Best Company Guarantee byte Logo

byte

9.9

sell See Special Offer chevron_right

Shakeya Carter Leesburg, GA

Don't have to wear braces anymore. The aligners are practically invisible and convenient. I love them.

Reply from byte

The journey to your dream smile has never been so easy! Thank you for sharing 😊

Valeria Bloomington, CA

It's been great! Gap is finally closing, it's been a great experience with Byte. I recommend it for everyone (:

Reply from byte

We love to hear it, so happy for you :)

Laura D Martinez Aurora, CO

So Far it's been great, and the customer service is awesome. I am seeing great progress on my teeth.

Reply from byte

Smiles all around, thank you for your feedback!

Angie Kawa Omaha, NE

The process from start to finish has been wonderful. The difference in my smile is noticeable and I love the results.

Reply from byte

Smiles to go all around, that's what it's all about! Thank you for sharing 💘

Darryl Castellano San Antonio, TX

For me, being able to do everything from home on my own, and never have to go to an office is great.

Reply from byte

This show we do it! 👑 Don't hesitate to reach out if you got any questions!

Shanta Sterling, IL

The whole process was easy and simple. Had no problems with starting kit or receiving order. Retainers are decent quality

Reply from byte

Thank you for the great review!

Leslie chavez El Paso, TX

Waiting for retainer to be corrected. No communication, just overall bad service. Byte is extremely expensive you would think customer would matter. 2 nd time waiting on my upper retainer sadly not to confident to receive my send corrected retainer

Reply from byte

Hi there, we want every customer to feel supported throughout their whole Byte journey. If at any time you are unable to connect with our team, please give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us a direct message through Facebook and our team would be happy to assist.

Dani J Roberts Billings, MT

I started to see a difference within the first month. The braces were comfortable and pain was minimal.

Reply from byte

This is so exciting! Thank you for sharing, Dani:)

Rosiline Jeanty Davenport, FL

Because once I got to week 7 they started to bother me more, and the edges where they were cut irritates my tongue pretty bad

Reply from byte

Let's get you in contact with our team to assist you with this. Give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send an email over to [email protected] and we'll get you taken care of :)

Whitney Orrville, OH

Customer service is amazing and they are so easy to use! Love the whitening foam they provided as well!

Reply from byte

We love the BrightByte whitener! Thank you for your review, Whitney:)

Rebecca Clinton, MD

The person worked with initially was very helpful. The most difficult thing in the entire process was mixing the putty and that was very easy

Reply from byte

Thank you for your review!

Jesslyn Ortiz Estrella Bronx, NY

I rate 5 stars because the process has been great and I've seen results very quickly and beautifully.

Reply from byte

We are so happy to hear this, thank you!

Jacqueline G Gig Harbor, WA

Super easy and fast results! Currently on week 9 of a total of 12 weeks and my teeth are already so straight!

Reply from byte

This is so exciting! Thank you for sharing, Jacqueline:)

Kaitlin M Goers Dennis, MA

Good product for a good price. The aligners have been effective and I saw a difference very quickly.

Reply from byte

Getting each customer the smile they deserve:) Thank you!

Kristen Foster Auburn, ME

Great, prompt customer service. Don't bombard you with annoying emails or marketing which is refreshing.

Reply from byte

Our team of Customer Care Specialists are here to help assist all of our customers throughout their smile journey! Happy to hear about your experience 💖Refreshers are always a huge plus!

Michele Karasiewicz Summerville, SC

Easy to start the whole process of straightening your teeth. I love that the staff is so willing to help you.

Reply from byte

Hi Michele, our goal is to make sure that our customers are receiving the support and care they need throughout treatment. We are so happy to hear that about our team. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us :)

Kristen Kelly Wallingford, PA

Byte is convenient and effective. I can't believe how quickly my teeth have moved and I'm only a few weeks in!

Reply from byte

The journey to your dream smile has never been so easy! Thank you for sharing 😉

Meredith Lynch Tucson, AZ

I'm very happy with Byte. The edges of my retainers are a little sharp but otherwise no complaints.

Reply from byte

Our team of Customer Care Specialists are here to help assist all of our customers throughout their smile journey! Please be sure to reach out to our team via email at [email protected] or by phone (877) 298- 3669 regarding any concerns, we are happy to assist :)

Lindsay Scarff Kensington, MD

It is seamless and effective! I love doing the night option. Yes, it takes longer but it is personal at a certain age.

Reply from byte

The journey to your dream smile has never been so easy! Each treatment plan is personalized specifically for each of our customers with lots of care 😊 Be sure to let us know if you have any questions.

Julius Bloomington, IL

Quality aligners, good customer service. All the tools needed for the process were provided very quickly.

Reply from byte

We appreciate you taking the time to leave this great review! Thanks Julius:)

Nov. 1st, 2021

Madison Howell, MI

Amazing cool very helpful definitely will recommend definitely would like to see more people responded faster

Reply from byte

Thank you! Have you heard about our referral program yet? Give us a call at 877-298-3669 and we'll tell you all about how you can get $100 for referring your friends and family!

