LasikPlus Logo
LAST UPDATED: July 8th, 2021

The company has not yet verified this profile. We recommend researching the top companies shown below:

Steve Ashby Portland, OR

I had Lasik a number of years ago and I've been very happy. The doctor and staff were great and the recovery was very fast. I had a little like sensitivity at first, but that just made for good jokes as every flash picture shows me with my eyes closed. :) The only negative was I needed reading glasses immediately, but this is something they warned about. But trading full time glasses/contacts for reading glasses was a great trade! I would recommend LasikPlus as a very professional option.

Sarah VanLeuven Orem, UT

I got Lasik about a year ago and was so happy I did. I love the lifetime warranty on some of the machines. So easy and fast. Worth every penny!

Jeff Curtis Mapleton, UT

I went from "counting fingers" to better than perfect vision! Plus the free lifetime touchups is hard to beat!

Flora Lethbridge, AB

I felt pressured to have the procedure done. It was quick and painless and I was surprised that I could see better later the same day. Sadly my eyes have changed and I have to go back to glasses after 3 years.

Kim Kunz Fallbrook, CA

Best thing ever! Super professional from start to finish. They did such a good job on my eyes! 11 years later and my vision is awesome still!