NortonLifeLock Logo

NortonLifeLock

9.9

William E Langen

LifeLock keeps close track of my account. If I open anew account, Likelock immediately notifies me and wants to know if I opened a certain account. In this way I know that Lifelock is protecting me. Someone else may have tried to open an account in my name.

William E Langen

Being a victim of Identity theft twice, it is good to know that I am protected. The web site is easy to use, and let's face it, we are in a day and age where nothing is safe anymore. I like the way it sends you emails on different information about your accounts and past history.

William E Langen

I had canceled my cell phone service and was opening an account with another. Before the account could even be opened, I received a message from LifeLock stating that they had detected the activity and wanted to know if it was me. Now that is fast and that is not an isolated incident.

William E Langen

A former close friend and business associate hacked my computer and gained access to all of my passwords. Credit cards were used and accounts were attempted to be opened. Life lock protected our finances and prevented any loss.

William E Langen

I am so happy to have signed up with lifelock. I get at least one notice of my social security number being used once every two months which is frightening. But I can rest assured that I am protected with lifelock. What a life saver!!!

William E Langen

I called Lifelock because they are the leader in protecting your finanacial assets and your good name. I appreciate the alerts and the speed they handle alarming issues. It is one of the smartest investments my wife and I have ever made.

William E Langen

alerts are quicker than other services i subscribe to--in fact i received a text within minutes of my own attempt to open new Sears credit account. overall very happy except for one thing----i I have the ultimate plus package and even at the highest level of service this package ONLY brings the three (3) credit report agency reports up-to-date once a year! Can this feature at the top tier service at least be updated every 3 months?

William E Langen

I am always amazed at how fast I am alerted to a possible breach on my credit; since having LifeLock I have applied for various credit options and it is within minutes of applying that I have a message that my credit is being accessed.

William E Langen

Thank goodness LifeLock was spot on when a loan application in my name, address, and SS#, was tried to be taken out in my name. They notified me immediately and then started investigating the attempt and protected my credit line.

mjmathews

In June of 2103 my idenity was compromised. I did not know the how help full Life Lock was until this happened. They totally took care of everything. I have peace of mind every day because they are on the job to protect me and you.

William E Langen

I am very pleased with your service. You have a very professional crew that let's you know any time a problem rises. LifeLock has a bed me from having my identity stolden.and took necessary steps to iinform let all the credit agencies and be on the lookout. Thank you Lifelock.

William E Langen

I have had Life Lock for years now and am very pleased with the updates and notifications when my purchases are unusually high or out of state. It's an additional level of comfort knowing that your credit card transactions are bring monitored by a competent third party.

William E Langen

I was a victim of fraud back in 2000. It took extensive work for me to get everything straightened out. Now that I have Lifelock I get immediate notifications when there is ANY kind of activity whether its a new account from a cell phone carrier to any new accounts that I may have opened. THANK YOU LIFELOCK for having my back.

John

I've heard so much about Lifelock, and know that id theft protection is absolutely necessary. For both my wife and I, the cost came to about 54$/mo. That was a bit high. When I called to cancel, they explained that I only needed the highest level on one and could put the base level on the other. It would have been nice, and more honest, had they explained it when I signed up. I went ahead and signed up that way, then with the discount they gave me, my monthly would be approximately two or three dollars more than I was paying just for one. That afternoon I checked my bank account and see that LifeLock had charged my account. Since I had already paid for the month, I did not understand. When I called, it took a while for them to figure it out. Ultimately they had changed my billing date, and charged me the new amount. I cancelled LifeLock. I hired them to keep people from accessing my account without my permission, not so they can do it themselves. And, this is exactly what they did. I did not authorize them to change my billing date, nor did they inform me that they would be doing that. Because of outages, I took me 24 hours, approximately to get back in touch with them, which stressed me out. If they had explained what they were doing, I would have told them that I wouldn't be okay with the change of billing dates. Ultimately they lost my business.

William E Langen

I am very happy with the Lifelock services, I have had no issues with my credit due to their help! I would rcommend this service to anyone! This really protects you ID and credit! Nobody can steal you Identity! I will stay with LifeLock forever!

William E Langen

I recently opened a new credit card at a big box store. I was required to give my SS#. By the time I got home, Lifelock had left a message on my phone telling me my SS# was just used and they wanted to know if I was aware of it. I was amazed by the service provided by Likelock.

William E Langen

With all of the news of breaches of data from commercial establishments and even government records, I worry. Then I get a message from LifeLock telling me that they have news for me. The news is that there has been no fraudulent activity with any of my data! That is so reassuring!

William E Langen

I am somwhat frustrated by the alert system. Every alert is double posted and I am alerted twice for the same transaction. I have discussed this with Lifelock associates when I have called in for assistance. I get the standard answer "HMMM I will definitely look into this." Nothing happens. I am still getting double notices about the same transaction. Additionally, It would be helpful if in the e-mail alert, I could reply to the e-mail saying YES/NO to the alertt. Website definitely needs some major updating.

