IdentityIQ Logo

IdentityIQ

9.3

Judy Carrillo El Paso, TX

I would highly recommend this service. It is accurate a s very useful to have control over all three of your credit scores.

Bethaney Stuart, FL

Identity IQ is convenient and affordable. It alerts you when there are any changes to your credit report which is super helpful too.

Erica Bonilla The Bronx, NY

It’s informative. I have had it for awhile. They used to include the tracking chart now you have to upgrade. Overall it’s a good account to have

Joe Gafford Thackerville, OK

I had my credit worked on and needed to see day by day the credit score so I could communicate with my credit fix man. They are great!!!!!

HILDA LOPEZ Ontario, CA

Its good to be monitoring you credit score in one page, you can see how it goes better and how you are using it, very nice

Ryan Howard Devon, PA

I received my membership through my job. Identity IQ has done a great job of keeping me informed of what is going on in my credit report.

Maria Santos Hollywood, FL

Hi, is good service, my coach recommend and used for several months. Thank you for help to community. Have good day and God bless .

Radha Mount Vernon, NY

I love identity because it keeps me updated about what is going on with my credit and help me to improve my credit and pay my bills on time.

Kelly C Hoffman, NJ

Easiest program to use, alerted me to changes within my credit report so I can dispute them right away. Great price and safe to use!

Tyre Alston Richmond, VA

Great customer service I had some questions in reference to what plan I have and the rep helped me along the way and there very professional

Angelica Vivet Concord, CA

I had a couple of inquiries and IdentityIQ was able to help me explain the information very clearly and provide advise. Thank you

Keith Grandberry Cordova, TN

The website is intuitive and the team eager to answer any questions. A must have for anyone concerned about their financial wealth.

Pedro Clayton, NC

Nothing but great things from customer service to issues with my credit, al has been a tremendous experience I’d recommend to anyone.

Alejandro Martinez Mesa, AZ

Overall, very helpful.... always up to date and on point. Notifications are accurate when updates occur... will continue using them. Two thumbs up!!

NM New York, NY

My experience has been amazing my credit score has improve and the liberty for me to check every month without impacting my score is a plus

Joey Milligan

They let me see whats going on with my credit at all times and alerts me when things change always good to have someone watching your 6.

Steve Pomona, CA

After I shopped around, I found that Identity IQ made me feel like a valued customer. Thank you for treating me like a person instead of a number.

Christina Bauer Upland, CA

Identity IQ has been a major help in protecting my identity and giving me the proper information to do so. I highly recommend Identity IQ!

Ariel H Cleveland, OH

I haven’t any problems with this service and it helped me get help fixing my credit. Good investment.

IdentityIQ Logo

Reply from IdentityIQ

Thank you so much, Ariel.

Mar. 6th, 2020

Dean h Bolingbrook, IL

Very easy to use and fairly priced. Would highly recommend using if you are trying to rebuild your credit.

Bob Budow Albuquerque, NM

The only complaint I have is that I have to wait to long to refresh my scores other than that everything is good

O. Smith San Jose, CA

Great company, they deliver . Totally accessible and very good at communicating.will use them again in a heart beat.

Carmen Dennis Rockford, IL

I’ve only been with them just a short time and they let me if anything shows up and that nothing has change.

haloti kale Mesa, AZ

You guys are one of the best customer service can I give you guys 5 stars I recommend you guys to others

Farshid Santa Ana, CA

Very good Service Great job My credit is better now I like using the services It’s very helpful I recomend it

Bonel Bastian Orlando, FL

Pretty good as far as keeping me informed.. Very helpful in my credit rebuilding journey and would recommend to anyone

Alaa K Yonkers, NY

I like identityIQ due to the fact it’s striaght to the point facts and simple to use, at a reasonable price.

Alaa K Yonkers, NY

I like identityIQ due to the fact that it’s straight to the point and very simple to use at a reasonable price

Chantay Donaldsonville, LA

You’ll doing a good job,keeping me posted,with any unusual activities with my account. Thank You! It is well worth it.

Alexis Baker, LA

I love this product that was referred to me by my credit coach. Everything is accurate and so easy to understand.

Kenya M Carter Baton Rouge, LA

I really like identity IQ it keeps your identity private and helps you keep up with your credit score

Donna Woodson

You let me know if someone is trying to steal my identity and report any suspicious activity. Thanks so much.

Knoll Duncan Beaufort, SC

Website is awesome lots of good information and honestly every question I’ve had I found the answer on the website!

William evans Bear, DE

I have used identity q and very pleased they alert me anytime my credit has changed!i will use them again.

Jon Carrollton, TX

You have helped so much with spotting problems within my credit. I appreciate all that you have done.

Chely Perth Amboy, NJ

Identity IQ is worth the money.They keep you up to date and alert you of any suspicious activity or credit change.

Amanda Elebario Los Lunas, NM

Great experience I love how helpful this is. Immediately informs when there is a change being made on my credit report.

Marissa Schertz, TX

Really love the accuracy and details with identiQ. I like knowing where I stand with my credit and how I can improve.

MARIO MOLINA Sacramento, CA

I was amazed by the outcome of my credit being repaired! As a result, I now enjoy having a high credit score (795)!

Erin Ewing Manor, TX

They are very professional and will answer any questions you may have. I would definitely use them again.

Ana Sierra Corpus Christi, TX

It is very easy and simple to check you credit report as many tie as you want and it doesn't affect you credit.

Femi Roselle Park, NJ

This service is has been helpful at keeping track of my credit history. It has a been a great credit monitoring tool

Carl Los Angeles, CA

Keeps me up to date on any inquiries it's nice to to be notified when there's activity on my credit

Misty Earls Louisville, KY

Great job assisting in monitoring my credit. I feel safe with your company. Thanks

Diiamond Dallas Arlington, TX

Using IdentityIQ is a reliable and fast service. Customer service is always there to help.

Marta Montellano El Paso, TX

This is the second time I use this company to truck my score because of the service and accuracy.

Hollie Kaaawa, HI

Very easy to use. Helped get me on track with notifications when something new happens.

Angena Roberts Marietta, GA

Great experience All around. I am able to see my score and it easy to access everything

Andrea Burnam Austell, GA

Great customer service. Keeps me updated with any changes being made to my credit profile.

Eric Austin, TX

We are very happy with the service we have gotten and would recommend to all of our friends.