Best Company Guarantee byte Logo

byte

9.6

Ivan Mejia Salinas, CA

The product was comfortable and easy to use. It is also inexpensive and help was always available when needed

Reply from byte

We got you, Ivan! Thanks for the 5 stars.

Katie Thomson Grand Rapids, MI

I have struggled finding a company with good customer service to work with, since my last experience with invisible aligners from another company was a nightmare. Byte was extremely helpful through the entire process. The response time is fast and the support is incredible. The people that work for byte truly care about me and my treatment, and they care about my success!

Reply from byte

We truly care about all our patients and can't wait for your new smile. Thanks for the 5 stars!

Doug Wrightsville, PA

Well I wasn't sure about getting my insurance to cover it even though Byte said it would be covered. It took awhile but Phillip did a great job keeping after them. I got my money and my teeth are straighter. I'm a happy customer))

Reply from byte

Hi Doug, so happy you are a part of the byte family!

Jul. 1st, 2019

Michelle Kiah Wilbraham, MA

Byte has an amazing product and even better customer service.

Beth Humphrey Knoxville, TN

Great customer service and easy to follow instructions. I am two weeks in and can already tell a difference in my teeth!

Reply from byte

Can't wait for your end results, thanks for the 5 stars!

Cassandra Cookson Oklahoma City, OK

I love that everything feels super high quality, even though I paid HALF of what I was quoted for Invisalign. This is the way of healthcare for the future. I believe Byte earned my business with the testimonials, the whitening system and hyperbyte. In that order. I am excited to see my future smile, and byte has been so helpful along the way. The packaging and instructions are all there. If you don't want to read there's usually a video. They have thought this through. Go for it!

Reply from byte

We want to make sure our patients are well informed throughout, thanks for your great review!

u Austin, TX

so far i have been so excited for this journey and cant wait till it makes so comfortable showing my teeth in pictures.

Reply from byte

We can't wait for your new smile!

Nigel Bland Oklahoma City, OK

Exceptional customer service! Any time I’ve had to contact Byte they have been quick and responsive, assisting me in every way. Not only that, but they have (in less than a year) improved my smile and boosted my self confidence. Seriously life changing results. Everyone notices that I smile more and I’m no longer afraid to show my teeth. Thanks, Byte!

Reply from byte

Thanks for the great review, Nigel! So happy we were able to get you that perfect smile.

richelle o New York, NY

customer service won't actually help you if you have an issue. they bribe you with free whitener to post positive reviews. an actual orthodontist will not contact you EVER. i spoke to 3 different customer support agents for an issue that was never resolved. byte is a scam

Reply from byte

Hi Richelle, due to HIPAA privacy laws we are unable to respond to any patient inquiry on a public forum. If you haven't already please connect with our team by emailing us at

Ty Napa, CA

I LOVE the Byte program. Im impressed with my treatment and treatment results. The customer service is unrivaled. The payments are affordable and the treatment plan is ideal.

Aberwife Holton, KS

Outstanding customer service! The process is easy. Byte will answer any questions you have. Thank you!

Reply from byte

Thank you for your review! We're happy to be here for you, every step of the way :)

Feb. 3rd, 2020

Liberty Zabala San Diego, CA

Loving byte so far! Their customer service is excellent and responsive. They have addressed and continue to address any questions or issues I have with my dental treatment and with my insurance reimbursement. They were able to successfully get me my reimbursement check making my dental plan even more affordable. I am very happy with the customer service from Byte. I can’t wait for my treatment to be complete and to enjoy my new smile! :)

Reply from byte

Thanks for the great review! Can't wait to see your end result.

shannon Arlington, VA

The customer service is above and beyond. I have wanted invisible aligners for some time now and after much research and deliberation, I decided upon Byte. I am SO happy I did! :) They are more than welcoming, helpful, and supportive through the entire process of enhancing your smile. I LOVE the ease of navigation on their website, as well as constant communication via text message and email to ensure all your questions are answered and your needs are met. I am currently on week 4 of 15 and loving the results that I am seeing already. :) Thank you Byte! I cannot wait for the end results!

Reply from byte

Thanks for the great recommendation! We can't wait for your end results.

