Best Company Guarantee byte Logo

byte

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Tracey Oakmont, PA

I was promised additional “whitener” prior to paying for the package.'once I paid— no one would respond to me. And I reached out a few times via email and text. Jason said “he would take care of it”. He didn't.

Reply from byte

Hi there, we want to make sure every customer is taken care of. Give us a call at 877-298-3669 and let's help!

Elisabeth A Kim Kapolei, HI

The aligners are not always fitted well. I have to trim and file the back molar areas so I can somewhat close my mouth. I was told that they don't move molars so I wonder why there always seems to be too much material on the molar areas; its like they are too thick.

Reply from byte

Hi Elisabeth, we would be happy to clarify this for you. Our aligners are made according to the impressions received. While Byte aligners are not meant to move molars, the molar area may be shown due to how the impressions were done. We are here to help with any questions you may have! Give us a call at 877-298-3669:)

Hannah Squirrel Island, ME

Byte is Easy to use, convenient and is working incredibly well. I started noticing results within the first month with others commenting on my new smile within 8 weeks. Highly recommend

Reply from byte

We are proud to offer a more convenient way to straighten your teeth. Thank you for your review!

Oct. 26th, 2021

Jessica Trout Marysville, PA

I received the impressions kit pretty quickly and the Invisaline's didn't take long to make and ship. I like how the byte checks in and see how the Invisalines are working and the vibryte mouth piece is great especially when changing to new liners.

Reply from byte

Thank you for your review! If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out!

Justin Holbrook Brookton, ME

Byte have been brilliant from the start! Really simple step by step guidelines and there attention to detail from the packaging to the product is amazing. And the process has been really fast!

Oct. 27th, 2021

Sonia Rodriguez Lansdowne, PA

My experience so far with Byte has been very good. From my initial contact with customer service to getting me through the process of fitting me for my aligners, has been a great experience.

Reply from byte

We appreciate you reviewing your experience with Byte! We do what we can to make the Byte process as smooth as possible, from the moment you complete your impressions to the day you receive your retainers. We hope you'll share some result photos with us :)

Oct. 27th, 2021

Austin Hemet, CA

I can't believe how fast this works it's absolutely amazing. My teeth literally looked better the first week of my treatment and I'm 8weeks in and I never thought my teeth could look so good so fast.

Reply from byte

This is so exciting! We are thrilled to hear that you are already noticing a difference. We are here for you through it all, so any time you have a question, email [email protected] or give us a call at 877-298-3669 and our team would be happy to help. Thank you for choosing Byte!

Michelle Bennett Shepherd, MI

Affordable and easy to use! Wow, I can already see the difference in my teeth at only 8 weeks in. I'm so happy I went with Byte. Great Customer Service with quality products, fast results. It's a win win.

Reply from byte

We are so excited to hear that you are already seeing progress. If you have any questions throughout treatment, our customer care team is standing by for support. We can’t wait to see those final results. Thank you for providing this great feedback.

Brian B Matiga Muskegon, MI

I'm less than 3 months into the treatment, so I haven't seen any positive results. In fact I can see a gap actually forming between my two front teeth where there wasn't one before treatment. I'm hoping this is normal and will close back up with more weeks of treatment. I'm still skeptical...

Reply from byte

Hi Brian! We are here for you if you have any questions or concerns. We want to help! Send us an email at [email protected] or give us a call at 877-298-3669:)

Rachel Cleveland, OH

Customer service has been great and everyone is very accommodating and responsive. Not so pleased with having to wear the aligners more than double the original time as promised due to them not fitting properly. On the bright side, I appreciate that I do not have to pay for a whole new set.

Reply from byte

Hi there! Your dental health and safety is number one, so we want to make sure to get you to those results in the safest way possible. Our team is working hard to get you there as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and we are so happy you chose Byte! Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions! We are here to help:)

Suzanne Lizak Arlington, TX

I absolutely love how easy it was to do everything from home. This is my second time around - 30 years after my last braces - and this is so much better. I'm already seeing results after just a few months!

Reply from byte

Yay! We are so happy to hear this, Suzanne:)

Oct. 21st, 2021

Akim Waite Sarcoxie, MO

They communicate well, friendly, and they are there for you every step of the way. If I had any questions they have always responded in a timely manner. I am very pleased with Byte.

