for borrowers to find a personal loan that works best for them and is available as soon as possible.

FreedomPlus Reviews

FreedomPlus has an exceptional star rating from consumers. Quality reviews demonstrate to consumers that FreedomPlus is a trustworthy and high-standard lender. Reviews highlight reasonable rates and fees, simple repayment options, and exceptional customer service. This can provide peace of mind to potential borrowers that FreedomPlus is a good choice for their personal loan needs.

Simple Loan Application Process

Receiving your loan as fast as possible is a highly desired feature for most, if not all, borrowers.

FreedomPlus's intuitive initial online application takes a few minutes at most. Simply select the loan amount you are looking to borrow, describe the reason for taking out the loan (home repairs, credit card refinancing, consolidation loans, etc.), submit your credit rating (based on your credit score), what state you live in, then your name and phone number or email address.

From there, a loan consultant will get in touch with you to complete the transaction. FreedomPlus has extremely fast approval and funding times. It can usually approve your loan and get the money in your hands in as little as three days. Your loan repayment term can range from 24 months–60 months, with rates from 5.99 percent APR–29.99 percent APR.

FreedomPlus Credit Score Requirement

If your credit history is less than perfect, FreedomPlus might be a good match. Unlike many competing lenders, at 620, FreedomPlus has a lower minimum credit score requirement. A 620 FICO score is below average for Americans, is considered bad credit or fair credit.

You will still receive better rates and repayment terms, the higher your credit score is, but a lower credit score requirement allows for a wider range of borrowers. Requirements of competing personal loan providers are generally higher:

• Best Egg minimum credit: 640
  • SoFi minimum credit: 680
  • Lending Club minimum credit: 699
  • Discover minimum credit: 750

Fixed-Rate Loan and Payments

FreedomPlus offers loans with an annual percentage rate from 5.99–29.99 percent, including the loan origination fee.  On top of that, it uses fixed monthly payments, so your monthly payment amount will never fluctuate. FreedomPlus also has fixed rates, so your APR will never be subject to change, as it can with a variable rate. This can provide peace of mind and stability to borrowers knowing the numbers they receive in the beginning will be the same throughout the lifespan of their loan.

Debt Consolidation Loans

If you are seeking personal loans for debt relief, its important to know that FreedomPlus helps with debt consolidation and debt settlement by working with creditors on your behalf. For example, if you are seeking a personal loan to help tackle credit card debt, FreedomPlus will exclude said credit card debt from your debt-to-income ratio and pay off the credit card once you are approved. This service can help you qualify for more money and make bill payments simple.

You could even qualify for rate discounts if you let FreedomPlus pay your creditors on your behalf, have retirement assets, or apply with a cosigner.

No Prepayment Fees

FreedomPlus does not charge any prepayment fees, regardless of when you decide to pay off your loan. This means you can pay off your loan anytime you want, regardless of your loan term. FreedomPlus also has fixed rate loans and one fixed monthly payment, so your APR will never fluctuate. This provides stability for borrowers and the opportunity to save money in interest charges if they want to pay off the loan early.

FreedomPlus Max Personal Loan Amount

FreedomPlus has a max personal loan amount of $40,000 with a minimum loan amount of $7,500. Funds are available within 48 hours of credit approval (at least a 620 credit score required), and the APR ranges between 5.99 percent and 29.99 percent. You can have a FreedomPlus personal loan for up to five years.

The Bad

Origination Fees

FreedomPlus charges an origination fee between 0 percent and 5 percent on its personal loans. While a fee like this isn't necessarily exorbitant for the industry, some industry leaders omit such processing fees from their loan applications altogether, but they are still quite common.

The Bottom Line

The most important factor to consider when choosing between potential personal loan companies is whether their loan parameters meet your borrowing needs. In other words, does the length of the loan, interest rate, monthly installment payment, and borrowing amount match what you need in a loan?

FreedomPlus personal loans accept FICO scores starting at 620. They have wide parameters for interest rates, high loan amounts, quick approval times, flexible loan terms, and no hidden fees. Having a large number of positive reviews, FreedomPlus complaints are limited and customers highlight exceptional customer service, a painless loan process, and great loan rates.

FreedomPlus is a great option for your personal loan needs. Whether you're wanting to consolidate debt, cover home repairs, or fund other expenses, FreedomPlus is a quality lender.

