FreedomPlus Logo

FreedomPlus

8.1

Isabella Langan Nashua, NH

John F was great- he made sure I got the best deal and experience

Gary Harrell Arlington Heights, IL

They are crooked and thief's I would NEVER recommend or do business with them took a loan out for 15,000 3 years ago .I pay every month I'm now down to 3,000.I run a business so I normally pay 2-3 times a month based on the week.The last 6 months CONSTANTLY the same the last payment so there is no late fee I'm locked out and cant pay then I reach out and NO HELP No ASSISTANCE I'm trying to give them money and they are trying to sabotage to get a late fee DO NOT CONSIDER .There is a company I use called prosper 200% better these guys are crooks

wingnut1950 Livonia, MI

Working with Serena C was great a true professional.

Karlyn Bebout Dallas, TX

I was pleased with you until I actually needed to speak to someone! March 23 I started sending e-mails almost every day and i get no response except for the automated one! I tried calling I was on hold 45min and then disconnected I am very annoyed

Calvin Geneva, IL

Victoria was great to work with. One of the only companies I felt was trying to help. She gave me sound advice, and made such an impact that I've come back for future loans and moved a loan from another company. Thank you for all your help and I look forward to working with you again.

Sherry L. Reed Fayetteville, GA

The loan was process in only a couple of day. The representative was very knowledgeable of the process, very professional, and walked us through the entire process. Excellent service. Sherry Reed

Vidura Stich Sacramento, CA

Super service and really appreciate how your staff keeps things focused on the goal of gaining financial freedom. It is a great pleasure working with your team!

Mary Engel Sherwood, AR

I only have great things to say about FreedomPlus. They saved me two years ago and reached out to me this month to lower my interest rate on my last two years of payments and saved me a bundle in interest. FreedomPlus is the only financial assistance I would ever use or recommend.

James Lindsey, Longview Longview, TX

A loan was initiated on Mar 19, today is Mar 26, and the loan amount has not been deposited. I have requested cancellation of all transacions.

Ruth Hertzberg Springfield, MO

Freedom Plus is and has been an answer to my financial difficulties. I have always been able to pay my bills on time and the full amount, but I wanted totally out of debt so that my Social Security and retirement annuity could be used for fun and adventure not bills. Freedom Plus has given me the opportunity to consolidate all my payments into one and live really live on what is left. In a few months I will be debt free of all the elective debt. Still have housing and transportation expenses but in my world those will always be there. Working with their staff has been wonderful. Courteous people, very knowledgeable and professional. I be glad to refer this company to my family and friends.

Dave Roush Key Largo, FL

Simple Easy and quick. Agents were the best, very helpful.

Suebee Lawrence, MA

Freedom Plus has been a nightmare to deal with, hiding behind a Telemarketing boiler room with no real contact with anyone with authority. After being a strong customer for 2 years we sought a deferment of a few months due to a severe accident and serious illness. In March, we were informed by their representative that FP would offer us one more month deferment and that we were completely current and we would commence our regular payments in March. When I attempted to make such payment I was informed we were 29 days delinquent and that they would not honor their own representation to defer February. They also informed me that they did not care what was said via phone by their rep as they had a contract and were now reneging on their previous representations. This is not only fraudulent practice it will affect our credit and we only knew of their reversal by accident. Do not do business with this company.........high rates, origination fees, and false and deceptive representations.

Nancy cannon Chicago, IL

Fast , friendly and convenient! Aleece R. was our loan representative and she was great. Very friendly and helpful and efficient. She kept in touch with me very often to make sure I knew how things were going and answered all my questions. Highly recommend her!

John Rhodes Denison, TX

I had been searching for some time hoping a good honest company would approve my debt consolidation at a fair interest rate. Freedom Plus has exceeded my expectations! Thank you Freedom Plus and staff.

Robin Arth Citrus Heights, CA

Great service and support. My contact was clear and was able to help me get a very favorable rate to pay off high interest accounts! Thank you!

Steven Washburn Denver, CO

The process & experience was seamless. The service was exemplary. Would definitely choose FreedomPlus again!

Brian Tierce Las Vegas, NV

The service was fast but also did a great job of protecting my identity. I had my contract signed sealed and delivered within 24 hours. Couldn’t have asked for a smoother process from start to finish!

