Best Company Guarantee NortonLifeLock Logo

NortonLifeLock

6.5

LAST UPDATED: May 18th, 2022

We receive a commission for orders made from the links on this page.

Founded in 2005 and headquartered in Arizona, LifeLock offers identity theft protection services that include public records monitoring, financial account monitoring, and credit monitoring.

LifeLock is a modern identity theft protection company that services millions of members and provides identity theft protection to individuals and families.

According to LifeLock's website, "data breach criminals" often have the ability to commit identity theft long after a breach occurs. LifeLock will send alerts to customers of any potentially suspicious activity and will help address identity theft victim problems.

Using the promo code "BestCom," Best Company visitors can get 25% off (for first year) a LifeLock protection plan. Terms apply.

The Good

• Identity Theft Protection
  • Restoration Services
  • Million Dollar™ Protection Package
  • 24/7 Live Member Support
  • Money-Back Guarantee
  • Pricing
  • Mobile App

Identity Theft Protection

LifeLock provides several identity theft protection services in an effort to catch identity theft and identity fraud before it happens.

LifeLock customers can receive credit monitoring services (See disclaimer below) from all three major credit bureaus (Experian, Equifax, and TransUnion), dark web monitoring, data breach notifications, social security number monitoring, financial account monitoring, and more.

***Disclaimer: If your plan includes credit reports, scores, and/or credit monitoring features ("Credit Features"), two requirements must be met to receive said features: (i) your identity must be successfully verified with Equifax; and (ii) Equifax must be able to locate your credit file and it must contain sufficient credit history information. IF EITHER OF THE FOREGOING REQUIREMENTS ARE NOT MET YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE CREDIT FEATURES FROM ANY BUREAU. If your plan also includes Credit Features from Experian and/or TransUnion, the above verification process must also be successfully completed with Experian and/or TransUnion, as applicable. If verification is successfully completed with Equifax, but not with Experian and/or TransUnion, as applicable, you will not receive Credit Features from such bureau(s) until the verification process is successfully completed and until then you will only receive Credit Features from Equifax. Any credit monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin after your successful plan enrollment.

Identity theft can ruin everything from credit scores and credit reports to taxes and savings accounts. Thus, LifeLock offers multiple identity theft protection services to help customers find the protection and security they are looking for.

Restoration Services

In the event that a LifeLock member becomes a victim of identity theft, the company will offer a number of recovery services to help restore the customer's identity to pre-theft status. This includes a dedicated identity restoration specialist and lost wallet protection.

Additionally, LifeLock assists with financial, medical, criminal, and tax identity recovery. For a fee of $300, LifeLock will also work with customers who have pre-existing identity theft conditions.

Million Dollar™ Protection Package*

LifeLock members who fall victim to identity theft will receive help from the company's Million Dollar Protection™ Package. The package includes reimbursement for stolen funds and coverage for personal expenses, each with limits of up to $25,000, $100,000, or $1 million depending on the plan that is chosen. If needed to help resolve the case, the Million Dollar Protection™ Package will also provide coverage for lawyers and experts for up to $1 million.

***Disclaimer: Reimbursement and Expense Compensation, each with limits of up to $1 million for Ultimate Plus, up to $100,000 for Advantage and up to $25,000 for Standard and Select (Norton 360 with LifeLock Select). And up to $1 million for coverage for lawyers and experts if needed, for all plans. Benefits under the Master Policy are issued and covered by United Specialty Insurance Company (State National Insurance Company, Inc. for NY State members). Policy terms, conditions and exclusions at: LifeLock.com/legal.

24/7 Live Member Support

As mentioned in several LifeLock reviews that are featured on BestCompany.com, LifeLock provides reliable customer service by giving customers access to 24/7 live member support agents. The identity protection service provider will notify customers (via alerts) of potentially fraudulent activity and will help customers determine how to handle the threats.

LifeLock will also monitor customers' information around the clock so customers can rest with a peace of mind.

LifeLock's website also provides a list of helpful identity theft protection advice and educational resources (regarding credit reports, credit score monitoring, social security cards, credit freezes, and personally identifiable information) for customers to access at any time.

Money-Back Guarantee

The identity theft protection company offers a 60-day complete money-back guarantee to annual LifeLock account members that request a refund within the appropriated 60 days post-billing.

