NortonLifeLock

7.3

LAST UPDATED: December 2nd, 2021

We receive a commission for orders made from the links on this page.

Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Arizona, LifeLock offers identity theft protection services that include public records monitoring, financial account monitoring, and credit monitoring.

LifeLock is a modern identity theft protection company that services millions of members and provides identity theft protection to individuals and families.

According to LifeLock's website, "data breach criminals" often have the ability to commit identity theft long after a breach occurs. LifeLock will send alerts to customers of any potentially suspicious activity and will help address identity theft victim problems.

Using the promo code "BestCom," Best Company visitors can get 25% off (for first year) a LifeLock protection plan. Terms apply.

The Good

• Identity Theft Protection
  • Restoration Services
  • Million Dollar™ Protection Package
  • 24/7 Live Member Support
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Pricing
  • Mobile App

Identity Theft Protection

LifeLock provides several identity theft protection services in an effort to catch identity theft and identity fraud before it happens.

LifeLock customers can receive credit monitoring services (See disclaimer below) from all three major credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion), dark web monitoring, data breach notifications, social security number monitoring, financial account monitoring, and more.

***Disclaimer: If your plan includes credit reports, scores, and/or credit monitoring features ("Credit Features"), two requirements must be met to receive said features: (i) your identity must be successfully verified with Equifax; and (ii) Equifax must be able to locate your credit file and it must contain sufficient credit history information. IF EITHER OF THE FOREGOING REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT MET YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE CREDIT FEATURES FROM ANY BUREAU. If your plan also includes Credit Features from Experian and/or TransUnion, the above verification process must also be successfully completed with Experian and/or TransUnion, as applicable. If verification is successfully completed with Equifax, but not with Experian and/or TransUnion, as applicable, you will not receive Credit Features from such bureau(s) until the verification process is successfully completed and until then you will only receive Credit Features from Equifax. Any credit monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin after your successful plan enrollment.

Identity theft can ruin everything from credit scores and credit reports to taxes and savings accounts. Thus, LifeLock offers multiple identity theft protection services to help customers find the protection and security they are looking for.

Restoration Services

In the event that a LifeLock member becomes a victim of identity theft, the company will offer a number of recovery services to help restore the customer's identity to pre-theft status. This includes a dedicated identity restoration specialist and lost wallet protection.

Additionally, LifeLock assists with financial, medical, criminal, and tax identity recovery. For a fee of $300, LifeLock will also work with customers who have pre-existing identity theft conditions.

Million Dollar™ Protection Package*

LifeLock members who fall victim to identity theft will receive help from the company's Million Dollar Protection™ Package. The package includes reimbursement for stolen funds and coverage for personal expenses, each with limits of up to $25,000, $100,000, or $1 million depending on the plan that is chosen. If needed to help resolve the case, the Million Dollar Protection™ Package will also provide coverage for lawyers and experts for up to $1 million.

***Disclaimer: Reimbursement and Expense Compensation, each with limits of up to $1 million for Ultimate Plus, up to $100,000 for Advantage and up to $25,000 for Standard and Select (Norton 360 with LifeLock Select). And up to $1 million for coverage for lawyers and experts if needed, for all plans. Benefits under the Master Policy are issued and covered by United Specialty Insurance Company (State National Insurance Company, Inc. for NY State members). Policy terms, conditions and exclusions at: LifeLock.com/legal.

24/7 Live Member Support

As mentioned in several LifeLock reviews that are featured on BestCompany.com, LifeLock provides reliable customer service by giving customers access to 24/7 live member support agents. The identity protection service provider will notify customers (via alerts) of potentially fraudulent activity and will help customers determine how to handle the threats.

LifeLock will also monitor customers' information around the clock so customers can rest with a peace of mind.

LifeLock's website also provides a list of helpful identity theft protection advice and educational resources (regarding credit reports, credit score monitoring, social security cards, credit freezes, and personally identifiable information) for customers to access at any time.

