NortonLifeLock Logo

NortonLifeLock

9.9

William E Langen

I feel better knowing I have Lifelock. In July of this year I purchased a truck and needed new tires. Immediately after my credit was entered in, I received a text from Lifelock to ask if this was me. I was still standing at the counter with my ID's!. Now that's service :)

William E Langen

I may upgrade my service level if I could add more or unlimited number of credit card accounts? When I mentioned this to a customer service representative, I was told to "rotate" or "recycle" my credit card account numbers around by adding and deleting them? This seemed to me to be fraud?

William E Langen

Have had great response from life lock on potential problems, all questions answered promptly, all notifications in very timely manner

William E Langen

I feel so secure with life-lock. I work for the Post Office. Our information was stolen, then not long after.... The government's employees information was hacked. I never had to worry about either. Nice to continue living without always feeling like everything could be stolen from me and my family.

William E Langen

Lifelock is a reassuring source of protection in a world where predators are always on the prowl. I was approached by an IRS scam predator two months ago so I am glad that Lifelock has build a business based on protecting hard working people. Thank you and Happy Christmas

William E Langen

My wife got all her personal information stole and we signed up the first day we got notice from our bank. The next day Life Lock saved us as the scum that took her information kept going and trying to get more free stuff in all kinds of stores in a different state. Thank God life lock blocked them and 4 days later with the help of the local merchants and police they caught them !!!

William E Langen

It saved me! LL contacted me within 2 hrs with fraudulant activity on my identity. And the people there that helped me were absolutely wonderful.

William E Langen

Was out shop and put an app for a credit card and before i could leave the Mall Lifelock was on my cell with an alter. Shopping buddy was with and told her what was happening and now she will be calling you.

William E Langen

You all have been very helpful I have been a victim of identity theft twice so it has been a great help to me thanks

William E Langen

I feel so secure with life lock. I have had to contact them twice and someone got back to me immediately. In this day and age it is just the right thing for me.

William E Langen

Would like lifelock to offer the same levels to ppl on disability, senior citizens, military etc. at a discounted price. Otherwise am pleased with lifelock and their commitment to keeping their clients' data safe.

William E Langen

I feel the Life-lock is a Godsend in this world of scammers and cheaters that haven't the wherewithal to earn an honest living. I hate cheats, liars and thieves. God bless you.

William E Langen

Had used Lifelock at a previous address, but had never had any activity & when I moved I let my membership lapse. Finally got around to renewing. Never really heard anything from Lifelock. Then they picked up a fraudulent activity about a month ago &...wow...did they swing into action! They took care of everything. I realize now that hearing nothing from LifeLock is absolutely, positively wonderful!!! It really does pay to be a member.

William E Langen

My lifelock is provided free by AOL. I have been notified three times in the past two years that my financial/personal information has been breached due to "hacking" of a company of federal government. Lifelock helps me monitor my personal information for fraud. I can monitor my bank accounts but I'd have no idea how to monitor the internet and other "places" for identity fraud. Getting the email every month is reassuring.

William E Langen

I am so gratful for the immediate attention Lifelock gave me tonite concerning a card application. I was so thrilled to get your warning email alerting me. Thank all of you!

William E Langen

Fell victim to identity theft several months back and definitely could have avoided it if I had Lifelock back then. I'm now protected and it feels good. Recommend that you get protected before it happens to you.

William E Langen

So far, I have appreciated your checking for fraud on my account every day. It gives me a feeling of security since my Social Security Card had been directed to another Direct Express Account in September of this year. I have checked all I needed to do and found no other fraud has happened on the Credit Bureaus or any of my investments or accounts. However, they have all the information on the Social Security Card as all the important information is now known buy an individual. So, it to be watched carefully. thanks! Life Lock member since February 2014 . Barbara C.,

William E Langen

Thank you life lock for stopping a scam on my personal information. U were quick to pick up on it and stop the activity. Great job!!!

William E Langen

Thank you for the service. In a couple of cases when you alerted me of a possible breach , the matter was handled very professionally. Thanks again. Raymond

Panyia Lee

Really upset at LifeLock at the moment. How is it allowed for me to add any person I want to My Personal accounts and manage it and pay for it. But when i have an issue or try to upgrade it. I , the one who pays for it, has to have the other person consent on changing their accounts. Then I was told that I had to sign a authorization form or power of attorney form. Why?? In the first place I was the one who made the decision to add that person into my account. I don't understand why when I'm doing the changes, I will have to ask for the other person's permission,to change anything. If I am the primary account holder , I should be able to change it as much as I want. But when I cancel my account, everything is canceled. I don't understand it. if I'm able to cancel both accounts why can't I make decision of fixing one simple letter in the added persion name; which the mistake was made by one of their employees!!!! Literally you're telling me that I could add anyone to my account but I can't make any changes. And the only person who can make the changes is the person themself. What's the point of having me as the primary account holder if I can't even make any changes???? I m a very upset customer. Don't get me wrong @Lifelock is a good company for identity theft. And I would recommend it to anybody. But with this bad experience, I will say I will not be a return customer because the system that they have doesn't make any sense. Until they have this fixed I wouldn't mind coming back but until now I'll find my help elsewhere. ‪#‎Lifelock‬ ‪#‎badservice‬ ‪#‎upsetcustomer‬ ‪#‎ID‬ ‪#‎cancellation‬ ‪#‎upset‬

William E Langen

I feel very safe with LifeLock. I had another providers who tried to provide "credit or credit card" protection. I ended up canceling my own cards and various accounts - they helped with NOTHING. I was skeptical with LifeLock, until I was in a store and tried to open an account. They live up to their standards! My husband and I feel safe! Thank you LifeLock!

