Best Company Guarantee byte Logo

byte

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Anne Hudson Las Vegas, NV

From start to finish customer service was so wonderful. I literally received help through every part of the process which made it easy to keep moving forward. I even received tips for how to use the aligners best and consultation about how to use them. As a result, I felt really confident about choosing Byte over other's in the space. I'm an excited customer. Thanks, Anne

Reply from byte

We love excited customers! Our team's goal is to make sure you are getting the best support throughout your Byte journey. We are happy that they did just that. We are excited to be on this journey with you, Anne, and we can't wait to see your new smile! Thank you for the review.

Jul. 13th, 2021

Bilguun Ganhuyag Brooklyn, NY

The overall service was amazing and professional just like a champion. The staff is very informative and was able to provide exceptional service to me and my family. I was guided to pick my very own plan and aligners. I was helped to get approved and get the necessary loan to pay for the service. The professional people at Byte checked on me and assisted me getting the process started. Thank you so much everyone at Byte. I would definitely recommend this to everyone I know. Thanks and stay the course.

Reply from byte

Hi Bilguun, thank you for taking the time to review your experience. We are happy to hear that our team has provided such a great experience! The support doesn't stop there; our Customer Care team is always happy to help and standing by for support. We are excited to be on this journey with you, and we can't wait to see your final results!

Jul. 13th, 2021

Leann Sanchez Clearwater, KS

I am about 1/3 of the way through my treatment, and am loving my experience with Byte thus far. The process has been smooth and simple from impressions, financing, and finally receiving and wearing my aligners. Customer service has always been prompt and helpful. I would definitely recommend Byte to anyone looking to improve their smile and confidence.

Reply from byte

Leann- thank you for sharing this great review of your experience with Byte! You're a third of the way there. Take some progress pictures- we love seeing before and after photos :)

Jul. 8th, 2021

Rebekah Groop North East, MD

10 weeks in and already seeing a HUGE difference! I was skeptical of the nighttime treatment plan (only 10 hours of night wear for a few months and I can have straight teeth??) but I already see my teeth finally aligning and it seriously couldn’t be easier to follow! The whitening serum keeps the trays nice and clean while whitening my teeth and the HyperByte takes away 99% of the initial pain when you first pop them in. I couldn’t recommend Byte enough!

Reply from byte

Yes Rebekah! We are so happy to hear that you found a treatment that is a perfect fit for you. Our team's goal is to make your smile transformation as seamless and stress-free as possible, so do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! Can't wait to see your final smile :) Thanks for the review!

Jul. 8th, 2021

Andrea Figueroa Miami, FL

Ever since I started looking for aligners, Byte had the best reviews and now I can understand why; the process to get my plan done was really fast and super easy. I had a personal advisor, Terima, he helped and guided me through the whole process and made it even easier. I've been using my aligners for a month now and I am very satisfied with the changes I've seen so far.

Reply from byte

Hi Andrea, thank you for taking the time to review your experience! We are happy to hear that your Byte Advisor was available and answered all of your questions. It is important to us that you are supported throughout your Byte journey. We can’t wait to see your results!

Jill Klosowski North Tonawanda, NY

I wanted to straighten my teeth and fix some crowding before my wedding. I went to a local orthodontist and the price was 3x of byte. After thinking about it for months I finally byt (get it!?) the bullet and ordered my kit. Everyone has been great from customer service to billing and helping with insurance. My teeth will be ready to go just in time for my wedding and I feel like byte swooped in and saved the day!

Reply from byte

Hi Jill- We are so happy you think so! We work hard to make your Byte journey as seamless and easy as possible. It doesn't have to take years and be stressful to get to your perfect smile! We are so happy you chose Byte. Let us know if you have any questions - we are here for you!

hannah schoonmaker East Falmouth, MA

Love everything byte has provided me with to get the smile I’ve wanted. I love how easy it is to get started and the wait is not long at all. They are efficient and care about each client. I’m on week 2 and can feel my teeth working hard. I was nervous to put my full trust in byte but now I know that I can. Thank you for helping me achieve my teeth goal byte!

