Best Company Guarantee Best Egg Logo

Best Egg

9.9

Michael Joseph connell

The loan process was made very easy to complete. The approval came very quick,and the road to financial independence can be started.

rsemaria Lindenhurst, NY

The best service and the best rates around. A pleasure to do business with.

Joe Daly Chestnut Hill, MA

Second time I have taken a loan with Best Egg it is a great service. Thank you

david collins Tampa, FL

Our overall experience was great given the speed to process and the short turnaround to have our funds deposited. Fantastic customer service. Would do it again.

Joseph Guske Portland, OR

The customer service rep was excellent. My only complaint is, I receive all my income as tax-free...and my Adjusted Gross Income should have been much higher; "grossed-up" by 20-25%, to reflect what earned income I would need to make, to net my reported income. Very frustrating...

Carol Gittinger Austin, TX

Wow! Went searching for rates on a personal loan. Many offers out there but this was the best value. the online process for completing the application process took less than 5 minutes. It was simple and direct, no wasted time or unimportant information. Done and done!

Jess Phoenix, AZ

I applied for a loan through Best Egg by recommendation through credit karma. Honestly, I was a little skeptical but now i am confidant and comfortable that i made the right decision. I took out a loan to consolidate debt and have one payment. and be debt free in 3 years or less. I felt like best egg was up front about the fees and terms of my loan. I seriously had the money in my checking account in 1 business day! Overall, I had a great experience and would recommend Best Egg.

Mary Kennewick, WA

Very Fast and service was awesome! Thank You!

Henry vargas

The process was very easy and the rates offered were much better than other similar lenders.

Margarita

It was awesome!!! The fastest application process, about 5 minutes, and once I applied, I received an email that my loan was approved. In 2 days the money was in my account and I was able to pay off the high interest credit cards and make some minor home repairs. The entire experience was incredible.

Linda

Amazing. I was only going to check it out. The rate and simplicity was too good to pass up. Thank-you. I still cannot believe have fast this was approved. Your company is Amazing.

Carlotta

The online application process was simple, quick, and efficient with excellent transparency! Do be aware of the final payment clause. This review is based on my application process, but I look forward to my continued interactions with Best Egg after such a great application experience.

Melissa Matthews Richmond, VA

I would highly recommend partnering with Best Egg if you are looking for fast money at a decent rate.

John Wardlow Lafayette, LA

For some years, I've received advertisements in the mail from Best Egg and others in the industry, trying to entice me into a loan. Not being in the market, I paid little attention to them. Recently, however, after having reviewed my finances and credit rating, I decided a debt consolidation loan might be a good idea. It all came down to whether the rate, monthly payment, and term made sense. As suggested on CreditKarma, and after having read the brief synopses of the various lenders, Best Egg seemed to have the right combination. Their soft credit check and rate/payment quote based on it were hard to turn down. After all, no one who wants to protect their credit rating wants to have a hard credit check, only to risk being refused. I filled out the modest application on a SUNDAY night, not expecting much to happen for a few days. As it turned out, the approval email came about 12 hours later on Monday morning, and the funding in my bank account less than 24 hours following that! No additional paperwork was required, no faxing or emailing of forms, and no obscure information was sought of me. The online application was all there was to it. I'm very happy with the process. The total APR is about a third of the averaged rates of my credit cards, the payment about $100/mo less than I'd been paying, and best yet, I have a solid plan that will have the debt paid off in a mere three years! The one, lower payment is far more convenient, and MAN, it's feeling good to change those automated bank payments to PAYOFFS instead! Thanks, Best Egg. It's been a pleasure.

Elizabeth

Easiest, fastest, and most simple loan experience I ever experienced!

LadyGem Fairborn, OH

I applied so that I can pay off some debt and complete a few needed home repairs. I received an approval rate within 24 hours. I haven't received my funds yet but I'm so very excited and greatful!

Henry herrera

Great customer service, very helpful staff, made the process easy.

Gilbert Silva

This was the easiest and quickest loan process that I have ever had! Thanks for the great service and the opportunity to get my finances to a more manageable status.

Julius K. Goaneh

This was too true to believe. I didn't think I would have qualified for a loan based on my credit history. I am amaze with the agility of the lender. It was quick and easy. I would recommend others looking to better their credit.