Reply from byte

We are so happy to hear this, thank you :)

Oct. 18th, 2021

Shantel Bakare Silver Beach, MA

There are definitely pros and cons. I like that I can take them on and off but the majority of my treatment was during lockdown otherwise I wouldn't recommend it because I'm a night person and I would've probably missed a lot of days because I go out at night. It is also super painful for about 3-4 days in the week when you wear a new set. I can't speak properly when I had them and that was hard because I work in a call centre.

Reply from byte

Hi Shantel, thank you for your feedback. We are so happy you chose Byte, and we can't wait to get you to that last step. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out - we are here to help!

Oct. 20th, 2021

Kate

I am so pleased with the results to date. It's been 9 weeks and can already notice a huge difference. Even comparing my week 1 aligned to this week the transformation is amazing

Reply from byte

We are thrilled for you and your new smile!

Cara Bondi Burlington, VT

Everything was so easy, they are so friendly and helpful while you're getting set up. Plus, everything is designed beautifully and the aligners really work. Just great all around.

Reply from byte

Woohoo! Thank you for the great review! We are happy to hear that your experience has been so positive. We hope to continue with this great experience, let us know if you have any questions. We are always happy to help.

Todd A Cavanaugh Herndon, VA

Easy to use and it is working. No pain and I went with the night only treatment so only wear them at night making them perfect for me since I'm in a lot of phone meeting during the day.

Reply from byte

YWe are so happy to hear that you found a treatment that is a perfect fit for you. Our team's goal is to make your smile transformation as seamless and stress-free as possible, so do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! Can't wait to see your final smile :) Thanks for the review!

Cristina Cruz Lansing, MI

I can see a huge difference in my teeth and the customer service staff are very professional and helpful when you're just starting out. I would recommend to all my friends and family members

Reply from byte

Thank you! Have you heard about our referral program yet? Give us a call at 877-298-3669 and we'll tell you all about how you can get $100 for referring your friends and family!

Amy Ravenna, OH

The aligners seem to be working well and came quickly. I felt that the sales department was a bit pushy and I'm waiting for an insurance reimbursement because the sales person either wasn't sure how that works or just wanted the sale regardless. Apparently my insurance will pay half upfront. I also felt the directions on the impression kit was lacking I had to go on YouTube.

Reply from byte

Thank you for your feedback, Amy. It is never our intention to be pushy during the initial process. We want to make sure that you are well informed before purchasing. We are sorry to hear that this was not your experience. We would be happy to check on any insurance-related questions you have. To connect with our insurance team call 877-298-3669. When you call, you'll want to select option 3 for insurance. We are standing by for support!

Party0f7 Macomb, MI

At the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic, I ordered an impression kit from byte to explore my options for straightening my teeth. The customer service representatives were friendly over the phone, in online chats, and via text messages. I chose to go with an in-person company just because I felt more comfortable with in-person help.

19 hours ago

mius Brandon, FL

The customer service has been amazing! I know exactly what to expect and they are on top of everything. It has been very convenient to be able to have this treatment at home, with no required office visits. We highly recommend it!

Samarra Miller Hialeah, FL

Every experience that I've had so far has been amazing the staff has been welcoming, warming, and professional. Their treatments are efficient and extremely satisfying. This is definitely the place to care for you and your family!!!

Reply from byte

We work hard to make our customer's experiences as smooth as possible from start to finish. We want everyone to have their dream smile! Thank you for taking the time to leave this awesome review!

Amy Kwiecien Maple Shade Township, NJ

Byte has been great so far- I am about 3 months into my treatment and I see a nice improvement. Byte Team is very responsive to any question or concern I may have. Now its up to me to wear them as prescribed! I would definitely recommend you give them a try!

Cindy M Buffalo, NY

Great experience so far .I am past halfway with treatment and it has all been so easy .The customer service is great, right on top of things and doing the impressions and check ins are no problem , I look forward to the final results !