Reply from byte

Wow Hannah- we are so happy to hear about your awesome experience already and cannot wait to be a part of your entire smile journey. The support does not stop here! Our team can't wait to get you to that final smile so do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks for the awesome review!

Susan Pensiero Phoenix, AZ

From the start, I found this company very professional and customer oriented. Aline M provided outstanding service from submitting bite impressions, reviewing before and after alignment images and choosing the right financing option. I am in my fourth week of treatment and the outreach provided by this company provides a high degree of confidence in their product and results.

Reply from byte

Hi Susan, thank you for taking the time to review your experience! We are happy to hear that your Byte Advisor was available and answered all of your questions. It is important to us that you are supported throughout your Byte journey. We can’t wait to see your results!

Ryan Hundley Castle Rock, CO

So far, my Byte experience has been amazing. I was very hesitant to start my treatment at first, but I now have zero regrets. The team that helped get things started were excellent. They were very friendly, easy to get ahold of, and very generous as well. They sent us an early wedding present from the Byte team when they found out our wedding date was quickly approaching. I’m 4 weeks into my treatment plan and have noticed positive change. I’m looking forward to the remainder of treatment.

Reply from byte

Yes, Ryan! We know it's only the beginning but we are so excited to see all of your progress and are happy that you chose Byte to guide you through your smile transformation especially for such a huge day like your wedding. Our team is always here to answer your questions, hype you up, and get you the updates you need so do not hesitate to reach out 😊 Happy to have you in our Byte fam, thanks for the awesome review!

Ashley Cavileer Marietta, GA

I'm almost done with my treatment and my experience so far has been wonderful! The hyperbyte tool does an amazing job at curbing any discomfort when you switch your aligners every week, and friends and family have told me several times that they can never tell when I have my aligners in because they truly are clear. When my teeth didn't move exactly as they were supposed to, Customer service got a new impression kit out to me right away and sent me a new set of aligners to finish the treatment. All in all, I highly recommend.

Reply from byte

Yay Ashley! We are so happy to hear about your awesome experience with Byte. Our team's goal is to make your smile transformation as seamless and stress-free as possible, so do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! We are here to get you a smile you 100% love so we are happy to hear that our team was able to get some additional aligners out to you to address your concerns. Can't wait to see your final smile :) Thanks for the review!

Racheal W Cleveland, OH

I have been really happy with Byte! It was easy to make impressions and once I sent them in I got my treatment plan and my aligners arrived earlier than expected! I have only had mild discomfort when switching to new aligners but other than that there have been no issues. I didn’t even need to file them down. The byte bright whitener is amazing, I’m a heavy coffee drinker and it has whitened my teeth immensely! I’m so excited to get the smile I want.

Reply from byte

Wow Rachael- we are so happy to hear that are you are already seeing a whiter and brighter smile! :) We know it is just the start but we cannot wait to get you the final results. Every step of the way our team is here to support you! Thanks for the great review.

Erinmarie Xian Seffner, FL

Really pleased with the process from start to finish. The kicker for me to try BYTE was the cost vs traditional dentist; my teeth are already 'straight' I just had a tiny crossbite that drove me crazy (no one else has ever noticed) it just seemed silly to NOT try BYTE. Anyhow, I started noticing a difference the very first week, which is pleasantly surprising. I'm on week 4 now and cannot WAIT to see whats to come. No pain or anything...I have no complaints.

Reply from byte

Wow, Erinmarie- we are so happy to hear about your awesome experience already and cannot wait to be a part of your entire smile journey. The support does not stop here! Our team can't wait to get you to that final smile so do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks for the awesome review!