Money-Back Guarantee

The identity theft protection company offers a 60-day complete money-back guarantee to annual LifeLock account members that request a refund within the appropriated 60 days post-billing.

Meanwhile, many other companies in the identity theft protection industry do not offer a complete money-back guarantee with their services. LifeLock's refund promise emphasizes the company's confidence as well as its service guarantee.

Pricing

LifeLock offers three identity theft protection options to choose from: the Select plan that costs $9.99 per month (for the first year), the Advantage plan that costs members $19.99 per month (for the first year), and the Ultimate Plus plan that costs $29.99 per month (for the first year).

Best Company visitors can use the promo code "BestCom," to get 25% off for the first year (compared to the renewal price), of all LifeLock identity theft protection options. Terms apply. These options include social security number alerts and credit alerts.

Within the industry, LifeLock's plans are priced at lower rates and allow customers the flexibility to choose how much they want to invest in identity protection services and fraud security.

Mobile App

Customers can get access to the LifeLock mobile app that allows them to receive and respond to alerts while on the go and easily obtain customer service help through the in-app member services feature.

With the LifeLock mobile app, customers can access their credit scores from all three credit bureaus depending on their plan. According to the LifeLock website, the LifeLock app also includes "dark web activity detection, fictitious identity monitoring, court records scanning, and investment account activity alerts."

Overall, the mobile app is an extra feature that helps protect customers from identity theft and identity fraud.

The Bad

Device Security Availability

In terms of device security, LifeLock has plenty to offer. Unfortunately, some of the device security options that the company offers are not available to all devices.

According to the company's website, the Family Parental Controls, Cloud Backup, and SafeCam options are currently not supported on Mac OS.

The Bottom Line

LifeLock offers extensive protection services as well as identity restoration services including stolen wallet protection to those who have fallen victim to identity theft or fraud from a stolen identity event. Additionally, the company offers a Million Dollar™ Protection Package and 24/7 live member support customer service.

LifeLock's Million Dollar™ Protection Package covers stolen or lost documents, travel expenses, lost wages, and more (See "Million Dollar™ Protection Package" for details and accompanying disclaimer). The company also provides educational resources, a money-back guarantee, a detailed LifeLock mobile application, and reasonable pricing in comparison to other protection services.

LifeLock has three identity protection plan options that members can choose from - the Select plan, the Advantage plan, and the Ultimate Plus plan.

The company's plans can include credit, social security, bank account, credit card, and crimes/other alerts as well as credit report and credit score monitoring and updates from all three major credit bureaus, etc.

The one major downside of the company is that some of its device security options, such as the Family Parental Controls, Cloud Backup, and SafeCam options, are not supported on Mac OS devices, which may limit some LifeLock account members from having additional protection against identity theft and fraud.

Above all, if you are looking for a reliable company to help protect your identity and personal information from theft and fraud, LifeLock is a great company to choose from.

***Reimbursement and Expense Compensation, each with limits of up to $1 million for Ultimate Plus, up to $100,000 for Advantage and up to $25,000 for Standard and Select (Norton 360 with LifeLock Select). And up to $1 million for coverage for lawyers and experts if needed, for all plans. Benefits under the Master Policy are issued and covered by United Specialty Insurance Company (State National Insurance Company, Inc. for NY State members). Policy terms, conditions and exclusions at: LifeLock.com/legal.

2.6

laurie white Rockford, IL

Expensive charge appears in bank account with no warning. No one at the attached phone # speaks understandable English to cancel. Wants to redirect your computer to another website for cancelation #???. Alarm bells ringing . Time to call the bank and run not walk to a better option

9 hours ago

DB Boynton Beach, FL

On Nov 5th I became aware of someone attempting to create a Lifelock account using my virtual Master card debit card on PayPal. I contacted Norton and they said I had to contact PayPal to get the charge denied. PayPal generated a dispute and unbelievably allowed the charge to go through today denying my claim. This even though the person who signed up for the Lifelock had an email address in Russia and I clearly live in the US. Since this morning I have called Lifelock twice. The first time, I spoke to support and while waiting for 30 minutes for a Supervisor to get on the call, the call was disconnected. I called a second time and spoke to a support person in what was supposed to be the Cyber Security department and a case was created. I was on hold for another ½ hour until Ian came back on the line and said he could not get a Supervisor on the line and said they would call me back. That was 4 hours ago. In the meantime, I have no idea what the Russian hacker is attempting. I want someone to contact me immediately and help me deal with this. Preferably someone from the US who has the power to get this done.

