AlignerCo Logo

AlignerCo

7.0

LAST UPDATED: April 2nd, 2021

AlignerCo is a fast-growing invisible aligners company based in New York. You purchase an impression kit from the company and send your teeth impressions back to AlignerCo where the company will use its team of orthodontists to create a customized treatment plan for you. The length of treatment ranges from 6 to 11 months and is a less expensive teeth straightening alternative to traditional orthodontic treatment with metal braces.

Go Directly to AlignerCo Customer Reviews

The Good

• Affordable Impression Kit
  • Video Call Available
  • No Down Payment Option
  • Competitive One-Time Payment
  • 100% Smile Guarantee
  • Accepts HSA and FSA
  • Refer-a-Friend Cash Offer

Affordable Impression Kit

AlignerCo has a cheaper impression kit than most of the leading invisible braces brands that charge close to $100. AlignerCo’s impression kit is priced at $39.99, making it one of the most affordable kits on the market. The impression kit is the first step of every clear aligners treatment.

Video Call Available

AlignerCo allows customers to schedule a video call with one of its smile specialists for free if additional guidance is needed when completing the teeth impressions. The company has a form on its website where you can request the video call, a unique offering that not many other invisible braces companies provide.

Though this option isn’t quite the same as meeting with an orthodontist to fit braces, the company still seeks to provide great customer service for a product that is completed at home. It’s essential that each retainer fit well, so it’s nice that the company can provide help with the initial dental impression kit and help each patient have the best experience possible.

No Down Payment Option

AlignerCo has three payment options you can choose from. The first payment plan is AlignerCo's Smile Advantage plan that is a one-time upfront payment of $1,145. This plan requires no down payment and will be a one-time payment you never have to make again. For the other two plans, AlignerCo offers two different installment options: The Smile Flex plan that is 12 monthly payments of $110 with no down payment (totaling $1,320 and powered by Splitit, which is limited to Visa & MasterCard credit) or the Smile Flex Easy plan that is 11 monthly payments of $95 with a $275 down payment (totaling $1,320 and all major payment forms are accepted).

Competitive One-Time Payment

Typically, invisible braces providers will offer multiple payment options, one being a monthly installment plan and the other being a one-time upfront payment. AlignerCo’s one-time upfront payment is cheaper than many of its competitors. With no down payment, you will pay $1,145 for your entire AlignerCo clear aligner treatment. Other companies charge closer to $2,000.

100% Smile Guarantee

Not everyone is eligible for a straighter smile with clear braces. For certain bite issues or severe teeth misalignment, traditional braces through a dentist or orthodontist are often necessary. If you purchase an impression kit from AlignerCo and are not a good candidate for its invisible braces, the company will refund 100 percent of your money.

On the other hand, if you go through the treatment following all guidelines and aren’t happy with the results, the AlignerCo team will reevaluate your smile results. If your reevaluation is approved, Alignerco may give you additional aligners to make any necessary corrections. If you don’t qualify for additional clear aligners but would still like straighter teeth for any reason, you may request a refinement for $200.

Accepts HSA and FSA

AlignerCo allows customers to pay for treatment with their Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account. If you don’t currently have the physical card for either of these accounts, AlignerCo will give you a receipt for reimbursement. You can also use two payment methods if you don’t have enough money solely in your FSA or HSA account to pay for treatment.

Refer-a-Friend Cash Offer

If you refer a friend that wants a straighter smile to AlignerCo, the company will give your friend $100 off the Smile Advantage Plan, and you will receive $100 in cash. A customer can receive their own invitation link to send to a friend, and when that friend buys directly from that link, they will receive the discount.

The Bad

• Higher Monthly Payment
  • Lengthy Treatment Time

High Monthly Payment

Leading invisible braces providers typically charge around $80 for their monthly installment fees. AlignerCo charges customers $110 or $95 per month, depending on which plan you choose, which is a bit more expensive than some competitors. However, AlignerCo only requires 12 payments of $110 or 11 payments of $95, both totaling $1,320 (the $95 per month plan requires a $275 down payment). Other companies require at least 24 monthly payments, making their treatment more expensive, even if they’re only charging an $80 monthly fee.

If you don’t mind a higher monthly payment and ultimately want to save money, AlignerCo is still an affordable option. You also still have the option to opt for the one-time upfront payment of $1,145 if you prefer.

Lengthy Treatment Time

AlignerCo has a lengthier treatment time than most of its competitors. One of the top invisible braces providers, byte, has an average treatment time of 3 months, while the average AlignerCo treatment time ranges from 6 to 11 months. Though this time is longer than some other competitors, it’s still a shorter average treatment time than traditional braces.

Customers can also choose the NightOnly Clear Aligners plan and wear aligners for 8-10 hours. This method increases the treatment time to 8 to 12 months.

The Bottom Line

AlignerCo is a competitive provider on the market with an affordable overall upfront cost, a no down payment option, and a 100 percent smile guarantee. However, the company does have a higher monthly fee and a lengthier treatment time than most leading invisible braces providers.

If you don’t mind a higher monthly fee in exchange for a cheaper overall cost, AlignerCo may be a reasonable option for you. There is also an option to pay the full price up front, which often costs less than the monthly payment. Customers can refer a friend to receive $100 in cash as well. The company accepts HSA and FSA and will give refunds if a customer doesn’t qualify for treatment. Many AlignerCo reviews are positive and cite the overall low cost, good customer support, including that the impression kit is also the least expensive among most clear aligner companies.