Meanwhile, many other companies in the identity theft protection industry do not offer a complete money-back guarantee with their services. LifeLock's refund promise emphasizes the company's confidence as well as its service guarantee.

Pricing

LifeLock offers three identity theft protection options to choose from: the Select plan that costs $9.99 per month (for the first year), the Advantage plan that costs members $19.99 per month (for the first year), and the Ultimate Plus plan that costs $29.99 per month (for the first year).

Best Company visitors can use the promo code "BestCom," to get 25% off for the first year (compared to the renewal price), of all LifeLock identity theft protection options. Terms apply. These options include social security number alerts and credit alerts.

Within the industry, LifeLock's plans are priced at lower rates and allow customers the flexibility to choose how much they want to invest in identity protection services and fraud security.

Mobile App

Customers can get access to the LifeLock mobile app that allows them to receive and respond to alerts while on the go and easily obtain customer service help through the in-app member services feature.

With the LifeLock mobile app, customers can access their credit scores from all three credit bureaus depending on their plan. According to the LifeLock website, the LifeLock app also includes "dark web activity detection, fictitious identity monitoring, court records scanning, and investment account activity alerts."

Overall, the mobile app is an extra feature that helps protect customers from identity theft and identity fraud.

The Bad

Device Security Availability

In terms of device security, LifeLock has plenty to offer. Unfortunately, some of the device security options that the company offers are not available to all devices.

According to the company's website, the Family Parental Controls, Cloud Backup, and SafeCam options are currently not supported on Mac OS.

The Bottom Line

LifeLock offers extensive protection services as well as identity restoration services including stolen wallet protection to those who have fallen victim to identity theft or fraud from a stolen identity event. Additionally, the company offers a Million Dollar™ Protection Package and 24/7 live member support customer service.

LifeLock's Million Dollar™ Protection Package covers stolen or lost documents, travel expenses, lost wages, and more (See "Million Dollar™ Protection Package" for details and accompanying disclaimer). The company also provides educational resources, a money-back guarantee, a detailed LifeLock mobile application, and reasonable pricing in comparison to other protection services.

LifeLock has three identity protection plan options that members can choose from - the Select plan, the Advantage plan, and the Ultimate Plus plan.

The company's plans can include credit, social security, bank account, credit card, and crimes/other alerts as well as credit report and credit score monitoring and updates from all three major credit bureaus, etc.

The one major downside of the company is that some of its device security options, such as the Family Parental Controls, Cloud Backup, and SafeCam options, are not supported on Mac OS devices, which may limit some LifeLock account members from having additional protection against identity theft and fraud.

Above all, if you are looking for a reliable company to help protect your identity and personal information from theft and fraud, LifeLock is a great company to choose from.

***Reimbursement and Expense Compensation, each with limits of up to $1 million for Ultimate Plus, up to $100,000 for Advantage and up to $25,000 for Standard and Select (Norton 360 with LifeLock Select). And up to $1 million for coverage for lawyers and experts if needed, for all plans. Benefits under the Master Policy are issued and covered by United Specialty Insurance Company (State National Insurance Company, Inc. for NY State members). Policy terms, conditions and exclusions at: LifeLock.com/legal.

bestcompany guarantee

Best Company guarantees your satisfaction if you choose a company that has earned this distinction. If you're not satisfied after 30 days, simply let us know and we'll give you $100. Yes, it's really that simple.

Learn More

2.9

Paul Sheely Wayland, MI

Getting ahold of a live person in customer service is brutal. I too have had several accounts that they quit monitoring and have been unable to get them added satisfactorily. I canceled my service and find that they will not refund the remaining 7 months on my family service. You have to cancel within the first two months of the renewal date. That is poor customer service and I do not recommend Lifelock.

Michelle Crane Phoenix, AZ

My favorite thing about NortonLifeLock is the clarity on their website. They are very upfront about what you will pay and the services that are offered at each price. I also like that they have a 60 day money back guarantee if at any time you are not satisfied. While other companies only project one aspect of your life, they help to protect against identify theft, make sure everything is secure and that all of your privacy is protected as well.

Nancy Oliver Lake Orion, MI

I am so paranoid regarding my accounts. We added lifelock as an added layer of protection. Also, their customer service department was outstanding. No long wait time and my one issue (billing) was resolved quickly, the customer service agent was professional and efficient. All completed with only one call. It is so sad that we have to worry online and when you are out using your cards. I feel much more secure.

