NortonLifeLock Logo

NortonLifeLock

9.9

William E Langen

I have been getting regular alerts since purchasing Lifelock Ultimate Plus earlier this year. Then I got an alert I didn't recognize and got a phone call an hour after clicking on NOT ME button on the site. I had used PayPal two days earlier but only to pay with my credit card thru PayPal. But apparently this was someone trying to apply for credit at PayPal using my information. FRAUD ALERT. And was impressed when the agent sent me an email with instructions on how to place a Fraud Alert with the credit reporting agencies.

William E Langen Alpine, UT

My first alert was when I refinanced my mortgage and it was easy to just let Lifelock know that it was legitimate. However, my second alert showed that someone had reviewed my Credit report. I simply checked that this was not activity that I had authorized and Lifelock started the investigation. Just a few phone calls and it was taken care of, nothing was found to indicate any loans or credit had been taken out with my info. I didn't even spend a sleepless night, it was all handled very well.

William E Langen

Lifelock is quick to alert me in all circumstances of questionable intrusion into my identity. Detail of possible identity theft has to date been top notch. I recommended this to my insurance agents and bankers and they all have jumped on this outstanding service. I recommend you do the same. In today's world of instant access via social media and the internet, you have got to protect yourself, and Lifelock is my clear choice.

William E Langen

You guys are the best. I got an alert on Monday indicating a Bank account was opened with my personal information. I was assisted by Shaleen, and Kendra who were very professional and helped me contact the Bank and closed down the fraudulent accounts. The quick response by Lifelock helped prevent this event from becoming much worse. I am very Thankful for your hard work. Placido Dell'Acqua

William E Langen

Thanks for all you do. As a retired teacher and widow, I feel really protected, as elderly people are often targets. I so appreciate you. I found that I was a victim of identity theft. LifeLock took care of the problem quickly. Keep up the good work. Everyone I have been in contact with in your company is very informative and polite. I will give you an A for your work! Thanks again. Irene Hubert

William E Langen

I have been a victim of identity fraud for a number of years now and Lifelock is always there watching out for me. They let me know, immediately when something is wrong and they are always quick to react with the companies. I recently had 3 alerts, all in a row, and a specialist got me on the phone with the companies and took care of everything. I feel better knowing they are always watching.

William E Langen

I applied for a new Amazon credit card and Lifelock notified me in less than 2 hrs. that my personal info. had been used. This was the first time I had opportunity to see how my service was actually being useful to me. I was very pleased to know that if my personal info. was being used by someone other than myself, Lifelock would catch it rapidly!

William E Langen

I have had numerous credit inquiries within the past few days. LifeLock notified me immediately I'm assuming. I don't know what the outcome will be, 10-14 days is long time to wait for a response. I am very anxious about my credit;which I take very seriously. I hope there will be a satisfactory outcome. With regard to the email response, I am pleased with the prompt response, I was given clear instructions on how to get answers to my questions. It appears that LifeLock takes my privacy seriously as well.

William E Langen

I renewed a credit card at a store. The clerk transposed the number and it had to be done over. By the time I got home (approx 1 hour) Lifelock e-mailed and wanted me to know therre had been some activity. I called Lifelock and explained what happened. I appreciate how quickly Lifelock caught this event. We've been with Lifelock less than a year and we have a lot of faith in it. Thank you.

William E Langen

A pickpocket stole my IDs--all of them! When I realized that my information was "out there" I first contacted my bank and they recommended Lifelock. I have never regretted this! The whole FTC/Police Report process is a real pain and it was great to have Lifelock helping me along. Lifelock has now aided me in three incidents. I depend on them to keep a watch out for further theft.

William E Langen

I was notified by 2 alerts. One credit check which was legit but the second was a true identity theft. The specialist called me and handled it with the company's fraud department in a 3 way conversation and they identified it as fraud. The LL agent told me the steps I had to take and they would do the rest. Her name is Kristen and she deserves a big hug today! Thanks Kristen!

William E Langen

I had a recent bad incident with Lifelock. They called me about an alert and recommended I call in or go online. Since I was not at home I called in. However, I did not get directed to my alert issue, I was directed to some sort of contest where I could win something. Several hours later I went online an checked the alert. I contacted Lifelock about my incident and I have not heard anything back from them in the last 24 hours. Otherwise, I like their service and value and would recommend them; I have no idea what the issue was on the contest.