Joseph Tribble Maitland, FL

Before I followed thru on my applications I authenticated the reviews I read which were all positive. The speed of service /the choices of rate / term selection were impressive. Yes I would recommend your company to anyone who inquired and I would happily refer individuals to your company.

Debbie Columbus, GA

Great Service and great to work with. Hassle Free

Kristin Shaner Rochester, NY

Very easy. Instant approval! Helped me pay off what's I needed to pay off so now I just have one payment!

Lisa Smith Cary, NC

Dealing with Best Egg for a loan consolidation was the easiest process I have ever been through when getting a loan.

Barbara Membrino Schwenksville, PA

I kept getting offer in mail and finally wanted to call and see what could be done for me they were helpful and I am glad I made the call

Mark Erdmann

Very pleased with the fast approval and very fast deposit of funds into my bank account

Sonia Louisville, CO

I am so grateful to BestEgg for such a wonderful loan product. The customer service is extraordinary. They kept working with me until I completed the loan application process.

Roena Henne Jacksonville, IL

Everyone very nice and very helpful.Was made easy to apply for loan for a senior citizen not computer savvy.After approval ,funds promptly placed in account. thank you for making it easy.Roena

Susan williams Boardman, OR

Application was quick and simple. Courteous and helpful reps. Thanks for help getting my finances under control.

Jim

Outstanding customer service, great rates, easiest loan process ever, a great way to consolidate some debt or do some home improvement without a bunch of hoops to jump through or difficult terms, simple auto payment system and no penalty for pre payment. Highly recommended

Charles Boca Raton, FL

The combination of service and delivery cant be beat

Dora Garcia

I appreciated the ease and stress free application process. Thank you Best Egg.

Michelle Vickery

I'm very happy with the loan process and am excited to be able to consolidate credit card and other debt. When I'm done paying my loan back, I will be virtually debt free.

Gary Whitney

the timing was great. this pays off all existing credit cards. Thanks

[email protected] Leland, NC

Excellent and fast. No Hassle, and a great APR to refinance your credit cards. I'm excited to do business with Best Egg! -Michael from NC

gordon jobe

your customer service is above repoach., and i would recommend them to anyone

Vank Fairmont, WV

Easy application process! Will recommend to friends!

DELORES DORSEY

YOUR PEOPLE ON THE PHONE WERE EXTREMELY HELPFUL AND KIND

Brian Elksnitis Seattle, WA

Thank you. Wife put together her daughter's wedding and 3 years later still drowning in debt. Was able to pay off all of my credit cards and now only have 1 reasonable payment that will be paid off in 3 years or less. Thank you for turning our life around.

Charlotte

You all was very fast and professional! Thanks for the loan!

Jerry Hahn

Best Egg was wonderful to deal with and they made my loan process so easy. I would definitely recommend them to anyone I know that is in the market for a hassle free personal loan. Great job Best Egg! Regards, Jerry

April Yedinak

The process of applying was so quick and easy! I am so excited about saving over $18,000 in interest thanks to Best Egg!

Lucas Stidham Long Beach, CA

This process couldn't be more transparent or informative. Ideal lending situation. Can't wait to get the money I need to save more money!

Scott

Highly recommend best egg, easy and fast application process Thank you, Scott

Mike Woonsocket, RI

Unbelievablely fast. Was turned down by a few other lenders. Was given an APR similar to these lenders and was approved almost instantly.

patrick bixby

Angie made this experience extremely easy and it took less than 5 minutes. Thank you

Lucille Springfield, NJ

This process was simple, and fast. Customer service is very good.

farah abedinpour

Thank you best egg to provide service this easy and fast.

Pamela Seay Dupo, IL

I have an existing loan with BestEgg and went back for a bill consolidation. The process was very quick and I love it!

Dorothy Sanchez Houston, TX

I needed extra funds to prepare my home for selling, and time was a factor. I was truly amazed at how quick and thorough my transaction was. I was kept informed of the progress and within days the money was in my account.!

S Baker

I needed some help and I needed it quickly. Mom of multiple special needs kiddos who as adults, can't always find ways to get their bigger picture needs met. One recently had surgery and no where to turn to for assistance. I was so grateful to be able to secure a loan and quickly in order to help relieve her anxiety as she needed to focus on getting better. Your loan application process was easy, efficient and I heard back swiftly. THANK YOU. I've used you before, I will turn to you without hesitation should I need to ever again.