Ben MN

I had tried other identity protection services in the past and wasn't as confident as I am with life lock. Anytime my credit is ran no matter who or how I get alerted almost immediately and I'm able to let whoever the case may be know if it's me or someone trying to steal my info or use my credit it's nice knowing that there is someone that ACTUALLY has my back and gives me great peace of mind it wouldn't matter how much I would pay for my monthly subscription it's well worth it in the end and has saved me countless times and money! Thanks lifelock!

Dana Hatfield Bullhead City, AZ

I've been with Norton LifeLock for a little over a year now and thankfully have not had to use their service. If the day comes that I have to I know that I am fully protected. They are a reputable company that have been in business for years now. I feel that the service I receive from them is more than worth the nominal price I pay. Definitely recommend them to all my family and friends.

Cynthia Landing Forest City, IL

Norton LifeLock notify me about an action in process that I had no knowledge of. I received a moving citation and I was to send in paperwork to the court which I did, well to my surprise a warrant for my arrest was in effect and this information provided to me my Norton prevented me from experiencing unnecessary grief and this one of the many services they rendered, using this company will allow you a total peace of mind knowing they’re doing a wonderful job in protecting your identity.

Jlbfla New Braunfels, TX

I currently have Norton life lock and seems to be working as it should. Numerous links to help you follow your internet access. Notifications immediately showing any preventions. Shows all attempts. I feel safe with Norton. Offers different levels of security at reasonable prices. Also offers special prices according to how many appliances you need to cover. Very easy instructions to sign up.

Katie Tucson, AZ

I recently went to cancel my service, as far as I could tell the service was good but after my experience with trying to cancel I do not trust them. My doubts started when I need to update some of my personal info on my account. Their website had a lot of errors and I had to call to have it fixed. Then when I decided to cancel the service I had to call multiple times because the auto renew would not turn off. Even to this day they will not remove my credit card information and my member information still says it will renew even though they say it won't. If they can't update a simple website and properly manage customer information for their own purposes I truly believe they can't monitor identity protection and I wasted money on them.

Wendy Shaw Queens, NY

With Nortonlife i've never felt safer with my identity on- line. Very pro-active. 24/7 live member support . Also a 60 day money back guarantee. How could you go wrong? With multiple options. There's plans to fit every budget and personal need. Takes minutes on-line to enroll...

Brandon Chicago, IL

I have Norton Life Lock attached to my Norton Antivirus account. I honestly haven't had any serious breach that I'm aware of but Norton has advised me a few times when my email and password was found on the dark web. That in itself has value.

Becca Jones Martinsburg, WV

NortonLifeLock keeps me feeling safe at all times. They monitor threats to keep my online browsing and purchases secure without risk of my identity being stolen. I was notified immediately of a purchase that seemed out of the norm, which ended up being fraudulent. I was so glad to pay for the service as it saved me more money then the service itself costs. I feel confident knowing that NortonLifeLock will keep me safe.

Teresa K Dorrier Richmond Hill, GA

They are an excellent company to have in your LIFE. THIS COMPANY KEEPS YOU INFORMED OF ANY STRANGE PURCHASES OUT OF THE NORMAL LINE OF YOUR SPENDING. THEY NOTIFY YOU AS QUICK AS POSSIBLE WHEN THEY FEEL YOU HAVE BEEN CONPERMISED. THAT IS THE REASON I SPEAK HIGHLY OF THEM.

Teri Mapes Surprise, AZ

Norton Life Lock is a very responsive company in that if there is the slightest possible incident, I get notified. Luckily, I have never had my identity stolen, so cannot comment on their processes. Gives me peace of mind having them on my side!

Sir Patrick Flynn Asheville, NC

LifeLock Customer Service is the absolute worst I have experienced with finance/tech companies in my life! CSR services are outside the USA, reps only read scripted responses, no method of resolving real-time issues with their system. I have been locked out of my account due to a fault in the 2-factor security and reported this over fours days ago, still unresolved!!! When are companies going to realize we humans demand better on the service side of their marketing?

Debbie Watson Oxnard, CA

My sister and I were both going to sign up for LifeLock, but after this experience with out mother we have decided not to put our children thru this mess. My mother passed away and I notified LifeLock. They required her death certificate, which I immediately provided. It has now been over a month since I notified them and they have not cancelled her account, We have a current charge on her credit card which I asked them to remove. They have not done this. I called them 2 weeks after the initial call and was told that they do have her death certificate on file but they have no idea how long it will take to close her account.