William E Langen

I was in Best Buy November 2, 2014 to exchange a television that was covered by warranty. I was contacted by LifeLock soon after to see if was trying to open a new account at Citi Bank. I said no and was contacted by Citi Bank soon after to verify that fact. I was given the understanding that the application would be stopped.

William E Langen

Excellent, hassle free and prompt customer service! in three years of membership with LifeLock, it was my first experience to resolve a fraudulent activity by someone using my personal information. I feel extremely safe and satisfied with LifeLock and I'm glad that I made a wise decision in protecting my family and myself from such threats on my credit history! Highly recommended!!

William E Langen

It seems the holidays, are the worse time, when people try to open accounts in others names, other than their own name But thanks to Lifelock, it was stopped in time. Thanks lifelock; it's worth every penny to keep lifelock. People try this every year. To either get a cell phone, cable tv, or a credit card, or storw card, either in my name, or a family member. Thank God we are protected with Lifelick.

William E Langen

Love LifeLock!!! When I found out someone was using my personal information to open an account in another state, that is when I contacted LifeLock. They walked me through what was needed and I gave the information that was requested. The only thing that is very important is to update your information when it changes...the service is only as good as the most up to date information you provide.

William E Langen

LifeLock notified me with an alert that there was a credit report request for my social security number that I didn't authorize. We had a conference call with the corporation that requested the credit report and found out that they had erroneously typed in my social security number by mistake. Great to know that they are on top of things and that they did all of the work necessary to give me the piece mind to know that this wasn't a case of identity theft. LifeLock is everything that they advertise to be!

William E Langen

I have been through heck with identity theft and decided to invest in LifeLock to protect my identity from that point forward. Since I have signed up (3 years ago) I have had awesome results, multiple alerts warning me of attempted fraud, and an awesome team at LifeLock that fights for me and my credit (sanity!). I am so grateful for the excellent customer service in which I have received from every single person I have spoken to at LifeLock!!!! Thank you for everything you do, Lifelock!!!!

William E Langen

I have been a member of Life lock for over a year after my entire purse and contants were stolen from a church office. LifeLock was amazing with help at stopping use of my credit cards and personal information; I know the company saved me so much financially and emotionally. They did take care of EVERYTHING. thanks

William E Langen

LifeLock contacted me to verify suspicious activity with my social security number. Someone had opened an account with a major telecommunications carrier using my social security number. LifeLock handled the problem, notifying the company of the fraud and getting the account closed and the credit reporting agencies notified that I was not responsible for any charges. I am thankful that I had LifeLock . They saved me a lot of time, trouble and who knows how much money. They took care of everything.

William E Langen

I received an alert that a bank account had been opened in my name at USAA . I worked with Pooha (sp?) in the fraud dept. She has very professional and helpful in working through the issues with USAA, even calling back to get a second rep after the first one refused to have a third party participate in the conversation. At the end, she put me in contact with Jean, a Resolution Team member to answer a few questions I had.

William E Langen

I only called LifeLock last week and joined. I'm really not sure if I am an Ultimate or Ultimate Plus member. Just this week I had a question about a email I received from Home Depot regarding their data breach in September and my email address. I was glad to receive a response from LifeLock today as I was unsure what I should do. They were very helpful.

William E Langen

Great Service. I have Life Lock for my husband and myself and it really takes the worry away when you see all of the identity theft every day. Thanks Life Lock. Everyone should have you before it's too late. I worried everyday about it for sometime, and then I just did it. Now, I am worry free. Thanks again for my protection and you are worth every cent you're paid. I haven't had any incidents other than Life Lock checking a few charges that I made myself. They just wanted to make sure the usage of my card was being made by me. Sincerely a very happy customer, Paula Starnes

William E Langen

My wallet fell out of my backpack, went to find it by my car and it was gone. Called police, etc. Called Lifelock within an hour or so for help, as I shred everything, and had no bills to find my card numbers, etc. They notified everyone and called me back real soon. What a relief!! I first heard Lifelock on Rush Limbaugh years ago and have been well pleased with the service, the product, the price, and the security. A month later my friend found my empty wallet while walking her dog.

William E Langen

Rachel Walker was an excellent mediator through two different companies that had accounts opened for someone using my social security number. She answered all of my questions, provided information needed, and gave me the time needed to complete our mediation. I will continue to highly recommend LifeLock to all of my friends, family and social media acquaintances.

