FreedomPlus Logo

FreedomPlus

8.1

jorge bermudez Sunnyvale, CA

I do want to express my gratitude to John F for walking me thru the loan process and helping with decisions along the way his professionalism and dedication to his clients showed in every step of the loan process. Thank you and well done.

Elvis Romero Cache, OK

Customer service was fast,easy and friendly.

Patricia C Bruce Aldie, VA

I liked the fact the LO worked with me to get answers about a credit issue. I was told I could check back in 3 months and refinance for a lower rate. I contacted your company and was told I could not get a lower rate. My scores have gone up and I don't have a ton of outstanding debt. Ive made all payments on time using auto draft and don't understand why the rate cannot be lowered.

ntomas16 Linthicum Heights, MD

Terrence C, was very patient and informative throughout the whole process. He was knowledgeable of the loan options and worked with me to find the Best option for my situation. Thanks again Terrence, we appreciate you. Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Tomas

Rashelle B Lee Atlanta, GA

Thank you for your assistance! We really appreciate Aleece and her seamless customer service skills. She has been prompt, courteous and a pleasure to work with!

Sean Scituate, MA

The issues I have is the website log in. When I go to log in, it never recognizes my password or ID. They give you and email option, the email never arrives and I then have to call and verify everything. They always have the correct info, so why go through every time?

Allie Washington, IL

I had an amazing experience. I was very intimidated getting a loan for the first time. I was worried about being scammed or taken advantage of not knowing much about the process. Terrance C our agent, was absolutely wonderful. He was informative and down to earth. He worked with us on everything, I will be able to sleep so much better at night knowing we will be able to pay off all of our credit cards with our loan, and have a reasonable monthly payment. Thank you so much!

Dwayne Kelly Virginia Beach, VA

The agent was very understanding and cooperative with me about achieving my financial goals.

Eduardo El Paso, TX

Absolutely loved how simple each step was laid out. After filling out the info online, even though it was a very late hour when I initially sent the request, I a got super quick and very early response. The result was awesomely efficient and quick! So impressed that no lien was required! I know where I'll go when it's time to tackle my next debt mountain. So grateful and thankful!

Bret Atlanta, GA

Ericka R assisted me during this process. She was extremely helpful throughout the process by answering all of my questions in a clear and concise manner. I also applaud how quickly she responded to my questions. Thanks, Ericka!

Tracy Stephens Willard, OH

Aleeca was very helpful and made the process super easy.

Brandon Indio, CA

I enjoyed working with Freedom Plus because of the options provided to pay off my debt. Definitely better then other companies I have worked with in the past. Our representative Dan was the real MVP. He made sure to keep us updated and informed every single step of the way.

Allen Forest Park, IL

Delivered just what their page indicated. Quick and easy

Tammy Pipe Creek, TX

The process was very quick and painless. Such a friendly representative helped me along on the phone, making the process of getting a loan that much better. The funds were deposited into my account within two days.

John kumar Hendersonville, TN

Freedom Plus is Good. Very Low Interest rate in the market at this moment.

Jennifer Saint Paul, MN

Everyone's I talk to there, are very friendly and very helpful, I like that my creditors received there money fast.

Maki Glen Allen, VA

Very professional , quick and solid customer support . I am very pleased with the service provided via phone.

Nancy La Salle, IL

Very helpful and patient..definitely recommend when looking for fresh start

Kenneth Vado, NM

Great experience! Erica was knowledgeable and extremely patient while we were getting all the info needed.

María Avila Rosenberg, TX

I'm very pleased on how fast I was able to get the loan and now I'm on the road to getting out of debt. Freedom plus is amazing!

Colleen Nelson Saint Paul, MN

Friendly, courteous rep. Worked to make sure I got what I needed from the loan.

Marilyn Tomasso Lakewood, NJ

Trev M was fantastic. He gave me excellent service, friendly, and very informative. I am very happy that I decided to go with Freedom Plus. Thank you Trev Meyer and Freedom Plus.

JENNIFER CHARLES Cordova, TN

James was very nice and professional, made the process very easy.

Sarah S. Bradford, PA

I needed to consolidate my credit card debt. So I applied for pre-qualification through a 3rd party site and was approved a few hours later! Jamie made the process so quick and seamless! I really like that they pay the money directly to the creditors!

mary kathryn palm

Ron R made it so easy to apply , answered all my questions, kept me up on everything going on, walked me through how to send documents. I would recommend him and th company to friends,

Oscar Fairview Heights, IL

Very professional. Easy to set up loan options. Answered all questions without passing me around to different departments

Jonnatan Covina, CA

I had a good experience with Amanda from FreedomPlus. She said the call to be pleasant, informative, and easy to understand the process. She was kind, knowledgeable, and genuinely has the best interest toward the customer. She presented various options to my issues and walk me through which one was the best one for my situation. I highly recommend her and it states highly of FreedomPlus and who they are. If every person is like Amanda then you are in good hands.

