Duolingo Logo

JC Riverton, UT

Duolingo is super helpful! I learn Portuguese at school, and do Duolingo every day and I learn so many new words!!! I loved the texting feature!

Eric Smith Riverton, UT

My kids have used Duolingo on a regular basis to help with their general knowledge as they are learning Portuguese and have loved it.

Landon Edwards Pleasant Grove, UT

Duolingo was a good website, but it didn't help me improve in the language that I was learning. They started sending me reminders,but they stopped after a while which made me forget to do my studying.

Trixie Lindon, UT

I have taken many language classes and this app in my opinion teaches you the essentials faster and better than both the classes and other language services.

abby becht Pleasant Grove, UT

I liked Duolingo because it made it easy for you to get a streak and only have to do it for about 10 minutes a day, however I feel as if they don't teach you how to actually speak fluently.

Alex Shirley Pleasant Grove, UT

Duolingo is an excellent language learning app! I have used it to help me learn units better in spanish class. It is a great way to help you memorize things

Christina Whelan Norcross, GA

duolingo is so helpful. with just a few months of using it i can understand different languages

Piper Whitsitt Kansas City, MO

Interactive and fun, I can learn about the languages I am interested in, and it motivates me to more.

Blue Rae *._ Norcross, GA

I really like how it’s set up and all the choices for different languages. Maybe add some different ones

Abby Stubbs Brigham City, UT

If you already have a foundation in a Foreign language, Duolingo is a good little review place. But for learning a new language it is worthless.

Rathan Kumar Louisville, CO

So fun to use and great app. Has improved my spanish and italian so well. This app is invaluable for my travel

Jaida Williams Tallahassee, FL

I used this program when I took Spanish classes in high school. They definitely helped my build up on my vocabulary.

Nick Brady Dallas, TX

Love Duolingo because it teaches so many languages for essentially nothing. The best language learning site.

Jakob barre Norcross, GA

Duolingo is helping me learn mandarin so I can speak to my coworkers. It’s a great way to learn a new language without feeling like work.

Seth Boudoin ,

Great at helping me in learning Spanish for my convenience. Sends reminders as well to let you work a few minutes a day and has excellent results.

Ariel Hattiesburg, MS

Duo lingo is great for wanting to learn a new language. The system is very easy to use and educational.

Kate Wilkins Idaho Falls, ID

I love Duolingo so much!! It’s actually taught me so much and it’s FREE!! What more could you ask for???:):)

Fife32 Managua, MN

I feel like Duolingo is a great way to start off your goal to learn a new language, but it is hard to progress and become more advance with Duolingo.

Mykahla Nelson Managua, MN

This app has helped me so much with learning a new language. It reminds me to study which is super helpful.

Deryl Managua, MN

I love Duolingo because it teaches me new words, and it also has fun challenging games to help me remember them.

Kim Kunz Fallbrook, CA

Great for practice, especially for adults. Wish there was more of a "lessom" experience for kids as they got frustrated quickly.

Savanna Saratoga Springs, UT

An easy way to maintain or learn a new language. I’ve used it for about a year and it’s game-like features keep me practicing everyday.

GS95ER Baytown, TX

Very organized, and easy to use. Wonderful experience that makes language-learning fun, and less of a chore.

Whitney Butters Wilde Van Nuys, CA

Super easy and convenient to use. I don't ever see myself becoming proficient at Spanish because of it, but it helps me know basic vocabulary.

Makayla Manus Gulfport, MS

Duolingo is an accurate and quick way to learn another language. Duolingo makes it fun and helps you keep up with the information.

Christina Shumway Managua, MN

Duolingo is awesome! It helped me learn Spanish. It has lots of fun features and helps widen my vocabulary.

Seth Managua, MN

This is a great app to learn Spanish. I have tried other languages but I didn’t like the learning for other languages other than Spanish.

William Burkett Norcross, GA

Truly helped me understand French and German. Love the service Alfred years of using it. However, constant notifications is annoying.

Jack Dean Long Beach, MS

The app is great with helping you to remember to log on daily and makes it easy to make practicing a permanent habit.

Asia Bui Gulfport, MS

Duo lingo was very helpful to me when I was trying to work on my pronunciation of things in learning Vietnamese

ChanceyParker Jackson, MS

It was fun and had pictures but some of the phrases got harder too fast. Not as much common phrases being learned first.

Luna Potomac, MD

It helps you to learn languages with accurate definitions and spelling. I really like their Spanish version.

Robyn Tallahassee, FL

A great way to learn more than one language for starters, and I love it! It's easy to access and very handy-dandy.

Geneve Pierre Fort Lauderdale, FL

This app really helps me learn my Spanish and is very useful in really understanding a new language in a fun and interactive way .

Benji Frandsen Pleasant Grove, UT

Duolingo helped me to learn a lot more about Spanish than I thought it was going to. It helped to speak Spanish and understand more words.

Caleb Campbell Pleasant Grove, UT

When I was taking Spanish classes, I used this to study and it was a huge help learning the language.

Lily South Jordan, UT

The app worked great for me when I was trying to learn a bit is Spanish. It helped a lot along the road of learning a different language.

Parker Medford Pleasant Grove, UT

Duo lingo is a great way that you can start to learn the basics of a new language when you are wanting to learn it, or when you are going into a new place.

Miranda Judson Pleasant Grove, UT

Very nice, considering its free. They remind you a lot, which can be annoying. I wish it was possible to talk to others in that language.

Joy Hill Pleasant Grove, UT

Duolingo was really helpful when I was in my spanish class. I learned a lot of new words in just 10 minutes.

Campbell Blair Phoenix, AZ

Duolingo is a super helpful way to get people to learn the basics of a language. It's normally pretty aggressive about having you work at it.

Agnes Marie Smith

Makes learning another language easy. In small potions at a time

AJ Wakefield Tucson, AZ

This software is very user-friendly and makes it easier to learn a second language!

Cynthia Louis Tallahassee, FL

Really great app. Especially that it's free. It really helps refresh an already learned language.

Tyler Jenkins Hattiesburg, MS

Honestly, Duolingo makes it fun to learn a new language. It’s almost like playing a game.

hmarashi Newark, NJ

Every day I try and do a few lessons of Spanish on duo, i’ve learned a lot so far!

SamO Brigham City, UT

I like Duolingo. It helps out learn the basics of languages. I think the notifications are kind of annoying.

kaylee Salt Lake City, UT

Duolingo is pretty good. It’s hard to actually learn much though. The notifications they send are annoying, but it’s free so that’s nice.

Kallie Chappell Salt Lake City, UT

I love duolingo! It has help me to learn Spanish and Chinese. I love the way they teach and how easy it is to access!

Audrey Mitchell Managua, MN

Duolingo is great app to use when learning Spanish. They send alerts to remind you to study the language.