Danielle Silberstein Martinsburg, WV

From the very first day I decided to call Byte they have been very helpful I thought about going with the other companies did my research and this seemed like the best one with the lifetime warranty and I also heard that other aligner companies the liners were very uncomfortable and expensive Byte works with you customer service is great and you’ll be 100% satisfied with the results hopefully like I am

Reply from byte

Hi Danielle! Thank you for taking the time to post this awesome feedback. We are so happy to hear that you finally have the smile you have always dreamed of. We are so excited for you to show off your new smile to the world!

Kat Venice, CA

This is a journey I wish I took long time ago. I love everything about it. From the day I got my impression kit, that made it incredibly easy and conviniet to start from the comfort of my home, to the treatment itself, that is uncomfortable at times ( obviously :) my teeth are moving into their new place ) , to incredible customer service, the best marketing and packaging. I'm so happy I'm doing this and can't wait for my finally results :)

Reply from byte

WOW, Kat- thank you for sharing such an awesome and thoughtful review :) We know that starting clear aligner treatment at home can be a daunting experience. We do what we can to ensure you are supported throughout your smile journey. We are so excited to hear that you are already seeing progress. We can’t wait to see your perfect new smile!

Shala Peterson Sanford, NC

I have had the best experience with byte and I’m so glad I went with them versus any other company! The hyperbyte has really made this process go so fast and I’m finally able to smile with confidence again. My gap closed after just 4 weeks of treatment and now after 11 weeks I’m almost finished completely. I would recommend byte to anyone and everyone!

Reply from byte

Just a few weeks to go, we are so excited for you! Send us over some photos of your awesome new smile so we can celebrate together. Thanks for the great review Shala!

Jennifer Chambers Chapel Hill, NC

My experience with Byte has certainly met, and nearly always exceeded my expectations. The process was relatively easy and quick. I had great follow through on any questions from the customer service team, and I've enjoyed the flexibility offered by the night-time only wear. Just have a few more weeks to go to have both the top and bottom teeth completely straightened!

Reply from byte

Yes Jennifer! We are so happy to hear that you found a treatment that is a perfect fit for you. Our team's goal is to make your smile transformation as seamless and stress-free as possible, so do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have! Can't wait to see your final smile :) Thanks for the review!

Bnesto19

Byte has been a true revelation! I'm finishing up my 5th week and so far the process has been very smooth. The HyperByte has helped with any initial discomfort with the new aligners, which for the most part has been minimal. Even my 6 year old daughter who can be very attentive didn't know that I had the aligners on. So having the aligners on has been a comfortable feeling in more than one way. The Customer Care Team has also been very nice. They have reached out to check in, and have been very responsive to any questions or concerns. So far, 5 out of 5 stars!

Reply from byte

Hi, thank you for sharing your awesome experience with us! We know that starting clear aligner treatment at home can be a daunting experience. We do what we can to ensure you are supported throughout your smile journey. We are so excited to hear that you are already seeing progress. We can’t wait to see your perfect new smile!

Jhagen Knoxville, IA

I had been thinking about invisible Braces for a long time, I finally took the byte when I got a promo for a discounted kit. I decided to do the impression kit to get a better idea of the work that would need to be done. My main concern originally was a tooth up top, which was more cosmetic. The impression kit showed me how crowded by bottom teeth really were. The process has been super easy and I’m about 4 weeks in and can tell a difference. No regrets here.

Reply from byte

Wow- we are so happy to hear about your awesome experience already and cannot wait to be a part of your entire smile journey. The support does not stop here! Our team can't wait to get you to that final smile so do not hesitate to reach out. Thanks for the awesome review!

Joshua Prok Englewood, CO

I chose Byte because it seemed like a better value and shorter treatment than other teledentistry options. The treatment includes the HyperByte vibration device thought to lessen discomfort from realignment and BrightByte whitening and cleansing foam that makes everyday cleaning as convenient as a water rinse and few pumps of the foam. The treatment also includes the first set of retainers, that would otherwise have to be purchased separately. I also chose Byte because they offer a lifetime guarantee as long as you purchase a new retainer each year. Getting started was a little difficult, however, because the treatment plan was based on photos I uploaded into the system, instead of more precise imagery collected in a clinic. I went through about a month of text and email with their team before a lead clinician prepared a plan I was satisfied with. Even figuring in the lost month, the total planned treatment time would still be a month shorter than the closest competitor!