Zach hess Yellow Springs, OH

Byte is awesome. It really has made my teeth straighter and brighter.

Reply from byte

We are so glad to hear you're liking your new smile :)

Jared Ring Hampton Bays, NY

Great Customer Service, Easy Impression Kit, Fast turn around on Computer 3D Modeled treatment imaging, Aligners arrived in 3 weeks, priced right, easy to apply with minimal discomfort. Did I mention Great Customer Service? VERY Happy Customer!

Reply from byte

So happy you chose byte for your aligners! Can't wait to see your new smile.

Mara Villanueva Oranjestad,

I’ve only been using byte for two weeks and what a difference it has made on my teeth already! I can’t wait to see what happens next. Definitely smiling a lot more now! Thank you byte

Jennifer Fulkerson ,

Joining Byte was the best decision! After 6 weeks, my teeth are already almost completely straight. The hyperbyte is unlike any other! It not only speeds up the process, it cuts the pain way down. Plus, Byte has always been on top of any question or concern I have, no issue is too small. Byte is awesome!!!

Karen Kirn Los Angeles, CA

Byte folks walk with me thru the entire process. It’s easy, affordable and will be successful. I can’t wait to see my new smile! Highly recommend Byte!

Tutsy Asmus West Salem, OH

After only three weeks I can already see and feel a difference in my teeth. Bytes customer service is unlike anything I've experienced before. Even before I made my purchase I had a question and not only did I get a response but the guy even have me his cell number so I could text him directly with any future questions! Don't hesitate, this company is the best.

Robi San Glen Allen, VA

Thank you so Byte for my new smile absolutely awesome. Very kind of them patient care with treatment

Reply from byte

We are so happy your byte aligners are doing their job!

Mark Hatfield Newton Falls, OH

At first I had no idea what to expect. Im at week 11 of 15 and my teeth have changed so much (for the good). Byte is amazing and Id recommend to anyone!

Reply from byte

Thanks for the recommendation!

Christopher Beard Alvin, TX

I'm just now starting my treatment, but I've been impressed with Byte so far. Beyond how nice the packaging of everything is, the product itself is exceeding my expectations. After two days I'm already adjusted to wearing the aligners, and the customer service team has been quick and friendly when I've needed them. Excited to write a follow-up review in 11 weeks when I'm all done!

Reply from byte

We can't wait to see your end results! Thanks for choosing byte,

Jamie Auriana Pearl River, NY

I’ve tried Invisalign in the past but getting a dentist for new aligned checks etc is not easy when you work crazy hours and ha e a long commute.. #bytemethankful .. in my third set now and already feeling and seeing a difference and love the clean and whiten foam

Reply from byte

We are so excited for you, thanks for the 5 stars!

BethAnn Jackson Shelton, CT

I've been using aligners for about 8 months now and my teeth are whiter and straighter. I get so many compliments that I have a beautiful smile! I like that the aligners are invisible and I can eat whatever I want.

Reply from byte

We greatly appreciate the five stars BethAnn!

Marsha Elliott Texarkana, TX

I have had a very good experience with Byte. The customer service cannot be beat, and they go out of their way to help you. The regimen is easy and fast and so much quicker and cheaper than going to a dentist or orthdontist!!

Reply from byte

What's not to love!? Thank you for joining the byte fam Marsha :)

Cecilia Griggs Chicago, IL

I really recommend byte. The costumer service is great, the product is really well made, and hyperbyte is amazing and really helps reduce the pain!

Reply from byte

Thank you for the five stars Cecilia, we appreciate it!

ken alvarez Hollywood, FL

Very straight forward and help you in all aspects. I’m on step 5 and it’s so smooth the process. It may not be for all but we all have to sacrifice in order to reach our goals!! Information is mostly clear and if you don’t understand someone will explain.

Reply from byte

Thank you Ken! We can't wait for you to see your new smile :)

Cara Metz Jarrettsville, MD

My experience so far with byte has been exceptional. Their customer support team is incredibly kind and patient (and also very funny) ... the process of filling out my application, and completing the information they needed was super easy and fast. I am excited to see my progress on my byte journey!