[email protected] Philadelphia, PA

Excellent products and great customer service

Richard Medina Lake Worth, FL

Perfect just Perfect! Jaime B the Loan consultant is the best there is! she help me every step of the way til the end. If you need a Loan to pay of your credit cards or any other debts FreedomPlus is the way to go they'll find a way to help get out of debt or to get a personal loan like I said Perfect!!!

Fred B Cordova, TN

Kathi was exceptionally knowledgeable, professional, and courteous. Could not have asked for a better experience. Had I not gotten approved, i would have left the same review.

Chad Spencer Chester, VA

Sandra M E is one of the best loan officers I have ever dealt with within my 30+ years! She is very knowledgeable and very easy to work with!

PVR Chicago, IL

I feel very fortunate that FreedomPlus gave me an opportunity to consolidate my debt. My consolidated payment is lower than what I was paying to each card altogether and I'm now out of a vicious cycle of handling interest on top of my balance. My interest rate is lower than what I was paying, although not amazingly lower...it's still lower and strategically that makes a difference to me. There's no penalty to pay off my principal balance ahead of schedule, so that's advantageous in getting further ahead of the interest rate. That being said, I can rely on a low monthly payment if needed. I considered giving 3 stars because of the interest rate still being double digit, but it's personally meaningful enough to warrant at least 4 stars considering no company is obligated to assist -- it's simply their opportunity. Overall I have some breathing room, and I'm very grateful to be able to have a more manageable method to handling my debt. Had a rough patch, but many more years to work well ahead of it. The process was comfortable, and the old balances were paid in about 7 business days. Thanks again, FreedomPlus!

Rocky E. Barbourville, KY

I choose FreedomPlus from one of Credit Karma's lending list because not only were they only one of the two lending institutions offering me high approval chance of obtaining a loan but, they offered an Okay APR % rate. Yet to be confirmed but, they also said after first 6 months of making no late payments they would restructure my loan reducing the APR to below 5%. That's a Plus. One side note, they worked the loan in about 30 minutes and I was good to go. I was able to payoff a few lenders and and had some $ left over direct deposited into my bank account, the whole process was completed in about 4 days. I would use them again.

Steve Sioux Falls, SD

Easy to work with. Quick approval. Everything was explained in detail before signing agreement.

Robert Waters Berkley, MI

I had been searching for sometime hoping a good honest company would approve my debt consolidation at a fair interest rate. Freedom Plus has exceeded my expectations! Thank you Freedom Plus and staff.

April McGee Springfield, IL

Made easy and don't feel stressed on getting things done on my end and on Freedom Plus end. Terrence made it easier and was very helpful and I hope he feels he does a wonderful job in what he is doing. He is polite courteous everything you need in an agent. I appreciate all he and Freedom Plus has done. Thank you very much. This is my first loan with Freedom Plus and I hope it is a good experience.

tanji meador Cantonment, FL

Casey M provided top notch, professional service. This is our first time getting a loan and were very nervous and ignorant to the process. Casey answered our questions and made us comfortable and confident that we were making a good decision. This decision is huge for us and will be a game changer for us. We received the offer in the mail just a few days ago, the process from start to finish was smooth and it was a bonus to have Casey as our Loan Consultant. He is an asset to your company and I hope you appreciate him as much as we do. Thanks!

Robin Fowler allen Decatur, GA

Freedom Plus is the Best. My loan agent Frania made getting my loan a breeze. I was given all the terms I requested. I will over the couse of my loan save thousands. I would recommend Freedom Plus to anyone trying to get out from underneath high interest credit card debt. Thanks Frania. Robin Allen

Agnes C Miamisburg, OH

Took less than 20 minutes for approval of my loan and less than a week to send payments to pay off debt! Very easy to work with and very polite on the phone!!

Melanie Jones Utler San Ramon, CA

I would highly recommend Freedom Plus for a personal loan. The process was very simple and smooth. Aleece R was my loan consultant. She provided a detail explanation as we moved through each stage of the process and maintained frequent communication with me throughout. Great experience with Freedom Plus!

