NortonLifeLock Logo

NortonLifeLock

9.9

William E Langen

LifeLock has contacted me when I have opened a retail store account to verify it is me that is is opening the account BEFORE it gets opened. So far have not yet had anyone try to steal my identity. Thank you LifeLock Lewis

William E Langen

LifeLock has worked to stop theft most of the time. I do have to admit though, that there was one thing that caused me grief that did not get handled very well. I had my credit card account changed to a new address and I did not make the change. LifeLock caught an address change, but had little to tell me on what I needed to do. It eventually was discovered that my card had been hacked. Luckily, I did catch it fairly quickly before too much was racked up.

William E Langen

Notified immediately when money was withdrawn from an account, Notified immediately when a credit report request was initiated. Noticed immediately when new credit score available. Great service!!

William E Langen

I got my first notice of identity thief the day I got my wife out of the hospital. Got a call from a wonderful helpful person who ask a couple of simple questions and then blocked the the attempts of the thieves. LifeLock was right on it and save me a lot of hassle.

William E Langen

It is comforting to know that my information is being monitored. I dont understand why Im only alerted when money is withdrawn, and not also when it is deposited, when Lifelock says it alerts me to "any" activity on my accounts. I also think I should be alerted a whole lot sooner than 3 days later of any withdrawls. a criminal can do a phenomenal amount of damage in 3 unchecked days

William E Langen

Lifelock is a useful service. I wish the company would quit asking me if I "enjoy" using it. Of course, I don't. I'd rather be safe without having to pay so much money and check emails so often. But I appreciate the availability of a service like Lifelock.

William E Langen

I appreciate the sense that I have an ally in protecting my personal information. In the one instance in which there was some questionable (although appropriate) credit card activity, Lifelock was all over it.

William E Langen

I made several attempts to load my bank information so that I can add my account to my Lifelock account without success. I also attempted e-mails to Lifelock about this inability but still have not received any communication from you on how to do this. That is my only complaint.

William E Langen

LifeLock cleared up my credit rating. They removed debts that belonged to other people from my profile that didn't belong to me. I have a good credit score for the first time in years.

William E Langen

I appreciated hearing from you while I was in the store trying to reopen an account. You alerted me within minutes. Made me feel safe as if it wasn't me I would have been able to stop it immediately. Great job! Thanks

William E Langen

I have been hacked in two of my charge cards one only 2 weeks ago. So I understand no one has tried to get loans or open anything in this past month but there should be something to protect my charge cards. The charge was made in Europe and was taken care of right away but I had to place a couple of e-mails and speak to someone before I could open a case. Fortunately, the charge was deleted before another could be charged. I chose to closed that account that was the second time in the past year.

William E Langen

Happy that no problems so far while covered by Lifelock. I did have a computer hack and had to pay to get that taken care of but was only on computer, did not hear of anything else being affected. I like getting emails that all is well from Lifelock and feel fairly well protected with all going on with hackers etc.

William E Langen

LifeLock is always on the ball and I have not experienced any problems since I started their service. They are quick to notify you if there is any doubt about a purchase or event that may be unusual or suspicious.

William E Langen

Life Lock has been an excellent tool in monitoring my credit. Anytime there has been activity with my personal information I have been notified within a day or two. Price point seems to be a little high but it is accompanied with amazing service.

William E Langen

I heard various reviews citing the confidence they felt having Life Lock so I made the decision to sign up a year ago. I have been very satisfied with the service during my first year and the security I have that I am protected. As a result I have just renewed my account for my second year.

Mary B

I ran into a problem the other day and when I called, someone named Cris answered and I could hear other people in the background talking which is not usual. I asked for some info which he seemed to not want to give but when I asked the second time, he did. He then asked me if I now wanted to add my husband.... I don't have one of those, so now I'm suspicious, and now I can't get through to them by e mail... think maybe they've got a problem.

William E Langen

LifeLock has thwarted a few threats since I have been using the service. I've contacted their representatives with questions, from time to time, and have found each of them to be very knowledgeable and friendly.

William E Langen

Lifelock protected me three times during the past year. They contacted me concerning three transactions they had questioned and confirmed what had taken place. I truly appreciate the protection.

William E Langen

Good service. They seem to be on top of everything. They notified me right away when they detected something that seemed amiss. Cleared it up in matter of minutes. So far so good.

William E Langen

Last year, my bank card was compromised! I received an immediate alert from Lifelock. This gave me the opportunity to react and take care of the problem asap. Thank you Lifelock for protecting my personal finance's.

William E Langen

I love getting the alerts from my checking account so I know when money is going out and I can make sure its me or my husband doing it. Its almost immediate, so I don't have to keep looking at my banking...

William E Langen

I have to highly recommend LifeLock! I have applied for a couple of credit cards throughout the year and immediately I receive an email asking me if it was "me" that applied. If I do not reply within a few minutes, I receive a text. They are very persistent to make sure no one has applied for a credit card in my name. I am very impressed.

William E Langen

I feel so secure with life-lock. I work for the Post Office. Our information was stolen, then not long after.... The government's employees information was hacked. I never had to worry about either. Nice to continue living without always feeling like everything could be stolen from me and my family.

William E Langen

Was out shop and put an app for a credit card and before i could leave the Mall Lifelock was on my cell with an alter. Shopping buddy was with and told her what was happening and now she will be calling you.

William E Langen

I feel the Life-lock is a Godsend in this world of scammers and cheaters that haven't the wherewithal to earn an honest living. I hate cheats, liars and thieves. God bless you.