Janet Skubik Minneapolis, MN

I have been a member for over 10 years. Is it worth it? No!!! I just called because Vanguard opened up 5 bank accounts under my name and they are not able to help unless I can call the Bankcorp they opened and get information on a accounts I did not open. I have the advanced LifeLock. How did they open 5 accounts and LifeLock not know? Asked for a survey and did not receive it.

Gabe Burton Riverton, UT

I’ve had two occasions where are I was either notified or contacted LifeLock about possible identity theft. In both cases, they were very helpful and neither one resulted in any type of identity theft.

Chantanee Saejao Union City, CA

Since my identity was stolen many years ago, I decided I need a protection. Ever since then I have been a member of LifeLocks and I have been happy with the company. I get notification every time someone/company uses my name, SSN, etc to run credit or for whatever use. I always receive email notifications. Also, when I run into a problem, LiftLock rep has been very helpful and they take care of my issues. For example, a few years ago i got a notification that someone has used my SSN to open a bank account. I clicked "NO" it wasn't me on the notification and I called them right away. The rep looked into the issue and said that he will contact me. Within the same day, he contacted me back and everything was resolved. I didn't have to do anything. When I moved mid last year, I updated my info with my bank and I immediately got a notification of account update. Also, I just leased a new car this month and I got a notification that a company had run my credit within a day or two. Again, I have been happy with LifeLock and I will continue with be their loyal customer for many years to come.

John H

My wife and I started with Lifelock in Feb 2015 after the reports of data breaches of multiple large companies/providers that had our personal information. I appreciate the monitoring and the levels I can set for notifications on bank withdrawals or transfers. The online interface is very friendly and easy to navigate. May of 2016, we received a phone call from LifeLock indicating a possible "fraudulant activity" through 2 service providers. Sure enough our personal information had been stolen and the thief was trying to open accounts through banks and cellular providers. Lifelock disputed these and resolved these in the course of 4 calendar days. Although it has been difficult to access a person for assistance on occasion, once we got a single point of contact to work with, our ease of access increased. They have been very prompt, responsive, and supportive, answering any questions and providing avenues and guidance to us on steps to take. I definitely am greatful for the protection investment I made prior to this happening. I would not have known otherwise until it was too late. In total, I have received over 15 letters from failed open accounts and successful disputes that Lifelock has assisted me in. I am sure they will keep rolling in. This is a service that I paid for that I can actually say has delivered on the promises that they make in their sales pitch. It has given me piece of mind.

Richard Lawrence, KS

Hello.. When I heard from other people who signed up with the Lifelock and I checked everything on their website. So, I am trying to sign in and see how they do service to protect on my credit, bank, etc. After four months later, I realized that Lifelock alerted me that they check on me to make sure if I apply on other credit card recently? I clicked on "No" I have not. They alerted to someone else to arrest them who use my name, SSN, my information. I have been member for the Lifelock for three years. I got about 8 times on alert and see if I apply the loan or credit, no I have not apply any credit card and job. That is very impressive service for me! I thought that my information should be hide and lock at the dentist or doctor or others, but people can find a way to get my information and use mine to make look fake to anyone. That is pretty scary! You should sign in and protect your information while you didn't know that someone have your information, so the Lifelock will do for you! Think about it and sign up the member of the Lifelock today!