Reply from byte

Thank you! We work hard to make sure every customer feels supported the whole way through:)

Aner Baltic Austin, TX

My initial experience with byte was amazing, the customer service is exceptional when they reply which can at times take days but they do admit that right on their site. My biggest gripe with them is once something goes wrong, for example, they have you check in with photos throughout the process and during my one check in, they advised I should go back a step and wear them for 2 weeks because the pair I was on weren’t sitting correctly. Ever since this has happened it’s been a nightmare to get a clear answer and heaven forbid a phone call from a live human being which prior to paying you get the impression that you’d talk to someone every once in a while. Before they had my money they called at every step of the beginning process and even assign a personal agent for you to reach out too, once they have your money, good luck because I haven’t spoken to a live person since. The actual aligners themselves are simple to maintain and the hyperbyte (mouth vibrator) is pretty neat and does make a difference especially if you experience any sensitivity during the treatment. The overall cost was reasonable especially when compared to the top competitor which was double what byte cost.

Kathy Brown-Rolston Cape Coral, FL

I am so happy with my progress using the Byte aligners. In 2 months I already see a significant improvement in my teeth. One was overlapping another tooth and is now straight and getting to where it should be. I would recommend them to anyone who wants a new straight smile.

Meg Green Middletown, DE

Easy to order. Customer service has been so helpful! Reminder emails to check in and stay on track has been great! Used another company for older child and byte was better. And we used nighttime only program which has been terrific.

Justin Fleury Charlotte, NC

My experience with byte has been awesome! Their customer relations team checks in frequently to make sure I’m satisfied with the product and service. The aligners were easy to use and the instructions were clear. I noticed a huge difference in my smile very quickly.

Reply from byte

We not only want to get each customer to their dream smile, but we want them to smile the whole way there. :) Thank you for your review!

Tsitsi Zana Oberlin, OH

I've been a byte Customer for a two months now. I can already see and feel the shift in my teeth and the aligners don't show at all. Nobody can see them, my smile still looks normal in pictures which I love. I also appreciate the many payment options which are guaranteed to suit everyone. I've had fitting issues though because there's no professional to help you put them on but the customer service team was very helpful.

Reply from byte

Our team of Customer Care Specialists and our Professional Care Team are here to help assist all of our customers throughout their smile journey! Please be sure to reach out to our team via email at [email protected] or by phone (877) 298- 3669 regarding any concerns, we are happy to assist!

Nov. 15th, 2021

Matt Sweeney Middletown, DE

The treatment has been fairly good and successful, but when submitting issues via email it takes about a week for a response, and by that time you're on to your next set. I've also had a few times where I haven't gotten a response at all. Since this could have health implications I would expect a faster response time. When I call i can usually get my questions answered by the end of the day. I also feel like they should do more regular check ins with patients. My check in happened almost at the end of my treatment and I was asked to go back a few sets to correct the teeth that fell off track. I don't really think this is anyone's fault, but by the time I realized some teeth were slightly off track it was too late for me to go back to previous aligners to a set that fit properly. By having more regular check in s this would have been caught earlier. My shipping address was also not updated properly even though I did confirm it in my email to support. They sent my new impression kit to the wrong address and I had to ask for a new one, which took an extra week. Now I have to wait another 3 weeks for my new sets of aligners. This brings me to a total of over 2 months in the same set of aligners. Everyone I've talked to has been pleasant, but getting support has been messy and I've had to reach out multiple times for some issues.

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you for your review! Once treatment has started, our team sends out check-in emails every 2 weeks to make sure everything is progressing as projected. Those emails can sometimes get stuck in a junk or spam folder. For any questions or concerns regarding this, please reach out at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday and our team would be happy to assist! If none of our representatives are available, please select the callback option so the next available representative can give you a call back. Or if you are ever having a hard time getting ahold of our team, feel free to send us a direct message on Facebook and we'd be happy to help from there:)

Oct. 20th, 2021

Jan ward Andover, MN

In the beginning of my treatment, I was very satisfied. I was disappointed about not being contacted toward the end of my 15 weeks. I was not informed until then that I was on a 30 packet program. Each time I sent photos, it would take 2 or 3 days to hear back. Now I'm waiting for 3 to 4 weeks for my next set of 15. Some time is wasted that could have been avoided, I feel

Reply from byte

Hi there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We want every customer to feel supported throughout their whole Byte journey. For details on how progress should look or treatment length, this can be found in the customer portal. If at any time you are unable to connect with our team, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 and our team would be happy to assist you right away.

Sep. 28th, 2021

Maria Lucia Zeta Vancouver, WA

Byte Customer service is topnotch. My husband and I had aligner fit issues in the middle of our treatment plan and we reached out. The response was immediate and they helped us get additional aligners at no extra cost, to fix the issues. Happy customers here!