William E Langen

We love having Lifelock. We don't have to worry every day that someone is quietly stealing our savings away, we know our assets are being watched by Lifelock. And they inform us monthly that things are okay or we know they will let us know immediately if there is a problem.

William E Langen

There has been no fraudulent activity that they have caught. If there is some then we'll see what happens. It's like the Fire Dept you know? You're glad to have them on the job, but hope you never have to use their services. I'm glad Lifelock is on the job and I hope they never have to help me resolve an issue.

William E Langen

LifeLock is the best defense you can have against identity theft. I've had nothing but a great experience with their service. I like that even when there is no activity you still receive a monthly email that lets you know that there was no fraudulent activity associated with your accounts. A must have.

William E Langen

I don't know why I waited so long to get LifeLock. I had heard about it for years. When I heard about all the hacking that was happening and how easy it was to steal identities and all your information, I decided it was time to sign up. I'm very happy with the service, the quick way they notify you when someone is doing a credit check, the reports about what is happening every day and the sex offenders in my area. Also I have access to my credit scores and reports. It was the best move I could have made!

William E Langen

I think about it once in a while but as a rule I don't worry about ID theft. LifeLock is like having your own ninja ID body guard. Just zipping around quietly protecting your life's work and savings.

William E Langen

I am a Lifelock member. Both me and my husband. Their prompt and professional services are the best. You will not be disappointed. I recommended LifeLock to a fellow police officer after having his wages garnished by an university on a student loan. This was fraud and if he had been a member he would not had to hire an attorney to get his money back .Now, he is a member. Great people and very knowledgeable on the phone. Please sign up....Protection everyday...

William E Langen

Lifelock has contacted me several times to let me know when there was a possible breech of my account information. I was then able to determine if my accounts had been compromised and was able to take action.

William E Langen

To date I have had only one instance when L/L called/messaged concern about a charge. That was when I purchased a lawn tractor. It was legit. I have just in the last couple of days run into other banks etc, monitoring much the same way as Lifelock. In one sense its good, yet it can be annoying in how they are going about it. Instantly freeze you credit/debit card??

William E Langen

LifeLock let me know that my email address and password had shown up on the black market. They advised me to immediately change my password and every other password that was even similar to that one. We did so and nothing came of it. They have also given me advice to know the difference between a legitimate email and a phishing trip. The LifeLock staff that I have spoken to are pleasant, respectful and easy to understand.

Brett Petersmark

I recently had 2 AM Ex cc applied and one got approved by someone else online and the one that was approved showed up at my front door. I called Lifelock and Pete from service told me that some systems aren't monitored and since I had the basic package that is probably what happened. He suggested I can upgrade. I then asked him if my Identity had been stolen, not just a cc but someone was successful in applying for credit and charged something that I was now obligated under my info, what was the process of restoring my credit back to before the incident. He shared they help restore it but can't do the credit. I asked so I need to do leg work and you help or Lifelock restores my credit. He shared he personally helped restore customers identity. He shared that Lifelock used to call it resolution but now they call it restoration. I didn't agree how he danced around how I needed to do some information gathering. Then I checked the FTC and found out Lifelock is being sued again for $12 million, July 2015 for false advertising on "Alerts and not protecting customer personal information like large institutions". I can verify as a client with them for years I rarely ever received any alerts and have had multiple cc that the bank resolved in the same day. I am changing to Safe ID Trust who does 100% complete restoration and now monitors.

William E Langen

My husband and I have had Lifelock for three years now and we are extremely happy with it. We made purchases that were financed and Lifelock immediately notified me about action being take on my credit via phone. I also love getting notifications of sexual predators.

William E Langen

I like this service, just would like a monthy update or notice when a incident happens, but overall I like it.

William E Langen

With LifeLock, you get an immediate response to any question you have. Customer service is knowledgeable, helpful and unfailingly courteous. I have no hesitation in recommending LifeLock as your first line of defense against credit fraud.

William E Langen

I couldn't believe that life lock called me about activity on my credit card account. I just went to the dentist and applied for a special account to pay the bill in time payments. Thank you life lock for being so keen on my account. I was really surprised to find this out when I received a call from you guys on this. Thanks again

William E Langen

Lifelock discovered a fraudulent account opened in my name and notified me immediately. Together we contacted the company, had the account canceled, had the record removed from my credit report and a letter issued to me by the credit grantor indicating that the account was fraudulent and closed. Without this service and surveillance I would never have known of this fraudulent act until it was too late.

