NortonLifeLock Logo

NortonLifeLock

9.9

William E Langen

This is not a "complaint", exactly, but we have received a fair number of alerts from Lifelock pertaining to legitimate transactions. Their vigilance is what we're paying them for, and we'd rather they were a little over-zealous than careless. We respond as quickly as possible, but recently discovered that even though I had responded to a series of alerts, and believed them cleared, they were still showing as "live" under my husband's sign-on. (I don't understand why, but we have two accounts that are linked in some way, instead of a single account.) At that point, the alerts were about 2 weeks old, and we're wondering what would happen if neither of us had responded in that time. We *thought* someone should have notified him of the open status of these alerts under his name. Now we know that we both need to respond. Still, we consider this an invaluable resource and service, and will certainly maintain it. Phone support, when we've sought it, has been first-rate

William E Langen

I enrolled in LifeLock never expecting to actually need it. But a year ago, someone got hold of my ssn and birth date and all of a sudden bank accounts and credit lines were being applied for in my name. LifeLock caught almost all of them before I had any idea what was happening. They helped with all of the paperwork with the FTC and local authorities. I'm still getting random attacks, but because of LifeLock all fraudulent accounts are being closed before any real damage can be done. I highly recommend LifeLock!

William E Langen

Lifelock informed me of an alert via phone and e-mail. They took time and gathered information and assured me they would find a resolution to the matter. They continued to update me every step of the way. My issue was quickly resolved in a fraction of the time, and so I am glad to have them on my side.

William E Langen

Very helpful, very quick response to when I inquired about the veterans discount. They replied and activated the discount within a week. If you are a veteran, LifeLock has your back. I am thankful that LifeLock recognizes our service with their service.

William E Langen

I received an alert that someone tried to get a bank loan in my name. Lifelock notified me immediately, and was able to connect me with the lender to ensure they knew the application was fraudulent and to block any further activiy. VERY happy with the service from Lifelock! Who knows what a financial mess I may have had without them?

William E Langen

First call to Customer Support, it was a very smooth activity. We had received an alert in regard to an account and bank that we did not recognize. While talking to Melissa it became clear that further investigation was needed. Melissa called the bank, conferenced in the Bank Representative to review the situation privately, we found a similar ID number in a commercial account that was not ours. Issue identified and minimized in 1 call.

William E Langen

I have been notified each time there has been a large transaction or a credit inquiry pertaining to me or my accounts. I have and will continue recommend LifeLock services. If LifeLock sees anything that may seem suspicious then, I am notified by call and email.

William E Langen

Lifelock was most prompt in responding to my question about accessing my account difficulties. The problem was corrected when we realized that both my wife and I could not use the same email address as user name as recommended.

William E Langen

Lifelock is like a really smart guard dog. They're always watching for everything that could effect you, and they contact you the moment they detect anything. Having them on your side is like taking a warm bath, you can remain calm, all is well. On the downside, it is a little pricey. $20 a month may be a little much for some people. To me, it's worth it.

William E Langen

I applied for a retail store credit card. The next day LifeLock telephoned and emailed me regarding it. They wanted to know if I had applied for this card. Lifelock did not just sign me up, take my money and put me on the back burner. They are watching my back. Thank you !

William E Langen

I like the fact that you constantly moniture my accounts & keep me informed as to what is it isn't happening. It feels good to know someone is keeping an eye out for things I might not even think about, tho I do try to be careful.

William E Langen

I am presently working with lifelock on identity fraud issue and the thief has already used the credit card he/she applied for with Chase Bank. Lifelock has been with me and advising me of necessary steps which must and are being taken. I really don't know how I would survive this ordeal without this outstanding service. Thank you Lifelock!!!

helen blowers

I was leary of signing up with life lock, but after a freind had his identity stolen, i decided $99 a year was well worth it ! I have only joined , but found the customer service to be outstanding, they were patient and helpful about by paranoia, and not very computer literate ways! so far so good!!!

William E Langen

I recently had a person try to use my credentials at Verizon. Fortunately for me LifeLock was there for me and saved me a whole lot of grief by intercepting this attempt and stopping it. LifeLock set up a conference call with a LifeLock rep., Verizion and myself. By Lifelock's actions my credit rating was not affected. The people at LifeLock were very courteous, friendly and helpful.