Dleblanc Blanco, TX

They are honest and easy to work with. Highly recommend this company!

Richard La Mesa, CA

Very good service, fast, clear, and easy to complete...

christina allen Carmichael, CA

Amanda A was awesome, an advocate of the loan process you offer, she made everything easy, make sense and want to move forward with this big decision. She was great!

Farshad Kamali Los Angeles, CA

Sometimes you need someone like Aleece R to push you to check your credit cards' APR, and offer you a better decision by choosing a loan for paying off the credit cards. Thank you Aleece!

alveena gamblain Houston, TX

Easy to work with, friendly, supportive. Excellent information.

Louis Lam Westwood, MA

Very nice customer service, fast and efficient also very knowledgeable about the process. Most importantly care and fallow up with trust , a piece of mind. I will be coming back for the future if I have to do it again.

michael spector Lorton, VA

Your representative Mr.Marcus G was very professional.ANd took his time and patience to explain,and help me with all my questions about my loan..He really went that extra mile for me.And in today's world that is always not easy to find. Kudos for that gentleman.

Joseph Sacramento, CA

Quick easy no hassle loan. Very happy with the service.

Kelly Charlotte, NC

I asked the rep for a document listing all the terms, rates, interest rate, and all fine print to review before committing. He told me he could NOT send me the contract until I provided him with my checking account info. I proceeded to tell him I would NOT provide my banking info until I had reviewed all the details and fine print. He told me I needed to go elsewhere. Really unfortunate. All Keith had to do was lay out what the loan consisted of. Not very good business practice. Especially for a $10K loan.

J Beck Whitewright, TX

Terrance C was amazing. Very patient and helping me get everything I needed. The one draw back, is I do not agree with the high APR but nonetheless, I will get it paid off early and that will lower my amount of interest I pay. Thank You FreedomPlus.

christina eldridge Norwell, MA

Daniel R was very professional and explained the process to me in an expertise way. He was pleasant and patient.my experience has been great!

Jim DeRoest Bothell, WA

We initially engaged FredomPlus via LendingTree. FreedomPlus offered a number of options to address our request. Following up we were engaged by Aleece R who was friendly, responsive and easy to work with understanding our request. At no time did we feel pressured. The whole process was easy and handled very well.

Robert Oyler Saint Pauls, NC

Exceptional service & follow -up. Only give 4 stars, because I believe only Jesus Christ was fully perfect. So, 4 stars is superb.

Aldrin Torrance, CA

Application is quick and easy . Got the funds in 2 days. Representative was also helpful, knowledgeable and efficient.

Maria Gloucester, MA

Amanda was very polite, knowledgeable and very thorough, I would highly recommend your Financial support to my Friends and family

Jody Keyes Fort Bragg, CA

Amanda, our loan representative was so helpful and friendly. I enjoyed working with her. The only reason I gave 4 stars instead of 5 was because we paid a loan origination fee. We did it, because we needed this opportunity to consolidate; however the experience was not all positive because of that fee. Otherwise, this was as easy and painless as it could get. Again, Amanda was very pleasant to work with.

rick rodman Fort Worth, TX

Ericka R did an amazing job and very quick and thorough.

Dusty Peppers Statham, GA

We had a lot of credit card debt with very high interest rates, FreedomPlus helped us tremendously by paying off our high interest credit cards and giving us a much lower rate. Now we can see a light at the end of the tunnel. Plus our rep, Terrence C was super nice, VERY helpful, made sure I understood how this would benefit me and my family. Great company! And real fast at getting my credit cards paid off!

Joanne Truckee, CA

Our loan counselor, Terrence C was thorough, patient and professional. I would recommend my referrals to deal with Terrence directly. I plan to contact Terrence in future inquiries with regard to our credit goals. I was so nervous, but Terrence made it an easy and encouraging experience! Although we haven't made our first payment yet, my experience thus far has been EXCELLENT !

Kevin Fuell Greenville, NC

My experience with Freedom Plus was Great! Jamie B, was my agent and she was Awesome and Persistent!

Dennis Avenel, NJ

Very easy and fast very compassionate service.

Minh Maricopa, AZ

When we really needed Financial assistance, FreedomPlus, was the only company that was willing to work with us in reasonable terms. They allowed us to refinance our loan and provide a lower interest for us to pay less each time. I would recommend FreedomPlus to my family and friends.

TS Graham Spring, TX

the representive was through and help us work through the process of filling out paperwork and getting the information back and forth to feedomplus. he worked over and beyond the time it should have because i am not computer savory and he helped me work through each step