Reply from byte

Yay! We are so happy to hear about this. Our team's goal is to make our customers' smile transformation as seamless and stress-free as possible, so do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! Thanks for the review!

Hillary Bennett Washington, DC

The quality of the program is very good. I was a special case in that treatment has not been as straightforward for me. This led to a lot of communication and knowing what that looks like. The response window is large but narrows once your case is prioritized by the professional team. If that shift had not occurred, the process would have remained frustrating. The staff is polite and informative. So far I recommend Byte to anyone who requires mild cosmetic work and can be entirely self sufficient in the process.

Reply from byte

Hi Hillary, thank you for sharing your experience! Our Care team is here for each customer every step of the way. For immediate assistance, feel free to give us a call at 877-298-3669. We appreciate you taking the time to leave such a detailed review! :)

cierrah j simmons Billings, MT

Very easy to use and fast shipping. Love how well they fit in my mouth, a lot smaller and more comfortable than my original retainer from the orthodontist. Also have noticed a whiter smile with the teeth whitener/retainer cleaner that is included.

Reply from byte

This is incredible! We love to see every customer's amazing new whiter and brighter smile. BrightByte is a game changer :) Thanks for the great review!

Wendy Knisely Northwood, OH

So far everything has gone smoothly and my treatment plan seems to be working well. I chose the night program due to my work schedule and the quality of the product is as stated in their description. I’ve been following my treatment plan and am seeing the results.

Olivia Johnson Jacksonville, FL

Only 3 stars because I do give them the speed factor of fixing the teeth is nice. However, it only fixed one tooth. When multiple teeth are crooked, after wearing them for 5 months only one tooth has shifted. It was the main tooth I had concern about, but I would still like to see other teeth fixed as well. Costumer service is always very nice and do reply with a timely manner. I have had to re-tray myself because I had gotten ahead on switching my bottom aligners which is why they did not progress. I do recommend byte, and I have and friends have trusted my word. I value the price of the treatment because of my low income being in college. And the fact that they work with you and will send a whole brand new treatment if you’re not happy like I did. I am now correctly changing the aligners so now only time will tell how it all goes together, but I am optimistic.

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear our Care team is taking care of you. We are here for you to assists with any questions or concerns you may have. For immediate assistance, don't hesitate to give us a call at 877-298-3669. We are here for YOU!

Amanda Kronick Sioux Falls, SD

I liked everything about it. The convenience, hyperbyte, easy communication. The website doesn’t prompt me to check in. I also wish I knew the timeline more for retainers. What happens when I am done with my top and have several weeks of only bottom? I hope I don’t have to wear the same aligners on top for the last few months. I also wish my whitening and cleaning gel didn’t explode so I could have tried it.

Reply from byte

Hi Amanda, thank you for your feedback. Your retainer timeline is based on your custom treatment plan. Our Customer Care team would be happy to answer the question regarding the timeline of your retainers. You can email them at [email protected] or give them a call at 877-298-3669. Be sure to let them know the BrightByte exploded and they can replace that for you!

Sep. 14th, 2021

Laurie Ryan Meeker, OK

The kit is so easy to use. The materials are high quality and so far, the aligners have been easy to tolerate. I’m on my 6th aligner and I’m just now feeling a bit uncomfortable when I first put them on - it’s been a few days now and it’s feeling better.

Reply from byte

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience, Laurie! The first few days of a new aligner can be the toughest. The HyperByte will be your best friend, so use it anytime you feel discomfort. We are excited to be on this journey with you, and we can't wait to see your new smile!

Sep. 15th, 2021

Natasha Padilla Pomona, CA

Chose Byte for my 2 teens... instead of braces and wow! How easy the whole process and how fast your teeth straighten. Not even a third of the time they were quoted for, for braces. I would definitely recommend. Best part ots totally affordable.

Reply from byte

Byte is proud to be the best value in the orthodontic space! Thank you for taking the time to submit this awesome review!

Jennifer Green Bel Air, MD

I’m currently on week 14 of aligners. 22 total for my top teeth and 16 total for the bottom. I haven’t been able to fully bite with my front teeth in almost 10 years- until this week. In just a few short months my results have been amazing! I would highly recommend this product. The system is incredibly easy to use and the byte team checks in regularly to offer support. I haven’t had any issues or set backs but it’s nice to know that help is available.