William E Langen

My SSN was used to open an account with Verizon Wireless. LifeLock worked with me to get resolution. But when I applied for a home loan 6 months later, Verizon had not followed through and my credit report had delinquent account information on it. LifeLock jumped back in and quickly got this information resolved with Verizon and with TransUnion. They have ordered my other 2 credit reports and will assist in clearing them also.

William E Langen

I received an email from LifeLock saying that they had detected possible fraud on my social security #. I called them immediately, and indeed, someone had gotten my SS#, applied for an International Hotel card through Chase Bank with an $18,000 credit limit. The application was submitted and approved yesterday, and thanks to LifeLock, before 24 hours passed, the account was closed and alerts were sent out. Thank you LifeLock!, otherwise, goodness knows how much time would have passed without me even knowing that someone was using my info.

William E Langen

So far things look very thorough. Being a Veteran I'm always concerned about my personal information being abused. As long as your company proves to be efficient and trustworthy I will continue working with you and recommending your service to friends and family. Setting up the account was fairly easy, just had some issues with receiving my initial login and temporary password. Deeply appreciated the prompt and professional response from your customer service agent to resolve this issue. Look forward to a very professional relationship with your company. Thanks and God bless, Mike Y.

William E Langen

My experience with identity theft was extremely violating, frightening, and frustrating. I never could have imagined the mess that an ID theft criminal can make of ones finances. The amount of time spent keeping records and trying to work through the paper work and rectifying the problems that resulted took immense amounts of time and I wouldn't have known where to start without the help of Life lock services and especially my resolution specialist Kelly Clarke! I would recommend the service to anyone and in fact I have recommended it to many of my friends and family.

William E Langen

If i did not have life lock I would have lost thousands of dollars...I had this man call me from a company called iyogi (,which was for my computer) He said they owed me money and he had to go into my computer to give me the money back; I did not feel right about this ,but I let it happen..After I got done called Life Lock and told them what happen and they took care of it...I had another time and Life lock took care of it again:Some one tried to open an account and Life Lock stopped them...So, yes I would recomend Life Lock to every one... Thank You so very much Life Lock

William E Langen

On Monday afternoon I received two warnings from LifeLock about someone trying to open new cell phone accounts. After a few emails and phone calls both of these matter were taken care of. The folks at LifeLock were personable, professional and took care of business. By Wednesday, one alert was resolved, the second by Thursday afternoon. Great work folks.

William E Langen

My LifeLock representative took care of the issue immediately. She was clear and direct with the company that was in question. She made sure that I had all of the information from them as far as phone numbers for the Police Department and Fax numbers, etc. It was nice having a LifeLock Representative there on the phone with me (conference) because I've dealt with these situations before and having her on the line with me definitely swung the conversation in our favor. They knew we meant business and it was nice knowing that any attempts to strong-arm me would be stopped immediately.

William E Langen

I found the assistance that I received to be very professional and helpful--once I was able to get to it. But I made four or five calls to LifeLock, and only one involved a wait time of less than ten minutes. Two had me on hold for more than 15 minutes. That strikes me as unacceptable, especially when I was dealing with a situation that might be a personal emergency.

William E Langen

We are victims of identity theft. Someone used our information to file tax returns. There were at least two returns filed with our name, address and SSN. When this was reported to us, I called LifeLock. They worked with the IRS to resolve all the issues related to this ID theft. They were very supportive and reassuring to us. We will be adding more coverage with them at renewal. This is a company that you can trust and rely on in your darkest hours.

William E Langen

I have been using LifeLock for some time now, but I love the service and it seems to be proving itself and also to be worth every penny. I get all of the alerts and phone calls when there is suspicious activity or someone has submitted applications with my personal information. It's very helpful and I have also decided to purchase the service to protect my son's identity as well! He is only 3, but I rather not take any chances. When you have been a victim of identity theft yourself it can be a nightmare and I love that I have support from LifeLock!

William E Langen

I'm not really sure why I huse LifeLock except that it feels like insurance. I had two credit cards stolen and wouldn't have found out about it unless American Express called me and said there was some suspicious activity on my cars and that they had not authorized the purchases. Citi Visa did not and over $8600 in charges were made on that card. Some suspicious activity was detected on my Chase MasterCard that Chase caught and declined. In neither case did LifeLock catch the activity. I'm not even sure LifeLock was aware of the fraud. Maybe I'm just not sure what LifeLock covers, but after this latest identity theft, I think I better look into it.

