Glassdoor Logo

7.0

Carnell Douglas Belleville, IL

I never found a job using this service but it does give you a good glass window in to numerous amounts of companies that’s very convenient

Hannah Barth Tallahassee, FL

Glassdoor has great information about the jobs I'm applying to including employee satisfaction and pay.

Carolina camacho

Glassdoor was not the most helpful site in helping me find jobs that I was eligible to apply for. The set up of their site was confusing and difficult to follow

Enoch Hunsaker West Valley City, UT

Glassdoor you s my go-to website for seeing salary estimates. They’re also a decent job search engine.

Brinley Knowles Smithfield, UT

Whenever I am trying to find a good job I make sure to look at Glassdoor. They have such a great variety of jobs and they make it easy to find one that suited you best.

Joshua Squire Ogden, UT

I find it very helpful when researching a potential job change to be able to see reviews from current and former employees.

Bethany Rockville, MD

Glassdoor is very helpful for getting potential employer’s information. I usually search this website for interview questions, salary level, and employees reviews before interview or considering the offer.

Brian DeVos Boiling Springs, SC

I really like to level of detail and employee reviews of companies. I don't like that you have to become a member and review your own company to see the details of others.

Alessandra Jacques Charleston, SC

Glassdoor is great for an initial search, but their job recommendation algorithms are always way off, especially for tech industry jobs, which should be their primary area of expertise. Also the reviews can't always be trusted - I've seen how much the HR department at my company manipulates them.

Missy Truth Ankeny, IA

This would be an incredibly helpful site except it asks intrusive questions in required settings to even sign up, information you may want not to disclose. It says its private which makes me wonder what they want that info for. You also have to sign up to even be able to read reviews, which is definitely not helpful for someone without a recent or current work history.

daphjohnson Saratoga Springs, UT

Glassdoor is a good idea. It helps you while you are searching for Jobs because you can get reviews of companies. However, whenever I go to glassdoor it doesnt give me the information I would like to see. I think it would be more beneficial if they offered more information. I think it would be more widely used if that were the case.

Florencia Angelica Leeds, LDS

Gives a good idea about companies, roles, and interview expectations. Reviews are based on personal experiences which can vary drastically from person to person. So not really a true reflection on the overall company.

Jenny Martinez Miami, FL

I use Glassdoor to look up companies I am planning to apply at. Employees have the opportunity to review the companies and tell about the hiring process. They can also include salary. What I don’t like about Glassdoor is that companies can go and argue against whatever their reviews say.

Ben and Cin Kenilworth, NJ

I like that Glassdoor gives me a profile that tells me how much I should be earning based on my experience and resume. Finding jobs is easy even if getting callbacks from employers can be a little scarce.

Danielle Berkowitz Smithtown, NY

Pros: Nice platform to find jobs, look at salary expectations and to see some trustworthy reviews Cons: The job algorithm is so off; there will be job postings on there that got posted on Glassdoor a day ago thinking you're applying for this new job, little do you know - the job was posted directly by the host 30+ days ago.

Maryann Renteria (Mckrae) Riverton, UT

I love Glassdoor and am glad that it exists! In looking for a new opportunity I like that I’m able to find all the important information here. It’s helped me make decisions on future employment.

Jacob American Fork, UT

Glassdoor is probably one of my favorites. With articles, resources, and reviews, Glassdoor makes it easy to get an inside look at a company and prepare for the job you want.

Jonas De Olveira American Fork, UT

Glassdoor is a very helpful tool when looking for a job. There is honest feedback from former and current employees. It helps you to know what to expect before you apply and interview

Virginia Rosenthal Pleasant Grove, UT

The "Salaries" feature has been helpful in benchmarking how much to ask for in compensation when getting a job offer. I advise individuals in negotiating salary and the salary resource is great.

Tiffany Tempe, AZ

Lets me see peoples experiences working for certain employers makes it easier for me to be able to figure out which company i would rather work for at this point.

Fernando Delgado Tempe, AZ

Love using Glassdoor to be able to get feed back on current or previous employed jobs your looking to apply for help you make a good decision before you apply for the job.

Lindsay Fritts San Diego, CA

I really like Glassdoor. They give you real reviews, salaries, interview questions, and openings of a company. It is super helpful and feels really honest.