Erik Lewis Atlanta, GA

It was a good experience we got it as part of 360. The live alerts for credit checks were a little alarming at first, but it ultimately was good to know. I'd recommend lifelock.

Cresente Gotangco Prairieville, LA

LifeLock identified one of my wife’s logins was compromised and fraud was taking place. I received the warning early enough to stem off any illicit purchases and to re-secure her accounts.

Luke Swierczynski Troy, MI

This came as part of my internet security/anti virus package with Norton. It's a nice piece of mind value add, though I've never gotten any alerts related to it so who knows if it works or is just a marketing feature.

Robert Ashbee Reston, VA

Always there with timely updates to assure me that there are NO problems that need to be addressed. Full Confidence that if a problem does happen that LifeLock with take care of it promptly

John Marchese

All Norton products I use for my computer and protection I highly recommend. Very user friendly and always gives security updates which is important when it comes to protecting your information.

Ryan Vett Phoenix, AZ

Great tool for basic identity theft protection. There is no free trial, so you can’t try it and see if you like their tools before purchasing a subscription. Also there is no credit monitoring. The credit locking is a great feature but can sometimes be annoying when companies take 3-5 days to run your credit check and you have to leave it unlocked until they are finished.

Brett Schiftner Weatherford, TX

I know several people using this service and they are all very pleased. No one I know who uses it has been hacked. Awesome performance. The products from Norton have always been good for me.

James Moss Nevada, IA

The customer service with NortonLifeLock is great. Whenever I have to talk to them they know their business and give me the answer(s) I need. Great support with their protection.

Angie Seguin, TX

I loved the service and the protection was amazing!! I was a victim of identity theft, lifelock fixed all my problems, they took care of all the legal stuff, and helped me to get a identity theft pin number for my taxes.

Brittany

One of the best companies out there great for all your needs would definitely recommend! I like that I can automatically renew it with no issues. A good leader in identity theft protection

Rosie Ewing Houston, TX

The product does the job as far as I can tell. However, they are constantly asking me to purchase add-ons. I feel as if I was baited and now being asked to switch. I don't think I will be renewing my subscription because of the way they market and sell the product.

Fernando

It is great not having to worry if someone is using my info. Now a days it seems so easy for someone to steal your identity. Life lock takes away the worry.

Dr Al Sarno Overland Park, KS

For a low annual fee they provide a great deal of peace of mind. The dashboard is easy to navigate and the information provided is very helpful to stay safe.

L Turner Avon, IN

Purchased NortonLifeLock with my Norton VPN and they survace is top notch. Feeling safe about my information is important. They offer monitoring for credit.

Rick Froid Park Ridge, IL

NortonLifeLock has been very helpful to us and gives us a great sense of security and protection. Great easy online system to walk you through and set up

Chantanee Saejao Union City, CA

Since my identity was stolen many years ago, I decided I need a protection. Ever since then I have been a member of LifeLocks and I have been happy with the company. I get notification every time someone/company uses my name, SSN, etc to run credit or for whatever use. I always receive email notifications. Also, when I run into a problem, LiftLock rep has been very helpful and they take care of my issues. For example, a few years ago i got a notification that someone has used my SSN to open a bank account. I clicked "NO" it wasn't me on the notification and I called them right away. The rep looked into the issue and said that he will contact me. Within the same day, he contacted me back and everything was resolved. I didn't have to do anything. When I moved mid last year, I updated my info with my bank and I immediately got a notification of account update. Also, I just leased a new car this month and I got a notification that a company had run my credit within a day or two. Again, I have been happy with LifeLock and I will continue with be their loyal customer for many years to come.

John H

My wife and I started with Lifelock in Feb 2015 after the reports of data breaches of multiple large companies/providers that had our personal information. I appreciate the monitoring and the levels I can set for notifications on bank withdrawals or transfers. The online interface is very friendly and easy to navigate. May of 2016, we received a phone call from LifeLock indicating a possible "fraudulant activity" through 2 service providers. Sure enough our personal information had been stolen and the thief was trying to open accounts through banks and cellular providers. Lifelock disputed these and resolved these in the course of 4 calendar days. Although it has been difficult to access a person for assistance on occasion, once we got a single point of contact to work with, our ease of access increased. They have been very prompt, responsive, and supportive, answering any questions and providing avenues and guidance to us on steps to take. I definitely am greatful for the protection investment I made prior to this happening. I would not have known otherwise until it was too late. In total, I have received over 15 letters from failed open accounts and successful disputes that Lifelock has assisted me in. I am sure they will keep rolling in. This is a service that I paid for that I can actually say has delivered on the promises that they make in their sales pitch. It has given me piece of mind.