Stefanie

I would go without cable or phone before I go without LifeLock!! My husband and I travel quite a bit, out of country. He's always using his corporate cards. His Identity was stolen a few years ago in an airport (cards scanned in his wallet - YES this can happen!). Within 24 hours, over $20k was charged. I saw a commercial for LifeLock (after spending days on the phone with every account customer service I had). I signed up immediately. Over the last few years, LifeLock has been a LIFE SAVER! They call us if there is a larger than normal purchase to confirm. When I travel, they put notes on my account of when/where I will be. Both my husband and I work in technology (storage, the Cloud) and we know LifeLock has us covered! 4+ yrs....

JDP San Antonio, TX

My wife and I have been with LifeLock since October 2007. I normally receive at least an annual account update which is a report of all credit card accounts and our overall credit status. I feel this is a great process as I would most likely forget to review these myself. Overall I feel that LifeLock is an excellent program that continues to do what I am paying them to do ! I must admit I am shocked that LifeLock does not cover our accounts with some form of antivirus protection , leaving our accounts open for all types of nefarious acts. This is quite disturbing to me as I had no idea or this exposure. .

Jamie Chambers North Augusta, SC

Life lock is hands down the best in the industry! I receive both email and text message alerts. I can honestly say I feel more secure knowing I am protected by this service. Someone tried obtaining a credit card with my stolen information, life lock immediately contacted me, giving me the information I needed to contact the proper authorities. I have told all my family and friends to use life lock, and will continue to do so! Thank you life lock you have given me peace of mind.

Don

Lifelock is very good at monitoring if you take the time to enter your accounts, settings and complete the whole set up of your account. If you don't then it will not be as effective as it can be. LifeLock stopped some one from taking out a credit card in my name. Without LifeLock the person trying to get the credit card probably would have been successful and i wouldn't have known. I received an alert from LifeLock and they assisted me with blocking the credit card. The LifeLock representative set up a call to the credit card company and was on the call to ensure all went well. The alerts received may not be the day the charge is made there are a few factors involved like when the charge appears on your account and limits you have set for notifications. you don't want to get an alert every time you use your debit or credit to make a $20 purchase. Credit applications or major purchases can take a few days to make it through the system for LifeLock to know they have occurred.

Kate

This company is great! My mom has been telling me forever to get this service as she has used it for years. After the recent OPM security breach I realized how important it was to have coverage. It was super easy to sign up, I was able to chat with a representative almost immediately after clicking the "chat" button. He guided me and asked all the right questions. I have never felt so secure as I do now. Let someone try to take my info - LifeLock has my back!

Brian

I have been a LifeLock user for about five years. In that time I have applied for credit twice once at a utility and once while getting new phone service. As I walked out of the utility building and before I got into my car I received an instant message from LifeLock that my credit had been accessed. As I was still completing my transaction at the cell phone store I received a message that my credit had been accessed. Count me as a very satisfied customer who feels protected.

Robert Harbick

This is one of those rare companies that does exactly what they say they will do. Spend what ever it takes to protect your identity, and if needed, repairing it. When my wife had her identity stolen, and our checking account hacked, they immediately did everything needed to repair our credit, get the check verification services in line, and recover our data. This company should be rated higher than a 10!

Brett N.

Lifelock has done an excellent job providing me with the needs my family and I need to ensure our IDTheft needs are taken care of. I am constantly seeing breaches in the news which make me nervous about my identity, it seems places where I use my CC are constantly being breached. Lifelock is the source and service to ensuring it stays safe and my experience with them to this point has been top notch. Highly recommend their service!

Roger Allen

I have been a LifeLock customer for several years and thankfully I have thus far been safe. However, what disturbs me is their billing system. Without going into an elaborate description of what happened to me I will quote a comment made to me by one of their customer service representatives, "We do a good job at protecting your identity but our billing department leaves a lot to be desired." I came to this site looking for an alternative to LifeLock because for the past few months they have been very confused and have completely screwed up my billing. Additionally, I recently received incorrect information from one of their supervisors while on the phone attempting to correct the mess they created. Frustrated, I made the comment that my confidence in them has been shaken and asked them who is going to protect me from LifeLock.