William E Langen

Today was the first time I got a real alert since I singed up. I am very pleased at how fast you had altered me. It hadnt been no more then 3 mins. at the most when I got the alert. Thank you. Much faster then my last Idendty montionrying I had.

William E Langen

As a new member very impressed. Received email that my email and password was detected on a known hacker site. Was able to catch two charges to one of my accounts on same date and reported it immediately. Was able to cancel credit card and get charges removed as result of early detection notice.

William E Langen

One day I was changing my cable/phone/internet service and LifeLock called me on the phone to make sure it was me making the change! Right as I was on the phone with the cable company! I was truly amazed and happy to know that they were right on top of things.

William E Langen

I've had LifeLock for a couple of years now and wouldn't want anyone else , when I told them about my idenity being stolen they watched for it . Sure enough someone was trying to use it and LifeLock stopped them cold , so glad I have them watching over me !!!!!!!!!

William E Langen

I purchase life lock ultimate only after I had a problem. Someone had filed federal taxes under my social security number and gotten a refund. So when I went to file electronically I was told I could not get my refund. I quickly signed up for life lock. This is the best decision I have ever made and money very well spent.

William E Langen

Thought I knew how it would work; found out its range of service limited. They however helped me research a company that had approached me; after contacting Lifelock; they investigated the company and gave me good advice in the matter that stopped their proceedings. To date, they have not bothered me. Thanks; I now sleep better not having this hanging over me; with Lifelock showing me their power and flexibility it proved to be spot on. Will maintain the service.

William E Langen

Lifelock has immediately notified me when there was a problem and keeps me informed if anyone make an attempt to use my identity information. They worked very fast to stop fraudulent activity as fast as possible and protected me from disaster. I am pleased with the services provided and the quick response. Thanks again Lifelock.

William E Langen

Have received many alerts from LifeLock when ever they spotted any activity on my behalf.I was notified on my I-phone,I-pad and at home. When you think of all that's going on today with hackers, I sleep better knowing that LifeLock is always monitoring my personal data and everything else I have with them.THANK YOU LifeLock !!!

William E Langen

I started off with another level of Life Lock. When I joined F.E.S., I was upgraded and the results have exceeded my expectations. Two attempts to steel my identity have been thwarted. I have seen my credit scored improving which has underlined my resolve to keep this service in place.

William E Langen

Thank you, much! Certainly feel comfortable knowing that all's well with our C/C's, banking, etc. We've not experienced any problems since we are members, and I've been contacted several times when traveling, due to the card usage over several states in one day! That watchful eye is certainly comforting!

William E Langen

The Life Lock organization is very valuable, several months ago, I received a call asking if I had requested a credit card application, and my response was no. Immediately, they blocked any transactions, and followed the information to the proper authorities. Each Credit bureau was notified.

William E Langen

This is my 2nd year signing up for this service. It was mentioned to me by a co-worker as a new option for us. I like getting the messages and knowing someone is monitoring my records. There are times that I have spending spurts on my Citi card and I would think it would flag but maybe your organization can tell a valid transaction versus suspicious activity.

William E Langen

LifeLock is a fantastic service. I purchased a portable generator, shortly after the transaction, I was contacted to determine if in fact I made the purchase. I feel comfortable that LifeLock is looking after my financial assets.

William E Langen

Lifelock has been a godsend to me and my husband who are both senior citizens. We are not scared to use our credit card anymore knowing that LIfelock is on the job. They have called us immediately whenever we open a new account or buy a large item to see if it was us. It is worth every penny. Thank you Lifelock.

William E Langen

I've only had one problem in years. Life Lock immediately notified me and directed me through the process to rectify the situation. Your personnel were extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and efficient. Of course you only hope that this is the only breach of your ID, you don't know what you don't know! I hope Life Lock continues to watch out for me.

William E Langen

Thanks LifeLock! I have had 2 recent attempts for some unknown criminal to use my stolen identity information only to be stopped by LifeLock before they could get an account opened. I think LifeLock is great and this day and time I wouldn't want to be without it. I recommend LifeLock to others often.

William E Langen

LifeLock is a great service if you want to insure that a fraudulent conniving wife won't use your SSN, name and steal money from your bank accounts! ask me and I will testify concerning how wonderful LifeLock is. They will definitely alert you and keep you advised as well as mediate to the proper sources and find answers. I would recommend them instantly

William E Langen

I couldn't be happier with the services and help. I am so impressed with life lock. I went into my bank to apply for a loan once and before I walked out of the bank , life lock was calling to confirm it was me applying for the loan. Impressive!! I sleep well knowing that life lock is watching out for me from that day on. Since then, I've been notified when credit bureaus were pulling my credit rating. It was my own fault but life lock helped me through this mess of a problem o got myself into. I appreciated the kindness.