William E Langen

I received an alert from LifeLock that a credit application had been submitted in my name. I didn't recognize the application, so I informed LifeLock the application was fraudulent. LifeLock immediately took charge to investigate the circumstances of the application. When they validated the application,they set up a telephone meeting for me with the creditor to cancel any further action on the application. The hardest part was waiting for the creditor to answer the phone!

William E Langen

my identity was stolen in the beginning of the year and used for tax fraud. I immediately signed up with LifeLock after it being recommended by a friend. My identity has been used multiple times since the original theft and I am always notified within minutes and am able to stop any further damage. I get an email, text and call as soon as my identity is used. Definitely gives me a ton of security. Also very helpful that they take the time on the phones to get it cleared up!!

William E Langen

Signed up for LifeLock after getting fraud reports from credit card companies. They immediately went to work searching for credit applications and sending me alerts. then after verification from me that I did not authorize the credit checks, they went to work to contact the companies and get a resolution. they handled all this much faster than I could and saved me an enormous amount of time and worry. Don't wait like I did, sign up now before this starts happening to you.

William E Langen

Seeing some suspicious emails, I signed up for LifeLock. The very next day my email was hacked. LifeLock went to work for me no more than 24 hours after purchasing. It saw my email on an internet black list and immediately alerted me. I am so impressed. Worth every cent.

William E Langen

In this world of continuous cyber scams and security breaches, having LifeLock for mine and my family's accounts is very reassuring. I appreciate notices sent to my cell phone regarding any actions involving my bank accounts and credit cards that are over a certain limit. Knowing that the LifeLock service has a lock on my personal information takes a lot of pressure off of me.

William E Langen

Since I have had Life lock I have been more relaxed knowing they are there watching . It is a load off my mind especially since things are more electronic these days it would be almost impossible for me to watch everything my self.

William E Langen

I recently had a question about upgrading my existing LifeLock coverage and contacted LifeLock Customer Service by email. They responded in 24 hours and clearly explained the process and how the cost would be prorated since I was not due to renew my coverage for six months. Thank you, LifeLock, for your excellent Customer Service!

William E Langen

All my personal information was stolen last year. I signed up for LifeLock, and they have been monitoring all of my accounts for stolen identity. They let me know right away when there was something suspicious with my savings account and worked with my bank to fix the problem. I do not have to worry with LifeLock.

William E Langen

The agents were very helpful and interfaced between myself and the Chase Representative. They took care of the fraudulent card application and cancelled the application. The lifelock agent sent me a report on my email as she promised. Excellent service.

William E Langen

I have been a victim of identity theft for 3 years plus. I still frequently have issues with this. When I call Life Lock, I am already frustrated and to sit on hold 3 times in the last 7 days for over 15 minutes is very frustrating. Yesterday, I was told after holding for 28 minutes, "The fraud department is not answering due to heavy call volume. We will need to call you back." Your Company offers a service that I am in great need of. I am happy to be a Customer of Life Lock. But when I have to sit on hold for over 15 minutes every time I call, it makes me wonder about the management of your services...

William E Langen

Due to all the issues with merchants and banks being hacked and data breaches my wife and I decided to up grade our plan. The associate was very helpful with the process explained how to proceed with the upgrade and the change in fees along with the prorate from our old plan. She even offered a discount for this year without any prompting. Service over the phone was great. Web site was a little less responsive, left too many unresolved questions. In fact it referred me to the phone agent. So I can't complain.

William E Langen

As a college student having my information put anywhere and everywhere I was constantly worried about my identity being stolen. Since signing up with LifeLock, I have had the comfort of knowing that I am protected and have been pleased with the amount of feedback they provide with the service. Highly Recommended!

William E Langen

When I had realized that my identity had initially gotten stolen, Life Lock had called me to see if I had opened a new credit card account, I had told them that I had not and they had shut it down, before the new credit card had been issued to the person whom had stolen my identity. I have also been a victim of stalking and it is reassuring that Life Lock notifies me when convicted felons are released from jail and exactly where they live if located in my neighborhood or within a 50 mile radius. This service is especially important for those whom have children and want to keep them safe.

William E Langen

I started using lifelock to protect my credit. Lifelock is on top of things, when I applied for a credit card they sent an alert to make sure it was me and that someone had not gotten ahold of my information. I like this company so much I have my parents on Lifelock also.