Richard Lawrence, KS

Hello.. When I heard from other people who signed up with the Lifelock and I checked everything on their website. So, I am trying to sign in and see how they do service to protect on my credit, bank, etc. After four months later, I realized that Lifelock alerted me that they check on me to make sure if I apply on other credit card recently? I clicked on "No" I have not. They alerted to someone else to arrest them who use my name, SSN, my information. I have been member for the Lifelock for three years. I got about 8 times on alert and see if I apply the loan or credit, no I have not apply any credit card and job. That is very impressive service for me! I thought that my information should be hide and lock at the dentist or doctor or others, but people can find a way to get my information and use mine to make look fake to anyone. That is pretty scary! You should sign in and protect your information while you didn't know that someone have your information, so the Lifelock will do for you! Think about it and sign up the member of the Lifelock today!

Stefanie

I would go without cable or phone before I go without LifeLock!! My husband and I travel quite a bit, out of country. He's always using his corporate cards. His Identity was stolen a few years ago in an airport (cards scanned in his wallet - YES this can happen!). Within 24 hours, over $20k was charged. I saw a commercial for LifeLock (after spending days on the phone with every account customer service I had). I signed up immediately. Over the last few years, LifeLock has been a LIFE SAVER! They call us if there is a larger than normal purchase to confirm. When I travel, they put notes on my account of when/where I will be. Both my husband and I work in technology (storage, the Cloud) and we know LifeLock has us covered! 4+ yrs....

Noa Ranoa Vista, CA

It works. If you create an application, you'll be notified. Everything connected to your social security number is followed. Norton works!

JDP San Antonio, TX

My wife and I have been with LifeLock since October 2007. I normally receive at least an annual account update which is a report of all credit card accounts and our overall credit status. I feel this is a great process as I would most likely forget to review these myself. Overall I feel that LifeLock is an excellent program that continues to do what I am paying them to do ! I must admit I am shocked that LifeLock does not cover our accounts with some form of antivirus protection , leaving our accounts open for all types of nefarious acts. This is quite disturbing to me as I had no idea or this exposure. .

Jamie Chambers North Augusta, SC

Life lock is hands down the best in the industry! I receive both email and text message alerts. I can honestly say I feel more secure knowing I am protected by this service. Someone tried obtaining a credit card with my stolen information, life lock immediately contacted me, giving me the information I needed to contact the proper authorities. I have told all my family and friends to use life lock, and will continue to do so! Thank you life lock you have given me peace of mind.

Don

Lifelock is very good at monitoring if you take the time to enter your accounts, settings and complete the whole set up of your account. If you don't then it will not be as effective as it can be. LifeLock stopped some one from taking out a credit card in my name. Without LifeLock the person trying to get the credit card probably would have been successful and i wouldn't have known. I received an alert from LifeLock and they assisted me with blocking the credit card. The LifeLock representative set up a call to the credit card company and was on the call to ensure all went well. The alerts received may not be the day the charge is made there are a few factors involved like when the charge appears on your account and limits you have set for notifications. you don't want to get an alert every time you use your debit or credit to make a $20 purchase. Credit applications or major purchases can take a few days to make it through the system for LifeLock to know they have occurred.

Kate

This company is great! My mom has been telling me forever to get this service as she has used it for years. After the recent OPM security breach I realized how important it was to have coverage. It was super easy to sign up, I was able to chat with a representative almost immediately after clicking the "chat" button. He guided me and asked all the right questions. I have never felt so secure as I do now. Let someone try to take my info - LifeLock has my back!

Brian

I have been a LifeLock user for about five years. In that time I have applied for credit twice once at a utility and once while getting new phone service. As I walked out of the utility building and before I got into my car I received an instant message from LifeLock that my credit had been accessed. As I was still completing my transaction at the cell phone store I received a message that my credit had been accessed. Count me as a very satisfied customer who feels protected.