Julie Minneapolis, MN

Was an easy loan process. Was told I would be contacted 6 months after the loan was initiated for consideration of a refinance at a lower rate. No one has contacted me.

Eugene Weitzel Bossier City, LA

Helpful up until the signing of the paperwork. Had to work to hard to find out who actually loaned the money so I could monitor the account.

Ash85 Las Vegas, NV

Simple, quick and easy. Jaime B was the definition of great customer service. I would not hesitate to send my friends and family her way, for their financial needs. Huge thank you to her and FreedomPlus, for a great experience.

Mordy Tassa Encino, CA

FreedomPlus is appropriately named Best Company in processing and handling personal loans. It is not easy to find loan companies with such qualities of efficiency, integrity and honesty. Each person in the team that handled and processed my application for a loan is very professional and efficient in collecting the necessary information and data, and in processing the loan application to make a very quick and fair decision about my loan request. I highly recommend FreedomPlus to any person who is looking a personal loan.

Denise M Birmingham, AL

Company was extremely easy to deal with and put in my application. all questions were answered distinctly and directly.

Krista's Kaleidoscope Longview, WA

I have never dealt with anything financially related with such ease! Ericka R was amazing! She made me feel so comfortable and like I had known her for years! She has helped my family and I save a large chunk of money each month and I am forever grateful! This will help us get our heads above water for the first time in a long time! As a single income family this will be a huge help!! Thank you Ericka R and FreedomPlus!

Melissa French Athens, TN

Fast, efficient and courteous. Customer service was excellent and the process was no problem at all.

Chuck Jensen Anoka, MN

No brainer - it was no hassle, rate was excellent, and every month like clockwork I got an update. I'll use them again on the next one I need. It does seem they draft the $ on a variable date which is the one thing I'd change.

Radz Williamstown, NJ

I found the company Freedom Plus online. Filled out my form and got a response with a call of acceptant . Being retired from the Post Office and working at Walmart part time. I still needed help on my credit card of high interest . Now I use the the card in extreme emergency. Thanks to Mr. Eric L for understanding Thanks Freedom Plus..

Martin Nwosu Hyattsville, MD

I really appreciate your financial assistance and I want to confirm that you guys are doing a great job. I have just told someone about you and he will be contacting you very soon.

ASJM Pearland, TX

There is nothing to like about this company. It has been a nightmare ever since I was approved for the loan. I feel like I was scammed and this company does not try and work with you when you're dealing with financial hardship. I emailed the LO that approved the loan because there was some discrepancies regarding the loan. Of course, he seemed to have amnesia. I can't wait to be done with this company for good. Discover Personal loans is a better company and they give you better options instead of no options at all. Not to mention, the interest is ridiculous. I feel as if I am spinning my wheels. Debt relief may be my next option.

Jason Cho Avenel, NJ

Getting a loan was easy. The process was easy. I would highly recommend FreedomPlus because they help me able to consolidate all my debts.

Nancy Adams Ashtabula, OH

They were quick, thorough, helpful. So happy to have one payment and knowing when it will have an end.

Dean Meridian, ID

The customer service is bad. It takes up too 48 hours to get a response back for a simple question. I even tried to call but was waiting on hold for over 45 minutes.

Jessica Sibold Harrisonburg, VA

Very helpful. Made sensible suggestions to meet my needs. Thought outside of the box and got me a way lower rate!

Lindy Wells Moscow, ID

Fast, efficient and helpful. Very easy experience.

Felix cisneros Dallas, TX

I was looking for the best loan, and interest Rates and freedom plus ..stood out I submitted my info within minutes they contacted me ..walk me thru the process..Casey loan consultant. was very helpful help me thru every step...I highly recommend freedom plus for debt consolidation..or any other loans..very happy with thier services

Breanne Maltby Dallas, TX

Very helpful, patient, answered all my questions and concerns, and didn’t make me feel like I was being pushed into an agreement I wasn’t comfortable with.

jorge bermudez Sunnyvale, CA

I do want to express my gratitude to John F for walking me thru the loan process and helping with decisions along the way his professionalism and dedication to his clients showed in every step of the loan process. Thank you and well done.

Elvis Romero Cache, OK

Customer service was fast,easy and friendly.