*All loans available through FreedomPlus.com are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey State Chartered Commercial Bank, Member FDIC, Equal Housing Lender. All loan and rate terms are subject to eligibility restrictions, application review, credit score, loan amount, loan term, lender approval, and credit usage and history. Eligibility for a loan is not guaranteed. Loans are not available to residents of all states – please call a FreedomPlus representative for further details. The following limitations, in addition to others, shall apply: FreedomPlus does not arrange loans in: (i) Arizona under $10,500; (ii) Massachusetts under $6,500, (iii) Ohio under $5,500, and (iv) Georgia under $3,500. Repayment periods range from 24 to 60 months. The range of APRs on loans made available through FreedomPlus is 5.99% to a maximum of 29.99%. APR. The APR calculation includes all applicable fees, including the loan origination fee. For Example, a four year $20,000 loan with an interest rate of 15.49% and corresponding APR of 18.34% would have an estimated monthly payment of $561.60 and a total cost payable of $7,948.13. To qualify for a 5.99% APR loan, a borrower will need excellent credit on a loan for an amount less than $14,000.00, and with a term equal to 24 months. Adding a co-borrower with sufficient income; using at least eighty-five percent (85%) of the loan proceeds to directly pay off qualifying existing debt; or showing proof of sufficient retirement savings, could help you qualify.

Peter B.
September 4th, 2019 Richardson, TX DETAILS

Hands-down the best financial services interaction I have ever experienced including from major banks where I have been a customer for 15 years or more. I went into my initial contact with Freedom Plus highly skeptical and expecting some kind of deceptive bait-and-switch con job. But the entire process from initial inquiry and discussion of options through application and funding could not have been more professional, transparent, honest and smooth. Fast processing too. Got loan approval within 24 hours, funds received within 2 business days thereafter -- and at a surprisingly competitive long-term (3 year) rate. Highly recommend this company!!

Joy
September 4th, 2019 San Pablo, CA

It was an easy process specially with loan specialist Bobby V. The process can really be done in a day or two but I was taking time to verify the company and trying to listen to my gut feeling if I am not being scammed for giving my personal info like my ssn, etc. After signing in two days they paid most of my credit cards in the list sooner than expected.

Loyce
September 4th, 2019 Dubach, LA

Very painless process!!I was approved in less than 24 hrs and loan process was started. It’s now 1 wk later and 1 of my 3 credit cards have been paid with the other 2 in process. I highly recommend doing business with FreedomPlus!

Steve S.
September 4th, 2019 Cotton, MN

I have mixed feelings about Freedom Plus. The plus side was that getting the loan was a very quick and easy process and the money was in my account fast. The negative thing was that when i applied on Lendingtree.com, Freedom Plus popped up with a very low interest rate compared to others so of course we chose Freedom Plus. However when the loan was approved it was more than double the interest rate. It was the same as the other loan companies offered. I felt it was "bait and switch" type of scam to get you to chose them. For this reason i was not happy.

Roy Stewart Jr
September 4th, 2019 Plaquemine, LA

So far I am satisfied with Freedom plus. When I decided to look for a loan, it seamed like no one would approve me because my credit wasnt the best. I also was skeptical about doing business with companies I haven't heard of before because there are so many scams going on now. So at this point freedom plus reach out to me. I looked online to get some reviews on them. The reviews I read for the most part weren't bad. I did read about the fee they charge up front that they take out of your loan that i wasnt ever told about. So I asked Nancy who works for freedom plus. She explained it to me and I was satisfied with it. I spoke on the phone with Nancy several time to assure she was legit before I moved forward with the loan. I am happy to say that everything has gone good so far. I'm waiting for my companies that I had freedom cut checks out to receive there funds, which takes about 5 to 10 business days they told me.

Jacqueline Smith
September 4th, 2019 Waxahachie, TX

Very professional, willing to help you get what you need.

Janet
September 4th, 2019 Lake Worth, FL DETAILS

The loan process was quick and simple and would highly recommend FreedomPlus to other potential clients. My loan officer was also professional, helpful and courteous.

James
September 4th, 2019 Denton, TX DETAILS

All was great till time to pay off loan. I set loan up for 24 months and on the 12th month I sent payment to close loan early. They hit my account for the payoff two times and now I am $8700 owed to me and no one will answer the phone or return emails. NO live support. Beware. I thought the process and loan was great till I tried to close it and they wont respond.