Reply from byte

Joshua, thank you for this great feedback. We're sorry to hear about your difficulty getting started with treatment. We're glad our team was able to get a treatment plan you were satisfied with. Our team is here to support you throughout treatment, please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions you have. We look forward to being on this journey with you and seeing those final results.

Jun. 25th, 2021

Christina Neitzke Trenton, NJ

I am only on week 10 of 23 but can already see a HUGE difference. I chose the Byte at night because it was the best option for me. It is so easy, wearing them has been a breeze and the process has been so smooth. Can’t say enough about this company! Customer service has been great at answering all my questions and am looking forward to the final results!

Reply from byte

We are so happy to hear you are already seeing the difference in your smile! We are glad that we were able to provide a plan that best fits your lifestyle and needs. We are happy to hear about your awesome experience with our team and that we get to guide you through this smile transformation. You deserve a smile you love and we cannot wait to get you there. Thanks for the awesome review, Christina.

Raviena Twinkle Alpharetta, GA

Byte is just amazing! This my 5th week using byte & I can already feel the difference and the best part is its so easy to maintain & flexible timings ! I have done a lot of research and finally chose Byte & left with no regrets! Best price when compared to other Treatments & even the customer service is great! So happy so far ! Can’t wait to see my final smile :) I will definitely recommend byte to everyone!

Reply from byte

Raviena, thank you for taking the time to review your amazing experience. We are so happy to hear you are already seeing the progress in your smile! We can't wait to see your new smile🤩 We appreciate you recommending us, make sure to take advantage of our awesome referral program. We are thrilled to be on this journey with you, and we hope you'll share your final results with us!

Dawn Morse Portland, OR

This is by far the best whitener I have used. Within a few weeks the ‘shade’ of my teeth (according to their chart) changed about 4 ‘shades’ lighter. I’ve used whitening strips, solutions for whitening, the blue light system, etc. None of these made a noticeable difference and some caused teeth sensitivity. Super happy with results!

Reply from byte

Thank you for the great review, Dawn! We are happy to hear you are enjoying your brighter and whiter smile. We're here to help if you ever have any questions.

Karolina Demiańczuk Warsaw, 14

Byte has strengthen my teeth in 2 months! I’ve compared different aligner companies and I chose byte due to it’s Hypebyte technology to speed up the process. I wanted to improve my crooked teeth before the wedding, and I was worried I would not have enough time if i chose other aligners. Not only did I have perfect teeth at my wedding, but i also had a bright and white smile. I’m glad I got Byte and highly recommend to anyone who wants to improve their smile.

Reply from byte

We are so happy for you and your brand new whiter and brighter smile and that you were able to have it for your wedding, congratulations! 😊 Our support team is always here to answer any questions, hype you up, and support you throughout your smile transformation and beyond. We are just a message away, so don't hesitate to reach out. Happy to have you in our Byte fam for life!

Jun. 18th, 2021

Rosa Saenz-Aragon San Jose, CA

If you are not confident in your smile, you need to try Byte. As I am getting older, my teeth began to separate and my canines started to protrude out. I saw an advertisement for Byte and I tried them. So far, I am very pleased with their product. It is very easy to get started. Once you send them a mold of your teeth, they send aligners to wear each week. Mine came in a box with Step 1 through Step 15. So easy to follow and they are there to support with any questions or issues. Great Company!!

Reply from byte

Hi Rose! That is so awesome to hear. We want our customer's experience at Byte to be as seamless, stress-free, and fun as possible, so we are so happy to hear about your great experience! Let’s get you that final smile. Thank you for the awesome review.

Jun. 18th, 2021

Erin Portland, OR

I'm still in my treatment so can't say how it will end up. I was not seeing progress as expected about 2/3 through my treatment plan, and Byte sent a new impression kit & reassessed my treatment plan. I am about a week into the new plan & obviously wouldn't expect to see a difference yet. I do appreciate Byte's commitment to give customers the smile they are hoping for!