Cynthia

I subscribed to LifeLock after I learned that somebody used my credit card and bought things in the internet maybe 6+ yrs ago. Really like the alerts I get from them periodically via email informing me whether my info has been compromised or not. or the phone calls I receive when there are unknown suspicious activity.

Jeff

I signed up with LifeLock 2 days ago on their "Ultimate Package" and installed their Iphone app. I didn't know I was going to get my credit score from all 3 bureaus, and I can see my credit score in their app. They provided a full credit report and I found a couple things that shouldn't be on there, but I had no way to dispute or remove those items, but I guess that's probably a different service.

With someone in the Oklahoma area with the same name, birthdate, and hair color, as me with a criminal record, id protection is very necissary for me. These guys are awesome, and they've been in business waaay longer than anyone else. Nothing but good things to say.

Spencer K.

Good customer service. The price is cheap whcih is what i need. THe real reason I signed up with these guys is because of the $1million insurance. That seemed to me a no brainer. A ton of insurance in case something terrible happens with my ID.

Gregory Anderson

I would like to thank the great state of South Carolina for losing my personal information. I would also like to thank LifeLock for stopping the person who tried to get three credit cards within a two hours using my personal information which South Carolina lost.

Jennifer Ogden, UT

I have had LifeLock for me and my family for a couple years now. Before signing up I was skeptical that I would even use it. LifeLock has helped my family out 3 different times with people trying to steal our identity and social security numbers. I know that I would have spent a ton of money and a lot of time if we didn't have LifeLock. Get it if you don't have it!

Ashley Pleasant Grove, UT

I feel very secure with LIfeLock. They are combined with Norton Security that detects spyware and viruses. LifeLock makes me feel safe because that worry is off my shoulders. They detect things like Unauthorized usps address change or information on the dark web. All kinds of crazy stuff out there, go to sleep at night feeling safe and protected with LifeLock.

Alicia Holman Gilbert, AZ

I attempted to become a customer, but wasn't comfortable with the level of security. I was recommended by a friend, so I thought I would try it, but it wasn't very user friendly and didn't give me a secure feeling. If I'm going to entrust all of my information with an online company, I think there should be a customer service person involved.

Craig Boise, ID

So far, so good! I have been a member of LifeLock for over 3 years. In that time they have sent me over a dozen different notifications regarding attempts on my identity. In each and every case, a resolution was made, keeping my credit safe. I have been very pleased with their performance on my behalf.

Jeff Houston, TX

I had an issue with someone opening a fraudulent credit card in my name. I had LifeLock for over 6 years when this occurred. LifeLock sent an alert within a couple of hours of the credit inquiry. That is the good part. Other than sending me an alert about the credit inquiry, they really were no help with anything else. Their customer service is very inefficient and frustrating to deal with. They seem to be compartmentalized regarding their operation and no person I spoke with knew what the other was doing. When I called I always talked to a new person who had not reference for my issue, and I had to keep regurgitating the facts over and over again. LifeLock's 1 Million insurance will not cover any legal fees if you plan on bringing an action against the credit card company, who in my case was grossly negligent. I called the credit card company myself, but got the run around. I then contacted the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) and made an online complaint through them. Believe it or not, I got an email from the executive office of the credit card company within 48 hours referencing my complaint with the CFPB, and after a week or so the credit card company acknowledged their mistake. IMHO, LifeLock's service is overpriced for what you get compared to other service providers.

William E Langen

This has been such a relief for me. Not having to think about this stuff has taken a lot of stress out of my life. I recommend it to others whenever I can. Well worth the money.

William E Langen

I am happy with all their services and their customer service. I've had to call a couple of times to ask questions about their website, and/or how to navigate. Always friendly and knowledgeable help.

William E Langen

I had my identity stolen and joined LifeLock. LifeLock does a great job monitoring my financial transactions and gives me alerts for any transaction out of the ordinary. I feel comfortable and safe with this monitoring.

William E Langen

Knowing that LifeLock is constantly monitoring my accounts gives me a sense of security that's priceless. I try to keep an eye on my accounts but I can't do it constantly like they do. I love that extra layer of protection.

William E Langen

Lifelock has warned me when something out of the ordinary occurs on my credit accounts. Fortunately it was me doing a different than usual routine. But it shows that they are on top of things. And I appreciate that.