Tonu
August 30th, 2019 Campbell, CA DETAILS

If all FreedomPlus representatives are as awesome as Victoria S...I would say recommend highly !!!!!!! She was very helpful and walk through my load step by step. She was very informative and professional , however some times I forgot I was applying for a loan....may me feel at home and found the right loan, Thank you (VIC) FreedomPlus .

Karlene
August 30th, 2019 Croydon, PA

Seamless application process. Quick disbursement.

Courtney
August 29th, 2019 Chandler, AZ DETAILS

David was so incredibly helpful. He had my best interest at heart and he made the whole process so easy. I am so grateful!

CSC
August 29th, 2019 Ingleside, TX

The upfront $500 fee is a little hard to swallow, but the process was very upfront, easy and got me out of an unexpected situation. No early pay penalty is a major plus.

Paul Siskin
August 29th, 2019

Loan process was fine but I finally got the link to log in and look at my loan. I financed and go $16500 loan. The balance I see is $19500 or so. That means you tacked on $3000 to the loan about!!!! On top of the interest where or why is the balance that high?

Bobbie Timm
August 28th, 2019 Mooresville, NC

Freedom plus was excellent to work with. They contacted me by phone with every detail of what was happening with my loan! I truly recommend Freedom plus!!

Adam Wells
August 28th, 2019 Jonesboro, AR

Great experience and very helpful to my needs

Kathryn
August 28th, 2019 Amarillo, TX

Jake was a great help getting my application complete

AC
August 28th, 2019 Cathlamet, WA

Simple, fast and easy process. The loan agent that helped me was extremely helpful and polite.

Dennis McCluskey
August 28th, 2019 Akron, OH

Dan was more than pleasant Professional Patient i took a long time to get documents to him as was in busy time Explained every step and why a good option and why other options not good Excellent experience would recommend

cheryl
August 27th, 2019 Oxford, PA

helpful and efficient and thorough from beginning to end.

New Customer
August 26th, 2019 Port Huron, MI

While FreedomPlus offered a product that would help me, their telephone sales person was pushy and persistent.

Drew shaak
August 26th, 2019 Joppa, MD

Thanks for your help In my situation to pay my credit card debt off thanks drew awesome service !!!

Denise Clarke
August 26th, 2019

Very easy to get a loan and the process was so simple! Our representative Amanda was extremely helpful, courteous and professional.

Wils
August 22nd, 2019 Seattle, WA DETAILS

I needed a loan very fast for a move to California and the whole process including approval happened in 3 hours.

Jan
August 21st, 2019 Los Angeles, CA

My rep, Paul S was very thorough and helpful throughout the whole process. It was quick and simple! I definitely recommend it :)

Noemi
August 21st, 2019 Killeen, TX

I’m so thankful to have merged all my accounts into one. Debt consolidation was the best decision I’ve made with the right company. Stefan A was very professional and gave me precise information to make the process easier. It was quick and easy, and even after consolidating all my bills into one, I still saved money. I will ensure to have my account with FreedomPlus in good standing, and definitely recommend to anybody that needs the help like I did today. Thank you!

James L Kenan
August 20th, 2019 Murrieta, CA

FREEDOM PLUS MADE THE TRANSACTION SMOOTH & EASY. REP WAS EASY TO WORK WITH.

Shane
August 20th, 2019 Brandon, MS DETAILS

So far everything has been spot on with this lending company. The process was quick and smooth, and I was not harassed or bombarded with calls. The associate just gave me my options, I thought about them overnight, and we closed on the loan the next afternoon.

Julio
August 19th, 2019 National City, CA

Terrence was really helpful and patient walking me thru every step and answering questions I might of had. Very easy and relaxing process even when I was stressing with all my debts. I would recommend Freedom Plus to people I know = )

Richard Rogers
August 19th, 2019 Lexington, MA DETAILS

My bank sent back the check. Navy Federal American Express is its own card. This company should have known. I'm requesting this company to send it to me, so I can pay it. Very disappointed.

Nicole Estes
August 19th, 2019

Jamie B made this process so simple. In addition she took opportunities to educate us about our options and terms.

vincent pegnataro
August 19th, 2019 Park Ridge, NJ

I found Daniel to be very professional and extremely helpful. even though he was persistent he never pushed me into what I did not want to do. I feel that he understood my situation and helped me a great deal.