William E Langen

We love having Lifelock. We don't have to worry every day that someone is quietly stealing our savings away, we know our assets are being watched by Lifelock. And they inform us monthly that things are okay or we know they will let us know immediately if there is a problem.

William E Langen

There has been no fraudulent activity that they have caught. If there is some then we'll see what happens. It's like the Fire Dept you know? You're glad to have them on the job, but hope you never have to use their services. I'm glad Lifelock is on the job and I hope they never have to help me resolve an issue.

William E Langen

LifeLock is the best defense you can have against identity theft. I've had nothing but a great experience with their service. I like that even when there is no activity you still receive a monthly email that lets you know that there was no fraudulent activity associated with your accounts. A must have.

William E Langen

I think about it once in a while but as a rule I don't worry about ID theft. LifeLock is like having your own ninja ID body guard. Just zipping around quietly protecting your life's work and savings.

William E Langen

Lifelock has contacted me several times to let me know when there was a possible breech of my account information. I was then able to determine if my accounts had been compromised and was able to take action.

William E Langen

I couldn't believe that life lock called me about activity on my credit card account. I just went to the dentist and applied for a special account to pay the bill in time payments. Thank you life lock for being so keen on my account. I was really surprised to find this out when I received a call from you guys on this. Thanks again

William E Langen

Very responsive , I opened a new card at Old Navy & immediately, while walking out of the store, I was notified by Life Lock, checking if this was really me who opened the account / made purchases. This allowed me to quickly tell Life Lock that, yes this was ok, as I was the person who opened the account.

William E Langen

There were two accounts opened in my name. LifeLock alerted me and used 3-way calling to close the accounts. Without them I would never have known that my identity had been stolen. Thank you LifeLock!!!!

William E Langen

I am proud to say I haven't received any alerts regarding someone attempting to use my information, but I love that the 2 times I've opened up a credit card accnt... I've received a text message from Lifelock within an hour confirming it was me who opened up the account.

William E Langen

I got a new bank of america credit card with a 10,000 dollar balance. Open the account and didnt tell Lifelock and sure enough they sent an email the next day saying someone open a new account under bank of america credit card, did you do this or not?? I was impressed.

William E Langen

Last year I finally joined LifeLock, to give me more protection as a public speaker. It works, and I don't have to check my account unless I get an alert. Their customer service staff is great!

William E Langen

Lifelock very seldom bothers me with phone calls or e-mails, but the one time I was concerned about giving out some of my valuable information, Lifelock was very cooperative and looked into it quickly and let me know the results. I'm very comfortable with them and their service.

William E Langen

We've had life lock for a year now and are so happy with the service. Several times we were alerted to activity (it was all of ours) but we're grateful for the notices. It's nice to know someone has our back!!

William E Langen

I like the satisfaction of getting immediate response if life lock sees something out of sync with my transactions. Also the monthly update of any risks observed or challenged on my behalf.

William E Langen

LifeLock has already saved me by notifying me of my card being used without my permission. They blocked the use until I answered their e-mail requesting verification of usage.

William E Langen

I'm very happy to have Lifelock. My indentity in this year has stolen three times. Being advised of the fraud was a great help to put a stop to it. I like that they are on constant watch for fraud issues etc.

William E Langen

Thanks LifeLock. Just knowing I have LifeLock makes me feel safe from fraud. They are on the ball when they think something is amiss and they call right away. Best money spent.

William E Langen

It has been so nice to be able to call and talk to a human and ask questions about security etc. I feel very comfortable with Life Lock. And I have not had to wait or be put on hold.

William E Langen

I am so glad that I have Life Lock. I upgraded in the past year to the Ultimate Plus plan and I am not seeing any difference in the information I receive. I have called about this but cannot seem to get an answer that satisfies me. I signed my daughter and son-in-law up on it a few years ago and they get information such as public record reports on a regular basis from LifeLock.

William E Langen

One afternoon I opened a checking account at a local Wells Fargo bank. By the time I got home I received a telephone call to make certain that I had made that transaction. I was impressed !

Justin

They are good about alerting you of credit issues and registered sex offenders in your area. I have been very satisfied with there service. However Billing ins a nightmare. It is Automated and only automated. There is no way for you to pay your bill if the card you have on file with them is declined payment for some reason. I tried calling customer service to pay and also tried logging in to pay through my account on there website. It only allows automated payments. in the mean time they call several times a day saying that they are going to cancel my protection yet they are unable to take payment. What kind of crap is that!!! And the customer service rep hung up on me when I called and was trying to pay my bill. No very happy about this.

William E Langen

Transactions made that exceeded my limits with no notifications, when I contacted Lifelock the agent realized that there was a connection error with one of my banks. Lifelock didn't pick it up or notified me there was a problem, I wondered why I didn't get the coverage and feel a lapse like this compromises my protection. Oversite should be better at Lifelocks end.

William E Langen

Our experience with Lifelock has been good as of is date. Fortunately we have not had the necessity to use many of the services yet but we are trusting that Lifelock with take care of any problem that arises, although we hope that that will not be necessary.

William E Langen

My experience with Lifelock has been great. I've been notified several times when it appears that someone tries to open a new account; luckily it's been me. This is highly appreciated.

William E Langen

I filled out an application for a new credit card with a new bank. I received an e-mail and phone call to alert me about this new card and if it was me. I was very inpressed with the service.