Reply from byte

Our amazing support team is one of the many things that separates us from the rest :) Thank you for your review Cara!

Kelley Callies Farmington, MI

Two weeks in and things have been pretty good so far. The initial ordering experience was very quick and seamless: impression kit came quickly and was easy to do. Aligners arrived about 3 weeks after my order was placed, and I would have liked more support in the first few days of my treatment because I had many questions and some concerns. Waiting more than a day for a response from customer service doesn’t seem reasonable when pain is involved, but things were resolved eventually. Excited about the end result, but I have months to go at this point. Overall, a positive experience.

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for your review and feedback Kelley!

Matco Kapolei, HI

Top notch product and support! They reply quick via email and answered all my questions. Shipping is fast and the product is really well designed and packaged. They literally thought of it all. Couldn't be happier. The cherry on top is the fact that this is 1/3 the price of braces (actually, less than 1/3!).

Reply from byte

Thank you so much for the five stars!

Jan. 28th, 2020

Ash Amador Albuquerque, NM

I love that byte does the footwork with insurance companies for you. Their customer service is phenomenal.

Cassie Hallettsville, TX

I finally feel like my self esteem is coming back for the first time in years! Byte has given that back to me. Customer service is caring and courteous. I love having the hyperbyte, because it has helped settle my teeth comfortably. The byte process is the only one I’ll recommend!

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, we are so happy you decided to give us a chance for your new smile!

Robin Sidor Brooklyn, NY

On my 2nd week/set of aligners and so far super easy and very comfortable, and the team have been very responsive and accommodating with any questions I’ve had. Would highly recommend this company to anyone considering invisible teeth aligners.

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, we can't wait for your new smile!

Rcalh002 Dallas, TX

Such an incredible value for aligners and more! With a such a short time I am able to get my teeth straightened by my wedding in March! I’m so excited and on week two noticed a significant change already. Thank you Byte for making this so affordable.

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, congrats on your upcoming wedding, thank you for having byte be a part of it!

Jeanine Gibeaut Salem, OR

I love how easy it was to get started and at 5 weeks in I started seeing noticable results! I'm so excited to see what the final results!!

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, can't wait for your final results either!

Jennifer Chicago, IL

Great customer service. Awesome product so far. Products arrived so much sooner than expected and the process was so easy.

Alexandra York Kansas City, MO

I love the customer service. I love that they offer your money back if you’re not a candidate. I love that they give you so many other things along with your aligners (hyperbyte, brightbyte, carrying case).

Reply from byte

Thanks for the great recommendation and 5 stars! We want to make sure you get the best care, value and results with byte.

Heather Bremerton, WA

I’ve just started the process, so we will see how the smile turns out..😁. I want to give kudos for the customer service—AMAZING—and the way the whole process is presented with humor and fun. Went to a traditional orthodontist which was $6000.!!! I certainly could not afford that. Byte made it really easy to pay for and gave me a discount for being a first responder, which was not only helpful financially, but heartfelt. Thank you thank you! Can’t wait to get to work on this smile!

Reply from byte

We are happy our team took care of you, thanks for the 5 stars!

Skylar Almond Lynchburg, VA

After shuffling through a few different companies, Byte seemed to be one of only a handful that actually used licensed orthodontists to prescribe the treatment plans - which was important to me. So thankful I decided to go with them! I was really skeptical of this whole thing at first, but they reassured me that I was in good hands and seem to really care unlike other companies. I noticed a gap in my teeth in the 3D mock up of the treatment plan they sent. I asked my advisor about it, and she had it corrected within an hour. This added a couple weeks onto my treatment, but that's the price you pay. The aligners themselves took a good month for me to get used to, but now it's just another part of my daily routine. I'm on week 8 of 24 and loving the results already! Highly Recommend!

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, this is a big decision to make and byte will make sure we care for you every step of the way.

