Memrise Logo

Founded in 2010, Memrise is flashcard and spaced repetition-based language learning program, with about 20 language courses to choose from. It uses video clips of native speakers to help teach.

Memrise is free to try out, but offers upgrades for extra features. You will likely need to upgrade to access advanced language content. The Pro account costs $9 per month, $59 per year, or $129.99 for a lifetime membership. A 30-day money-back guarantee is available.

Users can log in with Google or Facebook credentials for easy access.

5.0

Hailey Moody Austin, TX

Memrise has been a great resource for me in my language learning journey. They are constantly updating the app with new features and improving. Memrise is somewhat similar to flash card learning and does not go into detail about grammar rules or structure, but is a great way to build vocabulary and learn basic phrases! I use the free version, so the paid version likely goes more into depth.

Abel Oduro-Afriyie

Helping me with all my needs I have been requesting.