Euginia

Ok, so I finally bit the bullet and signed up after comparing like 5 different identity theft services. I have to say that I am impressed with Lifelock Ultimate. Hopefully, I won't have to use this service, ya know, but i really think I made the right choice over the other companies, although Trusted Id would have saved me a couple bucks and seemed pretty good too.

mjmathews

In June of 2103 my idenity was compromised. I did not know the how help full Life Lock was until this happened. They totally took care of everything. I have peace of mind every day because they are on the job to protect me and you.

John

I've heard so much about Lifelock, and know that id theft protection is absolutely necessary. For both my wife and I, the cost came to about 54$/mo. That was a bit high. When I called to cancel, they explained that I only needed the highest level on one and could put the base level on the other. It would have been nice, and more honest, had they explained it when I signed up. I went ahead and signed up that way, then with the discount they gave me, my monthly would be approximately two or three dollars more than I was paying just for one. That afternoon I checked my bank account and see that LifeLock had charged my account. Since I had already paid for the month, I did not understand. When I called, it took a while for them to figure it out. Ultimately they had changed my billing date, and charged me the new amount. I cancelled LifeLock. I hired them to keep people from accessing my account without my permission, not so they can do it themselves. And, this is exactly what they did. I did not authorize them to change my billing date, nor did they inform me that they would be doing that. Because of outages, I took me 24 hours, approximately to get back in touch with them, which stressed me out. If they had explained what they were doing, I would have told them that I wouldn't be okay with the change of billing dates. Ultimately they lost my business.

helen blowers

I was leary of signing up with life lock, but after a freind had his identity stolen, i decided $99 a year was well worth it ! I have only joined , but found the customer service to be outstanding, they were patient and helpful about by paranoia, and not very computer literate ways! so far so good!!!

Cynthia

I subscribed to LifeLock after I learned that somebody used my credit card and bought things in the internet maybe 6+ yrs ago. Really like the alerts I get from them periodically via email informing me whether my info has been compromised or not. or the phone calls I receive when there are unknown suspicious activity.

Jeff

I signed up with LifeLock 2 days ago on their "Ultimate Package" and installed their Iphone app. I didn't know I was going to get my credit score from all 3 bureaus, and I can see my credit score in their app. They provided a full credit report and I found a couple things that shouldn't be on there, but I had no way to dispute or remove those items, but I guess that's probably a different service.

With someone in the Oklahoma area with the same name, birthdate, and hair color, as me with a criminal record, id protection is very necissary for me. These guys are awesome, and they've been in business waaay longer than anyone else. Nothing but good things to say.

Spencer K.

Good customer service. The price is cheap whcih is what i need. THe real reason I signed up with these guys is because of the $1million insurance. That seemed to me a no brainer. A ton of insurance in case something terrible happens with my ID.

Gregory Anderson

I would like to thank the great state of South Carolina for losing my personal information. I would also like to thank LifeLock for stopping the person who tried to get three credit cards within a two hours using my personal information which South Carolina lost.

Jennifer Ogden, UT

I have had LifeLock for me and my family for a couple years now. Before signing up I was skeptical that I would even use it. LifeLock has helped my family out 3 different times with people trying to steal our identity and social security numbers. I know that I would have spent a ton of money and a lot of time if we didn't have LifeLock. Get it if you don't have it!

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

I feel very secure with LIfeLock. They are combined with Norton Security that detects spyware and viruses. LifeLock makes me feel safe because that worry is off my shoulders. They detect things like Unauthorized usps address change or information on the dark web. All kinds of crazy stuff out there, go to sleep at night feeling safe and protected with LifeLock.

Alicia Holman Gilbert, AZ

I attempted to become a customer, but wasn't comfortable with the level of security. I was recommended by a friend, so I thought I would try it, but it wasn't very user friendly and didn't give me a secure feeling. If I'm going to entrust all of my information with an online company, I think there should be a customer service person involved.