Martha James Hartney Boulder, CO

Of all the B2C aligner companies, I felt Byte had the best customer service, aesthetic, and technology.

Reply from byte

Thank you so much! We work hard to make sure every customer feels supported the whole way through:)

Michelle Merritt Stafford, VA

It's going fine. But I don't think that the wear at night option is really practical. I never get 10 hours of sleep…

Reply from byte

Hi Michelle! For those that don't get 10 hours of sleep, we recommend putting those aligners in a couple hours before bedtime or keeping them in a little longer after waking up. Have any questions? Our team is here to help - give us a call at 877-298-3669!

Meg Savannah, GA

It helped my teeth move towards where I want them—90% of the way. I would still like to see a little more movement

Reply from byte

Our Customer Care team is here to support every customer at [email protected] Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions!

Joon Cho Burlington, MA

Byte makes the process easy online, especially if you're a busy person and cannot afford to do in-person visits.

Reply from byte

Who says straightening your teeth can't be convenient? To those people, we just have one thing to say. Byteme.

Jessica Pioneer, TN

I believe the system works well. Sometimes the aligners are painful, but as long as my teeth are healthy and all should be fine.

Reply from byte

Hi there. We are happy to hear you are noticing changes in your smile and that things are going well. Throughout treatment, it is totally normal to be experiencing some discomfort as your teeth shift and adjust with each aligner. If you ever feel like you are experiencing a lot of pain, we want to get you connected with our professional care team so that can check and make sure everything is going okay. All you have to do is send us an email to [email protected] and a Byte team member will take care of you!

Jessica Flippo Rancho Santa Margarita, CA

Super easy, fast process. Didn't have to speak to a single person and still able to get all my questions answered.

Reply from byte

We appreciate you reviewing your experience with Byte! We do what we can to make the Byte process as smooth as possible, from the moment you complete your impressions to the day you receive your retainers. We hope you'll share some result photos with us :)

John Reichart Freeport, NY

Clear promotional content, technical/medical advantage of the ultrasonic vibration device, overall cost.

Reply from byte

The HyperByte is a game changer! Thank you for sharing this great review:)

Joseph Dugan Denver, CO

My teeth movement and straightening do not match with my profile. I'm on week 9 but my teeth look like they are on week 5 or 6 according to my profile.

Reply from byte

We can understand your concerns, Joseph. Every person's anatomy is different, and sometimes teeth are a bit more stubborn than we anticipated. We want to make sure that every customer's smile journey is progressing as we planned. If there are ever concerns about the progress, our team can evaluate the current progress and determine the best next steps. To have our team review, our customers can send in photos to [email protected] We are standing by for support!

Kitra busse Augusta, KS

Great customer service, received everything in a timely manner, and i love how my teeth are getting straight so fast!

Reply from byte

Fantastic to hear about your positive experience so far, Kitra!

Kayla Ellsworth, KS

They seem to be working. Great customer service. They are always checking in making sure everything is going well.

Reply from byte

We are so happy that you chose Byte to get you to your dream smile! Thanks for the awesome review. We are here for you any time you have questions, so don't hesitate to reach out!

Malachi Cruz Venice, FL

It works really quick and well! My teeth have already shifted a lot, and it's not nearly as painful as braces.

Reply from byte

We are so glad to hear this! Thank you for sharing!

Stephanie Ellen Winder, GA

Because I've had zero issues following the system. My teeth are straighter and I feel so much better!

Reply from byte

This is incredible! We are so excited for the progress you have already made. We are here for you throughout your whole journey, so reach out to [email protected] any time you have questions:)

Sarah Brooks Kevil, KY

So far I haven't noticed a huge difference but I am not far into the process. Also, I have not noticed that the whitening works at all.

Reply from byte

Hi Sarah, we are sorry to hear that you have not seen progress yet. It is important to us to get you to your dream smile, so if you haven't been seeing improvement, let's get you in contact with our Care team. This team can check on your progress, the fit of your aligners, and provide you with the best next steps to get you to your projected results. You can reach our team via email at [email protected] or by phone at 877-298-3669 during normal business hours MST Monday-Sunday.

Oct. 14th, 2021

Keli Denise Oakland, CA

It's been really easy --- I just asked for some new insurance paperwork and no one responded otherwise they'd get a 5 star

Reply from byte

Hi Keli, we are sorry to hear you never heard back from our team. Give us a call at 877-298-3669 and we'd be happy to look into that. :)

Oct. 14th, 2021

Kevij Criswell San Antonio, TX

Everything came in good timing and was easy to use. But I had some problem with customer service which is why I did not rate 5 stars.

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for your review! We would like to address any concerns you may have. Give us a call at 877-298-3669 and we'd be happy to help!