William E Langen

I have complete confidence that Lifelock will protect me and will notify me of any problems regarding anything on my computer. I would recommend it to anyone I know. I believe I have the Standard Program. But they called me immediately and e-mailed me immediately a few months ago when someone tried to open an account in my name.

William E Langen

I have had accounts being hacked into in the past and it was a nightmare. It was happening every couple of months. Since then I've had other identity protection plans, but Lifelock far surpasses them. It's such a relief that I don't have to worry about it anymore. Your representatives are very professional and they are on it without delay. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

William E Langen

I just joined Lifelock through aol, when my identity, including my phone line and phone number was stolen. Lifelock did all the right things. I had no financial loss, my reputation and my credit report did not suffer. I am sold on Lifelock and have recommended it to many people since. Thank you for doing a great job!

William E Langen

I definitely love having a monthly view of all three credit reports. This is very useful to me. I also like the explanation of how to raise one's report score. The reason for the lack of 5 stars is that you still do NOT have my main bank listed on your menu. I only do business with two banks. I had to wait several days before you found the first bank, USB, now you still do not have UMB, United Missouri Bank, among your members. They keep telling me it will just be a few more days. We'll see,... Other than that, so far, so good.

William E Langen

Tameka was helpful and stayed on the line with me to call the CC company and the credit bureau. She made the process very easy and asked questions I did not think of. She was able to get a negative account removed from my credit report that was opened fraudulently.

William E Langen

I have had lifelong for approx 10 yrs. I have never applied for a credit card, bought a new phone plan, or made an out of state purchase with my credit card, without receiving an alert from lifelock, telling me of the transaction. Over these years of service from lifelock I have come to see them as efficient. I do all in my power to protect my identity, and I feel lifelock is there backing me up and making my identity more secure. Anytime the topic of identity security comes up, I always suggest that, along with doing your own "due diligence", you need to get lifelock.

William E Langen

When my husband and I purchased a new car last year our salesman did the usual "I just have to check a few things, and I'll be right back" then in less than five minutes my husband and I both got a text on our cell phones letting us know someone was attempting to check our credit. We looked at each other and cracked up laughing! We love you Life Lock?

William E Langen

I had a real close call years ago. I just was changing my password and credit card with a company. About 3 hrs later I was called about a suspicious attempt to buy tickets to Egypt?. I was lucky that my bank just so happen to be on the ball. After all of this squirming and worry. I spoke with my bank and they told me of Life Lock. Now I feel confident that they are covering me. I made a small credit purchased and they actually notified me of the transaction. Which proved to me they were watching for my best interest.

Gary Pleasant Grove, UT

LifeLock contacted me because my identity may have been breached. The specialist that contacted me by phone was helpful, courteous and thorough. We are continuing to keep my case as a "watch" until we are satisfied all of our questions are answered. My thanks go to the LifeLock team!

Gary

This is the third year in a row that I have had identity theft trouble with the IRS. The Lifelock representative I spoke with kept asking me when I had filed my return this year after I told him three times that I hadn't filed yet, so I guess he wasn't listening very closely to what I was telling him. I expected more attention. On all other occasions they have been very attentive to my identity theft issues.

William E Langen

When someone filed a fraudulent unemployment claim, using my name and soc sec number, I contacted LifeLock. I became a member and since then LifeLock notified me when someone, not me, tried to get a cell phone under my name. LifeLock took action immediately, asking if I was the one applying for the cell phone. When I said no, LifeLock handled the matter quickly and completely.

William E Langen

I have been a member of LifeLock for 2 years now and with every issue I have had since I signed up has been handled with the utmost care and respect. The latest issue has been a very persistent person, calling and the final straw with the email. The rep that I discussed this with was concerned and handled the situation with the most professionalism I could have asked for. I will continue my membership and have already recommended LifeLock to many of my co-workers. Thank you for service.

William E Langen

I needed a New AC Unit for the House because it was just getting to Hot and the one we had was way, way, to small... I went to a Large Do -it-Yourself Store and made the Purchase... well, I had not even made it out the Door and my Cell Phone rang, it was LifeLock asking me if I just made the Purchase...of course, if I did not it was to late but, with the Warning, I could at least stop everything in it's Tracks and get my money back after the proper proceedures.... Thanks, LifeLock, more than once you have emailed me or called for verification....Thanks Again... Michael B...

William E Langen

While trying to get new phone service for my mother who moved into a nursing home, the provider did a credit check on me. Lifelock went on the alert and kept track of the process, contacting me and asking if I was signing up for this new service. It was me, and I responded as soon as I was able. Thank you Lifelock for your diligence.