Craig Boise, ID

So far, so good! I have been a member of LifeLock for over 3 years. In that time they have sent me over a dozen different notifications regarding attempts on my identity. In each and every case, a resolution was made, keeping my credit safe. I have been very pleased with their performance on my behalf.

Jeff Houston, TX

I had an issue with someone opening a fraudulent credit card in my name. I had LifeLock for over 6 years when this occurred. LifeLock sent an alert within a couple of hours of the credit inquiry. That is the good part. Other than sending me an alert about the credit inquiry, they really were no help with anything else. Their customer service is very inefficient and frustrating to deal with. They seem to be compartmentalized regarding their operation and no person I spoke with knew what the other was doing. When I called I always talked to a new person who had not reference for my issue, and I had to keep regurgitating the facts over and over again. LifeLock's 1 Million insurance will not cover any legal fees if you plan on bringing an action against the credit card company, who in my case was grossly negligent. I called the credit card company myself, but got the run around. I then contacted the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and made an online complaint through them. Believe it or not, I got an email from the executive office of the credit card company within 48 hours referencing my complaint with the CFPB, and after a week or so the credit card company acknowledged their mistake. IMHO, LifeLock's service is overpriced for what you get compared to other service providers.

Mary B

I ran into a problem the other day and when I called, someone named Cris answered and I could hear other people in the background talking which is not usual. I asked for some info which he seemed to not want to give but when I asked the second time, he did. He then asked me if I now wanted to add my husband.... I don't have one of those, so now I'm suspicious, and now I can't get through to them by e mail... think maybe they've got a problem.

Justin

They are good about alerting you of credit issues and registered sex offenders in your area. I have been very satisfied with there service. However Billing ins a nightmare. It is Automated and only automated. There is no way for you to pay your bill if the card you have on file with them is declined payment for some reason. I tried calling customer service to pay and also tried logging in to pay through my account on there website. It only allows automated payments. in the mean time they call several times a day saying that they are going to cancel my protection yet they are unable to take payment. What kind of crap is that!!! And the customer service rep hung up on me when I called and was trying to pay my bill. No very happy about this.

Ann Beckmann

I received an email in French thanking me for opening an account with them. When I called in regards to this possible identity theft, I was told by the LifeLock representative, that they don't deal with outside the US, and that they could not help me. I find nothing in their advertising that indicates this coverage is only in the US. The equates to false advertising as far as I am concerned. Many of the cyber and phising attacks come from overseas. Perhaps they are making money off our fear instead of doing their job. I haven't heard any stories about people being helped by LifeLock to restore their Identities. When I called American Express, they took a report and told me they would research it and if they found fraud would pursue the matter. I don't even pay them to watch for Identity theft.

Ken Silver

LifeLock has done what they said they would do. They have sent notifications and called me to notify me of any new credit checks, account openings, sex offenders moving into nearby neighborhoods. Thanks LifeLock WELL worth the membership fee.

I'm a retired portfolio manager, and I recommend all my family, friends, and past clients use these guys. Love mine. I've got too many assets to protect to go with a company that hasn't been around as long as LifLock.

Linda

@ Jeff if there is something on your credit report you can file a letter of dispute with any of the 3 credit agencies. Go to their website and look up file a dispute. Good Luck.

TOMPSON R

Great experience. Had a notification after 3 months of service from some freaking server at Chili's that tried to sign up for an online gaming service!? WAT? THANK YOU LIFELOCK!

Brianna S Tallahassee, FL

For as long as I can remember, my mom has always installed Norton on our desktops and laptops. Norton checks for security issues and ensures that the websites I am visiting is safe and secure!

JDWain Tallahassee, FL

I use LifeLock Identity theft protection, My mother had her identity stolen years ago and she wishes that she had something like this so I make sure to carry it. LifeLock's agents were helpful in helping me decide how much coverage I needed based on my risk so that I didn't overpay for insurance

Reply from NortonLifeLock

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! We are happy to hear that our specialists provided the level of service you expected. We value you as a member. Sincerely, Autumn Moore NortonLifeLock Product Support Analyst

kristin Gneiting Pleasant Grove, UT

I trust my protection with LifeLock. We used to have Norton but now they are one company giving me all the protection I need. I have identity protection as well as protection for my devices and when I am online I have privacy protection as well. I feel very safe with the Norton technology and with that antivirus software!

