Best Company Guarantee Best Egg Logo

Best Egg

9.9

Doug S. Waxahachie, TX

In the online APPLICATION process, a graphic of a check made out to me in the amount of the loan I requested was not true. The amount deposited was minus a fee. Otherwise, it was a simple and quick experience which I really appreciated

Paula Gaines Nashville, TN

Very efficient, fast process and client representative was very nice

Jerry Clark Waco, TX

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. IT WAS ALSOME and FAST.

Jeff B Saint Charles, MO

Best Egg made the loan process easy. A few easy steps, verification of income and my loan was funded in less than 72 hours. Would recommend to anyone who needs extra $$ for debt consolidation. Thank you for your service.

Jeffrey Gullickson Alexandria, MN

Best Egg has a great product to sell. Not only that...they have a professional staff to deliver what the customer needs. Everything is explained in detail. I had all of my questions answered. I compare this with others who want to fill out an application as fast as they can. Best Egg is truly among the best when it comes to customer service dealing with their products and services.

Arty chaddock Buffalo, NY

It was a pleasure to do business with best egg They made it less stressful to do business with

lori anderson Canoga Park, CA

The process was super easy and quick - approval was quick too. My only disappointment is the interest rate, I'm not saving much, but the convenience makes it well worthwhile.

Gerald Pio

Everything went awesome very nice reps no problems

Haywood E Lawrence

Great customer services and, people were very nice and tried to explain things that seems to be un clear. Surely I would recommend Best Egg to all my friends who are in search/need of a loan with great great.

Raymond Hicks Bel Air, MD

Great and fast service.Loan process was fast and quick.

kennet walling

Everything was great except for l really wanted10000.00 and was not told of the fees you charge so when i tried to get the full amount i had trouble and it was a hassle so i just took the lower amount only one rep. Said she could get it done but never could get her back

Joseph M. Cowart

The most efficient way of obtaining a loan I ever experienced

Rodney Gehly

This was the easiest loan I have ever applied for and received. Applied online, uploaded 2 documents requested using my phone. I chose to call to verify they were received ok. Person I spoke to was friendly, knowledgeable, and offered accurate details about my loan application. My money was deposited in 2 days to my bank account in the morning just as I was told it would be. Very good process and very good customer service.

William Cheshire, CT

I am so happy that I took the time to research Best Egg and use them to consolidate my bills. The process was fast, easy and painless. Thanks to Best Egg my monthly bills have been reduced by $500.00 per month. Highly recommend Best Egg when looking to finance a loan.

Shelly Skog Oak Creek, WI

Site was so easy to use and intuitive with great follow up.

Sharonlyn Lampe

I am impressed!!! After paying a considerably high interest rate on my loan for years, I finally decided to try Best Egg in an effort to refinance and save with a much lower interest rate. The process was quick, easy and effortless. I was approved in minutes. I would recommend Best Egg to friends and family.

Bob S. Aurora, IL

Application process was very easy to complete.

Kelly Ryan Columbus, OH

It was the easiest loan I have ever received. Only took 2 days. Customer service was excellent! Now all of my high interest rate credit cards are paid off and I feel so much better. Now I will have extra money.

Earl

Excellent!!!! This was quick and easy for what I needed this loan for.

S. Hairston Beech Grove, IN

The loan process was really fast, no gimmicks, no games or confusion. I received great customer service when I called to ask a question. I was a bit hesitant initially because I honestly believed they would give me the run around or even deny me after being pre-approved! The rate is a little high, but it works for what I need to do right now.

Nina

My experience with best egg was a wonderful one .. I would like the interest rate to be lower. I think people starting over need to be given a chance and I was put the interest rate needs to be lower

gary hancock Lakeland, FL

This was a very positive experience for me as I was somewhat skeptical but everything was exactly the way it was described I would recommend this to anyone

Michael Roessel Bayside, NY

I highly recommend this company. The process was fast and easy from start to finish. Money was in my account in two days.

Jeff Hofstra Ontario, NY

Friendly service, quick and easy. Rates are fair

Peggy Schrom-LaBarr Schenectady, NY

I received the offer through the mail, thought about it a couple of days applied and had an answer the same day. I then received the money in my checking account extremely quick and I was able to pay the bills I wanted to pay off and book a vacation all within several days.

Scott Los Angeles, CA

Exceptionally fast and fair process. Our 2nd loan with Best Egg!

Timothy Powell

Great Great and FAST good buiseness!! It was so easy to get a loan if you have all the Information.

Ximena Morales Torrance, CA

You got the lowest rates out of 4 other companies offering same service to me. The processing time was fast, in a matter of a few days I had the money transferred and available to consolidate my debts.