Reply from byte

We are happy to hear you have been well taken care of. Thank you so much for sharing this experience! Our team is here for every customer the whole way through. Don't hesitate to reach out if you ever have any questions! :)

Dr. Manuel Camarena Santa Ana, CA

I can say that without a doubt the process of going through Byte has been beyond accommodating and easy. The customer service and response time is very quick. If a dilemma were to arise, they will reach out and brainstorm for solutions. Prior to using Byte I went to a brick and mortar orthodontist; however, the lack of care and information provided was lacking. As a result, some of my teeth shifted, even when I was wearing my retainers regularly. Having the support of Byte is reassuring that I will retain a lasting smile!

Reply from byte

Thank you! The great thing about Byte is, if your teeth start shifting after treatment when you are regularly wearing your retainers, we will provide additional treatment for FREE for LIFE!

Nov. 30th, 2021

David Rivera II Titusville, FL

I like byte, but there are pros and cons to everything I will say the customer service getting the aligners set up phenomenal but the customer service after you have the aligners and you started your treatment plan is lacking I think a big thing is is your customer service getting the customer to purchase your products needs to extend after the fact because we are spending thousands of dollars to straighten our teeth and your customer service before hand made me wanna sign up immediately which is why I got the service I did. Now as long as we can continue that service and to treatment then it will be 100% a five star company!

Reply from byte

Hi David- we really appreciate this in-depth feedback and understanding. We are constantly working to improve! Due to a higher than normal volume we understand that our response time has been less than ideal. We appreciate your patience and apologize for any delays. Rest assured, we are staffing up and our team is working hard to help each and every customer. If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to reach out! We are available via email, a phone call and even Facebook DM :)

William Carney Marco Island, FL

Highly recommend Byte to anyone who wants to straighten their teeth and improve their smile. Being halfway through the program I have seen sugnificat results and a dramatic transformation. The Byte system has simplived a very technical and complex process and priced it at a level many can afford. Straighter teeth and a better smile is an investment in yourself and well worth it! Thank you Byte

Reply from byte

This is so exciting William! We are always thrilled to hear about all of our customers' amazing progress. If you have a question, email [email protected] or give us a call at 877-298-3669 and our team would be happy to help. Thank you for the great review

Valerie Katy, TX

Before Byte, I went to my Dentist to Invisilign with my insurance. I was told the cost was 10K, 5K I would have to pay while my Insurance covered the rest. I didn't have the money nor time to make regular face-to-face check up appts. That's when I found Byte at a way lower cost. The process was just as described on the Byte website. Also, I was able to use my HSA to pay which decreased my out of pocket expense. So far, I've followed the process for 7-weeks now and the braces are working according to my Byte plan.

Reply from byte

Valerie- Byte is proud to offer both a more affordable and convenient way for people to get the smile of their dreams :) We are so excited for you and appreciate you taking the time to share this review!

T Leung Los Angeles, CA

My experience with Byte so far (I'm on week 11 or 16) has been phenomenal. Of course my teeth being straighter as the weeks go by is the main part, but their customer service has also been top notch. I realized early on that my aligners weren't fitting quite right, and they were so quick to send me a complimentary new impression kit and got my new aligners to me in less than 3 weeks' time. Although they are not very proactive in checking in with you as your plan goes by, whenever I reached out to them about anything, they would always reply in a timely manner. I would highly recommend this to anyone who is looking to boost their self confidence!

Reply from byte

Our customer care team is here for you every step of the way and really cares about getting you your dream smile. Any time you have a question, concern, or just want someone to hype up your new smile, we're here for you :) We can't wait to see your complete smile transformation, just a few weeks left!