Max Leveridge Waubay, SD

My gag reflex has been horrific with byte and I haven't seen much change yet so overall it hasn't been very enjoyable/beneficial but I know it's still early days

Reply from byte

Thank you for your feedback, Max. We are sorry to hear that your experience has not been enjoyable. It may be difficult to see the movement of your teeth, especially on a day-to-day basis. The changes will be somewhat gradual in these early stages, as we're laying the groundwork for bigger changes to come. We always recommend taking regular progress pictures for yourself - that way you can see how you've progressed since the beginning. We are standing by for support if you ever have any questions!

Nicole Chino, CA

So far my experience with byte has been great. Each week my aligners have fit great and I haven't had any issues.

Reply from byte

This is so great to hear! If any questions do arise, we've got your back - send us an email at [email protected] :)

Oct. 21st, 2021

Sidney Larsen Washington, DC

I love them and I can tell they're changing my smile for the better but I'm concerned that my bite is not lining up the right way

Reply from byte

Hi Sidney, if you have any questions or concerns, let's help! Give us a call at 877-298-3669 or send us an email at [email protected] We are here for you!

Emily Sierra New Brunswick, NJ

My first set of aligners did not fit at all. I'm still waiting for a new set. It took me reaching out numerous times to get any kind of response. Basically I'm paying for a product I don't have at this point.

Reply from byte

Thank you for your review, Emily. If you are ever not hearing back, give us a call at 877-298-3669 for immediate assistance. Our team is here to help!

Taylor Kristine Graham Eugene, OR

The only reason why I'm not giving it a higher score is because I haven't seen much in the way of results yet and the aligners are sometimes uncomfortable.

Reply from byte

Hi there, while changes will be gradual with Byte aligners, our Customer Care team is here to check in on every customer's progress. To connect with our team, simply email [email protected] or give us a call at 877-298-3669:)

Patricia Lara Modesto, CA

My results are going well my smile is becoming all I've wanted it to be . I am gaining back my confidence.

Reply from byte

This is so exciting! Thank you, Patricia!

Oct. 21st, 2021

John Mudford Dublin, NH

I have been using byte aligners for over 3 months and am yet to see any tangible difference. After 8 sets of aligners only 1 fit comfortably on my bottom jaw, the rest have all had to have been modified.

Reply from byte

We are committed to getting our customers the smile we promised. When the original impressions are received, we work hard to create a treatment plan that addresses any particular concerns. In some cases, teeth are more stubborn in their movement than anticipated. These adjustments are very normal, whether undergoing treatment chairside or remotely! To cover for unexpected outcomes, Byte is proud to offer our Aligner Guarantee, where if a customer has reached the end of treatment and is not happy with the results our team can re-evaluate those results. If approved, we will provide additional treatment at no extra cost to get to the results we promised. Our Aligner Guarantee is contingent on having followed all of the treatment guidelines. We would be happy to address any concerns, you can give our team a call at 877-298-3669.

Vivian Sevierville, TN

Im on week 7 and I still don't see any change (Halfway) , Im being patient and following instructions to see if the end of the treatment is what I expect.

Reply from byte

Thank you for your feedback, Vivian. We appreciate you being patient! We know that it may be difficult to see the movement of your teeth, especially on a day-to-day basis. The changes will be somewhat gradual. We always recommend taking regular progress pictures for yourself - that way you can see how you've progressed since the beginning. Our team is always happy to review our customer's current progress. You can give us a call at 877-298-3669 for immediate assistance. You can also email our team at [email protected] We are standing by for support!

Gina Marioni Cibolo, TX

Been using byte for a couple of months, I've seen positive changes, and my smile is coming along beautifully

Reply from byte

This is so exciting! Thank you for your review, Gina.

Tricia Hoit Chateaugay, NY

The whole process from receiving the impression kit to starting to use the aligned has been easy. Super convenient and easy to use.

Reply from byte

We are proud to offer a more convenient way to straighten your teeth! We are so glad to hear about your positive experience. Thank you for your review!

Candace Waynesboro, MS

There good with the product and the changes made too the teeth but some what I have definitely difficulty

Reply from byte

Hi there, thank you for your review! We are here for you if you have any questions or concerns. We want to help! Send us an email at [email protected] or give us a call at 877-298-3669:)

John B Houston Haslet, TX

They have been working on my issue in a timely manner. The people there care and want to see you with a great smile.

Reply from byte

We are so happy to hear that our team has been able to help and support you throughout your journey! We are here for you any time you have questions. Now let's get you to your dream smile!

Donna Brown Springfield, NJ

All the steps the get my aligners happened quickly. Customer service is great! They check in all the time

Reply from byte

Fantastic to hear you're having a great experience, Donna :) We can't wait to get you to that last step.

Wendydawn North Port, FL

They started showing results very quickly and are reasonably priced and my daughter loved the cuteness of the packaging

Reply from byte

We are so excited to hear that you are already seeing progress. If you have any questions throughout treatment, our customer care team is standing by for support. We can’t wait to see those final results. Thank you for providing this great feedback.