Tom Miller
August 19th, 2019 Towson, MD

Thank you Freedom Plus for making the loan process so easy. I was fortunate enough to work with Celeste L who was extraordinary in her knowledge, professionalism, and expertise. She guided me through the loan process with ease. I would highly recommend her and hope that you will reward her efforts. She represents Freedom Plus in a manner that would make you proud.

Marjorie Lawrence
August 19th, 2019 Manistee, MI DETAILS

Great loan service. Quick efficient service and very nice Customer Service.

Debbie L
August 16th, 2019 Fort Myers Beach, FL

Freedom is an appropriate name!!! My high interest credit cards are now paid off, and I have a much lower rate loan with an actual pay off date! The process couldn’t have been easier! Highly recommend!

Sue L
August 16th, 2019 Manhattan, IL

My experience was wonderful. I am thrilled that I eliminated my credit card balances.

Johnathan Wood
August 16th, 2019 Piedmont, SC DETAILS

Great experience helping me pay down some credit card debt

Frank L Thompson
August 16th, 2019 Warren, MI DETAILS

Daniel was great to work with everything went smooth

jeffrey lippiatt
August 16th, 2019 La Verne, CA

Terrence helped us get through this . He notified us if something was missing with our documents and called us when he said he would. Most companies force you to go with them , but not freedom . We could have backed out at anytime but we felt this was a good company to use . Will tell friends and family to use Freedom Plus .

Leonard J.(Lenny) Kulwicki
August 16th, 2019 Pittsburgh, PA

Quick,easy, hassle free. Competitive a.p.r., honest sincere loan consultant. Stuck with me, returned all calls promptly, answered my questions effectively with accurate efficiency. Terrance C seemed genially conserned to assist me. Terrence is in my opinion an asset to his employer.

Jennifer Hall
August 14th, 2019 Katy, TX DETAILS

Elizabeth was amazing!! She clearly explained all of our options to make sure we had every detail to choose the best option to suit our needs. We never felt pressured or rushed into making a decision. She truly cared and was concerned about our personal needs and goals. We even experienced a death in our family during the process of working with Elizabeth. She gave us the time and space we needed while keeping us informed of what options were still available and what steps we needed to take to secure our loan. Elizabeth went above and beyond to ensure we had an amazing experience and chose the option that worked best for us.

Annie
August 14th, 2019 Clovis, CA

Great experience! Everything was through email and very efficient!

Susan Gunther
August 13th, 2019 Ormond Beach, FL

Wonderful ,explaining over the phone interest rate,different opinions spoke clearly,one employee over the phone to work with .everything I was told happened.thank you

Joey D
August 13th, 2019 Mount Laurel, NJ DETAILS

Holli K was an amazing communicator throughout the application process. She handled everything like a true professional.

Robin
August 13th, 2019

You made my experience wonderful and easy to obtain.

Pamela C. Wright
August 13th, 2019 Vero Beach, FL

My experience was very pleasant. Staff was professional and courteous. Follow up was timely and the response time to questions is unmatched by any experiences I have had to date. I recommend anyone seeking a loan whether personal, debt consolidation, home improvement or a major expense to entrust the services of Freedom Plus. Prompt, accurate and reliable service!

Larry Palmateer
August 13th, 2019 Bourbonnais, IL

5 star with my dealings with you ,things went very quickly in a very professional manner i will recomend you to all who can use some extra money for other bills home improvements etc If something else comes up i will contact for sure Again thanks Larry Palmateer

lemuel russell jr
August 13th, 2019 Sandborn, IN

It was fast an easy to get a loan, thanks to freedomplus

Vernon B.
August 13th, 2019 Mission Hills, CA

Daniel G. was very knowledgeable about the loan process and what was needed to make sure it was a smooth transaction. From the time we finally connected to the disbursement of funds, he walked me through my loan documents, when payments are due, explained the APR. Overall, I have had a positive experience and the customer service has been phenomenal.

Kimberley C Green-Martinez
August 13th, 2019 Milton, MA

Great company with whom to work. Jonathan went an extra mile to be solutions oriented. I'm looking forward to a long term relationship with FreedomPlus.

Maria Pangelina
August 11th, 2019 San Jose, CA DETAILS

My loan was just approved and funds disbursed. My experience with the loan consultant I worked with, Sarah T, was wonderful. She was super helpful and prompt in processing all my information to get approval.