Reply from NortonLifeLock

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! We're glad to know that you have peace of mind with your LifeLock membership in place. Thank you for choosing LifeLock, I hope you have a wonderful day! Sincerely, Kristen Tifft LifeLock Product Support Analyst

Sep. 25th, 2019

Craig Orem, UT

LifeLock has been awesome in the time I have had a subscription. They have already taken care of one circumstance that would have been a headache. The price is next to nothing compared to what they cover. I will always use LifeLock!

Reese Pleasant Grove, UT

I have used LifeLock when I had some of my information stolen and my identity compromised. They helped me to make sure no one was using my information for their gain and they tried to but LifeLock warned me and I was ahead of the bad guys. Great service for a good price.

Dean Ogden, UT

LifeLock is such a mental relief. When you hear about people getting their identities stolen on a daily basis its hard to not want a product that takes care of things. I love the price and alerts that I receive when things are out of place. I have added my whole family to my plan and that will tell you what I think of LifeLock.

Lindsey B Orem, UT

Overall great experience working with LifeLock. Its nice to know that your identity is being protected 100% of the time. The pricing is great for the services offered and I will continue to use this service. Everything is clearly outlined on their website and its very easy to know exactly what you are signing up for.

Jeff B Orem, UT

LifeLock helps with peace of mind knowing that if your identity is ever compromised they will take care of it. They offer a very extensive amount of methods to make sure that your identity is safe. The price is great and the level of customer service is more than expected. I highly recommend LifeLock to anyone.

Brennan Orem, UT

A must have is the best way to explain it. I have had LifeLock for a while now and they helped me deal with an identity theft situation. They were able to resolve it quickly without me having to go out of my way. I can only imagine the nightmare it would have taken for me to face the situation without LifeLock.

Brody B Orem, UT

Great product for peace of mind! LifeLock has a great service for a great price. With so many data breaches happening every year its nice to know that my identity is protected with LifeLock. I would highly recommend this service to absolutely everyone!

TattTot Hampton, VA

Very bad, you will be wasting a lot of time. I was spent 2 days to get refund and dis-enroll. I spend 3 days attempting to add information to my case for Identity theft. The reps didn't believe and didn't add the police report numbers I provided them. Yesterday I was on the phone from 5 pm to 2:30 am . Today from 7:30 pm to 11:57 pm. The employees, give you an 8 digit case number and don't half the stuff you say to them in the notes. So i spend so much time recapping I forget what all questions I had. I asked for tutorials to understand the products I purchased to get more bang for my buck. I am tired so I requested full refund since they didn't do anything but take my money.

Reply from NortonLifeLock

We appreciate you taking the time to submit a review of NortonLifeLock! We would be happy to discuss your concerns in further detail. Please feel free to call us directly at the phone number below at your convenience or reply to this message with a good time for us to reach out to you and your best phone number to be contacted at. Sincerely, NortonLifeLock Member Services Office: 844-450-2556 Email: [email protected]

Anita pea Dallas, TX

Norton identity theft was perfect for me to keep my stuff a secret. The on call assistance was amazing for letting me know when something was handled and prices were cheap.

Laurie Massie Lakeland, FL

LifeLock gave us an alert to let us know that our information had been breached long before Target/the US Government, and a few others even knew. Absolutely worth it!!

Reply from NortonLifeLock

Thank you for taking the time to submit your review! We're glad to know that you have peace of mind with your NortonLifeLock membership in place. Thank you for choosing NortonLifeLock, I hope you have a wonderful day! Sincerely, Autumn Moore NortonLifeLock Product Support Analyst

Jan. 30th, 2020