Nikki Clark Salisbury, MD

There is nothing to dislike about Byte and I would give them 10 STARS if I could. Thank you so much to the team at byte and especially Lilly A.! My journey started off with wanting an at-home solution to straighten and whiten my teeth. This process is very emotional for me because I am in the first year of grieving the loss of my dad. I will be publishing a book in May 2020 that is based on true deep thoughts and actions during my life story. Starting from when I was born and the struggles I have faced while battling mental illnesses for almost 20 years. Soon after publishing, I will start my book tour which is the reason I NEEDED a new smile. Also, I have a 15-month-old, which does not leave me much time to take care of my teeth and go to an office. I knew I would be able to get my confidence back with byte and I am so blessed I had Lilly to help me over the phone. She is a soul sister to me and I knew God put me on this path to speak with her. I was trying to set up a payment plan that worked best for me and I had to 3-way call a man who has helped me so much over the years. My grandfather stepped in the cosign for me so that I could start this process as soon as possible. Lilly did such an amazing job with her customer service when my grandfather was having trouble hearing her. I made my down payment and now I am here writing a review. YOU CAN DO THIS! Byte into 2020 with a new smile!!!! Thank you so much, Nikki A. B. Clark

Reply from byte

We are happy you chose byte in your new healing process, we got you!

Benita Elkridge, MD

Been waiting 2 months, everything submitted, was told I was a candidate, paid money and then get an email saying they can't help, what a bunch of BS. Now let's see how long it takes to return my money

Reply from byte

While we can't discuss your case without information or your consent, if you haven't already please email so we can resolve this ASAP, we respond there within 24 hours or less.

Jude Choizy Boynton Beach, FL

When it comes to going to the dentist having it’s either too expensive to go to or the tools scared us. Byte company is different because it helps it’s patients with affordable clear Aligners with step by step in how to wear those aligners. So thank you Byte.

Hilary Whiting Columbia, MD

Byte was less than half the cost of what my local orthodontist was going to charge to fix my lower teeth. It is much less painful than the traditional braces I had in middle school. No bleeding, no hassle, and no pesky appointments requiring me to take time off work. I am halfway through my treatment and couldn’t be more pleased. The customer service team is friendly, proactive, and always willing to help answer my questions. I have recommended it to my friends and family. I have seen other friends use similar services but none rave about them the way I do about Byte. My New Years resolution is to have a smile I don’t want to hide. Safe to say, this year’s resolution will be met.

Reply from byte

New year, new smile! Thanks for choosing byte for your aligners.

Heather Schaal-Marg Riverside, CA

Byte has been great so far and they have excellent customer service! I just started my treatment and I could not be more excited! The whole process has been quick and simple to get started and I got my aligners weeks before they were expected to finish! I highly recommended using Byte!

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, thanks for the recommendation!

Jennifer Eberhardt Chicago, IL

The service and the follow up from the company is amazing. The product is top quality and I love the lifetime guarantee.

Reply from byte

Thanks for giving our byte team 5 stars, we work hard to ensure you have a safe, smooth and effective byte journey.

Stephanie Cook Boise, ID

I have people ask me all the time what company I went through for my retainers. Seriously impressed with this company. I was hesitant at first but I’m glad I made the decision to go through them to straighten out my teeth. Their customer service is super helpful and quick to respond and they make sure you get the results that you’re looking r with your smile 😁

Reply from byte

Thanks for the great recommendation and 5 stars! Can't wait to see your end result. Thank you for trusting us with your new smile.

Angie Harrington Gainesville, FL

I love the customer service with Byte and the way the weekly aligner change quickly brings your teeth exactly where you want them! Thanks for giving me my smile back after 30 years!

Reply from byte

We are so happy you chose byte for your aligner needs, happy you have a new beautiful smile you are proud of!

Tehya Herbert Chicago, IL

The people at byte know what they’re doing! Before I started byte I read many reviews on how great their customer service is and I was not let down!!

Dyana Lee-Daniel Slidell, LA

I had braces when I was younger, and as a lot of people do I stopped wearing my retainers, and my teeth started to shift. I wasn’t happy with my smile, but thanks to Byte I’ve been able to get that pretty straight smile back! I could see results within the first week of use. Absolutely incredible! Thank you Byte!

Pheonah Badu Albany, NY

I love byte's customer service. It's second to none! The treatment also really works. I can see changes in my teeth after 7 weeks of treatment. It's simply awesome.