Duolingo Logo

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

My favorite language learning app! It is easy to use, fun, and interactive. Best of all, its free!

its Dana Orlando, FL

Very easy to use, Great way to practice language exam or homework questions. Very secure

Zariah Tallahassee, FL

Duolingo has allowed me to learn another language and stay consistent in practicing.

Tomi Onikeku Tallahassee, FL

This site was very helpful when I wanted to learn Spanish. It encouraged me to practice each day

Alicia Turner Denver, CO

This is a great learning app to help you learn another language. It repeats things for you to help you learn. They quiz you and don’t over-teach to much information at once.

Erika Rosen Salt Lake City, UT

I love Duolingo. It is such a fun and easy platform to start learning languages. They help with basic vocabulary and the app is so easy to use and encourages you to keep trying!

Hillary Swensen Layton, UT

Duolingo is great for beginners! The stories are great for more advanced language learners. I do miss the old stories, though. It was fun to have a variety of characters. But that's not a huge deal. The actual app runs great!

Brycen Blater Phoenix, AZ

I really like how Duolingo makes it possible to study a language and learn a little each day. For someone who doesn't have a lot of free time, Duolingo is the way to go. The only negative is that once you reach a certain level of fluency, Duolingo isn't a great way to review what you already know.

Destini Ferguson Tallahassee, FL

I wish there was some fun games to play, but I am defiantly learning! There are a couple of languages on the App. The vocabulary is also very extensive. My favorite thing is that Duolingo sends reminders so that you stay on top of your studies.

Sicely Lyn Russell Mesa, AZ

I love using Duolingo! It's has perfect excersices to learn a language. I'm currently learning Spanish and I know so much more now. I like that it has the leagues that way you can compare with others. There are also so many language options including Latin!

Alaina B Provo, UT

I love duolingo! It is super simple and easy to use!!

Jessica Chen Rockville, MD

I use Duolingo to improve my Spanish speaking and writing skills. Duolingo has constant notifications which encourages users to learn Spanish anywhere they want. Also it provides lots of tools and activities users can do to engage and keep them interested while learning Spanish. Using Duolingo, I learned more about the Spanish culture, food, and travel places.

Hannah Barth Tallahassee, FL

I'm learning spanish with Duolingo. It has been super fun and easy.

NanaAfia Marfo Tallahassee, FL

Amazing app to learn a new language, it helped me pass my spanish class!

Stephanie Nwaobi Tallahassee, FL

This company does its best to teach you a brand new language and the tactics they use is so creative!

amari sims Tallahassee, FL

I used Duolingo while learning Spanish 1 and 2 and while in Puerto Rico.

Tequanda Jackson Tallahassee, FL

Helped learn Spanish at a pace that was good for me a provided many example.

courtney tennant Salem, VA

Duolingo offers a very fun and easy way to learn a different language and even offers practice tests

Raquel San Jose, CA

I have been trying to learn Spanish for about 14 years. I have taken classes. I have used other Apps. I have tried to have people teach me. Nothing has worked. Duolingo is the closest I have gotten to becoming more fluent. I know more words and can understand more text through this app. I am pretty sure I even have the free version and that is saying something. They repeat and repeat until it is forever in your brain. I am pretty sure I will never forget that manzana means apple. The app makes you listen, talk, write and read AND if you are in a spot where you cannot listen or talk, you can postpone until you are in a better spot. I turn the app on while waiting in line at the grocery store, or while getting gas. Just quick easy moments.

Joy V Salt Lake City, UT

Doulingo teaches a lot of vocabulary, but not as much grammar or sentence structure. It is a fun intro into any language that you want to learn. Real or fake haha

TeaSpillin Salt Lake City, UT

I feel like if I had the attention span, I could learn any language on this platform. The user experience is amazing and intuitive.

Keiana Knowles Tallahassee, FL

I used duolingo when I was in high school and I was taking Spanish classes. It was very helpful and helped me brush up on basic phrases and words in Spanish.

Mona-Lissa Tallahassee, FL

I had a trip to France and this app was able to teach me enough French to survive a week! Makes learning a new language fun and interactive.

Jason Spokane, WA

I love this app it is a lot of fun and I enjoy using it for language learning! I will say that while it's fun it's not the most efficient for actual language learning but it is something fun to do and can help when coupled with other language learning services.

Pauline Causse Provo, UT

Duolingo is easy and quick to use everyday. They have a bunch of languages. I probably could have gotten more out of the app if I had more motivation. But for a free and add free tool, it is pretty good!

Beth Knight Nakhon Sawan, 60

Duolingo is fun way to learn a new language. Each of the lessons feels like a game! You’ll definitely learn the basics of the language but might need to get a different resource for more advanced topics and phrases

CJ Milke Olney, MD

Duolingo has taught me to be completely fluent in French in about three years! It also was a great tutor for me when I was in high school and taking Spanish for a couple semesters.

Vy Ha Birmingham, AL

Easy to use for a first timer especially with a non-familiar language

Kibsaim Rebollar Austin, TX

It is fun to use but I dont know how much is actually being learned.

Leonard Thompson Show Low, AZ

I have not yet personally used this App but my wife and kids do and they love it! They are always trying to beat each other’s goals and Practicing with each other what they have learned. It’s a great app that is a good thing for my family to be spending their time on.