Brielle Spencer Pleasant Grove, UT

I not only Use this to find jobs but to look at reviews of companies.

Yolanda Queer Shelley, ID

Glassdoor is a very nice way to search for jobs, though I didn't ever get as many replies to my applications as I did on other websites.

Rocio Diaz Tallahassee, FL

Amazing service to find job openings and especially see others' salaries to compare.

Pauline Abernathy Tucker, GA

The company kept me involved with email leads that have helped myself and others as well.

Pauline Causse Provo, UT

A feature I like about Glassdoor is that it sends me listings that match my profile. It takes some of the load off of from the job search

Even Sax Alameda, CA

Glassdoor is really a questionable product. It has decent reviews of companies, but typically only will show when there is a serious internal problem. Speaking only from personal experience, the salary estimates are pretty off and the interview sections are meaningless.

Jun Chen Columbus, OH

I like to use Glassdoor while job searching because it can provide employer’s salary level, company’s interview questions.

Jim T Nashville, TN

Glassdoor has been an essential part of my job hunting experience and also career exploration experience. I wish more info were available on the free site!

Elizabeth Mutina Gardiner, ME

Great info for jobs but is extremely repetitive and can be quite far away from what your looking for, sends out way too many notifications, emails, really poorly designed app.

Dreama Wright Edinburg, VA

Easier to actually apply to jobs than a lot of job searching websites that don't ever seem to take you to the right place and not as many annoying useless emails.

Mike Hudson Birmingham, AL

Why so stingy with the reviews? This company doesn't wanna provide sufficient information on potential employers for a prospect to make an informed decision. Charge the company, not the prospect.

applebutteranna Butler West Wendover, NV

Glassdoor is a great way to search for potential jobs! They make it very easy to filter for the jobs you're interested in.

Tlopez90 Hartford, CT

I have personally found few opportunities for employment opportunities on this site a business opportunity I didn't know was in the area

Vikti Mehta Frisco, TX

Glassdoor has provided helpful salary statistics and company reviews for me to research which companies I am interested in. Sometimes information is locked when you use Glassdoor in a simple Google search.

Rog Los Angeles, CA

They are awesome. I just filled in what I was supposed to, and they sent me so many job opportunities. I had no idea job searching could be this easy

Stephen Van Vactet Denver, CO

I thought it was extremely easy to apply for jobs in the level of jobs in the amount of jobs available it helped me find employment

Keld Sperry Lehi, UT

I really enjoy this helpful website. I like that they show the inside feel for all the companies and all the insights for salaries

Dave_ Layton, UT

Glassdoor give a great perspective of employers by getting the reviews of current and former employees. This helped me in deciding my employer.

Tagg Ogden, UT

When I am thinking about getting a job I love using glass door to see what others within the company say and the pros and cons of the company.

Jeremy Bayer Columbus, OH

Glass door is a good way to get an idea on how a company functions and employee satisfaction. I would talekeke what you read with a grain assult at times due to discruntled employees

Elizabeth Klemm Tallahassee, FL

I have applied to multiple jobs on Glassdoor during my high school and college careers and their application process is very comprehensive and easy to fill out.

Mhorne182 Eagle Mountain, UT

I have used Glassdoor recently. The interface is fantastic and I have got some leads from this site. I would recommend.

Kilee Wagner Bountiful, UT

Love the specific features this site offers for salary, interview, and benefit summaries. Use it all the time when looking for a new job.

Valentino Chanel South Jordan, UT

The difference with this site is being able to read reviews about the pros and cons of working for such and such company. It gives good insight to things you wouldn’t know unless you already worked there.

Christina Shumway Managua, MN

Glassdoor is really helpful when looking for a job. I love that people who work at the location can give their opinion on the job.

Dasha Directo Provo, UT

I've been both a user trying to find a job on Glassdoor and an employer using Glassdoor. It's easy to use and many people use it, so there's a lot on there. It's easy to use.

Savanna Caver Orem, UT

Glassdoor is my go to website when I'm trying to find a job! It is so easy to navigate and find jobs that fit my interests and skills.

Hailey Nilson Salt Lake City, UT

Glassdoor is super easy to use and so convenient. I just barely moved to the city and it helped me find the job I’m currently in.