William E Langen

Very responsive , I opened a new card at Old Navy & immediately, while walking out of the store, I was notified by Life Lock, checking if this was really me who opened the account / made purchases. This allowed me to quickly tell Life Lock that, yes this was ok, as I was the person who opened the account.

William E Langen

LifeLock was instrumental in stopping fraudulent activity with Sprint. I was informed that someone had opened an account in my name with Sprint. After contacting Lifelock and Sprint the matter was resolved without any cost to me. Early warning by LifeLock made it possible for me to act in time before this problem escalated out of control.

William E Langen

My husband and I needed to replace our refrigerator. We went to Sears and found the one we wanted. We did not have a current Sears card, and they began to start the process of issuing us a new one. Everything was halted because they said we had to call Lifelock. I got on the phone with them at Sears, (thoroughly delighted that red flags were up and waving.) I went through the security questions, flubbing badly on one,(Incredulous, "I said, 'Seattle was my favorite city?!') "Ask me another one!" I was feeling very protected and secure that something that was as simple as going to buy an appliance was under scrutiny. LifeLock was right there. I loved that!

William E Langen

I just reopened a credit card at JC Penney's and LifeLock made sure that I was the one doing this. I appreciated the fact that someone was checking to make sure that my identity was not being stolen.

William E Langen

I have had contact with you twice. First, when my husband signed his name using my credit card. You caught it immediately and all turned out just fine! I was so appreciative of your having the ability to "catch" this error, even though it was our fault. Second, when I thought I had lost my purse in a hospital emergency room. At eleven pm., my time, I called you and a very empathetic lady, in Texas, stayed on the telephone with me for just over 2 hours!!! She was able to cancel all my credit and debit cards, obtained the phone numbers of social security, for all my credit card companies, etc. She explained how I needed to file a police report, next she explained what I needed to do with my checking accounts and investment accounts. Last but not least she helped me make a list of all the deductions ( from my visa account) so that I could notify each each charity, utility, etc. she was so calm that I was able to calm down as she worked with me. That is why I rate you as "perfect".

William E Langen

A few months ago, I received a phone call from a rep at Life Lock stating I had been a victim of online identity fraud. Long story short-the person/persons had opened or tried to open 6-8 accounts in my name using various forms of information gained somehow...maybe as a result of the Target data breech. Life Lock representatives have been with me every step of the way and helped my wade through the mountains of paperwork and questions that have come up.

William E Langen

Lifelock has been very vigilant in guarding our identities and watching out for us by alerting us when there might be fraud on our accounts. Most times, it turns out to be something that we have done (buying a new car comes to mind) but we are glad to have this monitoring service!

William E Langen

There were two accounts opened in my name. LifeLock alerted me and used 3-way calling to close the accounts. Without them I would never have known that my identity had been stolen. Thank you LifeLock!!!!

William E Langen

I am unsure about your protection, as someone ordered a credit card from chase bank using my name and address. The card came to me and I called Chase and notified them it was fraud. The card was cancelled immediately, but my credit score went down.

William E Langen

My wallet was stolen right out of my purse a few weeks ago. I of course panicked, but as soon as I called LifeLock, they calmed me down and took care of contacting all my credit card companies (about 10) and staying on the line with me for each one while I cancelled all my cards. It took a while but they were very patient and assured me that everything would be OK! There were no fraudulent charges to my cards! Thank God for LifeLock!!

William E Langen

I've been with life lock for over seven years and have never once received a alert for credit inquire or opened or closed accounts etc.. Their for I don't feel your system is effective.

William E Langen

Lifelock detected fraudulent activity on my credit. Within10 days thieves started trying to open up approximately 10 accounts with my name, dob and SSN. Lifelock notified me and started doing several investigations into these activities. I was notified by email or telephone of their actions and preventive measures. They contacted all necessary companies and restored my credit. I told several of my coworkers about Lifelock and their professionalism and now they are Lifelock members!!

William E Langen

I started this service through the benefits of the online provider plan. I was surprised that in almost a year, Life Lock still doesn't know that for several years, my SS number was used by another person to try to get IRS refunds. A mailbox thief working with a group was behind it, and I frequently got identical mail from the IRS for both of us, both with my SS number. Well, that's under control now, hopefully, and I have a special number and address for returns or other correspondence, but.....never a peep from LifeLock. Hopefully, other areas of my security are covered a little better, and at this time I don't know of any other types of Identity theft or other problems. They come on my computer every 3 or 4 months - obviously not very often - to inform me that they have nothing to report about my personal security status in terms of scams or breeches, and I "knock wood " and am happy to hear from them.

William E Langen

I am proud to say I haven't received any alerts regarding someone attempting to use my information, but I love that the 2 times I've opened up a credit card accnt... I've received a text message from Lifelock within an hour confirming it was me who opened up the account.