Robert Harbick

This is one of those rare companies that does exactly what they say they will do. Spend what ever it takes to protect your identity, and if needed, repairing it. When my wife had her identity stolen, and our checking account hacked, they immediately did everything needed to repair our credit, get the check verification services in line, and recover our data. This company should be rated higher than a 10!

Brett N.

Lifelock has done an excellent job providing me with the needs my family and I need to ensure our IDTheft needs are taken care of. I am constantly seeing breaches in the news which make me nervous about my identity, it seems places where I use my CC are constantly being breached. Lifelock is the source and service to ensuring it stays safe and my experience with them to this point has been top notch. Highly recommend their service!

Roger Allen

I have been a LifeLock customer for several years and thankfully I have thus far been safe. However, what disturbs me is their billing system. Without going into an elaborate description of what happened to me I will quote a comment made to me by one of their customer service representatives, "We do a good job at protecting your identity but our billing department leaves a lot to be desired." I came to this site looking for an alternative to LifeLock because for the past few months they have been very confused and have completely screwed up my billing. Additionally, I recently received incorrect information from one of their supervisors while on the phone attempting to correct the mess they created. Frustrated, I made the comment that my confidence in them has been shaken and asked them who is going to protect me from LifeLock.

Euginia

Ok, so I finally bit the bullet and signed up after comparing like 5 different identity theft services. I have to say that I am impressed with Lifelock Ultimate. Hopefully, I won't have to use this service, ya know, but i really think I made the right choice over the other companies, although Trusted Id would have saved me a couple bucks and seemed pretty good too.

Janette Vogel Fairfield Bay, AR

I had gotten a free year of this service and four months after having the service someone had opened an account at Sam’s club in Canada while I lived in Florida. I had gotten no notice of it whatsoever and then received a bill from Sam’s Club for over $2,000. So, I don’t have anything good to say about this “identity theft protection “.

Cher Hansen Wisconsin Rapids, WI

I love the updates as far as breaches. And they always let me know what to watch forand when and where I am protected

DB Boynton Beach, FL

On Nov 5th I became aware of someone attempting to create a Lifelock account using my virtual Master card debit card on PayPal. I contacted Norton and they said I had to contact PayPal to get the charge denied. PayPal generated a dispute and unbelievably allowed the charge to go through today denying my claim. This even though the person who signed up for the Lifelock had an email address in Russia and I clearly live in the US. Since this morning I have called Lifelock twice. The first time, I spoke to support and while waiting for 30 minutes for a Supervisor to get on the call, the call was disconnected. I called a second time and spoke to a support person in what was supposed to be the Cyber Security department and a case was created. I was on hold for another ½ hour until Ian came back on the line and said he could not get a Supervisor on the line and said they would call me back. That was 4 hours ago. In the meantime, I have no idea what the Russian hacker is attempting. I want someone to contact me immediately and help me deal with this. Preferably someone from the US who has the power to get this done.

Gabe Burton Riverton, UT

I’ve had two occasions where are I was either notified or contacted LifeLock about possible identity theft. In both cases, they were very helpful and neither one resulted in any type of identity theft.

mjmathews

In June of 2103 my idenity was compromised. I did not know the how help full Life Lock was until this happened. They totally took care of everything. I have peace of mind every day because they are on the job to protect me and you.

John

I've heard so much about Lifelock, and know that id theft protection is absolutely necessary. For both my wife and I, the cost came to about 54$/mo. That was a bit high. When I called to cancel, they explained that I only needed the highest level on one and could put the base level on the other. It would have been nice, and more honest, had they explained it when I signed up. I went ahead and signed up that way, then with the discount they gave me, my monthly would be approximately two or three dollars more than I was paying just for one. That afternoon I checked my bank account and see that LifeLock had charged my account. Since I had already paid for the month, I did not understand. When I called, it took a while for them to figure it out. Ultimately they had changed my billing date, and charged me the new amount. I cancelled LifeLock. I hired them to keep people from accessing my account without my permission, not so they can do it themselves. And, this is exactly what they did. I did not authorize them to change my billing date, nor did they inform me that they would be doing that. Because of outages, I took me 24 hours, approximately to get back in touch with them, which stressed me out. If they had explained what they were doing, I would have told them that I wouldn't be okay with the change of billing dates. Ultimately they lost my business.