Kamryn Alvey Denver, CO

I love this company because when I was in school and trying to learn a language I was able to use this app and it helped me become more fluent in the language and helped me excel in my classes and coursework. Love this app and would recommend to all my friends!

Jasmine Anderson Lehi, UT

I love Duolingo! I use it to help keep up with my Spanish over breaks like in the summer when I’m not in Spanish class. I love how the app always sends you reminder to come back and practice your Spanish because practice is definitely something you need when learning a language!

Celeste Walker American Fork, UT

Duolingo is a wonderful place to learn many languages! It alway reminds me to practice, gives new challenges and also celebrates when I accomplish a task! It uses many different, exciting, strategies to learn a concept and increases my excitement for the day!

Eban Beltran Arlington, TX

Duolingo is absolutely the best way that I’ve found to dabble in or dedicate time to learning another language. This comes from someone who took several intro classes in multiple languages. It’s worth the monthly subscription if you really do need or want to use it on a regular basis. They make learning another language fun and intuitive.

Kristin Fleming Tallahassee, FL

Used Duolingo for a class over the summer and loved it. It helped me learn the language and the basics of it easily. The activities it provides are perfect strategies for learning the language. I would recommend this app to anyone trying to learn a language.

Aallen Katy, TX

When we traveled Europe we used this app to give us active language . We enjoyed it. It was fun and interactive. It was super entertaining and engaging. Each level gives you a lot of review with semantics and grammar as well as enforcing vocabulary.

Karli American Fork, UT

Duolingo is a wonderful app! I was fluent in Italian after spending some time in Italy a few years ago, and Duolingo is a wonderful way to keep up the language and to continue learning. I love how they make learning fun, with exciting exercises and easy ways to remember certain things. Big fan!

Max Winkel Salt Lake City, UT

Duolingo is probably the best language learning app out there and its free. If you are taking classes on a language already you can take a test to advance in your lessons which I did when I was in spanish 2 and it helped me learn better and I ended up doing better in the class because of it.

Ayana Ovalles Tallahassee, FL

love the easy accessibility to be able to learn a new language

Desiree Pleasant Grove, UT

Duolingo is probably my to go app if I ever need help learning a language. Because of Duolingo, I can now read and write in Korean. I can also read some letters in Japanese and I understand a little bit of Portuguese. Duolingo is a fun way to learn a language. Although, it is hard for me to practice consecutively. I wish they had more challenges and more games to help me practice consecutively.

Michael C. Fayetteville, AR

Duolingo has been a great platform to help me master a new language. I have used this platform for learning Spanish and Dutch, and it was helpful and fun. The style of learning was very interactive and daily goals/achievements are fun to complete and obtain. Whether you are on the go or staying in for the night, Duolingo is my favorite platform to learn a new language.

Elyse Chinnock ,

Duolingo is absolutely amazing. There is nothing else that is as good. I used to be very proficient in Spanish, but have not been able to speak it much in the past few years. Duolingo has helped me to brush up on my skills. There are speaking. listening, reading, and writing exercises. I recommend Duolingo to anyone trying to learn a new language or brush up on language skills.

David Anderson Providence, UT

I started using duolingo with my son on my phone. He chose french and I chose spanish. It helps me polish my advanced spanish skills and it helps my son learn new skills with 2nd language. I love how easy the app is to use and it gives us immediate feedback for results. I love that I can do a study session for 5-7 minutes each morning and fit it into my day.

Brody Livingston Springville, UT

I like how it works. It’s overall a nice teaching app, and I’ve learned a lot about Spanish and a little bit of Latin. The only reason I gave it a 4 star is because you only have five lives, and they take forever to recharge. And on top of that, they’re overall lives, so if you loose a few in one language then go to another, you only have a few lives left, and the only way to refill them instantly is with gems, but they’re hard to get, and to get a lot, you have to buy them with real money. I’ve never bought them but it’s offered it to me many times. Otherwise I really like the app, and use it frequently.

June Cazier Layton, UT

I love Duolingo! I have been learning Spanish on it for almost two years and it has given me a huge head start for Spanish classes at school, and real life applications at work. Because of Duolingo I can speak a decent amount, and it's a really fun way to learn! Even kids can get really hyped about it and have a great time learning! And the best part is that it's free! Plus is an option if you'd like, but you can use Duolingo just fine without it

Patricia Menendez Miami, FL

Not only have I used Duolingo, but nearly everyone in my family has as well. Most of my family’s first language is Spanish. Duolingo has helped them develop their English speaking skills in such a fast and easy way that after a few months they can already hold a full conversation in English. This app is suitable for all ages and makes learning a new language fun and like any app game.

TTeep Smithfield, UT

I used DuoLingo once to brush up on my Spanish. I think it could be useful for someone learning the language from scratch, but I really had a hard time using it.

Isabelle Teeples Smithfield, UT

I really like Duolingo, I started learning Spanish on there and it really has helped me learn basic things. I do wish they had more categories.

Britni Laidler Lindon, UT

Easy to use. Helps learn the language and you can do it wherever you are. I often did it while waiting to pick up son from school.

loren Riverton, UT

I’ve loved using Duolingo! It’s free and so fun, you can learn pronunciation, reading, and writing all in one app. It’s a great investment.