Reply from byte

Your smile is so important to us and we want to do everything we can to get you to those projected results in the safest way possible. Thank you for your feedback! We can't wait to get you to that last step!

Apr. 26th, 2021

Amanda Reed Columbus, OH

I chose Byte because of the research I did for the best company. Their customer service is amazing. However with the braces themselves the febrile first set was not cut right and they really cut up my lips and tongue. When I was done with my first set, my teeth were not as straight as they should have been, and I was using hyperbyte every day as directed. They sent me new molds, and sent me a whole new set of aligners. Which is totally fine, but it was going on 6 months and with the hyper byte they were saying I could be done in half of the time. So then I went through my second set still using hyper byte and I’m now at the end of that set and my teeth are still not straight. They are straightER but not the end result. So I just did a remold and am working on my 3rd set. It’s been almost a year, so by the time it’s said and done it might be a year and a half to get my best result. Their customer service and the fact they guarantee my smile for life is what makes them great. I know that a lot of this could be my own stubborn teeth not wanting to move, so it’s not all of their fault. I would recommend them to anyone wanting to use invisible braces.

Caroline American Fork, UT

The customer service hasn’t been 3. I have tried both email and texting. I have had to ask multiple times for answers and gone days without response. I originally did the bytepay and then pulled the total cost upfront after a couple months and was supposed to be refunded my down payment and monthly payments. But the refund is a month late and they have still been taking out automatic payments. And they won’t message me back. It has honestly been very stressful. And on top of it my aligners stopped fitting after week 6 and I’m currently working on what they asked me to do to correct it but it has been frustrating to work with this company in all areas. It also wasn’t clear the process they want you to do throughout treatment to keep them updated, if that was very clear in the beginning that may have helped but I was just informed in an email what they were expecting that I didn’t know about.

Reply from byte

Hi Caroline! Thank you for your feedback. We would love to look into this further for you. If you can please reach out to us at [email protected], we'll make sure to get you taken care of right away with an update and next steps.

Feb. 10th, 2021

Stephanee Woodward, OK

They really take care of you and talk to you on a personal basis. I felt comfortable letting them know my concerns and they answered my questions when i first got started. So far i am in my week 9 of 13-i wish they would check in with you more to see how your retainers are fitting and if you need to stay in them longer than the 1 week requested in the instructions. Other than that, they have been great!

Anabell Woodhaven, NY

The process was very easy and fast. Everything was labeled and explained well.

Reply from byte

We not only want to get each customer to their dream smile, but we want them to smile the whole way there. :)

Rebekah Hoogenboom

Easy to use and great customer service. Results are as promised.

Reply from byte

Thank you for your review, Rebekah!

stacy wright Ferndale, MI

My teeth moved within days of starting to wear my aligners.

Reply from byte

This is so exciting! Thank you for sharing:)

J diguilmi Toms River, NJ

Send pictures is their answer for all issues. Never get feedback. Very sorry I bought into this. Cost way overpriced- should have just gone to orthodontist.

Reply from byte

Hi there, we would be happy to provide some clarification. We understand how frustrating it can be to have to send over pictures multiple times to our team. Due to the nature of mail-in aligners, this is the best way for our team to understand where a customer is at and to determine the best next steps. Our customers' dental health and safety is our highest priority, so we want to make sure the aligners we send out are safely going to achieve those end results. We are here to assist with any concerns regarding this. Please reach out at 877-298-3669.

Gina Magnolia, TX

Trouble fitting some aligners resulting in having to wear them longer and still not fitting well

Reply from byte

Hi there, when aligners are not fitting snug, we ask that our customers reach out right away so that our Professional Care Team can look into this and determine the best next steps. We want to do everything we can to get each customer to their new smile in the safest way possible. We would be happy to connect you to our team to assist with any concerns you may have regarding your specific situation. Please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or email us at [email protected] Let's work together to get this resolved:)

Erin Bastrop, TX

Very easy to maintain and very very very low pain. I love them!

