Invisus iDefend Family

Invisus iDefend Family

Invisus was founded in 2001 in American Fork, Utah. The company considers itself to be an industry risk management leader for small to mid-sized companies and organizations in the United States and 14 other countries. Invisus develops innovative solutions in the areas of cyber security, data breach response, information security compliance, and more. The company also provides identity theft protection solutions for individuals and families.

Rank Chart Our Score User Score
#1 9.2 8.0 Read Review
#2 8.8 9.0 Read Review
#3 7.5 7.1 Read Review
#17 4.3 6.7 Current

The Good

• Personalized Recovery Plan
  • Privacy Management Center

Personalized Recovery Plan

Upon enrollment, Invisus assigns each customer with an experienced identity recovery specialist, who helps create a personalized plan for identity theft restoration. In the event of identity theft, the company will work on the customer's behalf to place fraud alerts, halt suspicious activity, and provide other assistance as required in order to restore identity to pre-theft status.

Privacy Management Center

The company's online member center provides customers with 24/7 access to educational tools and resources regarding identity protection, detection, prevention, and recovery.

The Bad

No Insurance

Unfortunately, Invisis does not offer identity theft insurance to its customers. This means that in the event of identity theft, customers have nothing to fall back on for expense reimbursement and coverage. Want to know which identity theft companies are top rated? Click Here

The Bottom Line

Invisus iDefend provides its customers with a personalized recovery plan and a privacy management center. However, the company does not offer identity theft insurance. View Top Rated Companies

3 Invisus iDefend Family Reviews

1. Select Your Rating

2. Subject For This Review * (Select all that apply)

0 characters

3. Review Validation*

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Best Company

Thanks for submitting your review!

Next Step: Verify your email

We have sent a verification email to the following email address:

January 27th, 2016 Boise, ID

They include computer security as part of their plan, which is an important component of actual security. They are always quick to respond and do great work. By using them I saved a computer that I was about to get rid of.

January 6th, 2015 West Palm Beach, FL

I have been a client for about four months and I have enrolled and taken avantage of all the product iDefend Family has to offer. We signed up CyberWatch to keep track of current threats of id theft and fraud. We had our two computers completed cleaned and malware safe and with our plan we get to clean a third computer. We ask questions often and can reach the Invisus staff quickly. I feel totally protected and monitored and we are extremely happy with our service.

October 29th, 2014

I have been a subscriber to Invisus for six years. For two years I received alert notices, however, the last Alert I received is dated 4/12/2010. Their service is almost nonexistent . The last time I called their service number, they returned my call almost three weeks after my requested date. I am going to cancel my subscription. This service? has cost me &14.95 each month.