Nancy Briner Mitchell, SD

This was a wonderful easy experience. Just fill out an app. show some paperwork to verify things, and wa la, I am now getting a second chance to catch up on my credit.

Patricia Lionberger

This loan made my life so much easier. Getting rid of credit card debt and having more money left over each month was so helpful to my well being and peace of mind.

Michael Joseph connell

The loan process was made very easy to complete. The approval came very quick,and the road to financial independence can be started.

rsemaria Lindenhurst, NY

The best service and the best rates around. A pleasure to do business with.

Joe Daly Chestnut Hill, MA

Second time I have taken a loan with Best Egg it is a great service. Thank you

david collins Tampa, FL

Our overall experience was great given the speed to process and the short turnaround to have our funds deposited. Fantastic customer service. Would do it again.

Joseph Guske Portland, OR

The customer service rep was excellent. My only complaint is, I receive all my income as tax-free...and my Adjusted Gross Income should have been much higher; "grossed-up" by 20-25%, to reflect what earned income I would need to make, to net my reported income. Very frustrating...

Carol Gittinger Austin, TX

Wow! Went searching for rates on a personal loan. Many offers out there but this was the best value. the online process for completing the application process took less than 5 minutes. It was simple and direct, no wasted time or unimportant information. Done and done!

Jess Phoenix, AZ

I applied for a loan through Best Egg by recommendation through credit karma. Honestly, I was a little skeptical but now i am confidant and comfortable that i made the right decision. I took out a loan to consolidate debt and have one payment. and be debt free in 3 years or less. I felt like best egg was up front about the fees and terms of my loan. I seriously had the money in my checking account in 1 business day! Overall, I had a great experience and would recommend Best Egg.

Mary Kennewick, WA

Very Fast and service was awesome! Thank You!

Henry vargas

The process was very easy and the rates offered were much better than other similar lenders.

Margarita

It was awesome!!! The fastest application process, about 5 minutes, and once I applied, I received an email that my loan was approved. In 2 days the money was in my account and I was able to pay off the high interest credit cards and make some minor home repairs. The entire experience was incredible.

Linda

Amazing. I was only going to check it out. The rate and simplicity was too good to pass up. Thank-you. I still cannot believe have fast this was approved. Your company is Amazing.

Carlotta

The online application process was simple, quick, and efficient with excellent transparency! Do be aware of the final payment clause. This review is based on my application process, but I look forward to my continued interactions with Best Egg after such a great application experience.

Melissa Matthews Richmond, VA

I would highly recommend partnering with Best Egg if you are looking for fast money at a decent rate.

John Wardlow Lafayette, LA

For some years, I've received advertisements in the mail from Best Egg and others in the industry, trying to entice me into a loan. Not being in the market, I paid little attention to them. Recently, however, after having reviewed my finances and credit rating, I decided a debt consolidation loan might be a good idea. It all came down to whether the rate, monthly payment, and term made sense. As suggested on CreditKarma, and after having read the brief synopses of the various lenders, Best Egg seemed to have the right combination. Their soft credit check and rate/payment quote based on it were hard to turn down. After all, no one who wants to protect their credit rating wants to have a hard credit check, only to risk being refused. I filled out the modest application on a SUNDAY night, not expecting much to happen for a few days. As it turned out, the approval email came about 12 hours later on Monday morning, and the funding in my bank account less than 24 hours following that! No additional paperwork was required, no faxing or emailing of forms, and no obscure information was sought of me. The online application was all there was to it. I'm very happy with the process. The total APR is about a third of the averaged rates of my credit cards, the payment about $100/mo less than I'd been paying, and best yet, I have a solid plan that will have the debt paid off in a mere three years! The one, lower payment is far more convenient, and MAN, it's feeling good to change those automated bank payments to PAYOFFS instead! Thanks, Best Egg. It's been a pleasure.

Elizabeth

Easiest, fastest, and most simple loan experience I ever experienced!

LadyGem Fairborn, OH

I applied so that I can pay off some debt and complete a few needed home repairs. I received an approval rate within 24 hours. I haven't received my funds yet but I'm so very excited and greatful!

Henry herrera

Great customer service, very helpful staff, made the process easy.

Gilbert Silva

This was the easiest and quickest loan process that I have ever had! Thanks for the great service and the opportunity to get my finances to a more manageable status.

Julius K. Goaneh

This was too true to believe. I didn't think I would have qualified for a loan based on my credit history. I am amaze with the agility of the lender. It was quick and easy. I would recommend others looking to better their credit.

Joseph Tribble Maitland, FL

Before I followed thru on my applications I authenticated the reviews I read which were all positive. The speed of service /the choices of rate / term selection were impressive. Yes I would recommend your company to anyone who inquired and I would happily refer individuals to your company.