Reply from byte

Our Byte team is dedicated to making sure you feel supported throughout every step of the process and we're so glad to hear you have felt that. If you ever have any questions or just want to show off your new smile let us know, we're here for you :)

Camille Hanna Milton, VT

I can't tell if it's working, I've been wearing them for a few months now and I'm not sure if it's changing anything.

Reply from byte

Hey there. Our team is here to help! Throughout your entire Byte journey, our customer care team is here to make sure you stay on track towards your end results. If you are not sure if your aligners progress is going in the right direction, shoot us an email at [email protected] and a Byte team member can check the fit of your aligners :)

Oct. 30th, 2021

Kurk morris Saginaw, MI

I don't like all the emailing. I'm more of a just call and talk so I can better explain what my issue really is

Reply from byte

Hey there! If a phone call is your preferred method of communication, that is no problem at all! Our team is available via phone call Monday-Sunday during normal business hours, MST. Our team is standing by to support you through every step of treatment. Give us a call at 877-298-3669 :)

Oct. 30th, 2021

Chris Williams Lake City, FL

Love them not much discomfort fits perfectly on my teeth and customer service is awesome

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for your review, Chris!

Brian Peper Liberty Center, OH

Seamless process, kind and responsive service, the quality is top notch!

Reply from byte

We strive to make sure each step in our customer's journey is as seamless as possible! Thank you for sharing, please let us know if you have any questions for us :)

Tracy Baker Ringwood, NJ

Simple, easy system. Good support. Easy to follow instructions

Reply from byte

Treatment that's simple, plenty of support, AND efficient?! Now that's worth smiling about 😌

Chelsea Molina Auburn Hills, MI

The aligners are working well and allot quicker than expected

Reply from byte

Hey Chelsea, there's nothing we love more than helping our customers reach their smile goals all the while enjoying the journey 😊

Nina Lozano Katy, TX

They were very affordable, and I saw results in less than a month

Reply from byte

Nothing we love more than hearing about our customer's progress! It just keeps getting better and better 😎

Allyshia Mohr Coopersburg, PA

This has been the easiest most effective way to straighten my teeth

Reply from byte

The journey to your dream smile has never been so easy! Thank you for sharing

Shanna Greenfield, IN

It was quick easy and cost-effective to get my smile back to perfect

Reply from byte

Thank you! This is what Byte is all about:)

Tara Carillo Lexington, SC

My front teeth haven't moved like I thought they would. Maybe just need a little more time.

Reply from byte

Hi Tara! Our customer care team is here to help. Give us a call at 877-298-3669 or shoot us an email at [email protected] and our customer care team will check your aligner progress and make sure everything is on the right track :)

Tabitha palmer Erie, PA

So far everything has worked out great. Aligners are working well

Reply from byte

We love to hear it! Thank you for your review!

Nov. 2nd, 2021

Betty Stratton Groveland, FL

Super easy to use with no discomfort or interruption of life 👍

Reply from byte

We are proud to offer a more convenient way to straighten your teeth. Thank you for your review!

Nov. 2nd, 2021

Ginger Rydquist Great Falls, MT

They are affordable and easy to use and cost less than braces!

Reply from byte

Thank you for this great review, Ginger!

Riley McIntyre Cincinnati, OH

Very convenient and comfortable. My teeth are much more straight

Reply from byte

Progress is so exciting! Thank you for sharing this review:)

Carly E Engel El Cajon, CA

Customer service is excellent. Very quick answers when I had questions.

Reply from byte

We are so happy to hear that our team has been able to help and support you throughout your journey! We are here for you any time you have questions. Now let's get you to your dream smile!

Erika Diotalevi Hinckley, UT

Easy and GREAT to use! The HyperByte is so awesome and convenient! I love it!

Reply from byte

HyperByte is a game changer! Thank you for your review:)