William E Langen

I have had a couple of problems in the past year and Life Lock was right there to help me out and settle the problem. I don't know what I would have done without them and I am sure it would have cost me a substantial amount of money. They made it so much easier to settle.

William E Langen

I'm a victim of identity theft and have been working with lifelock and they have really been helpful on the steps I need to take to resolve this. If I contact my rep from lifelock they call me back in a timely matter and answer any questions I have.

William E Langen

Only last week a third party tried to hack into my computer. And there have been other attempts to steel my identity, too. I'm much more comfortable with my LifeLock protection.

William E Langen

I have always been kept informed as to how things are going with my account on a regular basis which makes me feel very secure in the fact that someone is looking after the accounts.

William E Langen

I've always gotten updates .... And when I applied for credit card ....life lock wanted to know if it was me who applied .... To make sure someone else was trying to open account in my name ....I really appreciate them watching out for me

William E Langen

Very fast alerts, phone & text regarding potential fraudulent activities. Great customer service with real people as opposed to a computer. Easy to use web site with good information. Overall great product.

William E Langen

I thought I was careful with my personal information until the day I received a letter requesting additional information for a credit card. They had part of my social security number. I signed up with LifeLock the next day. It's a nice feeling that there is someone else watching out for you.

William E Langen

I just recently learned there are different levels of service. Guess I missed that when I enrolled, but even now I don't understand why a better effort to inform clients isn't made by Lifelock. I don't know what level of service I have and when I've reviewed my account it is confusing and unclear. I clicked a service above but I truly don't know what I am paying for, would be nice to know.

William E Langen

I would highly recommend LifeLock for everyone. It really helps ease my worry about being hacked, money stolen from bank accounts, charges on my credit cards, child molesters in my area where I live, etc.

William E Langen

Life Lock has taken the worry off my mind. I still do worry and check my accounts regular, but I know that Life Lock is also keeping an eye on my financial accounts, since sometimes, I don't have time or am away from a computer. If anything happen, they will inform me.

William E Langen

Thank you for sending me my MAY monthly email notice that you did not find any fraudulent activity on my account. I was getting worried because I haven't received an email from you for the past three months. I even telephoned you to ask why I stopped getting my monthly emails? The person on the telephone didn't seem to know. But I am so happy I received an email on May 1st. I hope the emails continue each month. Thank you.

William E Langen

Lifelock is great! Since purchasing LifeLock's services, I have had 4 additional notification attempts on my identify and with having Lifelock on my side, I am happy that nothing has become of these attempts; I'm elated they're on my side. thank you Lifelock!!

William E Langen

In all honesty I probably not as careful as I should be online. However, when I receive my Service review I breathe a sense of relief and remember to be more care. Fortunately I have not had to use LifeLock's services, but I'm relieved I have it.

William E Langen

I am most pleased with the service. A few months ago I opened an account at Cosco and within 25 minutes was called to see if it was me. I hadn't even left the store. Now that is what I call good service.

William E Langen

Because I have been vulnerable in the past, Life Locke has been a godsend. They contacted me on 2 occasions when my security was breached, and prevented any loss. I feel much safer with Life Locke in place.

William E Langen

Lifelock is great, I work in a sensitive position and was informed my personal information had been compromised, but I've always had lifelock and nothing has transpired from that data breach effecting my person.

William E Langen

I love the alerts. It just assures me that someone is always checking my financial activities. Recently I was advised of a criminal moving into my town. For someone with children this is so important.

William E Langen

Excellent follow-up for account inquiries. Team members sincerely have protection of our personal interests as a #1 priority. However, Seniors should have a discount, and a further allowance for multiple family members included in the plan, when service rates are established each year.

William E Langen

I really don't worry about my identity with the credit cards I have, or someone opening up credit in my name anymore because Lifelock notified me when I opened up new credit myself to make sure it was me.

William E Langen

Lifelock is on top of everything to do with credit. They are incredibly efficient and QUICK to respond. Within seconds they respond to security system problems and THEN follow up with a call to confirm.

William E Langen

LifeLock has been a great product and avoided an account being opened in my name which was not valid. Extreme measures were taken to ensure this was not completed and I was contacted immediately.