Tiara Uniondale, NY

They have been amazing from the very start if my journey. They genuinely went above and beyond to make sure i was satisfied. They continuously check on the status of my treatment and they answer every question i have in 24 hours or less. I think they beat out every other aligner company in price and customer service!

OL3ARiUS Denton, TX

I gotta say, at first I was excited. The impression kit was shipped and I was able to to track it to my door. Now making the impressions is a bit intimidating because you don't really have the the luxury of trial and error so you better get them right. Your future smile literally depends on them. After using all of the putty, I was given the green light to send what I had back to them so that they could begin fabricating the molds and they let me know that if and when they receive them, if they are deemed unworkable I would have to repeat the process over. I crossed my fingers. Next thing I know I'm told they are good but first I have to approve this time lapse 3D model of my treatment plan first. I gotta tell ya, after seeing that 3D scan of my aligners and the future movement of my teeth I was more than a little skeptical. To me the layout looked nothing like my teeth and it worried me, fearing that I had screwed up my impressions. I signed off anyway. The trays were then fabricated and about 3 weeks later the entire 20 week treatment plan is at my door. I opened the box, found the step one aligners and briefly examined them. I then popped them in and was pleasantly surprised at how friggin perfect they fit. They were a little tight at first but it was a good tight, an oh yeah I'm definitely working kinda tight (get your mind outta the gutter). The 22 hours a day is kind of a drag but a small price to pay in my opinion. I'm really glad I gave this new up and coming company a chance because so far I'm beyond impressed

Marissa M. Del Valle, TX

The experience with AlignerCo has been a breeze. I am now on step 4 and have noticed a huge difference in my teeth. I am so happy I choose AlignerCo.

Felipe Brooklyn, NY

AlignerCo is a company that treats their customers with great attention and provides a detailed, friendly customer experience. They are excellent to deal with!

Toby Obodoechine Smyrna, GA

So far so good I'm on my 4th set off aligners. They are always quick to resolve any issues. And I love the new payment partner it's very easy to navigate.

Anne Williamson Dallas, TX

Although I haven't received my aligners yet, I have already had an amazing experience with Aligner Co. From the ease of ordering the impression kit to the impression taking process it has really been a pleasant experience so far. I can even live chat for help anytime I need it. Aligner Co customer support has helped me a lot with my impressions. They're attentive, friendly, and follow-up when they say they will. I'm super pleased to get my teeth alignment done by Aligner Co.

Somi Bellmore, NY

AlignerCo team are very professional I got the impression kit well on time the treatment plan explained everything step by step . The aligners were easy and Crystal clear nobody even tell that I am wearing the Aligner I am few steps away to complete my full treatment and I can already see a big difference With there excellent service I will highly recommend AlignerCo

Angie Wilson Spring Hill, TN

This is a great price for a great product and they give wonderful customer service. They promptly respond to emails and answered all of my questions.

nana

Responsible customer service and great product. It's the cheapest aligner in market so definitely worth to consider them.

Noelle San Antonio, TX

This has been a good experience for me . I’m seeing my teeth straighten before my eyes . I have a couple months left and I’m quite excited to see the final results . Most affordable that I could find . 😊

Amber Jordan San Jose, CA

Thank you alignerco, I cannot express how professional my smile specialist was, she guided me throughout my treatment, and she has always replied my emails promptly, I don’t have to wait for days to get a reply of my email, she always replied to my emails on the same day . I appreciate their professional behavior.

Payal Jhaveri Hicksville, NY

It has literally been a walk in the clouds! Initially, the impressions I took did not work out but the Smile Specialist walked me through it and after two attempts, I got it. Of course, I am far from the completion of my treatment but I am excited for the final results. Very impressed by their communication and patience.

Aliya Jericho, NY

Aligner co is awesome it was less expensive than going through an orthodontist, it took 9 months to straighten my teeth their Aligners are very comfortable and clear overall I had an excellent experience from start till I completed my treatment I already recommended my friends and they already got a plan

Julie Denham Springs, LA

Customer service has been amazing! They are very detailed in each email and always communicate efficiently.

Magdi W. Westland, MI

Alignerco has excellent customer service. My specialist has been in contact with me every step of the way.

Sara Hafner Hilton, NY

The process was very easy and they provide support, if you need it, every step of the process.

Jennifer DeAlba Angleton, TX

The smile specialist is there for you at every step to answer all questions you may have.

ketak dhiman Brooklyn, NY

Loved it! Been using them for a while and finally started to see the difference. I would suggest have patience and watch you teeth getting in better shape.

hammad alam Hicksville, NY

I am very happy that I contacted them in the first place, excellent service and customer care. Very satisfied by the price and the product, already feeling the difference.

Mary Chattanooga, TN

Very good customer service and happy with the aligners and progress so far

Austin Ksoll Rochester, MI

Very good customer service as well as a very smooth process.

ankita worlikar Jericho, NY

Aligner Co does exactly what it says they will do. The whole process was smooth from start to finish. I am glad I chose Aligner Co.

Jae Clifton, NJ

Great service and my Aligner's working good so far.

Trey Gainesville, FL

Great experience, very attentive company to be remote.

Jamie Lynch

fit good and are convenient, no one even notices them

Matt Manhattan Beach, CA

Very easy and quick, helpful customer service

Jeremy Musni Las Vegas, NV

Quick to answer, remind us to send pics of our teeth

Talat Azeem Huntington, NY

Used their product for my son. I am very satisfied with the quality of product and result.