Nov. 24th, 2021

Celine Dissel Kansas City, MO

I have always been embarrassed by the gap between my two front teeth. I used to have braces as a teenager and my teeth were perfect but I broke one of the front ones when I was 20 and was left with a pretty big gap after my tooth was fixed. Then pregnancy and years of not taking care of my teeth made them even worse. I started by having my teeth repaired with bonding but the gap was still there and I hated it. My dentist said I could do invisalign but the price was just too much for me. I then decided to look into cheaper solutions. I knew I didn't want to do SDC because I had heard bad reviews and I initially signed up for an impression kit from another company. While I was waiting for my impressions to be reviewed, I saw ads for Byte and decided to look into it. Straight away I liked the night option. I love to drink coffee and tea and I couldn't myself not drinking them during the day. I also would have found it difficult to brush my teeth at lunch since I'm a teacher and have to eat my students and can't leave them by themselves even for a few minutes. I ordered the impression kit and received it very quickly. Everything was very well explain and the directions were easy to follow. I took took the photos and my impressions and sent them back. Within a few days I had a treatment plan laid out with. some images showing the progress week after week and how my teeth would look in the end. I still had to decide between day and night and sent texts back and forth to my customer service assistant who was very helpful and responded very quickly to all my questions. I decided to go for the night option despite it being a little more expensive because it seemed more convenient to me. I was able to set up a payment plan and received my aligners shortly after. The box that contains the aligners is very sturdy and each aligner is individually packed. There is also some BrightByte (foam that cleans the aligners and whitens the teeth) and an HyperByte (vibrating instrument that helps put the aligners in place correctly). The instructions are very clear: the aligners need to be worn for at least 10 hours and the HyperByte needs to be used for a minimum of 10 minutes everyday. I started using the aligners the day I received them, at first they were a little uncomfortable but the HyperByte helps putting them in place properly and they don't really hurt. I am now a few months into my treatment and I can already see the difference. I like that the Byte Team reaches out regularly and gives me personalized advice. For example, they told me to go back to previous bottom aligners since my bottom teeth were not where they were supposed to be. Overall I feel I made the right choice by. choosing Byte and I can't wait to see the final result!

Reply from byte

Celine, thank you so much for sharing your experience, we appreciate you! Our team of Customer Care Specialists are here to help assist all of our customers throughout every step of their smile journey! We are so happy to hear about your experience :) Please be sure to reach out to our team via email at [email protected] or by phone (877) 298- 3669 regarding any concerns, we are happy to assist!

Nov. 19th, 2021

Linagw Westfield, MA

Great customer service, quality aligners, very cost- and time efficient. 14 week into my teen's treatment plan, the experience has been perfectly stress-free and the results are very good!

Reply from byte

We are here for each customer every step of the way. If you have any questions, reach out to us at [email protected]

Ronak Gurav Plano, TX

I followed all instructions for each set of aligners. The last set didn't totally align my teeth like the 3D image shown on my account. Despite it I still have slight overlap on top and bottom. All I am being told is go back to #8 when I am on my last set. That does not fit me anymore. My concern has not been addressed well. I am disappointed.

Reply from byte

Hi there, when aligners are not fitting snug, we ask that our customers reach out right away so that our Professional Care Team can look into this and determine the best next steps. We want to do everything we can to get each customer to their new smile in the safest way possible. We would be happy to connect you to our team to assist with any concerns you may have regarding your specific situation. Please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or email us at [email protected] Let's work together to get this resolved:)

Meghan Wernecke Lutherville-Timonium, MD

my treatment time has more than doubled for top and bottom. Customer service is very slow, you have to sit in limbo for several days wearing misfitting aligners unsure of next steps while you wait for a response. Too much pass around/movement between customer service reps so you always have to re-explain yourself. I don't have much confidence in the byte team at this time and i am concerned about my treatment

Reply from byte

Hi there, we appreciate you taking the time to leave this feedback. We want every customer to feel supported throughout their whole Byte journey. If at any time you are unable to connect with our team, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us a direct message through Facebook and our team would be happy to assist. Let's get you that smile you deserve!

Natasha Dandavati San Francisco, CA

While the process of doing the molds and the customer service through the purchase was good, I found that the top aligner from my first set does not fit properly at all. While Byte support was responsive and suggested I trim the aligner, which I did, this has not actually solved the issue, and I don't feel confident that the aligner is working as it should and have no way of verifying this with a dental professional.

Genevieve Godfrey Waco, TX

They're affordable compared to an orthodontist but I have concerns about my treatment that I don't feel are being addressed. I just get told to wear the aligner longer or that it will be better once I finish treatment. I'm concerned I won't be happy with my results.

Reply from byte

Hi Genevieve. At Byte, we want to make sure that all of our customers are completely happy with their final smile transformation. At the end of treatment, if you are still not loving your new smile we want to do all we can to change that. Our customer care team and professional care team are here to support you. Give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us an email at [email protected] and we'll take care of you!

Oct. 30th, 2021